0k, I thought you were distraught that I didn’t understand like words.

Last night I saw Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan obtained information from Perkins Coie that the FBI had established a coworking environment an active cooperation between the two inside the law firm dating back to at least 2012. Which I’m sure will be explained away as an effort by the DNC and the feds to keep abreast of ‘voting suppression tactics’ of all and sundry.

Scott Adams’ most prescient point about a Trump administration was that it would ‘rip a hole in the fabric of reality’. The sunlight has been let in and we can see the rats scurry , but damn are there a lot of rats and so much compliance with doing rat like things.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Deep State took a shot at Alex Jones recently through lawfare and he filed for a Chapter 11 reorganization.

The mainstream is hollering to the four winds the word "bankruptcy"--and this chapter is part of the Bankruptcy code, but it's a government supervised reorganization of debts, not a default on them. 

The "Deep State" had some moves left in reserve, perhaps ...

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Three entities linked to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones’ InfoWars on Thursday agreed to dismiss their Chapter 11 case, marking a win for the families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre victims.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:29 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

(William is pretty irrational at times, kind of like a pet hog. He makes messes because that's what he does. Hogs are dirty and messy. Law of Identity and so on... :) )

Yahbut, after having been a pet, can I devolve into a "feral hog"?

You know when the Deep State does this, they are desparate.

FBI Arrests Trump Advisor Dr. Peter Navarro at DC-Area Airport One Day After He Vowed to Help Republicans Impeach Joe Biden

IMG_3926-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The FBI on Friday arrested Trump’s advisor Dr. Peter Navarro at a DC-area airport. Navarro was on his way to Nashville when the Stasi took...

Scott Adams, who I often think tries to influence things with a constant drip drip drip in a leftie direction (while mouthing pro-Trump statements about his genius), sometimes gets caught off-guard and simply admits a truth he had not yet accepted.

:)

Scott would accuse me of mind-reading from my previous comment, but I've followed him long enough to know when he's making a point and when he's playing "move the needle" games with a gotcha at the end of a controversial statement.

I think this arrest spooked him and made him look at reality rather than the movie in his mind.

As for MAGA people, Trump's reelection is a given, not something that needs further action by the predator class to ensure.

But I will give Scott one thing. As this arrest moved the Overton Window with him, I am sure it moved it with others who think like he does.

As to Peter Navarro, I have to go back to that vulgar saying from Brazil: Birds who swallow stones know the size of their own assholes.

In this case, those birdies behind the arrest better know. If they don't, man are they going to get an unpleasant surprise.

Michael

This is why I love checks and balances.

There is no greater judicial place in American for railroading Trump and his supporters than the Washington DC court system and the Southern District of New York (SDNY).

But the system of checks and balances thwarts such power-abusers at times.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: SDNY Political Witch Hunt Against ‘We Build the Wall’ Ends in Hung Jury

we-build-the-wall-3.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The SDNY case against We Build the Wall has ended in a hung jury.  The jury could not agree on the SDNY’s garbage case. Last week, the judge doxed one of the jurors in the We Build the Wall case in...

They tried everything they could in their monkey-box of intimidation monkey-shines. The judge even doxed one of the jurors so he would get death threats, bend, or leave the jury. But according to a previous article (here)

This juror is reportedly an older Jewish guy whose parents survived the Holocaust and he HATES the government corruption.  He’s wealthy and refuses to bend.

One juror stopped the entire railroading abuse of power scam.

Did I say I love checks and balances?

Michael

This is just a sample of what is coming.

RECALLED! Far Left DA Chesa Boudin Voted Out Of Office In Uber-Liberal San Francisco

Chesa-Boudin-AL.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Chesa Boudin, the radical, far left DA of San Francisco was successfully voted out of office by recall. It turns out that even the people of blue San Francisco have limits when it comes to...

Putting do-nothing DA's in office all over America is a project George Soros started back when George Bush beat Al Gore. I remember reading about it back then. Soros was pissed and said he was starting this project to make a long-term change in America.

