Love in Bloom

Victor Pross

Hmm, I’m sorry Kori, but I don’t get my smart-ass fix from That 70s show. Anyway, I did play in other movies (that I didn’t write) and have had my share of love scenes…so come on now. And yes, I have sung in a few of them. Yeah, I have been all over the artistic map. I don't think you'll be seeing any of them NOR Angie!

What are some of your talents? Do you write or play a musical instrument? Or are you just a talented bitch? B)

Edited by Victor Pross

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey, you are a renaissance man. What's the movie called? What's it about? You have to tell me, or I'll keep thinking about Grease...and god...I don't know about that...

It's called Back-ally Secrets. It played on Canadian TV. Yeah! The background of the movie was the 1950s, but the plot of the story could have been any time. No singing or dancing here.

I played Max Garvin (the central character) who is trying to come to grips with the death of his friend (who was killed during a knife-fight) and the whole coming-of-age transition. Like many adolescent men—then or now—he has the whole strutting macho bullshit thing going on, but he is unable to contain the pain he feels over the death of his childhood friend. Max’s love interest—Erika—know that a tender heart beats beneath the tough exterior and she draws that out of him (so yes, there are some tender love scenes). But yet there remains the issue of his “image” and his gang—and so Max's own tortured inner angst fights against the only person who really loves him --for him, the person. Will does Max do? The movie can be fairly violent and smart-ass, but that's the type of character I played.

Hey, give me a break, it was my first writing effort. :turned:

Well, honey, for it being your first time, it sounds intriguing for sure. Passion, turmoil, love, inner conflicts all make for a great movie. For being your first time, impressive !!

Hmm, I’m sorry Kori, but I don’t get my smart-ass fix from That 70s show. Anyway, I did play in other movies (that I didn’t write) and have had my share of love scenes…so come on now. And yes, I have sung in a few of them. Yeah, I have been all over the artistic map. I don't think you'll be seeing any of them NOR Angie!

What are some of your talents? Do you write or play an musical instrument? Or are you just a talented bitch? B)

Hey, Kori, he can sing. I got a little taste of it not too long ago and it was so damn cute. OHMYGOD !!! As for the dancing, I think he can dance but I think I can teach him a thing or two !! *wink, wink* But he has asked me to sing and HELL NO. Oh, my GOD. I sang in a choir for quite a few years when I was younger. But now, look out, I can kill any livestock within a 5 mile radius just with my singing voice alone. LOL But

Victor has many talents. That's for sure.

What are some of your talents? Do you write or play an musical instrument? Or are you just a talented bitch? B)

I love That 70s Show, but I get my NUMBER 1 smartass fix from...myself! You really are all over the place. You're like a badass Will Smith or something. Do you happen to have a rap album that we don't know about? Too bad we can't see the movies. *pouts*

Well, I AM a damn talented gangsta bitch. I play guitar...bass (I'm a soul brotha on tha inside) and electric. Also, just for fun, I write little raps. Like poems...but I'm too gangsta for poems, so I go the rap route (I love to freestyle...what an odd image). I used to write stories...well, I would come up with ideas for stories mostly, but I haven't done that in a long while.

I'm really wanting to start making beats, but I don't know of any inexpensive program to do that on. :logik: Make way for the next Scott Storch, muh'ufcks!

Edited by Kori

I don't think you'll be seeing any of them NOR Angie!

Ah, YOU SO SUCK !!! Well, wait, we can make our own !! Now that would be a lot of fun. Which by the way, I also plan on taking videos when we meet and can load videos on the photo site. With mine, I think I can do 15 minute videos at a time. So yeah, we can definitely make our own !!!

Hey, Kori, he can sing. I got a little taste of it not too long ago and it was so damn cute. OHMYGOD !!! As for the dancing, I think he can dance but I think I can teach him a thing or two !! *wink, wink* But he has asked me to sing and HELL NO. Oh, my GOD. I sang in a choir for quite a few years when I was younger. But now, look out, I can kill any livestock within a 5 mile radius just with my singing voice alone. LOL But

Oh god, there goes the rush of blood to my ego again. Hey, honey, I love story-telling. I like making up stories and I'm glad you like the ones I tell you when we speak on the phone. Now, as for dancing---noooo! Two left feet here! So honey, you are the dancer in the family.

How naughty of you. And I thought Victor was the randy one!

Damn, Ange. You sho' get sung to a lot, you man's lady. Teach him how to shooooulda leeean! That's about how I dance...but I just do it for laughs. And Ange, you got nothin' on me. My "singing" voice could turn the earth inside out. It also makes people wish that their fathers had worn condoms.

Oh god, there goes the rush of blood to my ego again. Hey, honey, I love story-telling. I like making up stories and I'm glad you like the ones I tell you when we speak on the phone. Now, as for dancing---noooo! Two left feet here! So honey, you are the dancer in the family.

:-) Well, Honey, I am sure I can teach you.

Honey, I would like to dance--but with you. We can waltz or tango or slow dance. Otherwise, if I dance alone…well, people will think I’m having an epileptic fit. Anyway, you can dance alone. I'll watch. I'm sure you are much better than I am.

