Love in Bloom

Victor Pross

God, you two make me smile.

Hurry up and get together already! The rest of us are dying to see the fireworks light up the entire North American Continent!

Judith

I have often described Angie and me as gasoline and fire. Now, when those two effects together…well, the explosion can be severe. Frankly, I’m a little worried and I was thinking of getting some insurance. :turned:

Edited by Victor Pross

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have often described Angie and me as gasoline and fire. Now, when those two effects together…well, the explosion can be severe. Frankly, I’m a little worried and I was thinking of getting some insurance. :turned:

Nah -- either harvest it, so we have an alternative energy source for the next 2,000 years, or at least sell tickets (for outside the house, of course)!

Judith

I’m surprised somebody hasn’t said by now “Hey, you two…get a freaking room!” We have been shameless, but much needs to be kept to Angie and me. We have been like the Truman story. I understand we have been pegged as a “golden couple.” :turned:

Edited by Victor Pross

Angie baby:

When I think about, honey, what I really should have said can be found in my musing called “until you”.

Until you…I never expected to feel so happy about a relationship. I never believed I’d experience-

-a communication so natural.

-a support so constant

-a trust so complete

I never imagined that by giving of myself, I would be given so much more in return. I never thought I could say “I love you” and mean it so deeply as when I say it to you.

I love you, Honey. You are beautiful inside and out. I'm very lucky to have come across you!! :heart:

*gets all Southern* Y'all are just the cutest! *attempts to make up a name for you guys, like Brangelina* Victange...Angetor...ah, dammit!

Ange, how old is Chris? He's a total cutie pie. VERY soon I'm going to have a nephew (any day now...any minute now). Such a weird thing...it's all girls in my family so he'll be the first boy. I'm so looking forward to it. Action figures, Legos, etc....I think I'm a little boy at heart.

Victor, I laughed my effing ass off at the picture of you w/ a cigarette (*skolds you for smoking*). What a total B-A!

*gets all Southern* Y'all are just the cutest! *attempts to make up a name for you guys, like Brangelina* Victange...Angetor...ah, dammit!

Ange, how old is Chris? He's a total cutie pie. VERY soon I'm going to have a nephew (any day now...any minute now). Such a weird thing...it's all girls in my family so he'll be the first boy. I'm so looking forward to it. Action figures, Legos, etc....I think I'm a little boy at heart.

Victor, I laughed my effing ass off at the picture of you w/ a cigarette (*skolds you for smoking*). What a total B-A!

Oh, Kori, I was a real bad-ass. I engaged in all types of bad-ass activities—from smoking to drinking to riding a bike to seducing girls to staying out past midnight! :cool:

Pure badassness. I've got a couple of those down. I'm well on my way to badasshood. Staying out past midnight? Pssssht, that's nothing. Try 5:00 a.m. *gets dizzy*

Was this your theme song? (ignore the vid...what a dork) :lol: :devil:

P.S. You don't smoke anymore, do you? :blink:

Kori,

Chris is 6 years old. I'm grateful I had a boy as I wouldn't know what to do with a girl. LOL I grew up as a tomboy and rarely did the whole girlie thing, Barbie's, etc. So I'm the same as you, a boy at heart. heheheh Boys are definitely fun though, rough housers and all balls out !!!

There's more pix there in 2 sub albums from Xmas 2006 and then one of Me and Boo, in anticipation of many more photos that will eventually go in there but finally of us together in the same pix !! The sub albums are at the upper portion of the page highlighted in blue I think. Oh, well, I guess anonymity no longer applies to me. LOL God, I can't wait to get more shots in there. I wasn't going to start the online photo thing not until we met and I'd have tons of pix up there but figured what the hell, why not now !!

Pure badassness. I've got a couple of those down. I'm well on my way to badasshood. Staying out past midnight? Pssssht, that's nothing. Try 5:00 a.m. *gets dizzy*

No, Kori, I don't smoke anymore. That was not bad-ass--but dumb-ass. Really though, I even had my bad-ass in a holding cell overnight for fighting. It was in self-defense but I really did a number on the guy. You see, it was a matter of principle.

Don't get me wrong, I was not the type of so-called bad-ass that can come to mind...that is, I didn't start trouble, but I delt with any trouble that came my way and spoke my mind--and this was enough to earn the title, esp. among the parents of whose daughters I dated. B)

Edited by Victor Pross

Kori,

Chris is 6 years old. I'm grateful I had a boy as I wouldn't know what to do with a girl. LOL I grew up as a tomboy and rarely did the whole girlie thing, Barbie's, etc. So I'm the same as you, a boy at heart. heheheh Boys are definitely fun though, rough housers and all balls out !!!

There's more pix there in 2 sub albums from Xmas 2006 and then one of Me and Boo, in anticipation of many more photos that will eventually go in there but finally of us together in the same pix !! The sub albums are at the upper portion of the page highlighted in blue I think. Oh, well, I guess anonymity no longer applies to me. LOL God, I can't wait to get more shots in there. I wasn't going to start the online photo thing not until we met and I'd have tons of pix up there but figured what the hell, why not now !!