The Soros people went too far, though. Not even the San Francisco loony toons people of America could stomach this DA. Poop all over the city streets, homeless people galore, shoplifting not a crime, and so on.

This guy's removal by the people is how the MAGA revolution is working right now. The fact that they were leftwing loony toons people is a sign that the game is over for the left. A lot more destruction of the left is coming and coming hard.

The left knows it, too. If you want to see how much they know it, look at this article from The Atlantic. They are scared to death.

btw - Steve plays Morning Joe's interview with Jennifer Senior, the author, (Mika's loud sighs and all) about this article as a warm-up to his War Room episodes right now.

He loves this.

AMERICAN RASPUTIN
Steve Bannon is still scheming. And he’s still a threat to democracy.

original.jpg
WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Steve Bannon is still scheming. And he’s still a threat to democracy.

I just read that article (it's a long one) and I don't think I've read a hit piece as weird as this.

For example, Jennifer Senior openly calls Bannon anti-Semitic and attributes a lot of anti-Semitic pronouncements to him that cannot be verified anywhere. Just gossip.

Then she flat out states that it's hard to prove his anti-Semitism because he's so cunning, so one has to infer it from the people he puts on his show (Marjorie Taylor Greene, Jack Posobiec, who Senior really hates on in the article, and people like that). But Steve's wingman on the War Room, Boris Epshteyn is about as Jewish (Russian Jewish at that) as they come. Boris is always mentioning Jewish holidays, his pleasure when a MAGA Jewish candidate wins, and so on. Senior mentions his name as a kind of CYA, but then goes mumble mumble mumble on the anti-Semitic part when she does.

The article is shot through and through with anecdotes. And that's about it on substance.

Of course, she frames everything anti-Trump in the jargon of the fake news media. For example, she doesn't say Trump contests the 2020 election for fraudulent practices. She says Bannon is one of the biggest purveyors of the conspiracy theory and Trump lie that the election was stolen. There is a lot of that kind of framing.

And she seems perplexed that Steve's influence is growing as fast as it is. She tries to dismiss his show War Room as insignificant at the same time she talks about how dangerous Steve is, how dangerous his show is, and how his huge influence is leading conspiracy theorists to take over American democracy from the ground up.

Which is it? The show is insignificant or the show is changing American politics? The author says both.

So it's a weird article. But it's an unmistakable cry of pain from the privileged chattering class who know that their ability to claim privilege and abuse power over the majority of Americans is coming to an end.

After all, if Steve wasn't scaring the crap out of them, why bother writing a feature article about him in The Atlantic?

Hmmmm?...

Good times are coming. We are the ones who are truly privileged. We get to watch it all happen in real time. We have a front seat to major history in the making.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I read the whole article too, even though it rubs against my loosely defined rule to avoid if a piece uses the frame of 'the big lie' as opposed to language that can ,even with a generous reading , allude to disagreement or challenges of the 2020 election.

Did you catch near the end were she used the same 'quoting style' of putting Bannon's words in italics throughout the article , to 'quote' random comments from the comment section of various video viewing platforms? Not very subtle and very hard to believe they made it through editting rigors as a mistake.

• Smile 1

How's this for some good news?

“I Think We’re Going to Get Criminal Charges Against Wray and Garland… THOUSANDS of Whistleblowers Are Blowing It Up” ” – Steve Bannon on Today’s War Room

steve-bannon-4.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Steve Bannon went off on the totally corrupt FBI and Justice Department today on The War Room.   Steve Bannon was in rare form following the lies, smears and ommissions from last night’s primetime...

Bannon revealed that “thousands” of FBI whistleblowers are finally coming forward. This is after years of lies and the FBI-led coup of President Trump.

Steve Bannon: We're going to impeach Merrick Garland and I believe we’re going to get, initially, eventually, criminal charges aginst Wray and Merrick Garland and all of these hacks over there...

