On 1/1/2022 at 6:35 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now it's confirmed.

Second CNN Producer Gone, Rick Saleeby Forced To Resign Over Child Sex Charges [VIDEO]

5480476-6324145-image-m-41_1540664333751
DJHJMEDIA.COM

CNN has confirmed on Wednesday that Jake Tapper's producer, Rick Saleeby, has resigned from his position after it was revealed that he...

I love the ending remark from this article.

I wonder who the next pedophile to fall at CNN is.

Michael

From CNN to Facebook (the same people who told you that "Pizzagate" was a hoax...whatever else one thinks about "Q" (remember "Q"?), it did a great service waking people up to this kind of thing.

Exclusive: High-level Facebook staffer allegedly caught in amateur child sex sting operation

"A live stream video posted on YouTube on Feb. 16 by 'Predator Catchers Indianapolis' purports to show Meta/Facebook Manager of Community Development Jeren Andrew Miles, of Palm Springs, Calif., being caught in a child sex sting in Columbus, Ohio.

"Miles, 35, allegedly communicated sexually explicit texts with a person who said they were a 13-year-old boy. He allegedly made plans for the boy to meet him at Le Meridien Columbus hotel, which is how and where the 'Predator Catchers' group interviewed him.

"Miles serves on the board of directors for LGBTQ+ group, Equality California. He has since completely deleted his social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Miles previously worked as the Director of Community Affairs for Lyft, according to an archive on LinkedIn."

read more here:

39629_oepn3axu4yqmnvx_full.jpeg
NGO.LOCALS.COM

Connect with Andy Ngo and other members of NGOGO ZONE community

• Like 2

On 2/18/2022 at 12:02 PM, ThatGuy said:

From CNN to Facebook (the same people who told you that "Pizzagate" was a hoax...whatever else one thinks about "Q" (remember "Q"?), it did a great service waking people up to this kind of thing.

Exclusive: High-level Facebook staffer allegedly caught in amateur child sex sting operation

"A live stream video posted on YouTube on Feb. 16 by 'Predator Catchers Indianapolis' purports to show Meta/Facebook Manager of Community Development Jeren Andrew Miles, of Palm Springs, Calif., being caught in a child sex sting in Columbus, Ohio.

"Miles, 35, allegedly communicated sexually explicit texts with a person who said they were a 13-year-old boy. He allegedly made plans for the boy to meet him at Le Meridien Columbus hotel, which is how and where the 'Predator Catchers' group interviewed him.

"Miles serves on the board of directors for LGBTQ+ group, Equality California. He has since completely deleted his social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Miles previously worked as the Director of Community Affairs for Lyft, according to an archive on LinkedIn."

read more here:

39629_oepn3axu4yqmnvx_full.jpeg
NGO.LOCALS.COM

Connect with Andy Ngo and other members of NGOGO ZONE community

More "ick" factor. Sadly, this time, from the people who are supposed to be arresting these kind of people...

baddept.jpg
THEFREETHOUGHTPROJECT.COM

The sergeant had the video downloaded to his personal phone and shared it in a roll call meeting with all the officers who laughed about it.

Heh.

1a4305f4e3fa000603016fe30c61afca_500x0.p
GETTR.COM

A Picture worth $30 trillion in debt @steve @David_Bossie @JackPosobiec @RealPNavarro @BorisEP @Miles @GTV_UK @GNews #clintoncrimefamily #thebushfamily #theobamas #debt...

Here's the picture:

image.png

It's all there.

And they like each other.

:)

Michael

It's good to see the mask of Bill Barr finally come off.

Ex-AG William Barr attacks Trump as unfit to lead as he urges GOP to move on in ‘24

william-barr-trump-ap-01.jpg?quality=90&
NYPOST.COM

William Barr is urging Republicans to put former President Donald Trump in the rearview mirror in 2024 in favor of the political party's younger leaders.

For me, he did two good things.

1. He used the world "spying" in Congress about the Clinton mob spying on Trump. That finally put a lethal dent in the fake news narrative.

