Donald Trump

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Pence is right in one respect. He did not have the power (the enumerated power) to overturn the election. But he left out something. Trump never said he had that power.

Here is a video saying basically what I said above.

These guys are changing the voting landscape all across America, too. Boris is a top-notch lawyer to boot.

0IWad.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Pence Had Full Power To Correct Election Fraud In 2020

Michael

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I'll be checking Liz Harrington's Twitter account and news/statements from Source.

Liz Harrington forwards Donald Trump's reaction to Pence's rejection ... "obvious signs of voter fraud or irregularities" ... 

Splitters!

On 2/4/2022 at 12:42 PM, william.scherk said:
On 1/21/2022 at 11:37 AM, william.scherk said:

Further context for Trump's mention of Sidney Powell, there are two 'Rashomon' narratives of the notorious December 18 2020 meetings in the White House -- from Jonathan Swann's "How it Happened: Off the Rails" series of articles and audio podcasts at Axios --and from Patrick Byrne at his own Deep Capture site.

The New York Times Magazine has a long article out today about Michael Flynn -- which among other things stirred is Patrick Byrne. 

Patrick "I'll turn your home into a pig-farm" Byrne had a shower and some antibiotics and showed up for a live hour and a half on Rumble this afternoon.  He threw Phil Waldron under the bus, of course, and offered yet another version of the notorious White House meeting. He took questions at the end. Worth a listen if you are keeping up with the details of the various stories told.  

9ihcd.qR4e-small-Press-Conference-1pm-ES
RUMBLE.COM

PATRICK BYRNE GIVES EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT REGARDING KEY MEETINGS BETWEEN NOVEMBER 4, 2020, JANUARY 8, 2021, IN THE INTEREST OF REDUCING NATIONAL DISHARMONY DATE: MONDAY...

For those who've followed this story of Byrne's in discussion, under a couple of topic headers, here's an OL search link that brings you to earlier discussion of the meeting: meeting byrne.

• 2 weeks later...

The inimitable Liz Harrington forwards a message from 45:

The Mazars announcement didn't make a lot of inroads in "right" media, according to Ground News.  The gist of the enemies of the people/press is that Trump's accounting firm somehow "fired" him.

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

The statements are at the center of two investigations into whether the former president and his company exaggerated the value of their assets.

Presidential race 2024 Rasmussen Reports Biden up by 1 . . . .  Quinnipiac Biden up by 11 . . . .  Reuters Biden up by 7

Lots of time to go and I think 2022 will influence Presidential polls. Another indicator for me is the amount of flack President Trump gets on the news and shows like Jimmy Kimmel where Kimmel expresses hatred for Trump . . . I typed n “Jimmy Kimmel” and three videos popped up and all of them were criticizing Trump. That is all he’s got. Fallon has been preempted by the Olympics but his barbs are told in a funnier, less abrasive way. Anyway, any news is good in a way.  

As I mentioned I am watching “Inventing Anna” on Netflix which takes place while Trump was in office and at least every other episode briefly criticizes the wonderful Donald Trump.  Hollywood's hatred overwhelms them.

The Supreme Court in DC has not taken up the Trump appeal on barring release of Presidential Records to the committee of benghazi. From Ground.news:

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

The U.S. Supreme Court rejects President Trump's effort to block release of documents from his administration to the House Jan. 6 Select Committee

On 1/28/2022 at 1:25 PM, william.scherk said:

Trump adds some detail to his thoughts about the genesis of the Capitol breach on January 6 2021 [on a Lou Dobbs Podcast January 26 2022].

Here's a notable item.  Apparently the US DOJ has a "global" discovery plan for January 6 Capitol Breach defendants -- that is if you believe Brandi Buchman's Twitter report this hour ...

The full thread has more detail and a couple of interesting twists:

Buchman's interest in the Mike Pence vice-presidential photographs was sparked by the defense of a guy called Couy Griffin.

Isn't this something?

I got this tweet from here:

trump-donald.jpg.webp
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Two prosecutors leading the Manhattan District Attorney’s investigation into President Trump’s business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday, according to the New York Times. According to The...