... The other thing you should understand. (Rep.) Gates was here yesterday. They’re inundated with whistleblowers from the FBI.  Patriots, hard-working patriots down at the working level of the FBI are blowing these guys up. Thousands of whistleblowers. Thousands. Let me underline that. Thousands of whistleblowers--on maleficence and politicalization of the America gestapo, the FBI. 

I don’t care if the FBI doesn’t like it. You’re a gestapo, you’re an American gestapo. You’re going to be taken apart brick by brick. Whether we need a federal agency like that, hey, that’s for people to decide, but you are going to be deconstructed. Because the rot that you have... and we should have done it after 9-11, let’s be honest...

In the text above, I had to correct it. So it will appear slightly different here on OL than on the Gateway Pundit site.

Here is the video in the article.

_-8ze.am4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Steve Bannon - We Dare You, Merrick Garland, To Move On Trump, Donald J. Trump Won the Presidency and He Is the Legitimate President of the United States

This video is so powerful, I am making a transcription of the entire thing (about 10 minutes).

I should have it up before too long.

Thousands of FBI whistleblowers... Matt Gates... cool...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This video is so powerful, I am making a transcription of the entire thing (about 10 minutes).

I should have it up before too long.

Here you go:

Steve Bannon: We call that the nullification project. They try to nullify a legitimate presidential election in 16 (2016). That's a nullification project. The Russia hoax, which, you know, I'm still the most interviewed--I think--individual in that. A topic they don't want to allow in court. But I was the most interviewed for that--or interrogated, I should say, by the FBI in Mueller. Also House intelligence, Senate intelligence, on and on and on and on and on. And I got the legal bills to show for it, of which I paid out of my own pocket. 

So that was a nullification project. Then he had the phony Ukraine situation of which we started this show because we said, "Hey, they're coming for him on this Ukraine, perfect phone call." It was a perfect phone call, particularly if you go back and look in history of what's happened since then--in Zelensky, the complete total promoter. Right?

And any Conservative Inc that's putting up the things--and I don't need to name names cause the audience... "This is a hero. He's such a hero." He's a complete promoter. 

Okay? Now he is back begging for more money. I put it up, I think. Begging. They're broke again. 

Oligarchs aren't broke. Haven't no oligarchs put a penny in. Okay? No Ukrainian oligarch has put a penny in. Of course, they just announced the other day the human rights and Minister of State that was on MSNBC and CNN--nonstop--about the mass rapes and all the atrocities, she's now gotten bounced. She's gotten bounced out of their government because she can't back that up. Also, she's got other issues with the Russian speaking people being taken back into Russia. She didn't do her job there.

My point is, that's another dumpster fire. He's coming back for money. Here's the thing. No money. 

Go to Germany. Go to France. Go to Italy. Talk to them. 

And those guys should stop buying his gas. Remember, their economy's on fire right now because the oil and gas resources, Just like Saudi Arabia, just like the Mullahs in Iran, just like Venezuela. Every bad actor in the world, the economy's hitting on all cylinders. Not the United States, the exact opposite. 

This thing I wanna go back. Kyle Cheney is the lead, kind of, legal guy that follows all this stuff. All the investigations. What he said is in their brief. And remember, because this week they had two performative things. They recharged this rag tag, whoever these beer drinking guys are, the Proud Boys, right? All of a sudden they're like the SS. Just take a look at 'em, You judge. You be a judge. The guy, they had to charge him with something else, seditious... whatever... this week. Performative beforehand. 

Because the FBI's totally corrupt. And the Justice Department is totally corrupt. And we're going to get to all that. We're going impeach Merrick Garland. And I believe we're gonna get, initially, eventually, criminal charges against Wray and Merrick Garland and all these hacks over there. 