Damn, Ange. You sho' get sung to a lot, you man's lady. Teach him how to shooooulda leeean! That's about how I dance...but I just do it for laughs. And Ange, you got nothin' on me. My "singing" voice could turn the earth inside out. It also makes people wish that their fathers had worn condoms.

Yeah, I guess I have gotten sung to a lot. Damn, Girl, that's pretty bad if you got men wishing they had worn condoms. LMAO. You know, that's quite surprising that you got so much soul in you and you can't dance. It's in there someplace, Girlie !! You just gotta find it and tap into it and I bet that soul you got for music and instruments will shine through !!

Honey, I would like to dance--but with you. We can waltz or tango or slow dance. Otherwise, if I dance alone…well, people will think I’m having an epileptic fit. Anyway, you can dance alone. I'll watch. I'm sure you are much better than I am.

Honey, the slow dance, etc., is fine with me! I'm sure you wouldn't mind watching me dance alone, although I would feel naked without you!! Ah, how sweet, it will be a lot of fun dancing with you and you won't have to dance alone as I'll be by your side. :-)

Yeah, I guess I have gotten sung to a lot. Damn, Girl, that's pretty bad if you got men wishing they had worn condoms. LMAO. You know, that's quite surprising that you got so much soul in you and you can't dance. It's in there someplace, Girlie !! You just gotta find it and tap into it and I bet that soul you got for music and instruments will shine through !!

I don't know, I guess I never REALLY tried to dance. I kinda dance around my house, but alone. LOL. I feel kind of naked and out of place when I dance. The only kind of dancing I'm interested in doing is slow dancing (but come on...shall I really call it dancing?) and also swing dancing. It looks so fun!

Oh, no, I'm talking about your everyday videos, out and about type thing. You're the one with the dirty thoughts !! LOL

LOL...what can I say? It's in the air. With a lot of soul comes a lot of randy thoughts.

I don't know, I guess I never REALLY tried to dance. I kinda dance around my house, but alone. LOL. I feel kind of naked and out of place when I dance. The only kind of dancing I'm interested in doing is slow dancing (but come on...shall I really call it dancing?) and also swing dancing. It looks so fun!

Oh, no, I'm talking about your everyday videos, out and about type thing. You're the one with the dirty thoughts !! LOL

LOL...what can I say? It's in the air. With a lot of soul comes a lot of randy thoughts.

Kori, I never had randy thoughts until I came across Angie. But now I don't. I am pure as the driven snow. (Okay, I’m pure as the driven-mud slush). Now listen here, girly-girl, Angie and I will be making only PG rated videos for our photo album—which will, I presume, be viewed by this PG O’ist site. Angie and I are not even interested in naughty activities—we are Platonic purists. Our love is unsoiled by earthly desire.

:angel: :angel:

Edited by Victor Pross

If you ever make it to one of the TOC summer conferences, a lot of people there like swing dancing. The night before the final banquet, some of the afficionados run little classes on how to do it!

Judith

Kori,

I figured since you took an interest in those pix, just to let you know, I added a few more BUT Victor might be adding some as well of whatever he wants to put in there, etc. But the one I recently put up of him is really cute!! :cool::) I also put the site address as my signature down below (Photos of my sweet and wonderful babies !!) so you can click on that and won't have to back track through the posts to get the URL again to see what I've added or what Victor might add.

If you ever make it to one of the TOC summer conferences, a lot of people there like swing dancing. The night before the final banquet, some of the afficionados run little classes on how to do it!

Judith

What's a TOC summer conference? What do you do there? Banquet? I don't know about that. I just don't do dressing up. Y'all mind if I wear my Chuck Taylors? :lol:

Sounds like fun, but does someone want to teach the 17-year-old?

Kori,

I figured since you took an interest in those pix, just to let you know, I added a few more BUT Victor might be adding some as well of whatever he wants to put in there, etc. But the one I recently put up of him is really cute!! :cool::) I also put the site address as my signature down below (Photos of my sweet and wonderful babies !!) so you can click on that and won't have to back track through the posts to get the URL again to see what I've added or what Victor might add.

Checked 'em out. Good idea to put 'em in your sig. Last night I thought, "Damn, now people might not see the pics," 'cause we had a 2 page hi-jack.

*tsk tsk* Victor and his cigarettes. Is that him from that movie too? Gosh!

Oh, and when do we get to see your 80s pics? LOL.

P.S. Cute Chris as a baby. Still waitin' on my little nephew. Jack Steven. :) Maybe this time I will hold him when he's a baby. When my neice was born, I was too scared to hold her. I feel like I'm gonna break 'em or something. :unsure:

Victor -- I was impressed by how well you took Michael's constructive advice on comparisons to most people.

Angie -- I always was drawn to spirited women and most of them were tomboys, so I was not surprised to hear that you were a tomboy! But, while playing tackle football without pads is the right way to play football, I have to admit that I prefer playing on grass or dirt to playing on concrete or asphalt. You must really have been a fireball! Hmmm... actually, you still are!