This led me to thinking, I believe it is possible the Manhattan DA's investigation was predicated on something someone said was in the presidential files that just got released to Congress by SCOTUS, and it wasn't there. Or at least something was there in those papers that blew their investigation to shit.

Either that or the timing as a coincidence is out of this world.

Then it starts looking like supernatural input.

:) 

Michael

• Thanks 2

On 2/4/2022 at 12:42 PM, william.scherk said:

Byrne thinks Lin Wood was the impetus or main source for the [NYT slag] article, and took to Telegram to note his displeasure and to call out Wood in no uncertain terms.

Lin Wood made sure to get his Continuing Education done before the deadline in the Kraken-lawyer sanctions case. Sidney Powell is expected to sling in her affidavit before the witching hour begins tonight. 

Lin Wood was smart and comprehensive:

"Nothing can stop what is coming."

William,

You want Lin Wood and Sydney Powell to take an elementary course in the law? 

And you are worried about their attendance when an abusive judge decrees this to humiliate them?

LOLOLOLOLOL...

Sorry, but that's just so hall-monitor-like.

Were you a hall monitor in middle and high school? Did you tattle on people you didn't like?

Did you often put a shined apple on your teacher's desk?

Thanks for the laugh...

Michael

23 hours ago, william.scherk said:

"Nothing can stop what is coming."

'Struth!

On 10/11/2018 at 2:58 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I was watching a video of a Google talk with Yuval Harari (see here if anyone is interested). In answer to a question at the end of the talk about how propaganda stories work to persuade masses to do horrible things, Harari mentioned the disgust mechanisms in the brain: 

Here is Yuval Hariri writing in The Guardian:

7137.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

The Russians may yet conquer Ukraine. But Ukrainians have shown that they will not let them hold it, says historian and author Yuval Noah Harari

On 2/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You want Lin Wood and Sydney Powell to take an elementary course in the law? 

That's not what I thought made the affidavits fun to look over.  Sidney Powell's tone was more tart than Lin Wood's and her 'submission' was I thought anything but. I do believe she wrote it herself. Have a gander at courses in Continuing Legal Education that she had already selected. 

The odd note that readers of the last few filings may have found is that doing the course work in the judge's order, on the judge's timetable was seen as an "irreparable harm" to the lawyers.

Apparently not, if it allowed both of them to show off and send a few zingers along with the homework assignments -- if not quite a Fuck You to the judge.

After Biden’s speech Iowan Governor Kim Reynolds Republican response sounded reassuring and smart. Rumor, rumor, rumor . . . She may run for Prez in 2024 . . . but if Trump runs she could be a decent and good running mate. Below, John Bolton does a scorched earth policy on Trump. Peter

From Business Insider: John Bolton says Trump wouldn't have stood in Putin's way if a Russian invasion of Ukraine had happened during his term insider@insider.com (Cheryl Teh) - 48m ago

. . . . John Bolton, the US' former national security advisor, said his ex-boss, former President Donald Trump, would not have stood in Putin's way if a Russian invasion of Ukraine had happened when he was in office.

"Well, I'm not sure he would have done much of anything, frankly," Bolton said in an interview with Vice published March 1, responding to a question about what Trump might have done had Russia attacked Ukraine while he was president. "But you never know with Trump. It depends on what time of day it is, it depends on what he thought his political benefit would be at any given moment. I don't think ultimately he would have stood in Putin's way," Bolton told Vice.

Bolton said he thought Trump's glorification of Putin was "embarrassing for the United States." He also said that he did not think that Trump cared about Ukraine in the first place. "It's hard for me to describe how little he knows," Bolton said in the interview with Vice. "When you're operating on such a poor understanding of the circumstances you're talking about, ultimately, your opinions have to be totally unsound," Bolton added. "And ultimately reality triumphs, and these opinions are seen for the flimsy and twisted thoughts that they really are."

In the same interview, Bolton criticized Trump for his lack of understanding of "what the stakes were in Ukraine." "He once asked (then-White House Chief of Staff) John Kelly if Finland was part of Russia. What he cared about was the DNC server, and Hunter Biden, and the 2016 election, and the 2020 election," Bolton said.

Bolton said in an interview on Newsmax this week, that Trump "barely knew where Ukraine was," pushing back on Newsmax host Rob Schmitt's assertion that Trump, as president, would have handled Russia better than Biden. Trump has slammed the Biden administration, claiming it was their "stupidity" and "incompetence" that led to Russia's invasion of Ukraine. He also baselessly claimed the crisis would never have unfolded if he had been president.

On 2/22/2022 at 2:45 PM, william.scherk said:

Apparently the US DOJ has a "global" discovery plan for January 6 Capitol Breach defendants

The first trial is about to begin ...

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

By Jan Wolfe WASHINGTON - U.S. federal prosecutors on Wednesday will make opening statements in the first of what could be hundreds of criminal trials of people accused of joining the Jan. 6, 2021 assault on...

"Guy Reffitt, of Wylie, Texas, is the first of some 750 people charged with joining the riot by Donald Trump's supporters to face trial in Washington. Reffitt has pleaded not guilty to five charges, including carrying a semi-automatic handgun while on Capitol grounds."

34 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

William,

Not one trial NOW justifies the long amount of time these people spent in jail without charge or charged with misdemeanors. Nor does it justify the lack of rights wielded against them (some were denied consultation with their counsel, etc. etc. etc.), nor the sheer number of hours many of them were subjected to solitary confinement, nor the filthy conditions of that jail.

I believe the people who are confessing to anything during these cases were tortured into it. And this torture is on record by visits of members of Congress to the jail to see with their own eyes.

Regardless of the outcome of any case, we can expect there to be a barrage of litigation as backlash. In fact, we can count on it.

I bet this barrage of litigation eventually prompts a curtailment of the powers the city of Washington DC has above the states of the union.

Michael

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

"Guy Reffitt, of Wylie, Texas, is the first of some 750 people charged with joining the riot by Donald Trump's supporters to face trial in Washington. Reffitt has pleaded not guilty to five charges, including carrying a semi-automatic handgun while on Capitol grounds."

Another remarkable 'first' ... one of the people charged -- an Oath Keeper -- has pleaded guilty to Seditious Conspiracy. From Ground News:

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

Joshua James of Arab was among 11 people indicted earlier this year by federal grand jury for seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes linked to the Jan 6, 2021 unrest.

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Not one trial NOW justifies the long amount of time these people spent in jail without charge

This was claimed earlier.  Are there any names handy this time around? 

Capitol Breach cases.

GETTY-Capitol-Breach_116872436_indextop.jpg

William,

Actually, it does seem silly for a person to be arrested and held without some kind of charge. But I have heard that from different quarters and from people I trust. But I go on memory for that and my memory is vague. Maybe it was from the early days.

But rather than dig into laws and legal documents and gobs of fake news articles and all that, which will take hours and hours and hours, let me change "some held without charges" to simply "held without bail."

And here's the truth. Of those who were charged, the vast majority were charged with misdemeanors, not felonies. So why the denial of bail?

I'll even grant that when a person has said "held without charges" they are referring to held without felony charges or something like that. Why? Because months and months of detention cannot be justified for a misdemeanor. That's silly, too.

I don't want to be dismissive, but I am not eternal. So I have to act according to my interests. And regarding my interests, I'm not interested in the details so much as getting the abuse of incarceration by the government stopped. I prefer to let the lawyers litigate and may they enjoy it. I don't. (I translated way too many judicial documents back in Brazil to enjoy reading them anymore.)

So... Do you want to say charges were filed against ALL those arrested? Fine. I, for one, am not going to look up every single person arrested. And even if I wanted to, on skimming through what's out there, the number is all over the place.

But supposing I give you that all those arrested were charged with something. I don't believe that, but supposing I concede that point. 

Does that make the abuse of power go away? That's the problem, at least the one I'm worried about. The abuse of power. The rest, right or wrong, is trivial.

It's refereeing the chess games on the Titanic as it slams into the iceberg.

I'm more interested in the iceberg and the sinking ship than I am the chess games.

Michael