In Michigan yesterday, right outside the gap, because you can't get involved, I think, 45 or 50 days before an election, before the primary--they roll up... The guy's pulling at 19%. Remember he's polling at 19% when they have a bigger field. They've already kicked out the top three or four candidates. I think it's Tudor Dixon and this guy. And this guy's kinda the lead in what I call the medical freedom. He's kind of a Naomi Wolf acolyte. Right? And they roll him up yesterday.

FBI arresting! For what? A misdemeanor. Yeah. Okay, fine. Right before the show starts. That's kind of a curtain raiser. Give you a little tap. Show you what's going ro happen. Totally, completely politicized. 

Here's what I want to see. Where are you guys on the federal agents? I want to know every aspect of intelligence... We're going to get to the bottom of it. You shouldn't hide. 

The other thing you should understand. [Matt] Gates was here yesterday. They're inundated with whistleblowers from the FBI. Patriots, hard working patriots down at the working level of the FBI are blowing these guys up. Thousands of whistleblowers. Thousands. Let me underline that. Thousands of whistleblowers on malfeasance and politicization of the American gestapo, the FBI. 

I don't care if the FBI doesn't like it. You're the gestapo. You're an American gestapo. You're going to be taken apart brick by brick. Whether we need a federal agency like that? Hey, that's for people to decide. But you are gonna be deconstructed. Because the rot that you have... and we should have done it after 9/11, let's be honest... their performance at 9/11, they all should have been fired. And I think criminal charges should have been brought against some of those guys for what happened and what went on. 

Absolutely. They'll never live over the disgrace of 9/11. It's horrible. And they spin it, and covering each other's ass. Right? And then what they did in President Trump. But even leave that aside. Just 9/11 itself. They'll never live off the shame. That's a day of infamy for the FBI. It was their responsibility. 

Oh, we didn't talk to CIA. I don't care about all that crap. That's an inter... the interagency process, the sacred interagency process. Remember, Trump was impeached. He was impeached the first time because he didn't... the fetish of the interagency process, the interagency process. The interagency process is just the flip side of the postwar international rules based order. That's another fetish. It's a fetish. We don't care about that.

That, all that--your interagency process and your postwar liberal rules based order--allowed a transnational criminal organization called the Chinese Communist Party to rise in power from a third world, or fourth world, country in 1999. After the Bushes bailed them out after Tiananmen Square and sent Scowcroft over there to tell Scowcroft, "Don't worry. We got your back. And give us a decade. We'll have you in the World Trade Organization. We'll give you Most Favored Nation. You don't have to make any changes. You don't. In fact, do what you gotta do." 

They killed tens of thousands throughout China that day. Tens of thousands were wiped out. Go back and look at the Empress of Freedom, of Liberty. Look at that statue. Does that bring tears to your eyes? What those students and young people built in Tiananmen Square to replicate the Statue of Liberty, to send a signal to the world. This is us? We are with you? And not only did we let them be slaughtered, Bush 41 in his New World Order went over there and kissed their ass and said, "We have your back and we're going to let you in here." 

Their economy was $1 trillion in 1999. No economy in history has ever done what they've done on the backs of the slave labor of lao baixing. That's your postwar rules based international wars. 

Where's the rules for the Chinese people? How are they still enslaved when you're making your money? I don't care. You are talking about white supremacy and white nationalism. All these white people in... I don't care about the leaders in Europe. I don't care about them. I don't care about them. 

I care about the Southern border of the United States of America. And I care about Hispanic working class folks down there that are being destroyed. That's what I care about. That's what MAGA cares about.

We don't care about the City of London. We don't care about Brussels. We don't care about Davos. You guys deal with that. You've been fighting each other for 5,000 years. You're gonna be fighting each other 5,000 years in the future. We don't care. That's your problem. Figure it out. 

We bailed you out in World War One. We bailed you out after World War One with Hoover and the food in Belgium. We bailed you out in World War Two. We bailed you out after World War Two at the Marshall Plan. We then bailed you out in the Cold War. We've bailed you out in the entire 20th century. The cockpit of Europe, the cockpit of Europe dragged us in there. 