Ah, so nice to hear another female say that she wouldn't know what to do with a girl! Everyone around here thinks I'm weird because of that (and many other things). I was a definite tomboy as well, my mom hates it (LOL). I was such a roughhouser too. If I had balls, you can bet your ass they'd be out! LMAO. It would be hard to tell you were a tomboy just by looking at you! Very pretty!

And ah, I see those Xmas pics and Me and Boo (hey, you could edit Victor's head into there!). Such a big fam on Xmas! And hilarious pic of Chris opening Victor's present. I'm 17, and I still open presents like that! WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

P.S. Some of those pics of Victor are obviously kind of old. Does that muh'ufcker ever age?

No, Kori, I don't smoke anymore. That was not bad-ass--but dumb-ass. Really though, I even had my bad-ass in a holding cell overnight for fighting. It was in self-defense but I really did a number on the guy. You see, it was a matter of principle.

Don't get me wrong, I was not the type of so-called bad-ass that can come to mind...that is, I didn't start trouble, but I delt with any trouble that came my way and spoke my mind--and this was enough to earn the title, esp. among the parents of whose daughters I dated. B)

Glad you don't smoke anymore. If you did, I think I'd have to give you an *e-punch in the face*. :lol: But I suppose there are some worse things than smoking. Did you have a hard time quitting?

And wowie wow! A holding cell? I'll bet that was fun. You should have just pulled a Chuck Norris and roundhouse kicked all the guards.

P.S. Some of those pics of Victor are obviously kind of old. Does that muh'ufcker ever age?

I gave up aging at 30. Really, I don’t know why people bother with it. :cool:

You see a photo of me revving up my bike and another one of me reading (NOT the one where I have white pants): I was your age in those photos! My god! :shocked:

quitting? Nah, coffee is my thing...not smoking.

Edited by Victor Pross

Kori,

Ah, so nice to hear another female say that she wouldn't know what to do with a girl! Everyone around here thinks I'm weird because of that (and many other things). I was a definite tomboy as well, my mom hates it (LOL). I was such a roughhouser too. If I had balls, you can bet your ass they'd be out! LMAO. It would be hard to tell you were a tomboy just by looking at you! Very pretty!

And ah, I see those Xmas pics and Me and Boo (hey, you could edit Victor's head into there!). Such a big fam on Xmas! And hilarious pic of Chris opening Victor's present. I'm 17, and I still open presents like that! WAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

LOL. God, girl, you can be so crude. *laughing so hard tummy hurts* *sighing* Yeah, I was a tomboy. Oh, boy, I have many scars to show for it as well. No Barbies. Tackle football in the streets with no protection on, Spiderman dolls, The Hulk, etc. But thank you, Girlie Girl, that's very sweet of you !!

Nah, Victor never ages. He's truly found the fountain of youth !!!

I gave up aging at 30. Really, I don’t know why people bother with it. :cool:

LMFAO. Laugh of the night. Now, do you ever get asked if you'd like the children's menu? I have...*huffs and puffs*

You see a photo of me revving up my bike and another one of me reading (NOT the one where I have white pants): I was your age in those photos! My god! :shocked:

Good golly, miss molly. Or...good gosh, Mr. Pross *lame*. I believe that if you look up "badass" in the dictionary, it says: "One who has a motorcycle AND is a reader while in highschool."

Kori,

LOL. God, girl, you can be so crude. *laughing so hard tummy hurts* *sighing* Yeah, I was a tomboy. Oh, boy, I have many scars to show for it as well. No Barbies. Tackle football in the streets with no protection on, Spiderman dolls, The Hulk, etc. But thank you, Girlie Girl, that's very sweet of you !!

Nah, Victor never ages. He's truly found the fountain of youth !!!

Hey, I can't apologize for the crudeness. I'm just doin' what I do-ness!

I used to play tackle football as well. But a girl should use protection when she plays. ;) :lol: I was a football player and also fought with other boys a lot. I use the element of surprise. I'm short and female and quite laid back, but if you mess with me, you'll be laid back flat on the ground, nah'mean?

Edited by Kori

Kori,

Everyone at the Xmas deal wasn't all family, mostly friends of the family.

Ah, I see. We just have immediate family at ours. This year my cousins came as well and it threw off my balance. I was kind of pissed about it. You just don't mess with Christmas tradition.

I used to play tackle football as well. But a girl should use protection when she plays. ;) :lol: I was a football player and also fought with other boys a lot. I use the element of surprise. I'm short and female and quite laid back, but if you mess with me, you'll be laid back flat on the ground, nah'mean?

Ah, no need to apologize. It's great and has me bustin' up. God, you've got a mouth on you. LOL Trust me, I know what you mean. I eventually got that rep as well and very few people messed with me. They said I looked mean and bitchy. Yikes. LOL A girl I used to hang out with so long ago, many labeled us as the "Biker Mommas." LMAO Oy, well, rarely ever got messed with.

Hey Kori,

Just to set the context for some of those black and white photos: they were taken on a film set and the story of the film takes place during the 1950s. That’s why I look like such a greaser, but it’s not so far removed from the truth. I do have nostalgia in my blood. What’s more, I wrote and directed that movie (and play a part in it) and I wanted to set it back to the days of doo-wop. Yeah, I’m a strange cat, but I think that Angie likes that. B)

Edited by Victor Pross

Angie,

Tell me you like John Travolta...

:)

Michael

Holy Hell, oh, that's great. Yeah, I love John Travolta. Oh, how cute !! hehehehehe In fact, listening to the Bee Gees now !! He is a strange cat and I do love that about him, mysterious qualities about him. But I'll get some more up to date shots of Victor when we finally meet. Oh, trust me, I am sure there will be 100s of them and will be posted. I so can't wait !!!

Ah, no need to apologize. It's great and has me bustin' up. God, you've got a mouth on you. LOL Trust me, I know what you mean. I eventually got that rep as well and very few people messed with me. They said I looked mean and bitchy. Yikes. LOL A girl I used to hang out with so long ago, many labeled us as the "Biker Mommas." LMAO Oy, well, rarely ever got messed with.

Yeah, I do got a mouth on me. Last year, my friend James tried to get me to stop cussing, so everytime I did cuss he would spray me with an invisible bottle of acid. LOL. Even the threat of acid (although invisible) couldn't get me to stop.

I don't feel like I look mean and bitchy, but a lot of people have come up to me and asked me what's wrong. I'm like, "Do I have to be smiling every gad damn second?" Also, my friends and other people I have met have said that before they talked to me they thought I would be mean. I'm actually surprisingly nice if they'd stop being such scared muh'ufcks.

Hey Kori,

Just to set the context for some of those black and white photos: they were taken on a film set and the story of the film takes place during the 1950s. That’s why I look like such a greaser, but it’s not so far removed from the truth. I do have nostalgia in my blood. What’s more, I wrote and directed that movie (and play a part in it) and I wanted to set it back to the days of doo-wop. Yeah, I’m a strange cat, but I think that Angie likes that. B)

Crikey, you are a renaissance man. What's the movie called? What's it about? You have to tell me, or I'll keep thinking about Grease...and god...I don't know about that...

Crikey, you are a renaissance man. What's the movie called? What's it about? You have to tell me, or I'll keep thinking about Grease...and god...I don't know about that...

It's called Back-ally Secrets. It played on Canadian TV. Yeah! The background of the movie was the 1950s, but the plot of the story could have been any time. No singing or dancing here.

I played Max Garvin (the central character) who is trying to come to grips with the death of his friend (who was killed during a knife-fight) and the whole coming-of-age transition. Like many adolescent men—then or now—he has the whole strutting macho bullshit thing going on, but he is unable to contain the pain he feels over the death of his childhood friend. Max’s love interest—Erika—knows that a tender heart beats beneath the tough exterior and she draws that out of him (so yes, there are some tender love scenes). But yet there remains the issue of his “image” and his gang—and so Max's own tortured inner angst fights against the only person who really loves him --for him, the person. What does Max do? The movie can be fairly violent and smart-ass, but that's the type of character I played.

Hey, give me a break, it was my first writing effort. :turned:

Edited by Victor Pross

It's called Back-ally Secrets. It played on Canadian TV. Yeah! The background of the movie was the 1950s, but the plot of the story could have been any time. No singing or dancing here.

I played Max Garvin (the central character) who is trying to come to grips with the death of his friend (who was killed during a knife-fight) and the whole coming-of-age transition. Like many adolescent men—then or now—he has the whole strutting macho bullshit thing going on, but he is unable to contain the pain he feels over the death of childhood friend. Max’s love interest—Erika—know that a tender heart beats beneath the tough exterior and she draws that out of him (so yes, there are some tender love scenes). But yet there remains the issue of his “image” and his gang—and so Max's own tortured inner angst fights against the only person who really loves him --for him, the person. Will does Max do? The movie can be fairly violent and smart-ass, but that's the type of character I played.

Hey, give me a break, it was my first writing effort. :turned:

Of course you wrote love scenes for yourself! :devil: :lol: I'm glad for the no singing and no dancing, and I'd love to see the movie. I think maybe that's not possible. Inner battles make for great movies!

P.S. Violence and smart-ass are two great things to have in a movie. You ever see That 70s Show? Those kids are real smartasses and I love it.

Edit: Wowie wow! Played on TV? That's hella dope. How old were you when you made it?

Edit pt. II: If you made it today it'd be a gangster who hangs out drinking and smoking with his homeboys and getting hella punani from the honeys. :lol:

Edited by Kori