Donald Trump

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The clearest thing would be a reference and link to at least one, maybe two or three actual examples of these "refusing to look at evidence" cases that were before courts.

In the interest of least said, soonest mended, I would suggest citing from the set of Trumpworld cases brought in the suspect states of Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania. 

William,

Not gonna play.

I would rather watch paint dry worrying about the different tonalities and wavelengths of blue as the evaporation process happens.

:) 

Michael

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

More news re: "Muh Insurrection!"

Liz Cheney, Daily Beast Tout ‘Bombshell’ Texts That Actually Prove There Was No Insurrection

TG,

I don't think this even rises to the level of a gotcha like that.

The game Pelosi & Co. (read Deep State) are playing is simple. They need to get an authority to do something, then the press has a pretext to do its fake news thing, and then that can possibly prompt official action for the agenda being promoted.

The Russian dossier was just like that. They needed to show it to Trump before the press could start in. After they showed it, then Buzzfeed went whole hog and published it. They nitpicked it to death in the press with so much fakery, it would make a conman blush. But finally the noise gave support to the impeachments.

What they did with Meadows is of the same nature. A congressional committee farted out an action. Now it's the press's time to work it.

In other words, this is not about Meadows. And it makes no difference once he gets exonerated. Or even if they can get something to stick to him. It's certainly not about anything in the texts or even missing from them. The article you posted shows that clearly enough.

The fact is, that's not the game they're playing.

The MAGA posse and Trump are scaring the shit out of them. And they are doing a Hail Mary pass as the clock runs out to save their own asses.

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Wait until a different committee or official entity after the midterms subpoenas Nancy Pelosi's emails during that time. And the emails of a few others.

Here's kinds what I'm talking about.

Not to mention from the CCP.

Oh, and there will be so much more from so many others...

Michael

3 hours ago, Marc said:

Trunp reinstated before September 2022

Trunp? Trump will be re-instated!

Wanna bet? Sorry. No one in Vegas will take such an absurd bet. So, here’s my bet. Anyone who is positive Donald Trump will or will not be made President before the next election, must “eat crow” and admit how silly they were. I say he will not be reinstated. Wanna bet? Peter

notes from VEGASODDS: There’s a new survey making its rounds today that indicates a whopping 28% of Republicans believe President Donald Trump will be rightfully “reinstated” as President before the end of 2021. That, of course, is so out of the realm of possibility that even the best Vegas election betting sites won’t offer action on such a logical absurdity.

While it’s obvious that Trump crushed Creepy Basement Dementia Joe™ in the 2020 Presidential election only to see a coordinated campaign of voter fraud strip his win in the wee hours after polling stations closed nationwide, there is no legal mechanism by which Trump could actually be reinstated.

This is true even if the fraud were to be openly admitted to by the Democratic operators that coordinated the steal. In other words, there is no legal precedent for such a reinstatement, and there’s not likely to be a new law cooked up by the House of Representatives and ratified by the Senate to address the issue and reinstall Trump. end quote

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't think this even rises to the level of a gotcha like that.

TG,

I might have spoken too quickly.

Still, I believe this was fallout.

Very welcome and happy fallout, but still fallout.

The way I see it, the real game is the one I mentioned, the Hail Mary pass to gin up shit in the press, thus provide a prompt for official action.

But let's see if the Republicans are learning to be as ruthless as the Dems and turn this fallout into a weapon. I doubt they will.

So long as there are a lot of RINOs still around, it's hard to get Republicans to move when they have a window of opportunity. They prefer to lose gracefully so nobody will notice their hand in the cookie jar.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2021 at 4:03 PM, Marc said:

When he gets reinstated, whomever his running mate will be ( I can guarantee its wont be Pence) will be his running mate in 2024.

Just in case there is any doubt about Pence.

pence-1.jpg
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

During his history tour with Bill O'Reilly, 45th President Donald Trump said that Mike Pence was "mortally wounded" among GOP voters. The reason he cited was his actions on Jan 6th. 