What's a TOC summer conference? What do you do there? Banquet? I don't know about that. I just don't do dressing up. Y'all mind if I wear my Chuck Taylors? :lol:

Oh, dear. Check out the entire thread on it! TOC 2007 under "TAS Corner". Seminars during the day, play at night.

And there's ALWAYS a shortage of women in the dance class. I guarantee that you'll be welcome, especially if you're young, even if you stomp on toes! :D

Judith

Edited by Judith

Kori,

Yikes...didn't play that often on concrete but have before and have also played on a thin strip of grass that had concrete or asphalt on either side and of course ocassionally would get knocked on to the concrete, etc. But for the most part, we played on grass. But even then, you can end up with some pretty nasty cuts, etc., if you don't watch sprinkler heads, etc. I remember one time during junior high they were playing flag football, you know, the girls. I wanted to play with the guys because it was full contact but of course couldn't because I was a girl. Anyway, I had to settle with flag football. Anyway, one of the girls who was a cheerleader was running with the ball and about to make a touch down. Well, me and another girl were chasing her down. Long story short, I got close enough to take a dive at her. I was aiming for the flag on my downward fall. Anyway, I ended up taking her out. Needless to say she was in tears which I think she was more stunned than anything and I was like, come on, you can't be serious. But I ended up being taken out of the game. I was very active as a kid and still active now but probably could get out a bit more and will eventually. Here soon I'll be taking some kickboxing classes as well as some dance classes. But all the rough housing, etc., left more than my share of scars.

Victor -- I was impressed by how well you took Michael's constructive advice on comparisons to most people.

Angie -- I always was drawn to spirited women and most of them were tomboys, so I was not surprised to hear that you were a tomboy! But, while playing tackle football without pads is the right way to play football, I have to admit that I prefer playing on grass or dirt to playing on concrete or asphalt. You must really have been a fireball! Hmmm... actually, you still are!

Hi Charles,

Yeah, I was a fireball and still am. I've had a few also call me firecracker so what you say isn't surprising at all !! :)

I started to giggle when I saw Victor's black-and-white pics, total greaser/James Dean/rebel :) But then I read the thread. I was gonna say that if you come to SF, you'll find lots of vintage clothing here (and tons of 20-30-stomethings that dress like that and play in rock bands) that's perfect for that look! It's nice to see more of the forum's faces up in photographs. I really do think that photos speak a thousand words.

Oh, dear. Check out the entire thread on it! TOC 2007 under "TAS Corner". Seminars during the day, play at night.

And there's ALWAYS a shortage of women in the dance class. I guarantee that you'll be welcome, especially if you're young, even if you stomp on toes! :D

Judith

LOL...guessing that it's a big thing. I will check out the thread, but I don't think I can go if it's in 2007 (I'm only 17 now, so something tells me my parents won't want me going). Especially if I'm young, eh? LOL. I think maybe I'll feel kinda left out, like I always do at "grown-up" events. Hopefully the O'ists will be more tolerant of youngins. Y'all have been so far. *coughs*hopefully Perigo isn't there*coughs*

Kori,

Yikes...didn't play that often on concrete but have before and have also played on a thin strip of grass that had concrete or asphalt on either side and of course ocassionally would get knocked on to the concrete, etc. But for the most part, we played on grass. But even then, you can end up with some pretty nasty cuts, etc., if you don't watch sprinkler heads, etc. I remember one time during junior high they were playing flag football, you know, the girls. I wanted to play with the guys because it was full contact but of course couldn't because I was a girl. Anyway, I had to settle with flag football. Anyway, one of the girls who was a cheerleader was running with the ball and about to make a touch down. Well, me and another girl were chasing her down. Long story short, I got close enough to take a dive at her. I was aiming for the flag on my downward fall. Anyway, I ended up taking her out. Needless to say she was in tears which I think she was more stunned than anything and I was like, come on, you can't be serious. But I ended up being taken out of the game. I was very active as a kid and still active now but probably could get out a bit more and will eventually. Here soon I'll be taking some kickboxing classes as well as some dance classes. But all the rough housing, etc., left more than my share of scars.

Ah, I was gonna say, holy damn and dag, dawg! I didn't have the balls to play tackle on the concrete, but boy did I get lots of injuries on the concrete. I'm surprised that I actually don't have too many scars. Got hurt all the damn time when I was a REAL youngin. Hit in the head with a softball, smacked my head on concrete at the pool, ran into a brick wall (yeah...uh...), numerous falls. One time, I was having a foot race with this girl and I was winning, so she tripped me! What a green ho. And, man, I can feel you on that playing with the girls thing. I hated that...they were mostly so prissy. When I played flag football, spinning was off limits! I just happened to spin out of this chick's reach and got a touchdown. Didn't count! Now, I am not sure who to play with. I'm a lot more laid back than I used to be, so I mostly just want to shoot hoops or play catch. *shrugs* Kids these days...I just don't know what to do with 'em.

P.S. LMFAO at you making that girl cry. What a puss!

P.S.S. Kickboxing class sounds fun. I have very short legs and am not too flexible though. LOL. I'd like to do boxing...bare knuckle.

'Tis always a great thing to have full contact with the fellas, nah'mean?! :yes: