More insurrection in Arizona. But it's the left, so it's Ok, so shut up and get yer jab.
(Now, tell me more about where you were on the day of January 6th...)

uc?id=1oTc8O4M_uN15HjKpfK4mQWDETU_yVXfb

(This should (but probably won't) wash away that whole hearing, now, logically speaking. Anyone who holds that 1/6 was insurrection while considering these "peaceful protests" have lost any pretense at a moral high ground, and need to take words like "insurrection" and "Constitution" out of there mouths, as they're  obviously and openly engaging in gaslight and destruction from within. They won't, of course, but it will clearly mark the for what they are among those not fooled, and just brings us that much closer to...well, you know...)

T,

I was a fan of Emerald's back when she was doing all that.

I'm not staying up to politics as much as before (I'm actually writing fiction :) ), but I know Emerald has a show on Mike Lindell's Frank platform:

The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson TV Show

On another note, Biden and the Deep State are taking such a beating right now, Steve Bannon says there will soon be a flurry of Executive Orders since that is all they have left.

So get ready for Administrative State rule for a few months.

There is even an enormous contingency of young women, and this contingency is moving into majority status, supporting the SCOTUS decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Young.

Women.

You read that right.

:) 

How in hell is the Biden machine and the Deep State going to beat that? They can't.

Boy, did they screw up. They pushed their agenda so hard and became such authoritarians that they lost the generations of young people who came after the public-school-indoctrinated Millennials.

Michael

On 3/10/2022 at 11:10 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 3/9/2022 at 5:28 PM, william.scherk said:

Tina Peters and deputy indicted.

I think the knuckleheads in Colorado who perpetrated election fraud in 2020 and hate MAGA just managed to elect Tina Peters as the new Secretary of State and don't realize it.

Tina Peters failed in her bid to get on the fall ballot for Colorado secretary of state. 

[...] So far, five election deniers have won GOP nominations for secretary of state, the officials who oversee elections: Wes Allen in Alabama, Kristina Karamo in Michigan, Kim Crockett in Minnesota, Jim Marchant in Nevada and Audrey Trujillo in New Mexico. In addition, Pennsylvania gubernatorial nominee and election denier Doug Mastriano would appoint the secretary of state if he wins in November.

[...]

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Tina Peters failed in her bid to get on the fall ballot for Colorado secretary of state. 

William,

And she was not endorsed by Trump.

As to his endorsements yesterday,

icon-512x512.png
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Truth Social is America's “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

@realDonaldTrump
9h

12 and 0 Last Night. Thank you!

Jun 29, 2022, 07:31

I wish Tina would have won as with Rudy's son in NY, but neither got there.

Still, 12-0 is a nice call for President Trump.

And I really like that Lauren Boebert smoked the RINO in Colorado.

It wasn't even close...

Hell, even here in Illinois, Bailey got in with Trump's endorsement. I certainly voted for him.

Michael

Sanity is starting to return to the USA.

It hasn't arrived yet, but it's slowly showing signs of wanting to come back.

Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a blow to the fight against climate change , the Supreme Court on Thursday limited how the nation’s main anti-air pollution law can be used to reduce carbon dioxide emissions from...

Based on the mainstream media's lack of interest in this SCOTUS ruling since it's only about energy, which affects ever goddam thing around us, it may not look like it's a big deal.

But it's a big deal.

Deep State authoritarians lose another round...

Michael

• Upvote 1

At the state level? From MSN: Twelve states—Colorado, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and Washington—have adopted California’s low-emission vehicle and zero-emission vehicle regulations for light-duty vehicles, with Washington enacting legislation in 2020 and Virginia in 2021. Recent State Action

From National Conference of State Legislatures: According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, about 90% of the energy consumed in U.S. transportation comes from petroleum. The transportation sector also is the leading source of greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) in the U.S., accounting for 29% of the nation’s GHGs.  Although motivations among state policymakers vary, many states are working to diversify the transportation sector fuel mix and drive down emissions by encouraging the use of alternative fuels, including electricity, natural gas, hydrogen and biofuels. To accomplish this, many states have implemented incentives to promote the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs), including plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEVs) and battery electric vehicles (BEVs).

From California Public Utilities Commission: California has an objective to achieve five million zero-emission vehicles (ZEVs) on the road by 2030 and 250,000 electric vehicle charging stations by 2025 as directed in the Executive Order (E.O.) B-48-18). Further, by 2035, all new cars and passenger trucks sold in California must be ZEVs (E.O. N-79-20).

On 12/28/2021 at 3:23 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those interested in British politics, it looks like the Deep State's Trojan horse, Boris Johnson, is not for long as Prime Minister. This is according to Steve Bannon and Raheem Kassam (one of the people responsible for Brexit). [...]

According to Raheem, it's going to start in a couple of days with a tawdry sex scandal then get worse with other scandals until he is gone.

