Donald Trump

Crows dont deserve Presidential pardons !!!!

More importantly , has anyone started a Jonathan Pollard thread here ?????????

Marc,

I don't know enough about Israeli spying or Pollard to comment. My gut tells me, due to the relationship between Israel and the USA, Pollard took a fall for bigger things, but that is solely a gut reaction right now. I am not basing that on anything I know.

As to the crow's pardon, we don't need a president. If, at the time of Trump's inauguration, I hear you say the words, "President Donald J. Trump" with the right tone of groveling, mortification, and liberally peppered with self-pity, I might pardon the poor bastard myself and release you from the debt of the wage.

:)

Michael

Crows dont deserve Presidential pardons !!!!

More importantly , has anyone started a Jonathan Pollard thread here ?????????

Marc,

I don't know enough about Israeli spying or Pollard to comment. My gut tells me, due to the relationship between Israel and the USA, Pollard took a fall for bigger things, but that is solely a gut reaction right now. I am not basing that on anything I know.

As to the crow's pardon, we don't need a president. If, at the time of Trump's inauguration, I hear you say the words, "President Donald J. Trump" with the right tone of groveling, mortification, and liberally peppered with self-pity, I might pardon the poor bastard myself and release you from the debt of the wage.

:smile:

Michael

Love it !!!!!! Love OL too ! If Trump wins , I would stand very tall and be all in and watch and love his Presidency . I love what Trump has accomplished , I love his games and style with the media . Pure brilliance . Trump though will make his deal and thats what Trumps do , make deals .

My use of the word " if " , simply is to accept the world of probabilities . Just like if you flip a coin over and over and over , eventually it will go straight up . Still though , in real terms here on Earth , neither will happen .

#POTUS-Republican ,

I got this off Facebook.

11.28.2015-11.52.png

Anyone smell fear here?

The misguided souls who post this (most often to a tiny audience) think rejection of a friend is a form of persuasion. It is not. It is a form of bubble-making and, as Ayn Rand herself discovered, a path to unnecessary loneliness and constant hard feelings at the end of one's life.

Dehumanizing others, especially collectives, is cult behavior (not to mention a cornerstone of bigotry). If someone you know and care about dehumanizes you because that person disagrees with you on a matter like a political candidate, be advised this person has a tendency toward cultishness. So, if your intention and outlook is to appeal to the best within everybody, when you interact with that person, try to avoid the topics that bring out his or her hatred.

You can't always do that and I certainly will not avoid talking on my own forum about a person I admire running for president. (I, also, don't go after others when they do the same for candidates they support.)

Try to think about this a minute from a Trump supporter's standpoint. I don't speak for all Trump supporters, but I have yet to see one try to shut up and intimidate his or her friends who support Hillary or Rubio or whoever. I, myself, will tease said supporters and say clearly they are wrong, but I don't hate them like the anti-Trump people say they hate me. I don't spit at anti-Trump people, yet many spit at me.

So what's with that? What does that indicate, not in politics, but in reality?

It's simple. The anti-Trump people (and many entitled-feeling people on the left in general, but many hard right people, also) have hatred, especially collective hatreds, very present in their lives. When they think about a topic, any topic at all, instead of going toward building something, they gravitate immediately toward hatred and mockery.

Unfortunately, this is all-too present on the fringes of Objectivism and libertarianism.

We all hate something sometime. That's human. So I'm not arguing against hatred per se. What I'm talking about is the amount of time and mental effort these people spend being guided by their hatred. When you look at their posts, when you listen to them speak, when you interact with them, the topic and attitude they keep front and center for the vast majority of the time is their grievance toward their objects of hatred. And if you don't share their hatred, it boils over to include you as a target.

I think one of Trump's brilliant marketing strategies is how he deals with this. Instead of walking on tiptoe around festering hatred, he throws poisoned hate-bait right into the middle of the haters. And they immediately jump on it and feed like a school of hungry piranhas on a pig's flank thrown into the right place on the Amazon River. Except, since the bait is poisoned, meaning, there's a huge gotcha right in the middle of it, the school of piranhas ends up looking like a school of silly fools with loose dentures trying to act like piranhas.

This is the reason the media can't take Trump down. It's greatest weapon, manipulation of blind hatred in sudden surges, is like a water-pistol in a gunfight against Trump. When people use hatred as an intimidation tactic, whether it is posturing belligerently to friends and threatening to withdraw unless they change their thinking, or trying to run orchestrated smear campaigns, this only works when the target of hatred has no effective means of exposing the hatred as silly.

And Trump constantly shows the haters what morons they are when they go after him.

Not only do I admire Trump's stellar record of achievements, his love of humanity, his focus on merit, his unashamed pride in his own excellence, his productive values, I also admire how he drags around haters by the nose and makes them perform like trained seals. Time after time after time. The poor bastards can't help themselves.

If I lose friends who hate like that, I haven't lost very much...

Still, it makes me a bit sad to see people I like squawking, slapping their flippers and biting at the air like trained seals with loose dentures.

Michael

On a happier note:

SOLD OUT=> Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota (Photos)

by Jim Hoft

Nov 28th, 2015

The Gateway Pundit

Here's a tweet by the article's author, Jim Hoft (I'm posting the tweet because it was in the article and provides both image and text):

Here's another tweet by Hoft, which is also in the article.

Drip... drip... drip...

Michael

The Pledge, The Return of the Boomerang

Has anyone noticed how many GOP candidates are refusing to say they will support Trump if he gets the nomination?

