Donald Trump

And there's this new radio ad:

New Trump Ad: "I Will Quickly And Decisively Bomb The Hell Out Of ISIS"

Drip... drip... drip...

:smile:

Michael

And God Damn the collateral damage. Well, why not????

Did you hear the latest? The Donald wants identity cards for Muslims that identify them as Muslims. Why not force them to pin green crescent moons on their outer garments. I swear if anything like that happens I am going to wear a Yellow Star on my outer garments.

Did you hear the latest? The Donald wants identity cards for Muslims that identify them as Muslims. Why not force them to pin green crescent moons on their outer garments. I swear if anything like that happens I am going to wear a Yellow Star on my outer garments.

That is inaccurate Bob.

You are a factual person, so let's be factual.

What he said was it would be something he would "consider."

A...

Here's Trump in his latest rally in Knoxville, Tennessee, just in case some news outlets want to downplay the size of Trump's crowd:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is typical wherever he holds a rally these days.

So how's that looking for "zero chance"?

(When I go to sleep at night, I keep dreaming about crows and friends and stuff... :smile: )

Michael

I do need to specify one point . I was not talking about DTs chances for a big rally in Tennessee - I was stating zero chance for the POTUS and also the Republican nominee . Just wanna be clear !!!!

In a WBUR poll of Republican voters in New Hampshire conducted just after the attacks, Trump’s support had risen 4 points from a similar poll released at the start of this month, and he was ahead of his closet rival, retired surgeon Ben Carson, by a 2-1 margin.

A poll conducted by Florida Atlantic University also found Trump way ahead of his Republican competitors in the Sunshine State. He scored 36 percent support, exactly twice the level of backing secured by second-placed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

And Trump’s strength isn’t just showing up in state-level “horse race” polls.

A Reuters poll on Tuesday asked voters which of the candidates was best-suited to deal with the threat of terrorism. Among Republican voters, 36 percent opted for Trump. The next most popular response was “none,” at 17 percent. Rubio was again in second place in the survey among actual candidates, but he lagged Trump by 20 percentage points.

So many crows and so many recipes to chose from...

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/260708-trump-rises-in-wake-of-paris-attacks

A...

Lolllls !!!!! Love it !!!!!!!!!

It looks like Trump is going to take the media on another wild ride.

I think the leftwing and establishment Republican press is getting desperate. They're comparing Trump to Nazi's registering the Jews. Some people, who are not even Trump fans, are already calling them out.

No, Donald Trump didn’t say he’s ‘open to special ID for Muslim-Americans’

Twitchy Staff

Twitchy

November 19, 2015

Get the popcorn because this one is going to be fun to watch.

Trump is smart enough to know the press just handed their nuts to him. He didn't even set this one up. All he has to do is wait until the audience is big enough, then squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezze...

:)

Michael

I forgot that The Donald personally helped the folks in Newton, home of Maytag when he saw a 60 Minutes episode on the loss of jobs in that community.

In his public remarks in Iowa, Trump said he has no concerns about targeting a group of people for greater review.

"It's evil and it's coming from a group of people," he said. "Like you, I know Muslim people. They're phenomenal people, they're really great people and that's the shame of it because they get tarnished by the acts of others. But there is a radical Islamic terrorism that's going on."

The billionaire arrived eight minutes late for a live broadcast featuring him that was airing on one of the state's most-watched television stations, WHO-TV. Trump's back-to-back appearances were in heavily blue-collar Newton, once the prosperous headquarters of Maytag appliances and a community Trump acted to personally help in 2010 after watching a 60 Minutes broadcast about the loss of jobs there.

Larry Stewart, a retired insurance appraiser who attended the second Trump event, said he's trying to decide whether to caucus for Trump or Senator Ted Cruz of Texas. He likes the independent streaks displayed by both men.

"I'm sick of the two parties," Stewart said. "I'm sick of the Republican Party, too."

And there you have it, I am getting more comfortable with him taking Iowa now.

The only question is whether he has the final key and that is an efficient ground game.

I would be stunned if a man with his mind would slip up on the key day.

In his public remarks in Iowa, Trump said he has no concerns about targeting a group of people for greater review.

"It's evil and it's coming from a group of people," he said. "Like you, I know Muslim people. They're phenomenal people, they're really great people and that's the shame of it because they get tarnished by the acts of others. But there is a radical Islamic terrorism that's going on."

I repeat this paragraph because he states an issue with simplicity and clarity and everyone can remember that simple few sentences.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-11-20/donald-trump-says-ben-carson-s-campaign-is-in-freefall-

A...

Very interesting graph and the point where "Trump retakes lead" over Ben Carson...

3sm_bf7638762ef35cf161700c54c24c7542.nbc

10-27-to 10-29 <<<< fascinating.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-retakes-lead-gop-race-cruz-makes-gains-n466651

>Here are the "toplines:"

http://www.scribd.com/doc/290464180/NBC-SM-Nov-Rep-Primary-Toplines-Methodology-ONLY-11-20-15

A...

Here comes the nut-squeeze.

Now watch as pundits, news organizations, celebrities, even comedians duke it out with each other.

And what will they ALL be talking about in prime-time and at every other time for the next few days?

Donald Trump.

And what happens to his support?

It grows...

