1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

Is there a timely by-period, say once a week, curated summary of all the stuff I would normally be keeping an eye on in YouTube etc. which is both succinct and relevant, and sums up everything from the past time period (week)? 

S,

I don't know specifically about YouTube, but for curated news aggregation (without setting it up yourself), this is a handy little site.

NewsAmmo

Scroll down and you even get political cartoons.

For video, and for curation in general if you are picky, I think the best thing is to learn RSS with keywords. It's an older technology, but it works. I don't use it yet (I'm technologically challenged, I keep yawning on learning and operating techie things :) ), but I intend to go deep into RSS one day.

Michael

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

I want these guys to do “all you need to know that happened in the last week” kind of shows … seems like there would be demand for that?  No?

S,

If it doesn't exist, it's a fine opportunity.

Sounds like you should look for a techie partner who leans in your intellectual direction, then bang on the doors of Angel Investors (or other people with investment money) and make it happen. Or start small and watch it grow.

:) 

Michael

Here's a nice Deep State unravel.

Secret Service Director Resigns — Will Go To Work For Big Tech

Secret-Service-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Another high-level figure in the Biden administration is leaving. U.S. Secret Service Director James Murray will officially retire on July 30th — he served three years in the role. Politico reported: U.S. Secret...

This guy is literal Deep State at the top.

Now he's going to Snapchat. He knows where Biden and the Democrats are headed, but any resemblance to a rat jumping off a sinking ship is mere coincidence.

So... Snapchat deletes your messages after you send them, right? Anyone want to speculate on what this Deep Stater may get into over there?

Michael

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Here he is.

sri-lanka-fleeing-president-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapakse finally declared the country bankrupt following weeks of economic turmoil. In April Sri Lankan...

Michael

Thanks, Michael. I have no clue about any Deep State affiliations in Sr Lanki. (The extent of my knowledge of Sri Lanki is centered around sci-fi author Arthur C. Clark, both as his adopted home, his scuba diving business there, and his book,  THE FOUNTAINS OF PARADISE, which was the basis for the location of the fictional "space elevator", and used the history of a real historical tyrant, whose story also involved governmental overthrow and fleeing, as the background...)

"The main story is framed by two other stories. The first one tells of King Kalidasa, living thousands of years before Morgan is born, who is constructing a 'pleasure garden' complete with functioning fountains, in a significant engineering effort for the time. The other story, taking place long after Morgan has died, deals with aliens making contact with Earth.

"Due to many technical issues, there are only two locations on Earth where the Orbital Tower can be built. One is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, and the other is Sri Kanda (a thinly veiled reference to Adam's Peak in Sri Lanka). However, there is a Buddhist temple on the island, and Mahanayake Thero, the head of the order, refuses to give permission to begin construction. "

Setting

"The story is set in the fictional equatorial island country of Taprobane, which Clarke has described as "about ninety percent congruent with the island of Sri Lanka", south of its real-world location. The ruins of the palace at Yakkagala as described in the book very closely match the real-life ruins at Sigiriya in Sri Lanka. The mountain on which the space elevator is built is called Sri Kanda in the book, and bears a strong resemblance to the real mountain Sri Pada (Adam's Peak)."

Kashyapa I of Anuradhapura

"Kashyapa I, also known as Kasyapa I, was a king of Sri Lanka, who ruled the country from 473 to 495 CE. He was the second king of the royal Moriya dynasty of Sri Lanka. Kashyapa is credited with the construction of the Sigiriya citadel and the surrounding city.[1][2][3] He acquired the throne by overthrowing his father, King Dhatusena, and usurping his brother and rightful heir to the throne, Moggallana, in a palace coup. He imprisoned and later executed his father. Kashyapa was also known as Pithru Ghathaka Kashyapa (Kashyapa the Patricide), after this incident. He was later defeated by Moggallana, who had fled to South India and returned with an army to regain the throne. Kashyapa was killed in the battle that ensued. "

And here's a bit connecting the Sri Lanki president to a farming scheme like the current Dutch farm situation...

1-Sri-Lanka-Organic-Agriculture-tea-plan
FOREIGNPOLICY.COM

A nationwide experiment is abandoned after producing only misery.
1-Sri-Lanka-Organic-Agriculture-tea-plan
FOREIGNPOLICY.COM

A nationwide experiment is abandoned after producing only misery.

9 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

This, along with the Japanese assasination and the Sri Lanka thing makes me think a powder keg's getting ready to explode...

Ok , so is it fair to identify the Deep State with the Globalist foreign Cabal working to infiltrate various Nation States?... or should we be careful to observe them as different Sprawling Things vying to enslave us?

• Upvote 1

Within the US, you unravel the Deep State by dismantling the Administrative State.

And it looks like the wish to dismantle the Administrative State for being unconstitutional is one of the hallmark characteristics of the many judges Trump appointed, from the lower courts on up to the Supreme Court.

