11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Because of the canary in the coal mine. And who is that canary? Why Rachel Maddow. She has decided to take two weeks off to reenergize or sumpin'.

And why is she really doing that? Why two weeks? Why now? What on earth could be happening over the next two weeks?

She seems to be lying through her teeth, telling viewers and listeners that she was exposed to a symptomatic person with COVID-19, and that she is isolating at home.  The better mind-readers among us see through the scam.

7 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The better mind-readers among us see through the scam.

William,

It's a good thing, too.

I think the Russians now have control over her. And we know how awful that is.

:evil: 

btw - I wonder if she is going to visit Trudeau during her "reenergizing" time. I mean he got the coronavirus from 40 miles of trucks coming his way so they have something in common.

Besides, the world has room for all kinds, mindreaders and suckers. It's called diversity.

(I can do this all day. :) )

Michael

On 2/1/2022 at 1:04 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The following comes from another thread, but has become a Deep State Unraveling issue now.

So why is this issue scooching over to Deep State Unraveling?

Because of the canary in the coal mine. And who is that canary? Why Rachel Maddow. She has decided to take two weeks off to reenergize or sumpin'.

And why is she really doing that? Why two weeks? Why now? What on earth could be happening over the next two weeks?

Oh, yeah...

The Olympics in Beijing.

:) 

From once I agree with Maddow. If I were her, I would not want to be on a daily TV show trying to justify and rationalize the daily dose of apocalyptic death run and dumpster fire this event will become while trying to figure out a way to blame it all on Trump or the Russians.

If I were her, I would not want to be anywhere near that.

Maddow is the Deep Stater's propaganda mouthpiece to their low information target public. Why? Because she makes them feel smart while propagandizing them with stories of the past related to the modern predator class agenda.

But this particular information mouthpiece just said, "You mean you are going to infect the world's top athletes with a virus in one fell swoop? You people are out of your fucking minds. See ya'. Good luck with the shindig. I don't dance that one..."

Like I said, this is going to be fun.

And, regardless of the outcome (still, which should make the sinking of the Titanic look like a joy ride) I expect a nice-sized bite to be taken out of the Deep State to boot.

Michael

In other news about "the news":

181203193336-jeff-zucker-1128-super-teas
WWW.CNN.COM

CNN Worldwide president Jeff Zucker said Wednesday that he is resigning, effective immediately.

• Like 1

And this.

Text:

Jeff Zucker, a world-class sleazebag who has headed ratings and real-news-challenged CNN for far too long, has been terminated for numerous reasons, but predominantly because CNN has lost its way with viewers and everybody else. Now is a chance to put Fake News in the backseat because there may not be anything more important than straightening out the horrendous LameStream Media in our Country, and in the case of CNN, throughout the World. Jeff Zucker is gone—congratulations to all!

I know that felt good for President Trump. It certainly felt good for me.

Michael

• Upvote 1

It's odd that Jeff Zucker had such first class experts at CNN, ones who had already gone through the fire and could give him advice on how to avoid getting burned permanently, and he did not make use of them.

For example, Jeffery Toobin could have easily taught him how to keep his hands to himself...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Smile 1

"Masked Singer" judges Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke walked off the set of the popular Fox singing competition show after Rudy Giuliani was unmasked as one of Season 7's first eliminated contestants, according to multiple media reports. end quote

What unwarranted hatred. That stunt truly shows the deranged nature of our opposition. Can you imagine ANY conservatives walking off the set if the Masked Singer was Jen Psaki?

This is painful to watch.

It shows that the Biden regime no longer has the lockstep support from the media it used to have.

Also, a new "muh Russians" story, or a story based on anonymous sources and things like that are not being accepted as the truth anymore.

This is an example of what political ineptitude looks like.

It almost makes me feel sorry for the bad guys.

Er...

Nah.. It doesn't.

That's just bullshit coming from me.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:34 AM, william.scherk said:
On 1/31/2022 at 10:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And who is that canary? Why Rachel Maddow. She has decided to take two weeks off to reenergize or sumpin'.

She seems to be lying through her teeth, telling viewers and listeners that she was exposed to a symptomatic person with COVID-19, and that she is isolating at home. 

On the other hand, she is still putting out product. Yesterday's Maddow whoopee was mostly about the Blindspot story on "Seizing Voting Machines," to coin a phrase ... which narrative building blocks of course are coming from the current committee of benghazi in the House of Representatives.

Edited by william.scherk
Tightened screws

"Democrats Lost Their Majority in the Senate (For Now) and That’s Kind of a Big Deal"

"Last week, Sen. Ben Ray Luján (D-N.M.) suffered a stroke and underwent brain surgery. He is currently hospitalized in Albuquerque. He is expected to return to the U.S. Senate in four to six weeks, assuming there are no further medical complications. However, during his absence, Democrats no longer have a majority in the Senate—Republicans have a 50-49 majority.

"This means that until Luján returns, a united GOP can block the Democrats’ agenda and there’s nothing the Democrats could do about it.

"This is actually a big deal. In addition to blocking the Democrats’ legislative agenda, Luján’s absence could potentially impact Joe Biden’s Supreme Court nomination.

"Biden has said he plans to announce his Supreme Court nominee at the end of February, and the average time from nomination to confirmation in recent decades has been 41 days. If Lujan’s return to the U.S. Senate is delayed, it could change the timeline or the outcome of Biden’s Supreme Court nomination."

7d53ae32-3607-4d4f-988a-108d6c4a2fa3-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Last week, Sen. Ben Ray Luján (D-N.M.) suffered a stroke and underwent brain surgery. He is currently hospitalized in...

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"Democrats Lost Their Majority in the Senate (For Now) and That’s Kind of a Big Deal"

"Last week, Sen. Ben Ray Luján (D-N.M.) suffered a stroke and underwent brain surgery. He is currently hospitalized in Albuquerque. He is expected to return to the U.S. Senate in four to six weeks, assuming there are no further medical complications. However, during his absence, Democrats no longer have a majority in the Senate—Republicans have a 50-49 majority.

"This means that until Luján returns, a united GOP can block the Democrats’ agenda and there’s nothing the Democrats could do about it.

"This is actually a big deal. In addition to blocking the Democrats’ legislative agenda, Luján’s absence could potentially impact Joe Biden’s Supreme Court nomination.

"Biden has said he plans to announce his Supreme Court nominee at the end of February, and the average time from nomination to confirmation in recent decades has been 41 days. If Lujan’s return to the U.S. Senate is delayed, it could change the timeline or the outcome of Biden’s Supreme Court nomination."

7d53ae32-3607-4d4f-988a-108d6c4a2fa3-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Last week, Sen. Ben Ray Luján (D-N.M.) suffered a stroke and underwent brain surgery. He is currently hospitalized in...

Wow!!!!!

On 11/19/2021 at 2:18 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Woo hoo!

ritten-verdict-comp.jpg?quality=90&strip
NYPOST.COM

Kyle Rittenhouse broke down in tears and collapsed in his seat as the not-guilty verdict was read out in court. He hugged one of his lawyers...

Now he can sue the asses off the press for defamation and join the Covington kids as a kind of David archetype in a David and Goliath template.

Michael

"Meanwhile..."
Rittenhouse Instigator Gets Brutal News from Judge Schroeder After Alleged Intimidation Tactics Revealed

"Kyle Rittenhouse is done with criminal courtrooms, at least for now. But now there’s a new name front and center in Judge Bruce Schroeder’s courtroom.

"Joshua Ziminski, whose errant gunshot during the August 2020 riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, played a crucial role in starting a series of events that brought Rittenhouse and Schroeder to the nation’s attention last year.

"Ziminski has been re-arrested and had his bond increased from $1,000 to $14,000 after allegations emerged that he had intimidated a photographer outside of court."

read more here:

schroeder.jpg
CONSERVATIVEBRIEF.COM

The case will not go away.

On 12/19/2021 at 2:50 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When I heard Kamala Harris say: "Come on Charlemagne. It's Joe Biden," something in the deep dark recesses of my subconscious started itching.

I don't anything about the people who did the following meme, but they did a whiz-bang job. In the badlands of my brain, this meme belongs to the category above.

btw - What the hell happened to her?

No more press and power moves?

(Actually, I'm just using rhetorical questions to be a smartass. I don't care a nit about the answer.)

:evil:  :) 

Michael

The USA Ministry of Truth is trying to get installed in America. Look here:

Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland

The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. These threat actors seek to exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence. 

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... and on it goes.

Steve Bannon is having a cow over this.

bannon-war-room-dhs-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Biden Department of Homeland Security declared a heightened terrorism threat due to “several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and...

Steve is right. This is a direct assault on free speech. 

So why is it happening right now?

I can give at least three reasons off the top of my head. And I haven't even looked into this enough to see what others are saying.

1. Biden's ratings are in the toilet and his machine needs to "control the narrative" to try to get an increase. These predator class government bozos have lost all control of the narrative, so they imagine using guns to enforce it and censor the narrative coming from the grass roots will work.

2. The coronavirus coup and vaccine scam is falling apart right in front of the entire world. And there are many government people openly defying the official coronavirus and vaccine narrative. Once again, those predator class bozos think using guns will help their cause.

3. I believe Biden and his whole shebang are terrified of a truck convoy here in the US. There is no way they can spin tens of thousands of trucks, maybe even hundreds of thousands. So they are trying to preempt it with a counternarrative--a Ministry of Truth spreading fear--before it really gets going.

There are probably other things, too, like Facebook tanking, CNN turning into a clown network of pedophiles as the administration and talent is let go, and so on

Good luck, bozos...

So you're telling us the fucking sky is falling, right?

Just give you a little more power and you will make sure the sky stays right there, right over our heads, right?

Heh...

The good news is this is a clear sign the Deep State is unraveling big time.

Michael

btw - There is another thing I didn't think about, but I just had an epiphany.

The Biden people are saying there is now a threat of terrorism here in America.

Well, if a terrorist attack comes, it will not come from MAGA people or narratives or any of that other garbage in the Homeland Security memo.

It will be from all those goddam illegal aliens entering the country without any screening.

Maybe that is what they are trying to cover before it happens.

Michael

On 12/17/2021 at 1:12 PM, william.scherk said:

Who has written the best book or article on "the Predator Class," does anyone know? Is it a placeholder for other vague but menacing generalities? 

LInk supplied by "Arthur Dent" of Decoding the Gurus special-interest podcast:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/covid-19-and-the-global-predators-peter-breggin/1140165965

Durham probe reveals that Hillary Clinton had a spy infiltrate the Trump White House...in other news, the sky is blue, and water is wet...
#theREALinsurrection

rodney-joffe-346.jpg?quality=90&strip=al
NYPOST.COM

Rodney Joffe is the person referred to as "Tech Executive-1" in Michael Sussman's indictment for allegedly lying to the FBI.
trump-Clinton-AP.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White...

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Durham probe reveals that Hillary Clinton had a spy infiltrate the Trump White House...in other news, the sky is blue, and water is wet...
#theREALinsurrection

rodney-joffe-346.jpg?quality=90&strip=al
NYPOST.COM

Rodney Joffe is the person referred to as "Tech Executive-1" in Michael Sussman's indictment for allegedly lying to the FBI.
trump-Clinton-AP.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White...

"Nothing to see here, folks, keep moving..."
The Media Blackout of Durham's Bombshell Report Alleging Clinton Campaign 'Infiltrated' Trump Tower

"A filing by special counsel John Durham — alleging Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign paid a technology company to establish an “inference” that the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia so she could win an election — has not generated much excitement in the mainstream media.

"Perhaps because the story is somewhat complex, the media has decided not to report on it? Indeed, naming all the players and their actions is a chore, if you read the few media outlets on the right that are covering it.

"It’s sort of boring — until you realize the staggering implications of what’s being alleged.

"Durham is saying that the Democratic candidate for president in 2016 engaged in a criminal conspiracy to infiltrate the opposition’s most sensitive, compartmentalized information and tried to manipulate data and information to politically damage her opponent.

"Nothing to see here. Move along."

b65991ac-f7b4-4396-8d53-744570ec1c6c-120
PJMEDIA.COM

A filing by special counsel John Durham with staggering implications has not generated much excitement in the mainstream media.

At this point, I don't think the press coverage matters.

All they killed was the announcement. There's an entire shit-train following...

Some people on the Clinton side, hopefully she herself, are going to jail.

There will be plenty of press as that unfolds. And that kind legal issue will probably unfold over months and months.

It's going to be funny, especially for MAGA people like me, to watch the fake news media choke on their main story day after day and night after night...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Maria Bartiromo is not happy.

“I Hope Donald Trump Sues Them All for Everything!… This is the Biggest Scandal We’ve Ever Seen!” – Maria Bartiromo EXPLODES Over News Hillary Camp Paid to Infiltrate Trump Servers to Link Trump to Russia (VIDEO)

Trump-prosecute-hillary-uranium-one-deal
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This weekend we learned that the Durham investigators uncovered evidence that shows Hillary Clinton’s team paid operatives to “infiltrate” the Trump Tower and then President Trump’s White House servers to...

The mainstream press can ignore this stuff for a while, but it's not possible to ignore it for long.

Michael