Michael

Rush Limbaugh did a really good job of explaining what went down with this Muslim registry fraud hit job the media has been trying to do.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims

In the middle, Rush worried a little that some people he didn't expect fell for the fraud. But he also said that when people realize it's a fraud, they're going to get madder at the mainstream media than they already are.

Anyone who knows Trump and his media savvy knows that before too long everyone will know the truth loud and clear in a manner where the mainstream media gets punked again.

This time, the mainstream media will deserve every last bit of the humiliation coming its way.

And I predict Trump's numbers will grow even more. (Rush predicts this, also.)

The principle Rush keeps saying over and over is that the mainstream media doesn't understand something fundamental about Trump's appeal. Trump has a real bond with his supporters, they truly believe he speaks for them. (I know I do.) This is not a media-made bond based on soundbites, demographic targeting, background orchestration and camera-angles. The media didn't make Trump so the media can't take him out.

I add that many Trump supporters do not normally engage in politics, so they are immune to media manipulation, at least as regards Trump, by default.

Michael

You would think the anti-Trump people would better screen the hecklers they plant at his rallies.

When I saw the video of the guy leaving, I knew he was a plant because he was mugging hard for each camera he could detect.

But come on, guys.

You gotta scrape the bottom of the barrel?

Donald Trump Heckler Served Time for Bringing Homemade Bomb to Military Recruiting Center

Jeez...

:)

Michael

Mark Levin tabbed The Donald two days ago as....

ready union Reagan Democrats...ta da...

The Blue Collar Billionaire

Bingo

A...

Sounds like a SNL premise, nick names generate more nick names. How about the guy who has everything but wants more? That is an unkind spin because Trump thinks he knows best and is needed by the country, as his wife said in that Barbara Wawa interview. I have a hunch a lot of the trash talk from the other candidates and right wing commentators will be used against Trump in ads by Hillary if he gets the nod at the convention.

I suppose everyone knows the three main after hours shows propagandize a leftist view, though Fallon seems to strike a balance just tilted to the left. He mimics Trump a lot and he might imitate Old Hickory Clinton too but he would sound like a sissy. Conan at 11? Would you say he has a somewhat balanced ridicule? I wish Fox would have a right winger on at 11:35pm. I would watch Dennis Miller. Who else could host? Tim the Tool Guy? Maybe. Fox Business does have Kennedy at 9pm and she is very watchable from a libertarian, pothead standpoint.

I saw Trump has regained his lead over Carson in religious Iowa, though not by much. It's time for a half dozen losers to drop out of the primaries including Sanders and O'Malley who can't even get the Irish vote.

Peter

Here is the recent Barbara Walters 20/20 interview (entire): "Meet the Trumps."

The beginning includes the 20/20 ad for the interview, so don't think the interview isn't coming. btw - This isn't an official ABC YouTube account, so this video may not last.

Very, very cool interview. You get to meet Trump's family, including the grandkids.

Michael

The beginning includes the 20/20 ad for the interview, so don't think the interview isn't coming. btw - This isn't an official ABC YouTube account, so this video may not last.

Very, very cool interview. You get to meet Trump's family, including the grandkids.

Michael

Thank you very much Michael, I will make good use of this.

So, let me get this straight, his grand kids love him, his kids love him and even his ex-wife loves him, so we should hate him.

Got it.

A...

blindness caused by bad premises will kill you every time...

I think Trump scored a hit, maybe a stand-up double, saying that certain mosques should be watched.

Yeah, the one on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn.

Also, one in Newark.

And I do not get around my city much anymore. However, you can't miss the one on Flatbush Avenue, since they blare out the message to the public as they walk or drive by.

A...

I think Trump scored a hit, maybe a stand-up double, saying that certain mosques should be watched.

Yeah, the one on Flatbush Avenue in Brooklyn.

Also, one in Newark.

And I do not get around my city much anymore. However, you can't miss the one on Flatbush Avenue, since they blare out the message to the public as they walk or drive by.

A...

Watch as many as possible I say.

A few are established here in Vegas.

Here's one of them:

http://aconlv.org/

Trump mentioned in Brussels martial law news:

Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon told reporters he wanted a register of everyone living in Molenbeek [an Islamic ghetto near downtown Brussels] because it was not clear at present who was there, with authorities conducting door-to-door checks of every house. "The local administration should knock on every door and ask who really lives there," Jambon said. Curiously when Donald Trump suggests doing something comparable in the US, immediate comparisons with Hitler emerge. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-21/army-apcs-roadblocks-deployed-brussels-after-explosives-chemicals-found

brussels%206_0.jpg

CBS: Trump supporters, Black Lives Matter protester clash at rally

During a campaign rally for Republican presidential contender Donald Trump in Birmingham, Alabama, on Saturday, a fight broke out between a Black Lives Matter protester and other event attendees.

One video from the event, shot by a CNN reporter, shows several Trump supporters shoving and kicking a black protester on the ground. CNN reports that the man appeared to have been shouting "black lives matter," a slogan that was also printed on his shirt. The network reported that at least six attendees pushed and tackled the man when he refused to leave the event.

The scuffle drew enough attention that Trump interrupted his speech at the rally to address the fight. "Yeah, you can get him out," Trump said on stage, referring to a protester. "Yeah, get him out. Get him the hell out of here." Birmingham Police Lt. Sean Edwards confirmed to CBS News that three people were asked to leave the event after the skirmish broke out. All three departed, and no arrests were made.