2. He hired Durham as special council. And the way things are turning out, I am pretty sure he regrets that.

I used to respect this man.

I still respect his appearance. But his reality is another matter.

Michael

From: The Washington Post. The war in Ukraine isn’t going Russia’s way. Videos posted on social media show whole columns of tanks and armored vehicles have been wiped out. Others have been stopped in their tracks by ordinary Ukrainians standing on the street to block their advance. Lightly armed units propelled deep into the country without support have been surrounded and their soldiers captured or killed. Warplanes have been shot out of the skies and helicopters have been downed, according to Ukrainian and U.S. military officials. Logistics supply chains have failed, leaving troops stranded on roadsides to be captured because their vehicles ran out of fuel.

Most critically, Russia has proved unable to secure air superiority over the tiny Ukrainian air force — despite having the second-largest air force in the world, Pentagon officials say. Its troops have yet to take control of any significant city or meaningful chunk of territory, a senior U.S. defense official said Sunday.

On Sunday, a Russian attempt to seize control of the city of Kharkiv, less than 30 miles from the Russian border, was repelled. A fresh push toward the capital, Kyiv, came to a smoking end in the suburb of Irpin, where videos posted on social media showed the charred remains of Russian tanks and armored vehicles strewn around the streets while Ukrainian soldiers removed weapons from the bodies of dead Russians.

• Smile 1

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's good to see the mask of Bill Barr finally come off.

I already knew about a connection between Bill Barr's father and Jeffrey Epstein from reading about it elsewhere (Dalton School). I did not know that Bill Barr visited Epstein in jail shortly before Epstein was killed.

I came across some tweets that say it succinctly. Lara Logan follows the tweeter, so I have more faith in this one, although without sources, it's hard to believe anything. Maybe some day I'll do a deep dive, but for now, this works for me as an educated speculation.

So, essentially, I'm just throwing this shit out there. If you doubt it, please look it up in other places and see for yourself if it is right or wrong. 

and

and

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Bill Barr had visited Pedo Island on the Lolita Express?

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I did not know that Bill Barr visited Epstein in jail shortly before Epstein was killed.

I did not and do not know this.  Have we got time for some fact-hunting this week?

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Have we got time for some fact-hunting this week?

William,

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Maybe some day I'll do a deep dive, but for now, this works for me as an educated speculation.

So, essentially, I'm just throwing this shit out there. If you doubt it, please look it up in other places and see for yourself if it is right or wrong. 

That's about as far as I want to go at this time.

Got other things to do and this issue is trivia in terms of world events.

I like gossip, though, so I spread it.

At least I tell you what I'm doing...

Michael

This is one nice rant. It's only two minutes, but what a feel-good two minutes.

out.jpg
GETTR.COM

The Global Elites are the worst scum in the history of the earth

That video makes me feel like I have taken a bath after listening to it.

With politics these days, all I ever feel is dirty.

And, by the way, the global elites actually are the worst scum in this history of the earth.

Michael

On 1/15/2022 at 11:28 AM, william.scherk said:
On 1/14/2022 at 9:29 PM, Peter said:

Local news had pictures of a Delaware man in a cowboy hat breaking and entering and staying in the Capitol. He is charged with several things which may put him behind bars for four years. I am not positive, but someone said he was a "Proud Boy." 

No mention of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers in any of several news reports that I have looked at. 

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio was indicted today on conspiracy charges. 

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, a leader of the extremist group the Proud Boys, has been indicted on a conspiracy charge in the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on...

Video captured by a Miami TV crew:

On 9/3/2021 at 1:07 PM, william.scherk said:

In re Mesa County CO clerk and recorder Tina Peters, subject of several criminal investigations. Her erstwhile deputy has turned herself in.  

On 8/12/2021 at 1:36 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The story, in brief, is this. She is a Mesa County Colorado Clerk. She listened to complaints of the people in Colorado and started investigating on her own. The more she saw, the more pissed she got.