Confucius say: One should not run mortally wounded person as candidate in election.

Michael

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Wanna bet? Sorry. No one in Vegas will take such an absurd bet. So, here’s my bet. Anyone who is positive Donald Trump will or will not be made President before the next election, must “eat crow” and admit how silly they were. I say he will not be reinstated. Wanna bet? Peter

notes from VEGASODDS: There’s a new survey making its rounds today that indicates a whopping 28% of Republicans believe President Donald Trump will be rightfully “reinstated” as President before the end of 2021. That, of course, is so out of the realm of possibility that even the best Vegas election betting sites won’t offer action on such a logical absurdity.

While it’s obvious that Trump crushed Creepy Basement Dementia Joe™ in the 2020 Presidential election only to see a coordinated campaign of voter fraud strip his win in the wee hours after polling stations closed nationwide, there is no legal mechanism by which Trump could actually be reinstated.

This is true even if the fraud were to be openly admitted to by the Democratic operators that coordinated the steal. In other words, there is no legal precedent for such a reinstatement, and there’s not likely to be a new law cooked up by the House of Representatives and ratified by the Senate to address the issue and reinstall Trump. end quote

I do not think that there is a chance that he cannot be reinstated.

Legal precedent schmegal schmecedent.

There most certainly will be before September 2022.

I obviously cannot say how it will happen exactly, but Trump will be the President shortly.

Well before 2024 and also in advance of the 22 midterms.

8 minutes ago, tmj said:

From your finger tips to G-d's screen :)

Done deal.

Maybe it will play out different, who knows who cares but if EVERYONE knows he won, I will bet you dollars to donuts that the fraudulent election will not stand and to repeat the sickening mantra of lets wait to 2024, well 2024 does not even exist.

We won, we take our four years like The People gave us.

#groundgame

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I might have spoken too quickly.

Still, I believe this was fallout.

Very welcome and happy fallout, but still fallout.

The way I see it, the real game is the one I mentioned, the Hail Mary pass to gin up shit in the press, thus provide a prompt for official action.

😉

The Morning Briefing: Please Democrats, Keep Up Your Lunatic Jan. 6 Obsession

"Anyone with an IQ over 14 knows that there was no insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021. Fortunately for Pelosi, the sub-14 IQ demographic is heavily populated with Democrats in Congress, as well as CNN and MSNBC viewers.

"So they’re still talking about an insurrection that never happened.

"The best part is that they think it’s going well for them."

And

"These emails may not paint the most flattering picture of Trump, but as Robert wrote, they really make the whole “coordinated insurrection” narrative of the Democrats fall apart.

"Because nobody outside of the Democrat fever-dream cares. That’s a constantly growing group, by the way."

full article here:

583f618e-85a4-42dc-ad1b-cddf82124c46-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Top O’ the Briefing Happy Wednesday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. If you never doused yourself with Drakkar to kill the hangover...

• Like 1

TG,

Now there's this:

Schiff-Doctors-Jordan-Text-2048x1127-1.j
THEFEDERALIST.COM

Democrat Adam Schiff doctored messages between Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan during Monday's Jan. 6 hearings, an investigation by The Federalist shows.

This 1-6 thingie is the gift that keeps on giving. 

Like milking a cow or something...

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Now there's this:

Schiff-Doctors-Jordan-Text-2048x1127-1.j
THEFEDERALIST.COM

Democrat Adam Schiff doctored messages between Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan during Monday's Jan. 6 hearings, an investigation by...

Like milking a cow or something...

Michael

Wow.

"Not only did Schiff misrepresent the substance of the text message and its source, he even doctored original text messages, which were obtained and reviewed by The Federalist in their entirety."

"In his statement and on-screen graphic, Schiff erased the final two paragraphs and the final clause of the first paragraph of the text message before inserting punctuation that was never there, all without disclosing what he was doing. The graphic displayed by Schiff, which was doctored to look like an exact screenshot, was similarly doctored, as it contained content that was never in the original message and eliminated content that was."

