Donald Trump

Still being newsworthy and talked about? Ron DeSantis' Chances vs. Trump if Both Run in 2024, Based on Polls, Odds by Ewan Palmer. Donald Trump recently declared that he would win in a hypothetical matchup against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in the 2024 presidential election, with polls and odd makers suggesting this may well be the case . . . . DeSantis has long been considered one of the main candidates for the Republican nomination, with polls suggesting that he will be the favorite to clinch it should Trump stay out of the race. end quote

And there are the “rumbles” about Ron being President Trump’s VP, as I have mentioned.  

• 3 weeks later...

We're off to see The Wizard . . . From WP: . . . The former president is now eyeing a September announcement, according to two Trump advisers, who like some others interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations. One confidant put the odds at “70-30 he announces before the midterms.” And others said he may still decide to announce sooner than September . . . .

1 hour ago, Peter said:

... according to two Trump advisers, who like some others interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity...

Peter,

Does that phrase cause anything within you?

It does within me.

When I first detected all the anonymous sources used in today's news media, I began to tune them all out. Gossip as news is not news.

And I like gossip.

Who doesn't like a juicy story about celebrities, neighbors and even family?

But gossip as news is not news. When I want news, I can't do gossip.

Nowadays, when I see gossip-as-news, I often throw counter-gossip at it because it's not worth debunking with fact. Just because someone says something, that doesn't mean it's true. That goes double when someone says someone said something. And even triple or more when someone says someone whose name is secret said something.

Facts matter. Reality matters.

Still, rather than dismiss all mainstream news, I sometimes read some of the stuff, but I have inverted my approach. The inversion happened because a phrase about anonymous sources triggers my bullshit meter big-time. The meter turns on and immediately goes into the red. If it were a dog named Rover-Bullshit, the moment I read or hear the term "anonymous" or "according to a person who..." and phrases like that, the dog runs up out of nowhere wagging its tale and barking like a cat just appeared.

:) 

That is the approach I now use. I used to see the news as a form of getting true facts about the world, but assume there will be some bullshit included.

Now, especially when I see an anonymous source presented (an impostor source, so to speak), I automatically assume I will get a load of bullshit, piles of it, tons of it. Rover-Bullshit won't stop that damn barking.

If anything true comes out, that's a nice surprise. But I need to check the information against things I can verify in order to accept them as true.

Meanwhile, Rover-Bullshit keeps going after the news like it's the mailman.

Michael

On 7/3/2015 at 12:22 AM, RobinReborn said:

This guy keeps making the news.

Not entirely sure what to make of him [...]

Here's a tantalizing story from Axios on Trump's second term plans. 

"Purging" and "purge" will likely be featured widely in knock-on reporting.

On 1/21/2022 at 11:37 AM, william.scherk said:

Off the Rails" series of articles and audio podcasts at Axios --and from Patrick Byrne at his own Deep Capture site.

On 12/8/2021 at 1:31 PM, william.scherk said:

Hugh Hewitt: Let me ask you about Sidney Powell. The Washington Post yesterday reported that she raised more than $14 million on the election litigation. Did you know about that?

Donald Trump: No, she was, she didn’t work for me. She was a lawyer that was representing General Flynn and some others, and she never officially, now she was on our side from the standpoint, I guess, you know, from the standpoint of what she was doing, but she didn’t work for me as per se. She worked for General Flynn and others. And I disagree with some of the things that she’s doing, and some of the statements that she made, as you know.

Expand  

Episode two from Axios, "Trump's Last Stand II: The Legal Team."

At the crossing of two Rashomon versions of what happened during the December 18 White House meetings that involved "the crazies" versus the "normies."

Hoes and thots?

Here's some MAGA point of view on the January 6 committee-of-benghazi "show trial" from the White House aide Garrett Ziegler ... the person who was assumed to have "waved in" Byrne et al through security.

27 minutes of planning, insight, disgust and conviction.

Garrett Ziegler audio report

Posted to Telegram July 20 2022

I’ve been explaining bolsheviks, ADL, and thots and hoes to my mother for the last 15 minutes. She says “Garrett just says aloud what everyone is thinking”

... from a later, reflective Telegram post. Some of his remarks have been used against him. 

Edited by william.scherk
Fatfinger

I don't know anything about Garrett Ziegler. I tried to listen to the audio, but I kept wondering when it would click with the things important to me or interesting to me.

An opinion from a stranger about Jan 6, even if that stranger worked for Trump, is still the talk of someone I don't know and don't know about.