Charges filed against Mesa County deputy clerk

Peters to commissioners: I am working

Tina Peters and deputy indicted.

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

A grand jury in Colorado has indicted a county election clerk who sowed doubt about the 2020 presidential election, alleging she was part of a “deceptive scheme” to breach voting system technology that is used...

They indicted an election official for having copies of the hardrives , are election results secret?

In one of the articles linked at ground , Politico linked to an AP story about a lawsuit filed in DC using the Ku Klux Klan Act to stop an election integrity groups from canvassing in Colorado about the 2020 election. Is it illegal to chase or investigate  falsified and throughly debunked claims , so debunked .

3 hours ago, tmj said:

They indicted an election official for having copies of the hardrives , are election results secret?

T,

Ever since that damn Patriot Act, the modern state has been legitimizing political crimes.

Give politicians the power to become dictators and don't be surprised when they become dictators.

That's the reason only a person like Trump can undo this. He had power before he got in the government and he trained himself to use it to make stuff, not rule and destroy lives. Only a man who likes to PLAY king at the most, not actually BE king, can undo the modern techno-dictatorship.

For that matter, make relevant readjustments for epoch and this describes the Founding Fathers.

This also describes the kind of people MAGA people want for their leaders.

And this describes the exact opposite of Washington right now.

Michael

I suppose some people are real fans of lawfare, and don’t mind the propaganda hell they seem to revel in it.

It’s beyond ridiculous to keep seeing the words and phrasing in practically every article falsified , debunked , false claims as supposedly accepted qualifiers. They’re like verbal talismans.

2024 MCIA

make communism illegal again

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tmj said:

I suppose some people are real fans of lawfare...

T,

You can say that again.

And it's metaphysical. It sounds simplistic, but it's as profound as it gets.

The lawfare people are words people, not deeds people. They prefer the world of the law because it is a world where words are priority and deeds are secondary.

They do not live well among people where deeds are primary and words are secondary.

I think at bottom, they are afraid of reality. Words won't eat you. But something out there in reality just might. So they live amongst the words as their world and play power games so they can have others do their living in reality for them.

And man can they become a nuisance at times.

I sometimes dream about people like that getting stranded on a desert island. I even have a pet name for them in that context. Bug food.

Michael

• Smile 1

17 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I think the knuckleheads in Colorado who perpetrated election fraud in 2020 and hate MAGA just managed to elect Tina Peters as the new Secretary of State and don't realize it. Her indictment and arrest did not happen because of a crime. They happened because Tina is running for Secretary of State, had (and has) great chances of winning, and that terrifies them.

The knuckleheads essentially martyred her without taking her out, thus she has now turned into a crusade--the kind of crusade that grows and grows and grows.

They pissed off the MAGA people like nothing I have seen so far. Talk about hopping mad. Tina was arrested and bail was set at a half-a-million dollars. She's a Gold Star Mother. Man are the knuckleheads dumb.

You can see it all in the following video, which is a bit in the weeds at times, but if you want to see what is being done to ensure massive victories in November for MAGA candidates, this video will give you a good view.

Incidentally, this is a new show by Steve Bannon in addition to the War Room. This show specifically deals with local politics and elections.

wjwtd.qR4e-small-WarRoom-Battle-Ground-E
RUMBLE.COM

Our guests are: Boris Epshteyn, Sherronna Bishop, Mike Lindell, Michael Gableman Stay ahead of the censors – Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 3/09/2022 Watch: On the Web:...

The first half of the video is an interview with Michael Gableman, the former justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court who was hired as Special Council to look into voting fraud during the 2020 election (and whose contract has been extended to the end of April). He formerly advised decertifying the Wisconsin electoral college electors for the 2020 election and made a criminal referral against Mark Zuckerberg for outright bribery.

This has caused quite a stink among those who want to keep power right now. This is a case of hard evidence getting properly formatted to be used in court

I had read about Gableman, but had never seen him speak. So it was good to see this. Bannon said he is going to have Gableman on several times to go through the evidence he has found.