See here for instance with Kasich.

Poor Kasich doesn't even realize he's being played by the GOP moneyed gentry just like Carly was played. As soon as they determine he cannot do any more damage to Trump (like after the $2.5 million for attack ads runs out), they will spit him out like a watermelon seed.

In the following article, the establishment GOP moneyed gentry even said they would support Hillary over Trump.

GOP donors wrestle with possibility of Trump nomination
By Jonathan Swan
The Hill
November 29, 2015

From the article:

The subject of Trump came up at a recent Beverly Hills lunch hosted by former U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Rockwell Schnabel.

Seated around the table in the private dining room of the Hotel Bel-Air were several of the West Coast's most powerful Republican donors, including Ronald Spogli, the venture capitalist and former ambassador to Italy under President George W. Bush; his business partner Bradford Freeman; and Riordan.

A story that circulated after the lunch was that the donors engaged in a hypothetical question: "If it was Donald Trump running against Hillary Clinton, who would you vote for?"

One version has it that most of the Republicans at the table put their hands up for Clinton.

To be fair, the article continued with Schnabel saying, nah... we would never do that...

But then he called the reporter back and said, yes we would. :smile:

Schnabel disputes that account and said in a telephone interview Tuesday that it was just banter among friends and that he is confident that all the Republicans at the table would support the final GOP nominee for president, whomever that turns out to be.

Schnabel called back later on Tuesday afternoon to clarify what he meant. "My only caveat would be that ... I assume that the Republican we'll nominate will be somebody that would make a great president," he said.

What these crony GOP corporatists don't realize is that independent Americans (in addition to Trump supporters) expect some lying in politics, but they have a pretty strong commitment to fair play and poetic justice. If it becomes obvious to independent Americans that the crony GOP corporatists have no intention of honoring an oath they cornered Trump into making, the voters will be quite reluctant to support any establishment Republican candidate. Eventually they will gravitate toward supporting Trump because they will perceive him as David against Goliath (a core story that runs in the heart of the American spirit).

The crony GOP corporatists will die by the same trap they set for Trump.

As for Trump? He's still using third party as leverage.

And how can he get away with that?

The boneheads at the head of the GOP establishment don't even have enough sense to lie about their dishonesty.

Michael

Utter fools...boy has Kasich lost me forever...I backed him in a few early campaigns because I thought he was well positioned and had been a key player in the Gingrich revolution.

Its going to get a lot worse than that .

This is the US Presidency !!!!!!!

The prize here is real big , and one by one they are going to get disgustingly filthy because its a war . Literally , these guys are going to get real crazy , tons of propaganda , always is that way .

I do want to add that there are no doubt some anti Trump people , maybe lots even but this person right here is not anti or pro Trump( although I like him as a business person , and love his brilliance )

I am just saying

Zero chance

Utter fools...boy has Kasich lost me forever...I backed him in a few early campaigns because I thought he was well positioned and had been a key player in the Gingrich revolution.

When you wrote utter fools ( and re MSKs comment too ) , would you explain please ?

Establishment Repubs coming for him .

Thanks !

When you wrote utter fools ( and re MSKs comment too ) , would you explain please ?

Thanks !

The corporatists whether they are wearing a red tie or a blue tie.

The powers of pull.

The Republicans who send Peter fundraising e-mails...

A...

Thanks !

The corporatists whether they are wearing a red tie or a blue tie.

The powers of pull.

The Republicans who send Peter fundraising e-mails...

A...

Thanks

Airing Monday on the History Channel:

The Making of Trump

"The story of how a kid from Queens took New York by storm, survived two broken marriages and several failed businesses, and managed to reinvent himself as ``The Donald.''

Its going to get a lot worse than that .

This is the US Presidency !!!!!!!

The prize here is real big , and one by one they are going to get disgustingly filthy because its a war . Literally , these guys are going to get real crazy , tons of propaganda , always is that way .

. . .

Zero chance

Marc,

Sounds like what they used to say about Ronald Reagan, the two-bit actor.

:)

Michael

For us Trump groupies...

That is:

And here for a little icing:

Michael

The other seven could compete on C-SPAN for patio furniture or a new car.

Wolf,

You know it's coming...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"<a href="https://twitter.com/Dmsrcmc12Bob">@Dmsrcmc12Bob</a>: <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a> They should all get on the Trump train!" So true!</p>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="

30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Michael

The November "Vanity Fairy" magazine has three anti Trump articles so something must be right with the world.

I have some Gripes with The Donald. When he makes fun of someone and then takes it back . . . sort of . . . but you know what he meant . . . like when he acted spastic and deformed when he described The Times reporter who is spastic and deformed . . . he does seem like a school yard bully. Carly's face. Megan's menstrual period, etc.? That is just lowering the campaign to colonial newspaper levels. He could do better but his mind seems to be dwelling in a cracker's rusty Georgia trailer stranded inside a penthouse.

And once again, Trump should criticize an opponent without estranging their followers. Here is an interesting thought game. As the candidates drop out who will switch to Trump? I keep thinking, "Today, Trump will go too far," but so far, he's kept his margin of victory. But if he keeps calling someone else's supporters lame brains he is going to miff off a percentage of them.

I get snail mail from Rand Paul. Recently I have received a lot of email donation letters from Cruz and one, several weeks ago from Kasich. A lot from the RNC. Some from Sarahpac, and Carson, but the most from Cruz.

Peter