I want to show interest, but I don't know how. There is a big fat nothing inside me when I try.

On another point, I do know some things about Sidney Powell. She was too soon in the story. She was just a baby Kraken.

Guess what she has been doing all this time away from the public eye?

She has been growing. I imagine she's a teenage Kraken, now.

So let's give it a little more time. Instead of an infant going, "Wwoarrrr..." and making like a kiddie dragon, we will eventually get to hear a fully grown adult Kraken roaring like thunder and fucking things up for the enemy.

Sidney rocks for me. And she always did.

Michael

• Smile 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know anything about Garrett Ziegler. I tried to listen to the audio, but I kept wondering when it would click with the things important to me or interesting to me.

An opinion from a stranger about Jan 6, even if that stranger worked for Trump, is still the talk of someone I don't know and don't know about.

As described, a bit of a depressing situation.

Quickly, Garrett Ziegler worked under Peter Navarro at the White House. He was instrumental in getting Flynn, Byrne and Powell past the palace guard for the notorious meeting December 18 2020. 

He used the fifth amendment after obeying a subpoena from the January 6 committee-of-benghazi.

His audio report on Telegram is a "debriefing" of his meeting with those inquisitors. He was one of those "All the President's Men" -- like Bannon, unlike Ivanka -- who did not give the benghazites what they wanted. Like Navarro and Bannon, he stiff-armed their requests. He does not have the finances of Bannon, or would be facing a similar fate. 

It's okay to feel nothing when encountering possibly boring new details. That fateful meeting, though, if you haven't already listened to/read both Axios's and Byrne's version of events, well, then you need not feel much about hearing first-hand details from the most recent benghazi hearing, on which subject Ziegler has a fine rant during the audio stream.  

The high drama in the White House meeting, the clash between the 'crazies' and the 'quitters,' the testimony of actual "in the room" people (Powell, notably) -- that's what made -- for me -- gripping reading and listening. High stakes. The will of the President, thwarted by staff who would not countenance what Flynn and Powell proposed.

Even if seen as a central facilitator of the meetings, Ziegler could seem less than a coffee boy, sure, since he wasn't there that night, having done his security magic "in the system." I admit to not emphasizing that Ziegler got savaged for his rhetoric ...

In any case, Michael, Ziegler's on board team Trump 100%. He's keen to implement the Purge 2025 MAGA plan. A player, maybe not, but a character and an "up and comer" for sure -- and likely to be a player once 1600 is under Patriot control again.

If you like Trump being praised and savage rips on the committee and its ugly pretensions, along with passionate opinions on the so-called insurrection ...

ljLnGQ7f8R9t47Z1lZKnL821-tg2PZrQoB8nrEpd
T.ME

Husband, father, founder of @marcopolousa research group, & Trvmp WH staff | https://linktr.ee/garrettz

Side-gig. 

• Like 1

William,

Thank you for the information on Ziegler.

And this perspective.

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

The high drama in the White House meeting, the clash between the 'crazies' and the 'quitters,' the testimony of actual "in the room" people (Powell, notably) -- that's what made -- for me -- gripping reading and listening. High stakes. The will of the President, thwarted by staff who would not countenance what Flynn and Powell proposed.

That's not the perspective I use in MAGA-world.

The stakes for me involve preserving the American system of government in lieu of ceding it to a fraudulent royalty class (a technocratic dictatorship using a Deep State for goonery at this time in history).

Trump, for as much as I resonate with him, is not the end. He is the representative of--and best shot at--preserving the American system of government--a democratic republic based on individual rights. That means negative rights, freedom, not entitlements.

But I get your fascination with the high drama during a "fall of the king" moment. If told properly, even as fiction, it makes one hell of a story.

But my own issue with Ziegler's audio is I couldn't figure out who the enemy was. It seemed like everyone but him was the enemy from the way he kept going on about how they all talked smack about him, but he's gonna show them. :) 

Let's just say that, so far, I haven't seen him as a protagonist or antagonist. Just a secondary character. At least--now, after your info--there's a little bit there inside me when I think about him instead of a blank.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I think the idea of starting a “third party” and ditching the “assured votes” of millions of American Republicans is moronic. No, it’s dumb, bat shit moronic. Trump owns the little “r” republican party and by virtue of that he owns the “middle, Rino,” Republican Party and the Big R Republican Party. Can I hear a cheer for the RNC? Who else is getting crowds at rallies, on News Max, or on Fox . . . and who is being reported on by the so called main-stream press? President Donald Trump. Trump / DeSantis in 2024 !$&%&%&. Go team. Let’s get it done in November 2022 and show them who The Boss is.