If the mainstream news makes you tired and apathetic about politics, once you see what is being done to ensure MAGA people win big in November, and actually see the results as they happen, that should cheer you up.

Now we get to watch a legend in the making, or at least a larger-than-life political narrative, as Tina Peters becomes a battle cry.

Michael

Durham is going after the hacked server now.

Special Prosecutor John Durham Reportedly Investigating 2016 DNC Phantom Server “Hack”

936A73C2-9612-430A-AD9D-6BD8A798C5E1.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A breaking report by Margot Cleveland at The Federalist reveals Special Prosecutor John Durham is also investigating the alleged 2016 DNC server hack. Recall, the DNC in the Spring of 2016 claimed their...

It's all falling apart for the Deep State, bit by bit.

Also, when Barr and Trump publicly ripped the Bandaid off their animosity toward each other, I was worried that Durham would slow down in solidarity with the man who hired him.

Instead, using only the timing of this server news as an input, it might be that, owing to the open feud and since Barr wrote a book about it all, Barr no longer feels he owes Barr backstage loyalty and can open up all stops.

He still has to stay in the good graces of Garland to not be fired, but Garland is kinda hogtied on this issue. So I believe appearances will be kept up, but substance-wise, Durham is revving up for a ride.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 3/9/2022 at 5:28 PM, william.scherk said:

Peters and her co-defendant at a bond hearing today:

275509655_978064666161333_75756654973185
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Belinda Knisley, deputy clerk for Tina Peters, makes court appearance. More info here:...

Edited by william.scherk
defendAnt

Apparently, this big lie, that government spending does not cause inflation, has turned into a talking point among these predator class idiots.

I wonder if Pelosi, Bidem & Co. know how money is created. I am reading The Lords of Easy Money: How the Federal Reserve Broke the American Economy by Christopher Leonard right now (referral link) and I finally found out how money is created.

The government issues treasury bonds just because it says so. Poof. Magic. Once there were no bonds, now there are some. (By analogy, once there were 100 bonds. Now there are 200. See? Magic.)

Don't forget that a bond is an IOU. So the government issues IOU's to bearers (whatever people who have them at any given moment).

There are 24 bank accounts that are authorized by the government to buy these bonds in the name of the government. So when the government issues some bonds and wants to buy them (that's right, it essentially loans itself money by buying its own IOU's), it tells the Fed which of these 24 accounts to use.

Now the real magic happens. There is a dude or dudess at the Fed who runs a computer. This dude or dudess is authorized by the government and Fed to type a money value into the account assigned by the government (and Fed) and that functions just like a deposit.

Note that no actual money gets deposited into the account. The amount credited comes from the finger tips of this dude or dudess.

In former times (and it is still happening to a much smaller degree), the dude or dudess would issue a printing order to the Mint to print paper dollars. But the principle is the same. Older dollars were not destroyed to make space for these new uncirculated dollars. (There's a little of this going on for show.) But the new dollars are created because someone said so, and only because someone said so, not because someone owned these dollars and bought and paid for something.

Paper and ink cost money, though. It's cheaper and easier to type money into a bank account. Do ya' think anyone noticed?

At any rate, in both cases, first there was XXX amount of money in circulation. Suddenly... Poof! There is more money in circulation. Where did the money come from?

The dude or dudess.

And they didn't have any money to do that with. Just fingers.

After that, it's pretty easy to see that if $100 is circulating and this process creates an additional $100 just because someone has fingers, meaning $200 is now circulating, normal prices will go up to absorb this new money. That's called inflation.

Since the government gets new uncirculated money from this process of buying its own bonds, it spends that money to pay for stuff. Then prices go up in the market to absorb this new uncirculated money.

Ta-daa!

Inflation.

Thus government spending causes inflation.

Once you see the game, this is so easy to understand, even a caveman can do it. 