Of all of the shows Steve Bannon has done, I believe the two he did on Saturday are the most important in fundamentals. These, like he often says, are pure signal, not noise. 

I know it takes some time to see them, but if you put in the effort, believe it or not, you will see a lot of Rand's ideas in action, not just in theory. And you will see the headlines for a few months from now.

rjwXe.qR4e-small-Episode-1990-Deconstruc
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss the administrative state, bureaucracy, and power. Our Guests Are: Mike Davis, Dr. Peter Navarro Stay ahead of the censors – Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 7/09/2022 Watch: On the Web: h

and...

bxwXe.qR4e-small-Episode-1991-Deconstruc
RUMBLE.COM

We discuss the administrative state, bureaucracy, and power. Our Guests Are: Mike Davis, Dr. Peter Navarro Stay ahead of the censors – Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 7/09/2022 Watch: On the Web: h

The very decision to overturn Roe v. Wade was essentially part of the judicial campaign now underway to dismantle the Administrative State.

As Steve said, if you think you saw some wailing and gnashing of teeth over the Roe v. Wade overturn, wait until you see what happens when SCOTUS reconvenes and starts this dismantling process all over the government.

Meanwhile, a young Trump-appointed judge in Florida (U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle) is causing major heartburn in Washington because she ruled that the government did not have the power to mandate masks in airplanes, not because of this legal technicality or other, but because of the non-delegation of powers clause in the Constitution.

Basically, a bunch of regulatory agencies in the government have been delegated the powers of Congress by the Executive Branch. And the constitution says in plain language that this can't happen. The new judges in federal courts now want to take these agencies apart, or at least take their powers away and return those powers to where they belong.

This means climate change bullshit goes out the window, virus and vaccine bullshit goes out the window, education bullshit goes out that window, and on and on and on...

All of those government employees who say they don't care who gets elected, they will still have their power and nobody can take it from them, will have to start thinking differently.

Mark Davis is working on getting Big Tech dismantled. They, too, are part of the Administrative State since their size depends on government contracts and protections. The antitrust laws might not be the best tool to get the job done, sort of like plowing the ground for a rose garden in your back yard with a large-scale bulldozer and laying the garden fence posts with a pile driver, but these guys are serious. I believe there will be a nasty fight, but they will achieve what they are after.

(As an aside, all they need to do is cancel the government contracts from authoritarian leaning crony companies, and remove liability protections from Big Tech and Big Pharma. Class action lawsuits for the damage they are causing will do the rest. But I believe the antitrust laws will be the deal.)

I loved one of the statements by Peter Navarro in the videos above when he was discussing how the Administrative State crippled some of Trump's plans when he was in office. And how specific people need to be removed. He said (and I paraphrase since I am going on memory): They got away with it before. But once we get back in office, now we know what to do.

So it won't be just the courts in the not so distant future that will dismantle the Administrative State. 

I, for one, am loving this...

Michael

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

Ok , so is it fair to identify the Deep State with the Globalist foreign Cabal working to infiltrate various Nation States?... or should we be careful to observe them as different Sprawling Things vying to enslave us?

My question as well, hence my hesitation at posting this under "deep state unraveling", initially. ( I think Ellen has proposed a similar idea re your second suggestion, with each faction stepping on each other's toes...)

On 7/9/2022 at 4:38 PM, ThatGuy said:

And here's a bit connecting the Sri Lanki president to a farming scheme like the current Dutch farm situation...

TG,

I know very little about Sri Lanka, but here's a video by Styx making the case that the whole disaster is the fault of leftism and over-reliance on China (including their bad fertilizer).

But the people at the top, like with all leftist regimes ever since leftism became a thing, basked in luxury. That is, until the Sri Lanka people got so pissed they showed up with torches and pitchforks.

oRmzxlmySg4r_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

https://archive.ph/qyTVw Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger: https://tinyurl.com/y3tww3om Wordpress:...

On musing about this, I believe what happened in Sri Lanka is one of the reasons the left-oriented establishment distorted Jan. 6 so blatantly and sold the violent insurrection caricature as fact through endless fake news media accounts.

The lefties know they don't deserve the luxury the ones at the top (and in the know) get. And they worry the people they oppress, the ones who who pay for it all, will show up and be mad at them. Like in Sri Lanka.

When they saw Jan. 6, freedom, integrity, the American form of government, etc. etc. etc.  was not in the back of their minds. A story like Sri Lanka was.

They are scared to death. I wonder how many stay up at night with the image of the Sri Lanka leader, alone with his suitcase getting on a ship to escape, is burned in their brains. They know that could be them in a heartbeat.

Michael

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Never forget that the Deep State is nothing but the Praetorian Guard and Secret Police of the Global Elites.

So, unraveling the Deep State also happens to the extent the unraveling of the Global Elites happens.