From Fox News: Former President Donald Trump strongly indicated he is preparing to run for president and suggested an announcement will come soon . . .  The remarks came shortly after CPAC unveiled its straw poll showing Trump as the overwhelming favorite for the 2024 GOP nomination among the conservative grassroots. Trump captured nearly 70% of the ballots cast at the conference, with Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis coming in at a distant second at 23.7%. Since leaving the White House in January 2021, Trump has maintained an active presence within the Republican Party. The former president has endorsed an expansive list of candidates running for everything from local and state office to the United States Senate.

Peter,

Did you see Trump's speech at CPAC?

Take a look.

Uo3CEOKzGcMFRtioD5u7BiYZ_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Please, we need your financial support. Without funding this service will have to come to an end in order for us to devote our time to earning much needed funding elsewhere. You can prevent that by graciously...

Because of the fentanyl crisis, Trump now wants the death penalty for drug dealers. He said the more RINO-friendly people advised him not to say this because it would not poll well.

But he said it anyway and the crowd loved it. 

He said look at the countries where no drug problem exists. Even China. What's the difference? They execute drug dealers.

I wonder what the Deep State's poppy division out of Afghanistan thinks about that.

Michael

Oh my God.

I just saw Kari Lake's 12 minutes at CPAC.

You should see her when she said (at 10:35): 

We drove a stake through the heart of the McCain machine.

The house exploded.

And even out here on the other side of a video, I got goosebumps.

I also liked the part where she said she walked away from her TV career out of disgust. News had become propaganda. And only after she left, only then did people start to recruit her to run.

She pointed to the fake news people and, after bashing them harshly for being fake news, said (with sudden tonal a shift to gentle kindness) many of them should choose to walk away from being propagandists, too.

Michael

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh my God.

I just saw Kari Lake's 12 minutes at CPAC.

You should see her when she said (at 10:35): 

The house exploded.

And even out here on the other side of a video, I got goosebumps.

I also liked the part where she said she walked away from her TV career out of disgust. News had become propaganda. And only after she left, only then did people start to recruit her to run.

She pointed to the fake news people and, after bashing them harshly for being fake news, said (with sudden tonal a shift to gentle kindness) many of them should choose to walk away from being propagandists, too.

Michael

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something went down in Florida today ...

Edited by william.scherk
Cross-posted with that guy moments ago

11 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Oh, what fresh hell is this...

TG,

On the contrary.

This is great.

Wait until you see the backlash from the American people.

Garland and Wray have balls, I have to give them that. But not a lick of sense.

What's worse, they shot their wad before the October surprise for the midterm elections. They think they are acting in isolation--isolated from repercussions and opposing power. Wait until they see how exposed they really are. This one won't take long, either. Too many heavyweights involved.

Add heavyweights to overwhelming public outrage and what does that come to? They gonna git fucked up, that's what.

I know I would not want to be them...

Michael

2 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

On the contrary.

This is great.

Wait until you see the backlash from the American people.

Garland and Wray have balls, I have to give them that. But not a lick of sense.

What's worse, they shot their wad before the October surprise for the midterm elections. They think they are acting in isolation--isolated from repercussions and opposing power. Wait until they see how exposed they really are. This one won't take long, either. Too many heavyweights involved.

Add heavyweights to overwhelming public outrage and what does that come to? They gonna git fucked up, that's what.

I know I would not want to be them...

Michael

I hope you're right.
It's the timing that has me on edge, right after that inflation bill and the IRS hiring 80K+ people plus all that ammo...

TG,

I think it's more stupid than that since the bill hasn't become law yet.

They obviously don't like the polling (the ones who can see the real polling), and there must have been a huge shift for the worse for them due to the recent MAGA wins, now CPAC.

I think this was a publicity stunt to suck the oxygen out of the news space so they can try to replace it with propaganda.

Oddly enough, I believe it might be to help cover some attempt or other to replace Biden. At least I will be looking for that to happen. I give it good chances seeing the quickness of his decline. Not even the drugs are working much anymore.

But in fundaments, this is noise, not signal.

It's the beast howling before falling over for good.

Like I said, I would not want to be them...

Whoooweeee, it's popcorn time.

Michael

EDIT: Well, another thought came to mind. They might be trying to get a violent reaction out of MAGA people so they can declare martial law. And if they go that route, rotsa ruck... :) 

• Upvote 1