So we are left with only two possibilities. Either Biden and Pelosi are too stupid to know this. Or they know it and they are lying.

And I don't think they are stupid. 

btw - There's a dog that's not barking in this story. The government is eventually going to have to pay off the bonds it issues, so it is not getting this free money without strings attached. Arf arf... Who are the people who handle enough of this new uncirculated money to make sure it gets into the market without anyone noticing?

Who are the bag-men so to speak?

They are collectively called Wall Street. To oversimplify, but accurately oversimplify, Wall Street companies collect money (the new uncirculated money) from the government for things the government pays for, takes a cut and pays off the people owed by the government. And then the people paid also take a cut and pay off the people they owe. And so on down the line.

As this money goes down the line, the "money owed" starts becoming money used to pay for normal goods and services people buy in the market, not just the goods and services the government pays for. 

The result? Prices go up since there is new uncirculated money, in addition to the money already circulating, in the market. This new quantity (the new uncirculated money plus the money already there in the market) is used to pay for ALL goods and services in the market.

And the real interesting result? All the middlemen who get a cut of this new uncirculated money get rich and the market pays for their wealth by inflation.

Now the issue becomes, how do I become such a middleman? Who do I talk to? :) 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one Deep Stater who is having trouble getting in the door.

out.jpg
GETTR.COM

BREAKING: Jackson says she gave pedophiles lighter sentences bc its different when they use computers vs mail to get volumes of child porn This makes ‘total sense’ according to Jackson

Kentaji Brown Jackson is being exposed as pedophile-lenient. Man, wouldn't the Deep State like to have someone like her on the Supreme Court? A lot of rich and famous people would start to breath easier...

Here's the thing. Jackson is digging in. She had real trouble earlier with Josh Hawley. See here:

MUST WATCH: Hawley Outlines Seven Cases Where Ketanji Brown Jackson Was Lenient on Pedophiles

IMG_1353-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Senate confirmation hearings for Biden’s Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson began Monday morning. Last Wednesday, Hawley posted a Twitter thread based on Jackson’s record as a...

Here's the direct video on Twitter.

Now, Jackson is proclaiming out loud in the Senate hearing that she is soft on pedophiles. Why? This is from her own reasoning. The guidelines from before are too harsh. Before, pedophiles had to get their material from the mail. Nowadays they can get it from computers and the Internet. Nowadays they can get a lot and quite easily. So that changes things.

Huh...

There is one thing that doesn't change with the mail and Internet argument. Every pieces of child porn out there has at least one child in it. That's by definition. And that child is being abused.

Something for the Senate to think about...

Michael

• Upvote 1

In my understanding of legal matters, the answer this lady, Jackson, gave to the question of when life begins disqualifies her from being a Supreme Court Justice.

The issue isn't when life actually begins. I trust everyone knows that within this context, life means human life.

The question is that Jackson said she doesn't know.

Think about it.

The right to life is the very first right enunciated in our founding documents, the Declaration of Independence, so precisely that right has to be paramount to any Supreme Court Justice. Yet Jackson said she doesn't know when life begins, in other words, she doesn't know when the law kicks in to defend it.

There's a lot of debate over whether life actually begins at conception or some months later or at birth, but the people who purport to defend the right to life have a view as to when life begins, thus when legal protection for life begins.

A judge who doesn't know that, or at least, isn't self-defined on it, is like an accountant who says he doesn't know what you mean by number.

This is foundational and, by botching up the understanding of this level of rights, thus law, this lady Jackson is not qualified to be a court judge, much less a Supreme Court Justice.

Then there is that pedophile thing...

Things are really ragged in the US Justice system these days.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Now Jackson can't define woman because she says she's not a biologist.

You read that right.

She said that. To Senator Marsha Blackburn.

So, if she can't define woman, how in hell is she supposed to rule on Roe v. Wade if she gets on the bench and the issue comes up? 

If those idiots in the Senate let this one through, they need to be voted out of office. Every singe one who votes for this disaster of a candidate.

Michael