Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

13 hours ago, Marc said:

Every single Canadian MP stood and clapped.

Lindsey Graham said: “I am very pleased that President Biden took the time and effort to visit Ukraine, and meet with President Zelensky. This was the right signal to send at the right time. A presidential visit to Ukraine, along with the statements made by Vice President Harris at the Munich Security Conference that Russia is committing crimes against humanity in Ukraine, are a powerful combination. “However, for the visits and statements to matter to their fullest extent, decisive action must immediately follow. “First, we must designate Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism under U.S. law. That would also help ensure any lethal assistance to Russia, provided by China, is devastating to the Chinese economy. Second, we should stop the debate about advanced fighter aircraft for Ukraine. Instead, we should start immediately training Ukrainian pilots and maintainers, and provide them the advanced fighter jets to not only win this war, but deter future aggression. “We must be doing all we can to allow the victim of the crime against humanity, Ukraine, to defend itself from the war criminal, Putin. “Words are powerful, but they must be followed by powerful actions as well.” end quote

During Senator Lindsey Graham’s recent trip to Ukraine he made a few other interesting points. Russia is the aggressor. America is not losing any of our troops to the war there. Ukraine is depleting Russia’s resourses to take over other countries. Ukraine has halved Russia’s ability to wage another war. So any countries Putin had his eyes on are safer.

I think Ukraine will repel the Russian monster, and give the world a breathing space. I think we will monitor any countries that are trading with Russia and watch out for any Communist Chinese assistance. If China does butt in we will cease all trade with them. Humanity has come a long way towards universal peace and prosperity. But we the free world, must watch out for three international villains: North Korea, China and Russia.      

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Lindsey Graham said: “I am very pleased that President Biden took the time and effort to visit Ukraine, and meet with President Zelensky. This was the right signal to send at the right time. A presidential visit to Ukraine, along with the statements made by Vice President Harris at the Munich Security Conference that Russia is committing crimes against humanity in Ukraine, are a powerful combination. “However, for the visits and statements to matter to their fullest extent, decisive action must immediately follow. “First, we must designate Russia as a state sponsor of terrorism under U.S. law. That would also help ensure any lethal assistance to Russia, provided by China, is devastating to the Chinese economy. Second, we should stop the debate about advanced fighter aircraft for Ukraine. Instead, we should start immediately training Ukrainian pilots and maintainers, and provide them the advanced fighter jets to not only win this war, but deter future aggression. “We must be doing all we can to allow the victim of the crime against humanity, Ukraine, to defend itself from the war criminal, Putin. “Words are powerful, but they must be followed by powerful actions as well.” end quote

During Senator Lindsey Graham’s recent trip to Ukraine he made a few other interesting points. Russia is the aggressor. America is not losing any of our troops to the war there. Ukraine is depleting Russia’s resourses to take over other countries. Ukraine has halved Russia’s ability to wage another war. So any countries Putin had his eyes on are safer.

I think Ukraine will repel the Russian monster, and give the world a breathing space. I think we will monitor any countries that are trading with Russia and watch out for any Communist Chinese assistance. If China does butt in we will cease all trade with them. Humanity has come a long way towards universal peace and prosperity. But we the free world, must watch out for three international villains: North Korea, China and Russia.      

Keep posting your propoganda my man.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Marc said:

Keep posting your propoganda my man.

The brilliance of the indoctrination machine: inducing in mass minds that Ukraine is/was righteously defending itself - BUT - that Russia is/was not. (And has no moral or legal right to, anyway)

The plain reality, both nations are defending themselves, one against NATO, Kyiv and the collective West. The other, Ukr, against a country, Russia, provoked into pre-emptive self-defence, by that combination.

If anyone believes that Russia was not under severe threat from a sizable Ukraine/NATO Army, (and, later on, nuke missiles on its borders), and had to instantly respond before matters got much more dangerous, you're propagandized. And believing Russia has no right to protect its borders, the far future safety of its people or of the Ukr=Russian civilians about to be expelled/killed in an "ethnic cleansing" in early 2022  - for the West to grab Crimea/Sevastopol and the Donbass, and presumably, topple the Russian Gvt., create unrest and a probable civil war breaking up Russia ("divide and rule") to grab cheap natural resources and gain a geostrategic foothold over the next country in line, check your prejudices and premises.

The nasty plan playing out before our eyes (for those who can see), was in setting both countries - defensively - against one another. (For which conflict self-congratulatory bureaucrats are celebrating is not costing "us" lives, just a bit of money out of the defense budget-- a bargain). They can openly tell the world that without shame.

"Monsters", Johnstone correctly observes.

SUBSTACK.COM

In an interesting speech about the way US imperial aggression provokes violence around the world, antiwar commentator Scott Horton made reference to an April 2022 article from Yahoo News that had previously escaped my attention. The article is titled “

• Upvote 1

Let me see if I got this right.

The Canadian Parliament just gave a standing ovation to a real life 98-year old Nazi who immigrated to Canada from Ukraine for one main reason.

The old Nazi from Ukraine had fought against the Russians in World War 2.

The Canadian Parliament thought that was a huge Nazi achievement.