And do you have cemeteries over here? Do you have cemeteries everywhere in the world with tons of troops buried, the sacred dead, that on Memorial day we go around the world to these cemeteries in Europe, in Asia?

Do you have them? No, you do not. No, you do not. 

The United States, the Deplorables' sons and daughters. And where are they today? A hundred thousand troops in Poland, right? A hundred thousand combat troops, right there and pouring more in all the time. $40 billion, your money. They want more. They want more. They want more. 

In the Persian Gulf. Who's there? American kids. Who was on patrol in the Hindu Kush for 20 years? American kids. Who's in the north Arabian sea? American kids. Who's in the Strait of Malacca? American kids. Who's in the South China Sea? American kids. Who's at the 38th parallel? American kids. Your money. 

That's what the rules based orders is. Where's Liz, Cheney's kids. Where are all the elites' kids? Where's their money? Larry Fink's taking your money and building up the Chinese war machine that... now we're gonna have a Naval blockade of Taiwan.

The Chinese told you. They're up in your face. If you try to do anything on the economic side, boom. We're gonna take the chips. Suck on that. So show me how tough the Americans are after we got that. 

And oh, by the way, we shouldn't let them take them off the island and put them in plants in Arizona and Texas--the plan of Dr. Peter Navarro Steven K, Bannon that Larry Kudlow and Mnuchin and Cohen are all sitting there going, "No, no, no. We gotta let the free market..." 

Screw the free market. It's a national asset. That's Silicon Valley West, if we don't get that back here today and they shut it down, we don't have an economy. We don't have a free market. You don't have any market. That's what we're sitting here dealing with.

And they're gonna put that stuff up last night and we don't laugh in your face?!! Cause we laugh in your face! Let me reiterate this. 

Donald J. Trump won the presidency again on the 3rd of November of 2020. And Marc Elias and all you guys--and let's leave the machines aside as a topic for another day, but CISA already tells us it can be hacked six ways from Sunday, that's DHS--Donald J. Trump won the presidency and he is the legitimate president United States. And your guy's illegitimate. And the American people are awakening to that. 

And we don't care what you have to say. And I dare Merrick Garland to take that crap there last night and try to indict Donald J. Trump. We dare you because we will impeach. We're winning in November and we're going to impeach you and everybody around you. Fuck... screw the White House. We're going to impeach you and everybody at DOJ.

So we dare you. I dare you to move on Trump. 

All of us sitting here whining, "It's an audience o one and it's really Merrick Garland." Screw Merrick Garland. Trump won the presidency. You stole it. We don't care how many witnesses you bring up. It's not relevant. We don't care. We're bored. 

Here's what we want to see. What are you doing on the Southern border? What are you doing with the economy? What are you doing with all the grooming you've got in every state in the union? Your corporations are corrupt. Wall Street's corrupt. The corporations are corrupt. You're shoveling our cash over to the Eastern border of Ukraine, Eastern border Ukraine. And that's not a national security interest of people in the United States.

Because it is a spoken rant, a few parts are a bit rough. So just plow through.

Also, this is the first time I have ever heard Steve do an f-bomb live on air. :) 

This is powerful medicine for deeds, not words, people.

We know it will get done.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here you go:

Because it is a spoken rant, a few parts are a bit rough. So just plow through.

Also, this is the first time I have ever heard Steve do an f-bomb live on air. :) 

This is powerful medicine for deeds, not words, people.

We know it will get done.

Michael

We love you my beautiful President, President Trump!

God bless you

God bless America

God bless Canada

God bless The People

Im still wondering, when Trump is reinstated this year, can he also run in 2024 or will this count as two terms?

6 minutes ago, tmj said:

You know, I don't think there are limitations on how many times an individual can be vice-President... just sayin

Ohhhhh Babbbbbyyyyyyyy!

I hear you loud and clear!

3 hours ago, tmj said:

You know, I don't think there are limitations on how many times an individual can be vice-President... just sayin

Second Hand Liz, they called her Second Hand CNN. So much. So little. A lot that is “reprinted” about President Trump, NEVER has a direct quote. Look at the following.

Washington Examiner: "I can confirm — I heard from somebody with firsthand knowledge that he agreed with the sentiment that they should hang Mike Pence," Alyssa Farah, former White House communications director, said during a CNN panel Friday.

During a prime-time hearing Thursday, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who is the ranking member of the panel, said Trump signaled his support for rioters attacking the Capitol on Jan. 6 who were chanting in favor of hanging Pence. “Aware of the rioters’ chants to ‘hang Mike Pence,’ the president responded with this sentiment: ‘Maybe our supporters have the right idea. Mike Pence deserves it,’" Cheney said. end quote

Of course President Trump was teed off and maybe he wished upon a star. But in public, he never called for Pence to be hanged. Yet, that is something Hillary Clinton might have done. So . . . who will be Trump's running mate in 2024?  Peter

Barbra Streisand singing, “Second Hand Rose:” . . . I'm wearing second-hand hats
Second-hand clothes
That's why they call me Second Hand Rose
Even our piano in the parlor
Daddy bought for ten cents on the dollar
Second-hand pearls
I'm wearing second-hand curls
I never get a single thing that's new
Even Jake the plumber, he's the man I adore
He had the nerve to tell me he'd been married before
Everyone knows that I'm just Second Hand Rose . . . Songwriters: Grant Clarke, James F Hanley

"Yet, that is something Hillary Clinton might have done. So . . . who will be Trump's running mate in 2024?  Peter "

Well.. a shotgun blast to the chest is a nice kicker too

mark-middleton.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&
HEAVY.COM

Mark Middleton was an Arkansas businessman and former presidential advisor to President Bill Clinton whose death is under scrutiny.

I wonder if they found the stick he pushed the trigger with

Any suggestions TMJ? Wait! What’s that I hear? Buzz, buzz, buzz. Will it be a woman VP candidate for President Trump? From the Net. Who are the contenders for Donald Trump’s vice president?

. . . Other contenders for the VP slot, according to Politico ‘s report, are Florida Lt. Gov. Jeanette Nuñez, Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds (who spoke at a Trump rally this summer ), and Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.).

From Newsweek: . . . Former President Donald Trump keeps teasing a 2024 presidential run and if he makes a bid for the White House he's going to need a running mate—but it's unlikely to be his once allies, former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie or former ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.

From American Patriot Daily: . . . Donald Trump is the clear frontrunner for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination. Should Trump win the nomination he would certainly look to replace Mike Pence. And Donald Trump may pick this surprising woman as his vice president in 2024. There is buzz around former Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard as a potential vice presidential pick in 2024. Gabbard held pro-life positions and in her final weeks in Congress in 2020 sponsored legislation to ban biological males from playing girls’ sports.

From Rolling Stone: . . . Conspiracy Theorist to Be His 2024 Running Mate: Report: “They’re all begging me,” the former president reportedly bragged to an adviser of Republicans vying to be his potential running mate

From Indy 100: . . . In a recent interview with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo, Trump said he would “certainly” consider Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, but that he now views him more as a competitor. “He’s a friend of mine. I endorsed Ron, and after I endorsed him, he took off like a rocket ship,” he told Bartiromo. “He’s done a great job as governor.”

24 minutes ago, tmj said:

I'll just go with whomever the News says has the nicest boobies, sounds about right , yeah :)

Well . . . that Alaskan women who once ran as a VP, Sarah . . . something? . . . I heard she is running for office again, and she has been advertising for donations. But I think we need side by side comparison photos to make up our sexist minds. If Hugh Hefner were still around, I bet he would have an opinion.

This is something else that is going to be investigated when MAGA takes over. I believe the Deep State is involved up to its eyeballs.

Here is the Updated List of US-Based Food Manufacturing Plants Destroyed Under Biden Administration

fire-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Biden’s ‘Build Back Better’ is not working as planned, or is it? Gas prices are at record highs, stock markets are down, parents are having difficulty finding a baby formula, and the cost of everything is way up...

There are 95 entries on the list so far.

Nobody is admitting anything. It's all a coincidence. Accidents, you know...

I'm like the smartass kid after a grammarian says there is no such thing as a double positive:

Yeah, right...

Michael

• Upvote 1

RINOs are the worst part of the Deep State since they convince their constituents they are not part of the Deep State, that they are conservatives instead. (As they continue to vote for more government controls, more endless wars for profit and so on.)

So here is what unraveling the Deep State looks like in practice for the current MAGA ground-up election strategy.

One Year Later: 5 Republicans Who Voted for Trump Impeachment Have Learned What It Cost

Trump-1.jpg
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

Whatever their motives, the Republican House members who voted for Trump's impeachment must face the political reality.

The five are:

Tom Rice
John Katko
Fred Upton
Adam Kinzinger
Anthony Gonzalez

More will be added to that list as time goes on.

Michael

This dude doesn't need to wait for MAGA justice.

He ended up being too toxic for the Obama-Biden machine despite being a Chosen One.

DeSantis 2018 Opponent Andrew Gillum Arrested For Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, False Statements – Faces Up to 45 Years in Prison

gillumobama-e1544108435742.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Ron DeSantis opponent Andrew Gillum, once celebrated as “The Woke Obama” and “The Next Obama” by progressives and the mainstream media, has now been indicted by the Biden Department of...

Remember those pictures of Gillum sleeping on the floor naked in his own vomit after a gay orgy?

They even covered that up for him.

But now it's too late.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This dude doesn't need to wait for MAGA justice.

He ended up being too toxic for the Obama-Biden machine despite being a Chosen One.

DeSantis 2018 Opponent Andrew Gillum Arrested For Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, False Statements – Faces Up to 45 Years in Prison

gillumobama-e1544108435742.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Ron DeSantis opponent Andrew Gillum, once celebrated as “The Woke Obama” and “The Next Obama” by progressives and...

Remember those pictures of Gillum sleeping on the floor naked in his own vomit after a gay orgy?

They even covered that up for him.

But now it's too late.

Michael

I'm surprised the woke Murdoch contingent at Fox allowed Tucker to do this. 

“This Level of Disconnection From Voters Is Dangerous” – MUST SEE: Tucker Carlson Destroys Dirtbag Repubican Lawmakers for Pushing Joe Biden’s Radical Agenda —

republican-voters-tucker-dirtbags.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Tuesday evening the US Senate voted 64-34 to advance the Democrat’s gun control bill. They came to a final agreement on gun control legislation. 14 Republican Senators voted to advance the...

Most, if not all, of the 14 Republican Senators who voted for that bill will be replaced before long. So maybe that's the reason the goofy side of the Murdochs allowed it.

But notice that Tucker started by saying the Democratic Party is being destroyed, completely destroyed. He said this as he pointed to election results.

Then, the way he framed the gun rights betrayal by the 14 RINOs will reverberate beyond this one issue at this one time.

That was a segment for that ages. I expect ripples throughout the culture from it.

To be clear, Tucker was not saying anything new. Like Trump, all he was doing was reflecting what people already think. And he did it with the fire Trump brings.

Here is the video by itself if you don't want to read the article.

x3qJe.G5Vc.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

"This Level of Disconnection From Voters Is Dangerous" - Tucker Carlson Destroys Dirtbag Repubican Lawmakers forRescuing Joe Biden and Passing His Radical Agenda

As to the substance, there is no way this law will stand a SCOTUS judgment. And if it does, there is no way SCOTUS itself will survive in the form it currently exists.

This bill is a big honking waste of time and money.

Oh...

I forgot...

Money...

Now I get it.

Michael