Fed’s Clarida Is Stepping Down Before His Term Ends

"Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Richard Clarida said Monday that he will resign from the Fed on Friday, two weeks shy of when his term was set to expire.

"Clarida’s resignation comes amid concerns over his disclosures and trading activity at the start of the pandemic. He is the third senior Fed official to resign amid such concerns since late September.

"In the case of Clarida, initial disclosures showed that he made purchases in a stock fund on Feb. 27, 2020, a day before the Fed issued a statement signaling a potential interest-rate cut in response to the worsening pandemic, in a move that was initially described as a rebalancing trade. But an amended disclosure filed last month showed that he had sold the same stock fund only three days earlier, raising questions about the purported rebalancing. The New York Times was the first to report the amended disclosures."

read more here:

social
WWW.BARRONS.COM

The vice chairman said that he will resign from the the central bank on Friday, two weeks shy of when his term was set to expire.

More news on CirstenW.

Some of the fringe QAnon people really have it out for her.

They are saying she faked her own death to hide because she embezzled about $700k to a cool million from a charity. They are also saying she is a man, not a woman.

(Here is just one example. This lady says CirstenW and Timothy Holmseth, who she calls a well-known grifter who preys on situations like the Casey Anthony mess, stole almost a million dollars from Field McConnell and Guy Brummell's children's foundation. Incidentally, I tried running these guys down and tried to get the name of their children's foundation, but found a wormhole called "time suck" too big to go into.)

:)

I, myself, don't know enough to agree or disagree and I don't have time to do it right. I do know that I never resonated with CirstenW and it was almost visceral. But if she is really dead, I mean no disrespect.

On the NPC front, I found a really cute meme out there:

image.png

Michael

• Smile 1

Remember when the FBI wanted to  investigate parents as if they were terrorists for daring to speak out against COVID nonsense at school board meetings? ("Pepperidge Farm Remembers...")

Turns out that order came from the White House.

Miguel-Cardona-Education-Secretary-e1641
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Education Secretary Miguel Cardona solicited the much-criticized letter from the National School Boards Association that compared protesting parents to...
  • Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 3:44 PM, william.scherk said:

Tore would not be amused by what the guys at Knowledge Fight did ... the date on the podcast is ... August 17 2020.

Terpsichore Maras-Lindeman aka Tore does a requiem for the dead:

avatars-000532455693-rpo8l4-original.jpg
MEGAPHONE.LINK

First some words regarding the death of Cirsten Weldon, freedom fighter and patriot. R.I.P. It is a true sign of the times that even the calendar and seasons cannot be trusted. How did time tracking get...

Maras-Lindeman's lawsuit against Dominion Voting Systems is featured in a snarky article here.

Edited by william.scherk

On 12/5/2021 at 2:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The 1-6 setup with the Fed-infested Oath Keepers and all while the videos are suppressed [...]

An analogy can be used here;  Oath Keepers and Seditious Conspiracy.

Leader of Oath Keepers and 10 Other Individuals Indicted in Federal Court for Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

On 12/5/2021 at 2:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So I'm definitively not interested in that frame anymore.

No doubt, and no wonder.

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

An analogy can be used here;  Oath Keepers and Seditious Conspiracy.

William,

And another analogy.

If you think the Justice Department is acting in good faith, I have some bridges to sell to you.

I am hearing talk over at Bannon that once they get power back, they are going to dismantle the FBI and throw some of the more illegal actors in prison. (The FBI was originally made to fight bootlegging hootch. That time has long passed.)

What that means is this is being discussed in high places in the Trump universe.

So I don't care what the current DOJ does. These are the same people who don't mind people they don't like being kept in solitary confinement for months over what they themselves call a misdemeanor. They don't mind entrapping others.

This is the USA and not some tin-pot dictatorship. We are not supposed to have political crimes or thought crimes. Yet we do.

I have no intention of treating the case you just mentioned as the same thing as dispassionate or fair justice. It's horseshit from an illicit administration that is crashing and burning right in front of our eyes.

Michael

• Thanks 1

Here is something far more important in terms of the Deep State unraveling.

Trump Releases Statement After His Supreme Court Appointees Block Joe Biden’s OSHA Vax Mandate

zjq92-600x400-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

President Trump on Thursday released a statement after the Supreme Court blocked Joe Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate. The highest court of the land in a 6-3 ruling on Thursday blocked Biden’s vaccine...

The highest court of the land in a 6-3 ruling on Thursday blocked Biden’s vaccine mandate on private businesses with 100+ employees.

All three of President Trump’s SCOTUS appointees, Gorsuch, Kavanagh and Barrett joined the other conservatives on the court and voted to strike down the OSHA mandate.

“The Supreme Court has spoken, confirming what we all knew: Biden’s disastrous mandates are unconstitutional. Biden promised to shut down the virus, not the economy but he has failed miserably on both—and mandates would have further destroyed the economy,” Trump said in a statement.

image.png

Winning...

Michael

9 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"I don't think it's far-fetched to say that if Donald Trump hadn't won in 2016 and appointed three SCOTUS justices, the U.S. would literally be Australia right now."

And imagine how things would look if AG Merrick Garland was on the bench.

#Trump4ever

This move alone probably saved the nation.

Boris Epshteyn, a political operative who is a frequent guest on the War Room, let out an idea yesterday (or maybe the day before) and Steve Bannon ended up agreeing with him. Now I think this will become a thing among the chattering class.

They believe this phase in America is the end of the Democratic Party.

They mean end like in how the Whig Party ended.

We'll have to see, of course, but from what I am observing, this makes a lot of sense.

The authoritarians overplayed their hand. A huge number of every day Democrats are leaving the party, their exit is growing, and predator class Republicans got exposed for being Democrats in disguise.

Also, Trump has unified Republicans around a vision of the world that most Americans believe in.

So I doubt the backlash will forgive this one.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2021 at 2:50 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When I heard Kamala Harris say: "Come on Charlemagne. It's Joe Biden," something in the deep dark recesses of my subconscious started itching.

Huh?

I've hear this same message before...

Not the words, but in between the words...

A surrender along with a denial in a "let's be reasonable" tone of voice...

Hmmm...

Where?

Where have I heard that?

Then it hit me.

Back in 2010, a lady named Christine O'Donnell from Delaware put out a political ad and started it by saying: "I'm not a witch."

Sometimes the great gets even better.

This is the forward-looking state of greatness of the current VP:

image.png

I want to say a quip or something, but I just can't top it.

That is a work of art. It stands on its own merits...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is the USA and not some tin-pot dictatorship. We are not supposed to have political crimes or thought crimes. Yet we do.

I have no intention of treating the case you just mentioned as the same thing as dispassionate or fair justice. It's horseshit from an illicit administration that is crashing and burning right in front of our eyes.

It looks like a hell of a lot of people think just like I do.

Nobody believes this is proper USA government except for the mainstream ruling class fringe...

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Nobody believes this is proper USA government except for the mainstream ruling class fringe...

This one is going even deeper. Alex Jones was interviewing one of the lawyers involved on the Oath Keeper's side, Jon Moseley. In fact, Moseley was on the phone with Stewart Rhodes when the FBI came to arrest Rhodes. 

Alex also had on one of his own lawyers, Norm Pattis. (Alex is currently being followed by the FBI as a potential terrorist--seriously--and Pattis is helping with the legal part.)

Stewart Rhodes' Lawyer Breaks Down The First Charges Of Sedition In Jan 6 Investigation

UPkbe0tybKrX_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Attorney Jon Moseley of http://jonathonmoseley.com/was on the phone with Stewart Rhodes when they arrested him. Norm Pattis joins with Alex Jones to break down the charges of...

According to Mosely, the sedition charge came from the DOJ as a public relations maneuver. The press has been hammering the House's 1/6 committee and law enforcement in general by pointing to it's main reason for locking up so many people for months, trespass, laughing at them and getting outraged at the abuse of power.

So the DOJ needed something with the word "sedition" in it for the press.

As to the charges themselves, according to Mosely, they are a bill of lies. Not just lies according to his own opinion, but proven lies. And he is raising the issue of what should happen to prosecutors who knowingly lie to a grand jury.

Pattis was on board with him. Also, Pattis says the USA dodged a bullet by the Senate not approving Major Garland for the Supreme Court.

He mentioned he initially felt sorry for Garland because of the bad luck, but now he is of a completely different mind. He said he is appalled at Garland's recent statement that you can be prosecuted as a terrorist whether you knew you were participating in an act that they deemed terror or not. And that you were an accessory if you were just there observing.

Alex and the attorneys were all appalled at this.

If you have time and want to see one of Alex's important videos, meaning a video that will likely make a difference in current affairs right now, this is one such.

This will give you a perspective on the arrest of the Oath Keepers that you will never get from the fake news media. And it will give you an inkling of how checks and balances work at holding off tyranny--not in theory, but in practice.

Michael

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This will give you a perspective on the arrest of the Oath Keepers that you will never get from the fake news media.

Local news had pictures of a Delaware man in a cowboy hat breaking and entering and staying in the Capitol. He is charged with several things which may put him behind bars for four years. I am not positive, but someone said he was a "Proud Boy."   

On 1/13/2022 at 1:08 PM, william.scherk said:

Full text of the charging document: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1462481/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

13 hours ago, Peter said:

Local news had pictures of a Delaware man in a cowboy hat breaking and entering and staying in the Capitol. He is charged with several things which may put him behind bars for four years. I am not positive, but someone said he was a "Proud Boy." 

No mention of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers in any of several news reports that I have looked at. 

Lattanzi.jpg
WHYY.ORG

More than a year after the attack on the U.S. Capitol, a Millsboro man has been charged with trespass and disorderly conduct inside it on Jan. 6, 2021.

Just a quick comment on something else that will probably tank the Deep State faster than was already happening.

An Islamist terrorist (but British) invaded a synagogue on Jan. 15 and held several people hostage. Fortunately, he was the only one shot in the end.

But this crap is now going to start up again. And, of course, the fake news media is saying this is due to mental illness...

Does anybody remember any terrorist attacks by shooters, bombers, etc., happening under Trump here in the USA?

I don't.

But I do remember a crapload of them happening under Obama. And, if things go the way they are going with this antisemitic attack, this propensity will return until MAGA gets back in power.

Not good.

Incidentally, the left has been going apeship on promoting antisemitism during the last few years (even in Congress), but always saying that it isn't really speaking or acting against Jews.

Heh...

Look where that leads...

I'm not the only one who sees this. And since the Deep State is promoting it, the Deep State is one of those who is going to own it.

Michael