Gotta fight muh Russians. Gotta fight muh Russians. Gotta fight muh Russians...

The Canadian Parliament prefers Hitler had won.

Did I get that right?

Dayaamm!

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let me see if I got this right.

The Canadian Parliament just gave a standing ovation to a real life 98-year old Nazi who immigrated to Canada from Ukraine for one main reason.

The old Nazi from Ukraine had fought against the Russians in World War 2.

The Canadian Parliament thought that was a huge Nazi achievement.

Gotta fight muh Russians. Gotta fight muh Russians. Gotta fight muh Russians...

The Canadian Parliament prefers Hitler had won.

Did I get that right?

Dayaamm!

Michael

Wait, it gets better.

T,

The weird truth is that the Deputy Prime Minister of Canada, Chrystia Freeland, is a literal descendant of Nazis. WW2 Nazis.

In fact, the World Economic Forum is full of Nazi descendants. That's part of the reason for WEF's focus on eugenics (or its cousin transhumanism), experimentation on humans, lack of concern for "collateral damage," one world government, and so on.

The modern Nazis developed in technology, no longer call themselves the Third Reich, and have broadened their racism, but it's still the same old shit.

I never thought of it before but when Nazi Germany fell, there was money all over the friggin' place. The Nazis did not have to hide (except for a few of them). They were hired and cutout companies were made all over the place. :) 

Since the end of WW2, there have been projects galore like Operation Paperclip (where the US hired Nazi scientists). Except there tons of projects like that all over the world in all kinds of areas.

To be honest, Nazism spread more throughout the world by Germany losing WW2 than it would have if it had won.

And how did they keep this quiet and hidden all these years? Easy. 

Bribery and blackmail of the elites.

It's like what I heard all the time back in my AA days.

It's always a new story, but it's always the same old story.

:) 

Michael

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

Glenn Greenwald, only just found his show and quite impressed with his lucid thinking. Canada and neo Nazis in Ukraine in there.

7 mins in

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

I find it amazing that people have been saying about Ukraine: Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi and the mainstream has just ignored it as they say Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia.

Now, in 2023, Canada has put a real live WW2 Nazi in its Parliament and everybody there, including the Prime Minister celebrated him with a standing ovation--and they did that right in the middle of Jewish holidays.

Dayaamm!

Isn't it time for the mainstream to connect a dot or two? How much more obvious does it have to get?

Do we need the Canadian lawmakers to extend their arms and shout, "Heil Hitler!" to make it more obvious? I mean, what does it take to cut through the mainstream Predator Class narrative? To put it in other terms, we have a problem. Duh!...

Granted, Trudeau said, "Oopsie. Our bad. Awkwaaaaaard... But it was Russian disinformation that made us do it."

I have tried and tried, but I can't make any sense of that.

How on earth could Putin--or anyone--trick the entire Canadian Parliament into formally honoring a Nazi who had fought against Canada in WW2?

Did the dog eat their homework, too?

The Predator Class is now trying to erase this from public memory, but the Internet ain't gonna let 'em.

btw - As icing, back here in the good ole' USA, Bill Krystol, Lindsay Graham's best buddy and hardcore neocon warmonger, no longer identifies as a Republican. He voted for Biden and now votes Democrat.

Michael

15 hours ago, Marc said:

And the dominos begin to fall

Marc,

More than one domino? Maybe.

I believe Rota is the fall guy, though, to protect the brass. I think everyone around Trudeau was in on it. His friggin' Deputy Prime Minister comes from Nazis.

I'm using a form of logic I learned from Hollywood.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Michael

• Thanks 1

The leader of the NDP party holds the minority government togeather.

A non confidence vote ( without the support of the "leader" of the NDP ) removes Trudeau from office.

So Trudeau has two choices, resign or await a non confidence vote.

Any Canadian reading this ( but not commenting, probably because they hate Trump ) will state that the NDP will not pull their support for Trudeau but I am not that confident.

For now, this is the first time a Chamber of Congress has denied new Ukraine funding.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The House of Representatives passed a last-minute bill to keep the government funded for an additional 45 days, narrowly averting a government shutdown that would have commenced at 12:01 a.m.

McCarthy had to side with Democrats to get a Continuing Resolution for 45 days, but he managed to strip out the money for Ukraine.

Based on that, he's going to try to hold onto his GOP leadership position in the House. But I think he's not going to survive the MAGA fury. The core group is livid.

The CR now goes to the Senate, and there Senators want to add 6 billion for Ukraine. I don't know how that is going to go, but I doubt it will pass the House again.

This is the first crack in American money drying up for the Ukraine con. The precedent is now set.

Also, as an aside, a dork Democrat Representative pulled a fire alarm during the voting to disrupt the procedure. That's a felony.

(To add insult to injury, he said he did not know that was a fire alarm. Apparently he thought it was a door knob and he was in a hurry to get back to vote. Seriously. At least that's his story. :) Aaaaaaand... I can't resist. False alarm anyone? :) )

Not to worry, though.

Word is the heroes of the DOJ and Capitol Police are on it.

They will soon indict Donald Trump for causing Jamaal Bowman to pull the alarm.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael