MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

I like this lady.

Trump endorsed Dr. Oz, not her, but she's as MAGA as all hell.

I think Trump is looking to the women's vote on the other side for the general election. I'm not a big fan of Oz, but Trump endorsed his ass, so there's that. But if Kathy Barnette pulls this primary off on her shoestring budget, I will love it.

:)

No matter what happens to her, if she doesn't make it, she definitely has to be part of his new administration when the time comes.

I think she eats fire.

Michael

36 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I like this lady.

… she's as MAGA as all hell.

… if Kathy Barnette pulls this primary off on her shoestring budget, I will love it.

Gotta say it.  Wow, she's fantastic.  How wonderful it would be if she does win.

Ellen

• Like 1

A little more MAGA news.

Trump-Endorsed West Virginia Rep. Alex Mooney Defeats David McKinley in West Virginia Primary

alex-mooney-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Rep. Alexander Mooney (R-WV) Trump-endorsed West Virginia Representative Alex Mooney defeated David McKinley in the state primary on Tuesday night. This is another victory for President Trump...

And...HUGE WIN: Arizona Supreme Court REJECTS Junk Lawsuits To Remove Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, Mark Finchem From 2022 Ballot

E6F68E61-9526-46C3-85A1-9DBD7389C3D6.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

No matter how many times they sue, defame, attack and cause mayhem, we just keep on #Winning. pic.twitter.com/sDwqd1jNVi — Mark Finchem (@RealMarkFinchem) May 10, 2022 The Arizona...

Winning...

Michael

58 to 1 for Trump endorsed candidates so far.

Herbster did not make in in Nebraska. (A lot of sex stuff in the news.)

May7-22-Donald-Trump-fist-pump-KY-AP.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Candidates Backed by former President Trump are 58-1 in midterm primaries following Tuesday's results in West Virginia and Nebraska.

Michael

On 5/9/2022 at 10:14 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Gotta say it.  Wow, she's fantastic.  How wonderful it would be if she does win.

Ellen,

I just learned today (from Richard Grenell) that Kathy Barnette has a dark side. She is homophobic. Apparently she doesn't even like to get on planes where homosexuals are on the same plane. She has these things--and worse--from her past and they are provable.

She made up a lot of her past, or so it appears. One huge tell is that she mumbles city names from her past in interviews and nobody can find them on the map in their research, not even in different iterations. Basic things like where she is from. Where she was an adjunct professor. Her service record is full of unverifiable doubts, too.

This is why Trump said the following:

image.png

Kathy Barnette will never be able to win the General Election against the Radical Left Democrats… Dr. Oz is the only one who will be able to easily defeat the Crazed, Lunatic Democrat in Pennsylvania. A vote for anyone else in the Primary is a vote against Victory in the Fall!”

That's fair.

But now I understand why the Democrats are pushing her like crazy. (Don't you find it strange they are pushing an evangelical Christian?)

If she gets into the general election, she will become the face of dumbass lying-ass bigotry confronting the heroic enlightened Democrat.

That isn't what she is, but she will be perceived to be that once their propaganda machine gets done with her.

Oh well...

I still like her, but there's that... And that's too far for me election-wise...

Michael

Just a quick note on Kathy Barnette.

Jack Posobiec confirmed that she got an honorable discharge from the military. 

I saw her being interviewed by Steve Bannon. She did really well, even on her anti-Islam statements.

She said she only had one meeting with Club for Growth (the never Trumpers) a while back where she laid out what she was about, but since they have started spending a whole lot of money on ads for her,. she is grateful. And, no, this does not mean she changed her mind on any of her policies.

But when Steve pressed her on the gay thing, she spoke out of the side of her mouth. She said she doesn't remember the context of the tweet they were discussing and has nothing to say about it. Nothing at all. Not yes. Not no. Nothing.

That ain't good enough to neutralize the monster propaganda Bigot Barnette campaign in the works by the predators.

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That ain't good enough to neutralize the monster propaganda Bigot Barnette campaign in the works by the predators

Suppose the Bigot Barnette campaign misfired big time….

How has the left painted Trump?  Homophobic, misogynist, xenophobic, racist.  But Trump won - twice.

Maybe the homophobic charge against Barnette is real, but even if so, I don’t think it would necessarily be a detriment with heartland Pennsylvanians.

Ellen

8 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Suppose the Bigot Barnette campaign misfired big time….

How has the left painted Trump?  Homophobic, misogynist, xenophobic, racist.  But Trump won - twice.

Ellen,

This is true. Trump was never an unknown during that time, though. That is, for what it's worth.

Frankly, I would love to see a campaign like that misfire and boomerang on those assholes.

And I'll be honest, I am secretly rooting for Kathy Barnette. :) 

Just as analysis, and not as my position, this kind of reverse thinking can be used on Dr. Oz.

A complaint is Dr. Oz is close to Oprah. But Trump was not only close to Oprah, he even considered her as running mate in the past. 

Another complaint, Dr. Oz's liberal views are too entrenched for him to change. But Trump before his election was essentially a New York liberal and even pro-choice. He got elected and changed. (Boy, did he.) People who argue this say he is guiding Oz down that same path.

There are people who go on and on like this, just as there are people who can't seem to utter Dr. Oz's name without spitting. (A main one is Jack Posobiec, but there are others.)

One thing is for sure. Among the most vocal people in MAGA-land, Dr. Oz is a question of love him or hate him. There is no middle. 

Anyway, this drama will be over soon.

The really good news is that both of these candidates are MAGA. 

Like I said, I'm still secretly rooting for Kathy. But I'll be happy either way.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

One thing is for sure. Among the most vocal people in MAGA-land, Dr. Oz is a question of love him or hate him. There is no middle. 

Anyway, this drama will be over soon.

The really good news is that both of these candidates are MAGA. 

Like I said, I'm still secretly rooting for Kathy. But I'll be happy either way.

I think that Barnette's awfully good at it if she is a put on.  My (minimal) impression of Oz is that he's a thorough con.  I'm hoping that she'll win, but I'm doubtful that she will, especially considering Trump's statement.

Ellen

Ellen wrote, “Maybe the homophobic charge against Barnette is real, but even if so, I don’t think it would necessarily be a detriment with heartland Pennsylvanians.

Where have all the flowers and female voters, gone?” I think I have mentioned this before, but will the cancellation of Roe V. Wade insure, or at least make more likely, a democratic victory in 2024?

46 minutes ago, Peter said:

Ellen wrote, “Maybe the homophobic charge against Barnette is real, but even if so, I don’t think it would necessarily be a detriment with heartland Pennsylvanians.

Where have all the flowers and female voters, gone?” I think I have mentioned this before, but will the cancellation of Roe V. Wade insure, or at least make more likely, a democratic victory in 2024?

The chance of Dems winning 2024 is zero.

Democratic party will not even exist in 2024.

November 2022 is the only thing to focus on Peter.

25 minutes ago, Marc said:

The chance of Dems winning 2024 is zero.

Democratic party will not even exist in 2024.

November 2022 is the only thing to focus on Peter.

That is ridiculous. America is a politically split country and nearly half will vote for one or the other major parties in 2024. There is a bigger chance that Biden or Trump will not run in 2024, perhaps due to age or something else.

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

That is ridiculous. America is a politically split country and nearly half will vote for one or the other major parties in 2024. There is a bigger chance that Biden or Trump will not run in 2024, perhaps due to age or something else.

81 million voted for President Trump.

Very few voted for Obama and his third term.

Biden 2024?!??!?! You are kidding me, no? 

He wont even be "President" by the midterms, forget 2024

Soooo . . . . by inference the Democratic Party will disappear?

And if anyone thinks banning ALL abortions is popular with American women . . . talk to a few first.

From The Week: A flurry of articles emerged to back up her claim that Roe is popular and overturning it is not. "By a nearly two-to-one margin, voters oppose overturning Roe v. Wade," Politico reported, citing a poll conducted Tuesday. "Sixty-six percent [of Americans] say Roe v. Wade should not be completely struck down," CNN found. According to an ABC News/Washington Post poll, 54 percent of Americans want the court to uphold Roe, while only 28 percent want to see it struck down.

The Dallas Morning News showed a majority of Texans do not want to ban Roe vs. Wade.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Peter said:

Peter,

On a serious note, yes. After the 2024 election, a new party will probably come along to take its place. Some of it might survive somewhat like the Green Party exists today, but it will no longer be a serious contender for anything. The midterms will probably break its back, and the 2024 election will finish it off.

The rich Dems will pull out when Dems don't win elections anymore.

But don't believe me. Watch what happens.

