Donald Trump

On 1/19/2022 at 8:17 PM, tmj said:

The CCP isn’t going to keep shared secrets , secrets?! But that has the potential to disrupt domestic politics in the US , pretty sure they’re be honorable on that call , cmon man. Besides Joe’s brother has a full proof plan , plausible deniability, cmon man

Cmon mannnnnnnnnnnn

Just now, Marc said:

Thats why Trump will be reinstated as President by September 2022.

This evidence and much more.

The November midterms will be icing on the cake and the Senate too.

Throw in SCOTUS and its a done deal.

MAGAA(gain)

The Berlin wall is crumling Peter.

Lou Dobbs has a radio show/podcast, and recorded an interview with President Trump a few days ago:

WWW.IHEART.COM

<p>Greatest President since Lincoln reminds us what America misses now. President Donald Trump tells the great Lou Dobbs what he thinks of Biden, Courts, Radical Dems and why he’ll be proved right about...

Trump adds some detail to his thoughts about the genesis of the Capitol breach on January 6 2021.

From WaPo: Former President Donald Trump began 2022 with $122 million in political cash, a massive reserve as he teases another White House run and hints at using the power of a reclaimed presidency to wipe away the legal problems of people implicated in the deadly quest to overturn his defeat more than a year ago. end quote

Wow. I may give from the heart at the end of 2022. But then I might have to sit near Prescient President Trump at a dinner . . . with a tie . . . and my wife in a “gown.” I dunno . . .  Think about it.

President Trump speaking, from MSN: “Actually, what they are saying is that Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away,” Trump said Sunday, while discussing efforts to clarify the Electoral Count Act. “Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!”

Is he losing votes, or undermining our republican form of government by saying the above? I am still waiting for proof. VP Pence certainly knows he is not in the running for 2024. Any new suggestions for the next VP? Hmmmm? I still think of the words woman and Hispanic.   

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Is he losing votes, or undermining our republican form of government by saying the above?

Peter,

Neither.

But I'm not sure you understood what Trump was getting at. So I'll try to put it in different words.

It's a constitutional matter on a contradiction level.

Basically, Pence said the VP did not have the power to refuse electorates when he approved the election.

Right now, in congress, they are trying to pass a law that prohibits the VP to refuse electorates when approving the election.

"A" is "A" and "not A" at the same time. That's called a contradiction. 

"A" being the VP has the power and congress needs to take that power away from him.

And "not A" meaning the VP does not have the power, so Pence's hands were tied.

It can't be both. The VP either has that power or the VP doesn't.

Michael

EDIT: As an aside, Congress does not have the power to make a bill that contradicts the constitution. It cannot limit or expand the powers of the VP that are specifically enumerated in the constitution.

A constitutional amendment can do this, but not a bill passed by congress.

But congress is trying to pass such a bill. So in effect, it is some members of congress, not Trump, who are trying to undermine our republican form of government. They are trying to override the constitution without an amendment.

Michael

• Upvote 1

It wasn't that Pence could have overturned or refused to accept , the members of congress had to bring a challenge and the VP recognizes the challenge and calls for a debate/forum/process to investigate the claims voiced by House members and seconded by Senators.

The narrative is protecting the Congress by focusing on Trump /Pence.

Here's President Trump weighing in.

image.png

So pathetic to watch the Unselect Committee of political hacks, liars, and traitors work so feverishly to alter the Electoral College Act so that a Vice President cannot ensure the honest results of the election, when just one year ago they said that “the Vice President has absolutely no right to ensure the true outcome or results of an election.” In other words, they lied, and the Vice President did have this right or, more pointedly, could have sent the votes back to various legislators for reassessment after so much fraud and irregularities were found. If it were sent back to the legislators, or if Nancy Pelosi, who is in charge of Capitol security, had taken my recommendation and substantially increased security, there would have been no “January 6” as we know it! Therefore, the Unselect Committee should be investigating why Nancy Pelosi did such a poor job of overseeing security and why Mike Pence did not send back the votes for recertification or approval, in that it has now been shown that he clearly had the right to do so!

Michael

• Upvote 1

From Associated Press: . . . As Trump aims for a political comeback, the DeSantis memorabilia signaled a shift emerging among the MAGA faithful. While the vast majority of the more than two dozen people interviewed at his rally at a Texas fairground cheered the prospect of another Trump White House bid, some began to concede that there might be better options. And for anyone toying with a Trump alternative, DeSantis topped the list. end quote

Sometimes potential, Vice-Presidential choices, jump out at you. How do these name combos sound for 2024? Donald and Ronald or Don and Ron? Melania and Jill? Jill’s full name is Jill Casey DeSantis. “Florida Politics calls Casey "one of the most recognizable faces on Jacksonville television, with long runs at two local news operations.” ”Donald and Ron? Trump and DeSantis? Any flaws with their initials? DT, RD? Their politics may be copacetic. Would that “good looking ticket” gather votes? I think so.

On 1/21/2022 at 11:37 AM, william.scherk said:

Further context for Trump's mention of Sidney Powell, there are two 'Rashomon' narratives of the notorious December 18 2020 meetings in the White House -- from Jonathan Swann's "How it Happened: Off the Rails" series of articles and audio podcasts at Axios --and from Patrick Byrne at his own Deep Capture site.

The New York Times Magazine has a long article out today about Michael Flynn -- which among other things stirred is Patrick Byrne.  Byrne thinks Lin Wood was the impetus or main source for the article, and took to Telegram to note his displeasure and to call out Wood in no uncertain terms. Ivan Raiklin also gets cursed out as a nobody. 

Drama!

On 2/1/2022 at 3:12 PM, Peter said:

President Trump speaking, from MSN: “Actually, what they are saying is that Mike Pence did have the right to change the outcome, and they now want to take that right away,” Trump said Sunday, while discussing efforts to clarify the Electoral Count Act. “Unfortunately, he didn’t exercise that power, he could have overturned the Election!”

Is he losing votes, or undermining our republican form of government by saying the above?

We will hear from Pence on this matter, perhaps -- as bruited by some newsy-ish places ...

(no sooner did I check tabs for the URL of the promise ...)

I'll be checking Liz Harrington's Twitter account and news/statements from Source.

seo-image.jpg
WWW.DONALDJTRUMP.COM

Over the past four years, Donald J. Trump's administration delivered for Americans of all backgrounds like never before. Save America is about building on those accomplishments!

sigh...

I get so tired of people purposely misusing the language in order to present a false image of the truth.

Pence is right in one respect. He did not have the power (the enumerated power) to overturn the election. But he left out something. Trump never said he had that power.

Trump said he had the power to send fraudulent delegates back to their states, which any vice president does.

But Pence and the fake news media are playing loose and gotcha with the word "power."

Pence is framing it as a formal constitutional power to overturn an election. Trump's use of the phrases power and overturning the election is about causing an outcome, not about an enumerated power. The enumerated power is sending back delegates. The practical power, so to speak, means that by doing so, the election would have become overturned (if the fraud or illegalities were confirmed, which most people believe would have happened). And even then, Trump used terms like Pence "could have overturned the election." He was talking about the result, not about a legal capability.

I don't know how to make this shit stop, but there it is.

Both Pence and anti-Trumpers believe they have bamboozled Trump supporters. But Trump supporters see the truth, whether they articulate it as clearly as I did or not. Let's put it in even simpler terms so there is no doubt about what everyone is seeing.

The Democrats and RINOs cheated their asses off in the 2020 election, and they abused power when they could to pull off the fraud. Pence knew it was fraud, but he tried to use technicality-thinking to escape the responsibility of sending illegal delegates back to where they came from for checking and validation. If Pence did that, it would prompt a constitutional situation where the outcome of the election was in doubt. In other words, he sanctioned fraud when he had the power to clarify it and help remove it from the election. 

This is what Trump supporters see. And they see this irrespective of what anyone in the fake news media says, any denials by Pence, etc.

Now the press will yap on and on, but nothing will change anywhere

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Pence was chicken shit. Still is, but he's gone to chicken shit land. Don't let me get started about the CJOTSC, especially if he participates in overturning R v W.

--Brant

but why have all those people come to DC on the 6th?--major Trump fuckup

On 1/24/2022 at 5:54 AM, Marc said:

Thats why Trump will be reinstated as President by September 2022.

This evidence and much more.

The November midterms will be icing on the cake and the Senate too.

Throw in SCOTUS and its a done deal.

MAGAA(gain)

The Berlin wall is crumling Peter.

there is only one legal way to get rid of a President: impeachment and conviction.

--Brant

2 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

but why have all those people come to DC on the 6th?

Brant,

Believe it or not, there are people who believe in the constitution. Really believe in it. They may tolerate some flexibility and bickering over this and that, but at root they believe in it.

So when they read, in the first amendment, the following:

Congress shall make no law . . . abridging . . . the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

... they believe it.

That's exactly what they did on January 6, 2021. About a million of them. And that's exactly what Trump called them to do. 

The fact that they came to see the person they voted for does not alter the fact that they were there "peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

The real fuck-up was by Congress. They refused to hear the people. And they allowed the Deep State to stage a false flag, a phony-ass insurrection, precisely so they would not have to face the people and hear them out.

Let's throw in the right to a speedy trial and a few other rights specifically listed in the constitution. The current authorities have blown those rights to pieces as a result of the January 6 false flag attack by the Deep State.

And, boy, is a price coming for all that. Their freedom account is overdrawn beyond tolerance and the bill collectors are on the way.

This is the United States of America, not Germany in the 1930s. Hitler got away with burning down the Reichstag building and blaming it on his political enemies.

But the lame-ass Deep State here in America was unable to burn down the building. There were too few operatives to do that and, besides, they were unable to get a huge crowd lathered up to do that. Instead, they got about 800 tourists to come in and take selfies that day. What's worse, the Deep State is currently unable to consolidate power from their lame-ass effort to fool the people, even though they are trying everything they can to make it stick.

Want an example? Two major Republican political players on the current lame-ass House January 6 Kommittee (Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger) have been formerly censured by the national Republican party (RNC). Why? Precisely for their presence and performance on that panel to stage a cover-up.

Apropos, do you know what that House Kommittee is trying to do? It's trying to find a way to pass a law abridging the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The way I think about it, and I know the way MAGA people do, what good is a right if you cannot exercise it?

The answer is, no good at all. It's not even a right--it's just a word--if you cannot exercise it.

We all know if we don't come and take this right of assembly and redress back from the predator class, it will disappear, maybe forever. Just like the other rights they trashed and infringed.

So we are coming.

Michael

• Upvote 1