"Schiff and his team have a long history of doctoring and fabricating evidence to show their political enemies in the worst possible light. While Trump, Jr. was testifying during a 2017 congressional hearing on the Russian collusion hoax, Schiff’s committee leaked to CNN and NBC emails purportedly from Trump, Jr. that showed he had communicated with someone about hacked WikiLeaks documents prior to their public release."

Amazing how people can still believe that all this is nothing but "emotional conspiracy theory", at this point, when this is all out in the open...

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I hope he is held accountable. It’s no coincidence that the name Schiff with a few letter changes sounds shifty. Signing off abruptly, Captain Kurt from the USS Curly Fries.

• Like 1

He won't be , not in any significant way.

But I sure hope the story doesn't die away without bringing to the fore the legal theories and precedents there discussed. In a nutshell, the electors appointed by certain states didn't pass constitutional muster and therefore should not have been counted, at the very least they( the elector tallies of certain states) should not have been counted on that day and 'returned' to the respective legislatures of the states for correction. But that is not what happened obviously for various reasons. Those events lead directly to the 'legal' ascension of Biden's regime. So yeah, those who claim the constitution has no 're-instatement' provisions gloss over the mechanism in the constitution for avoiding the situation , which when you think about is the remedy , in the constitution !

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Not gonna play.

I would rather watch paint dry worrying about the different tonalities and wavelengths of blue as the evaporation process happens.

I just found something completely relevant to what I wrote. When I wrote that, I was essentially objecting to being called upon to justify bullies with minutia after years of being bullied.

But the issue goes even deeper. That call to justify bullies with minutia is a professional form of sabotage going back decades. Look here:

image.png

Not all the highlights apply to my specific situation, but you get the idea. Another way to say it is bury people who are acting with concern about trivia and bullshit and they will stop acting from the sheer overload.

Here is the document from whence that passage came.

Simple Sabotage Field Manual - OSS

That link is an excerpt, though. A PDF of the full manual is here.

I'm not saying William was trying to sabotage anything. But I do think he's inadvertently developed the habits of professional saboteurs, probably by osmosis.

:evil: 

That's a quip, but there's a fundament. Primates learn by imitation at root. And there are plenty of saboteurs to imitate in the culture. It's easy to pick up bad habits from them. Especially the follow-through: They slap a happy face on their sabotage by saying they want to be precise, to use reason, to employ critical thinking, etc. etc. etc.

As Rand often quoted from her own villain, Ellsworth Toohey, "Don't bother to examine a folly—ask yourself only what it accomplishes."

So what is being accomplished? The saboteurs want people to accept Biden as legitimate while giving up the notion that election fraud happened in 2020.

But that ain't going to happen. To MAGA people, this thing is like a fish file for lawyers. The more is stays on the shelf unresolved, the more it stinks.

Michael

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just found something completely relevant to what I wrote. When I wrote that, I was essentially objecting to being called upon to justify bullies with minutia after years of being bullied.

But the issue goes even deeper. That call to justify bullies with minutia is a professional form of sabotage going back decades. Look here:

image.png

Not all the highlights apply to my specific situation, but you get the idea. Another way to say it is bury people who are acting with concern about trivia and bullshit and they will stop acting from the sheer overload.

Here is the document from whence that passage came.

Simple Sabotage Field Manual - OSS

That link is an excerpt, though. A PDF of the full manual is here.

I'm not saying William was trying to sabotage anything. But I do think he's inadvertently developed the habits of professional saboteurs, probably by osmosis.

:evil: 

That's a quip, but there's a fundament. Primates learn by imitation at root. And there are plenty of saboteurs to imitate in the culture. It's easy to pick up bad habits from them. Especially the follow-through: They slap a happy face on their sabotage by saying they want to be precise, to use reason, to employ critical thinking, etc. etc. etc.

As Rand often quoted from her own villain, Ellsworth Toohey, "Don't bother to examine a folly—ask yourself only what it accomplishes."

So what is being accomplished? The saboteurs want people to accept Biden as legitimate while giving up the notion that election fraud happened in 2020.

But that ain't going to happen. To MAGA people, this thing is like a fish file for lawyers. The more is stays on the shelf unresolved, the more it stinks.

Michael

Reminds me of another lefty/SJW tactic, when they ask you for your opinion, beliefs, or to explain yourself on a political topic: they all use the same phrase: "I'm genuinely curious..."

Once upon a time, I took that as sincere. But after having read Alinsky's RULES FOR RADICALS, it just raises a "red flag" (pun intended) when I hear that.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 11:34 AM, william.scherk said:

My takeaway from the Grand Hoopla is that the January 6 committee of benghazi has lotsa people chewing over the details today.  The details are so weird. Where was the President and what was he doing during these hours ... what was going on in the innermost inner circle? Was Meadows even "in the room" during these hours? Who was getting through?

... a mental scene and image from reporting of January 6: in the depths of a tunnel beneath the Capitol, the Secret Service agent beckoned to Pence to get in the car.  Pence did not get in the car. He refused to get in the car. He refused to leave the Capitol.

Even if the deep state kicked the lady and she dothed a thousand doths of fakenews, the texts cited are acknowledged, real and sharpen public questions.

I mean, in your mind, in a plausible narrative, what was Trump saying, arguing, ordering, planning during these incommunicado hours (between the first "be nice" tweet and the taped third-take "we love you" address)?

You know, the riot, the breach ... ... ... the reclamation, Pence back in the chair, the ceremonial work. The gavel.

The history cannot yet be written. 

Edited by william.scherk
Added dots to indicate the 187 minutes of blank spot. It sure ain't in Mark Meadows' book

This should go in the coronavirus thread, but for the first third of this video or so, Mel K discusses with attorney Tom Renz how courts manage to avoid looking at evidence, especially by rigging the discovery process.

Xlm1dThXqEmK_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Incidentally, I didn't know of Tom Renz until now.

He appears to know the law well and not in a fringe manner.

He's also doing his own share of changing things. And, according to what he is saying, he is going to be suing Fauci and God knows who all.

I need to get more time because this is a guy I would like to know more about.

Here is his website at least. It looks more like an activist site than a lawyer's site, but it is a lawyer's site. This guy is committed to his beliefs.

Renz Law

Michael

So for a hundred and eighty-seven minutes POTUS was waiting for supporters to show up in tanks , or for the Q Shaman to take Pence hostage ? He thought an actual insurrection was being conducted?

And the day that will live in infamy, mellowed enough in a few hours that the mainly ceremonial rite was completed to save democracy? Nothing in that ceremony could have had any legal repercussions, it wasn’t an actual legal necessity, more a state protocol. Perhaps a postponement, a few hours reprieve from the very face of democracide could have worked as a balm , a solemn spiritual suave?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, tmj said:

So for a hundred and eighty-seven minutes POTUS was waiting for supporters to show up in tanks , or for the Q Shaman to take Pence hostage ? He thought an actual insurrection was being conducted?

And the day that will live in infamy, mellowed enough in a few hours that the mainly ceremonial rite was completed to save democracy? Nothing in that ceremony could have had any legal repercussions, it wasn’t an actual legal necessity, more a state protocol. Perhaps a postponement, a few hours reprieve from the very face of democracide could have worked as a balm , a solemn spiritual suave?

Yep, the insurrection happened on November 3 late in the evening to Nov 4 early in the morning

19 hours ago, Peter said:

I will take that bet Peter.

I ate crow re Marco Rubio, and ate it proudly, so you're on.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The history cannot yet be written.

Or rewritten. I am a big Trump supporter, but I want to hear the truth, even if there is a negative reflection on President? Trump. He would / is the best man for the job.    

4 hours ago, Marc said:

I ate crow re Marco Rubio, and ate it proudly, so you're on.

Well done but stay away, you Canadians!

"I say very clearly: Now is not the time to travel," said Canadian Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos, according to Reuters. Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said, "I understand that sucks" and encouraged people to "be careful during this holiday season. Get your kids their shots."