If you are interested in people talking about this, I can point you to some places.

Michael

On 5/15/2022 at 11:54 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Dr. Oz...

A con man?

Nah...

Showman? Aggressive marketer? Yup.

Would have been great on the faculty of Trump University.

But Dr. Fauci...

Now there's a con man...

Michael

I've been doing a bit of looking about Oz.  Seems he has some stuff right about the pandemic.  On the other hand, seems he has a history of peddling junk.  (It's that history which I've vaguely heard about before.)

Ellen

The Democratic party will continue to be well funded. Though the 2022 election will be telling, and the midterm election is only six months away. We shall see. Biden will then have two more years of governance and a lot can happen. This talk about a diminished democratic party and perhaps a new progressive or middle of the road party is interesting, but I don't think it will happen. I think the "big tent" of progressives, middle of the road, and mildly conservative southern democrats will continue on even with losses. Speculation is not coming from the usual democratic operatives and apologists so I don't think we will lose the party, unfortunately.

Nor do I see a Republican rebellion in 2023 and 2024 . . . as long as Trump's health continues to be OK. We will continue to see his former disgruntled advisors who he yelled at, used the F word at, or think Trump said some really stupid things, etc., will continue to trash him. If Trump uses the dismantlement of Roe vs Wade as a campaign pledge, he lessens his chances for reelection.  

15 hours ago, Peter said:

And if anyone thinks banning ALL abortions is popular with American women . . . talk to a few first.

From The Week: A flurry of articles emerged to back up her claim that Roe is popular and overturning it is not. "By a nearly two-to-one margin, voters oppose overturning Roe v. Wade," Politico reported, citing a poll conducted Tuesday. "Sixty-six percent [of Americans] say Roe v. Wade should not be completely struck down," CNN found. According to an ABC News/Washington Post poll, 54 percent of Americans want the court to uphold Roe, while only 28 percent want to see it struck down.

The Dallas Morning News showed a majority of Texans do not want to ban Roe vs. Wade.

Roe v Wade is not about banning all aborions, its simply leting the States decide, no?

There will still be abortions and or the most part folks will still be able to get abortions.

Furthermore telling me what the Washington Post, Politico and the rest of these rags are polling, is like telling me that they also think Biden won the election and what their "polls" are saying right now.

The Democratic party is already done, and they know it too, hence these hail mary moves and grasping at straws and chasing their own tails.

Call it what you want and call the parties what ever you want ie Republican/Democrate but there are two sides ( and not split 50/50 btw) in this war, not just in your country but here too in Cuba, ummm, North Korea, errrrr Canada.

The People v the establishment.

There's a metaphor used at times for the world going into World War I--sleepwalking. 

Looking at that war from the perception of the people at the time, people who had no idea it was brewing, they sleepwalked right into the war. They only knew it was a war once they were right in the middle of it and woke up. Until that point, for the vast majority of them, it was life as normal.

The destruction of the Democrat Party is happening just like that.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The destruction of the Democrat Party is happening just like that.

I looked for some evidence that the Democratic Party is going to fizzle out. These headlines are from a pro-Biden station, in late March, polling a thousand people.

Seventy-one percent of Americans believe President Joe Biden’s America is headed in the wrong direction, a Sunday NBC News poll revealed. Just 22 percent say the country is headed in the right direction. end quote

On Fox a Goldman Sax guy is warning about a lethal combination: recession and inflation. I think we will have more evidence for this thesis of "Democratic abandonment" in November, 2022.

I saw a recent article in The New York Times about Ben Bernanke, former chairman of the Federal Reserve in 2006 under former President George W. Bush.

Quote . . . But he also suggests it is possible the nation could be in for a period of “stagflation,” a word Mr. Bernanke says was invented in the 1970s.

“Even under the benign scenario, we should have a slowing economy,” he said. “And inflation’s still too high but coming down. So there should be a period in the next year or two where growth is low, unemployment is at least up a little bit and inflation is still high,” he predicted. “So you could call that stagflation.”

He is particularly aware that runaway inflation can quickly become a political issue — possibly putting the Federal Reserve in the cross-hairs of the public — in a way that even unemployment doesn’t evoke. “The difference between inflation and unemployment is that inflation affects just everybody,” he said. “Unemployment affects some people a lot, but most people don’t respond too much to unemployment because they’re not personally unemployed. Inflation has a social-wide kind of impact.”