And for that to happen, sticky exposure of their evil and incompetence as human beings is one of the things necessary. They can't undo it once it sticks in the public mind.

Ben Harnwell nailed the morally inhuman icky part of them in terms and images that stick in the mind of laypeople. And he did it in about two and a half minutes.

Harnwell: Our sociopathic overlords create manufactured crises to then use as “powergrabs of grift”

hSYYe.qR4e-small-Harnwell-Our-sociopathi
RUMBLE.COM

Harnwell: Our sociopathic overlords create manufactured crises to then use as “powergrabs of grift”

This guy looks funny and talks funny, but what he says is always anything but funny.

It's deep.

So deep, in fact, I no longer notice the funny part when I listen to him.

I only mention it in case anyone is turned off by it so much they don't look. But believe me, if you turn off the surface perception of your brain, you can't help but see that the good stuff is right in front of you.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile, in the UK:

"My explanation on Rogan of how the current frontrunner for UK prime Minister Rishi Sunak is a fan of Central Banking Digital Currencies CBDCs"

and

A-pound-symbol-breaking-the-Bank-of-Engl
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Digital cash could be programmed to ensure it is only spent on essentials, or goods which an employer or Government deems...

Bank of England tells ministers to intervene on digital currency 'programming'

"Digital cash could be programmed to ensure it is only spent on essentials, or goods which an employer or Government deems to be sensible"

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Meanwhile, in the UK:

"My explanation on Rogan of how the current frontrunner for UK prime Minister Rishi Sunak is a fan of Central Banking Digital Currencies CBDCs"

and

A-pound-symbol-breaking-the-Bank-of-Engl
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Digital cash could be programmed to ensure it is only spent on essentials, or goods which an employer or Government deems...

Bank of England tells ministers to intervene on digital currency 'programming'

"Digital cash could be programmed to ensure it is only spent on essentials, or goods which an employer or Government deems to be sensible"

• Like 1

It’s not “but at the same time it could be a restriction on people’s freedom” , It is “and this will be a restriction people’s freedom” and the person(s) who wrote this know that  

It’s a more soothing way to lead the lambs to slaughter.

Catherine Austin Fitts has been talking about how this is the plan and has been all along .

Fishy? Crooked insider trading? Both husband and wife may be in for a roasting . . . and fines or jail time.

Pelosi’s husband buys $5 million in chip stocks before Senate vote on chip subsidy bill By Mica Soellner - The Washington Times - Saturday, July 16, 2022 Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, bought millions of dollars worth of stock in a computer chip company prior to an expected Senate vote on a subsidy bill to boost chip manufacturing. Mr. Pelosi purchased roughly $5 million, or 20,000 shares of Nvidia, last month, according to a financial disclosure report released this week by the speaker’s office. Mr. Pelosi also sold portions of his stock in Apple and Visa.

I don't think elected officials are barred from investing in the stock markets, not even considering they have what is commonly , or not so commonly , known as 'insider trading'. The fact that the body that would make the practice 'illegal' is populated by individuals that can participate in such a scheme means they have very little incentive to end the practice.

It seems they did settle for a 'boosting' of public facing accountability eg disclosure statements, but at most they just present potentially 'embarrassing' quasi-transparency. Think the Pelosi Posse gives a fuck ? Think Nance is sweating every two years as to whether she'll get 're-elected'? 

The incentives from financial disclosure statements is mostly used to acquaint the new members of congress to the 'rules' and show them how the old guard can beat you up in public and keep you in line , until you're 'in' and have to 'sweat re-election' like the Nance.

It works too , people think there is some mechanism that can actually get the Nance 'in trouble'.

I’ll continue to post here, but domestic corruption to my mind is different in kind to Foreign Collusion.  One is cheatingly corrupt the other unfaithfully traitorous.

1.  Has someone studied the phenomenon of unaccountable bodies or institutions in a monopoly turning corrupt and thereby increasing their own corruption through retirements and resignations?  In cases without any accountability (elections or competition) resignations ONLY lead to the existence of a worse body or institution 

2. The Thing 

it seems that multiple nations throughout the world are falling to or have fallen to some tentacle of the Thing, that Foreign Black Mass whose ambition is tyranny and slavery of the entire world… (whose true identity is elusive.. strings pulling strings) we have seen that one of its chief methods is corruption of officials and world leaders to betray their own people for a purported higher purpose…

For the US, what are the defences against such a method of attack?  The constitution has the Foreign Emoluments clause but is it strong enough?   Should a new constitutional congress be called to amend the constitution to directly defend the people against such betrayal by government to that foreign behemoth?

Multi/inter national corporations have a vested interest in capital accumulation , how much of that type of activity and to what degree does that have in obtaining reliable control/influence on the mechanisms of finance eg central banking ? Tentacles , no ?

• Upvote 1