Raheem also said that he an Nigel Farage are probably going to team up again for another shove at getting Britain's populist-like movement on track. This is because the pool of people from whom Boris's replacement will come is dismal.

Boris Johnson has held on against the mid-level state and the upper-middle state for six months past prediction, but is today having a bit of bother with the upper-deck state.  38 members of his party in the House of Commons have said "Fuck Bo Johnson" in one fashion or another, and it could very well be that the UK has a new prime minister tomorrow.

I reserve the right accorded to Raheem Kassam, to be slightly off in timing of the "not for long" ...

lIdVe.qR4e-small-Episode-1980-Trumps-Blo
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss the Boris Johnson, vaccines, the Border Our Guests Are: Nigel Farage, Boris Epshteyn, Dr. Peter McCllough, Mark Jeftovic, Ben...

Edited by william.scherk
War Room Flood Zone episode #1980 link added
  • Smile 1

Yup.

It looks like Boris Johnson is close to coming out of the oven, well toasted.

Also, a Texas judge ruled that Texas was suffering from an invasion. According to Steve Bannon, if I understood correctly, this is totally constitutional, but the first time in American history it has happened. Normally, invasions have been handled at the executive level.

That sound you hear is the foundation of the Deep State cracking...

Michael

So, who will come out on top?

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Boris Johnson has held on against the mid-level state and the upper-middle state for six months past prediction, but is today having a bit of bother with the upper-deck state.

Johnson is not gone yet, having decided to resign but not giving up office until the Conservative party (or the upper-middle state) chooses a new leader.  

A quick reaction force has read the entrails ...

Edited by william.scherk
Deep corrections

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... a Texas judge ruled that Texas was suffering from an invasion. According to Steve Bannon, if I understood correctly, this is totally constitutional, but the first time in American history it has happened. Normally, invasions have been handled at the executive level.

Aaaaaaand...

Things are back on track re the executive.

I believe other states will soon follow.

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Yup.

Michael

Not so quick.

It looks like the entire mainstream media got this wrong.

Harnwell: Boris resigns as leader of the Conservative Party — he has not resigned as prime minister

po5Ve.qR4e-small-Harnwell-Boris-resigns-
RUMBLE.COM

Harnwell: Boris resigns as leader of the Conservative Party — he has not resigned as prime minister

For a time, it looks like Boris Johnson will be useless and will be hated, but he will be there.

Michael

Nigel says in theory Johnson can stay to the bitter in and try to run again, but in practice, he will probably go about the third week of August to avoid a massive humiliation.

V8eWe.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Nigel Farage: Boris Johnson Was ‘Elected As A Conservative, Ruled As A Liberal’

Michael

OK so this is a question, no juicy news or views.

For mental health and sense of life reasons and to focus more on my life, family, friends, local community.. I am leaning heavily towards phasing out obsessing DAILY over the state of the World, Freedom, Culture, politics, pandemics, WEF, twitter etc.  BUT I would like to be aware of the general trends and be in the know of what is important to keep an eye on, e.g. the economy, inflation world events etc.

Current entertainment platforms (such a s Youtube) encourage/reward content creators based on both amount and frequency of posts (if I am not incorrect) and hence are incentivised to do a lot of shows and discussions spanning many many minutes or hours, sometimes without bothering to re-visiting or recap the same content for many days or weeks, and often not in any organized fashion.  I'm not considering legacy media as a viable alternative.

Is there a timely by-period, say once a week, curated summary of all the stuff I would normally be keeping an eye on in YouTube etc. which is both succinct and relevant, and sums up everything from the past time period (week)? 

OR Is this just a pipedream, and to stay in the know I have to saturate myself in this... all the time....   sigh... hence I need to choose to be sane or informed...

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Not sure if this is "deep state", but it's certainly part of the  "unraveling"...

TG,

Here he is.

sri-lanka-fleeing-president-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapakse finally declared the country bankrupt following weeks of economic turmoil. In April Sri Lankan authorities announced a temporary suspension of repayment in all...

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

Current entertainment platforms (such a s Youtube) encourage/reward content creators based on both amount and frequency of posts (if I am not incorrect)...

S,

You are incorrect (but nice double negative :) ).

YouTube pretends to do that, but in reality nudges everyone toward corporate entertainment and corporate advertising. Just like all big tech does these days.

They have algorithms to tell them when their lies are not working, so the ramp up the illusion at those times. 

Michael

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

S,

You are incorrect (but nice double negative :) ).

YouTube pretends to do that, but in reality nudges everyone toward corporate entertainment and corporate advertising. Just like all big tech does these days.

They have algorithms to tell them when their lies are not working, so the ramp up the illusion at those times. 

Michael

Ok …

but I still can’t watch Shapiro Tucker Tim Jordan etc not all the full episodes all the time…

I want these guys to do “all you need to know that happened in the last week” kind of shows … seems like there would be demand for that?  No?