Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

There's a cute story happening now about how Poland just punked the war-mongers in the West.

The NATO folks (and US) have been pressuring Poland backstage to help out Ukraine by sending over military stuff, especially aircraft. But Putin has been saying that anyone who helps Ukraine militarily, including supplying military equipment and arms, is committing an act of war.

What the warmongers really want is a full-out war with Russia so they can make money. But they have to have deniability so their own populations at home think they are simply reacting to Russia's aggression. If they are seen as starting it, there will be hell to pay at home and the money will dry up.

So shoving Poland into the middle of things was lip-smacking juicy. If it worked out right, NATO could follow in ramping up everything (Poland is in NATO) and money would flow in abundance. But if things worked out wrong, which they are prone to do in wars, Poland and only Poland would get the shit end of the stick.

So Poland said, OK. No problem. We will give all of our MIG-29 fighter jets for free. The only thing is, we will send the planes to the US Ramstein air base in Germany and hand them over to the US. Then the US can do anything they like with them, including handing them over to Ukraine pilots.

In other words, Poland cooperated with the pressure by outright giving military equipment, but got rid of the bait and switch trap is was being shoved into. If their offer is accepted by the war-mongers, Germany and the US will be seen by Russia as making an act of war, not Poland.

The result? 

Ukraine war: US says Poland's offer of MIG-29 fighter jets to be passed to Ukraine 'not tenable'

skynews-fighter-plane_5699590.jpg?202203
NEWS.SKY.COM

The plan would help Ukrainians by providing them with more aircraft but also raises the risk of the war expanding beyond the country.

Oopsie...

:)

Poland totally punked off the war machine.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was half jesting when I said Russia may not be able to get the real deal Starbucks, McChicken, or jelly donuts.  But will Russia’s reputation on the world stage, reach the same lows as during the times of the Soviet Union? Will Russia be portrayed as monsters on western TV and the movies. How will ordinary Russians feel about that? I wonder what Russians think and feel if they see a movie like “From Russia With Love?” Their TV was already bad enough. See Quora, below. Peter

Can Russians watch Western TV shows? Nikita Rogozin, Professional Russian Answered 2 years ago · Author has 4.3K answers and 2.1M answer views

If I can answer your question here… I can obviously watch all the Western TV shows. Now, it is not easy because Netflix, HBO and other US streaming services are geographically restricting their content. I can’t sign up to Netflix from Russia because Netflix doesn’t want me as a customer. I have paid subscriptions with iTunes and Amazon Audible, which you can do from Russia and procure music and audiobooks from the US legally. But with TV - not so much, which means that I have to watch the “pirated” versions of some shows. But then again, is something even pirated if it is impossible in principle to pay for it to get it normally in a civilised way? And the other side aren’t losing any revenue… as they never intended on getting it in the first place.

But what really pisses me off is when some US broadcasters post their shows for free on their websites to be publicly available… but you still can’t watch them from Russia because they geographically restrict it. Then they file DMCA claims on pirated versions in Russia. F. you if you are doing that!

social
WWW.WSJ.COM

A Russian airstrike hit a maternity hospital in the besieged city of Mariupol and buried people including children under rubble, Ukrainian...

By Alan Cullison

Updated March 9, 2022 2:35 pm ET

"KYIV, Ukraine—A Russian airstrike hit a maternity hospital in the besieged southern Ukrainian city of Mariupol, local authorities said, as Moscow’s invasion has shifted to a new, more destructive phase aimed at civilian targets.

"Video footage released by the Mariupol mayor’s office showed wounded people being pulled out of the partially collapsed hospital complex. A wide, deep bomb crater was visible, with signs that the blast, which took place around 5 p.m. local time Wednesday, had knocked down trees and torched cars. Nobody was killed in the blast and 17 people were wounded, officials said."

Might want to think about how you like less Starbucks and MickeyD's around here, the 'fight' for the 'freedom of Ukraine' is probably just a piece of a giant grinding machine coming our way.

The economic repercussions of a global pandemic/shutdown haven't really even been felt yet, making moves that threaten the status of the USD is going to have global implications and most assuredly domestic pain few have experienced before. But it's not like someone/thing is doing any of this

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

2 hours ago, Peter said:

No more Macdonald's. It's the little things that count.

Peter,

Not to worry.

No fry zone?: McDonald’s in Moscow remains open despite chain claiming otherwise

I've seen videos around, also. 

Our media does one thing here in the US and out in the world, they do another.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

But what really pisses me off is when some US broadcasters post their shows for free on their websites to be publicly available… but you still can’t watch them from Russia because they geographically restrict it.

Not to worry.

Not many people in Russia watch US news in the first place.

Also, here in the US, Russian news sources have been censored in all the major places, media and social media. The Russian Times even had to close down and send their employees away.

In other words, we don't see here what they see there and vice-versa. Did you know Putin is still enormously popular in Russia? And they think NATO and the US caused the Russian invasion of Ukraine?

I keep repeating, one cannot evaluate correctly what one identifies incorrectly.

And if one can't observe something, how can one identify it?

In the media, that's simple. Listen to them. They will tell you.

Yeah, right...

Michael

• Upvote 1

So do you degrade their standard of living as punishment or pedagogy, and would the order matter? (Morally by pronouncing the intent to harm , one should be rather certain in one’s position , which would entail having all information on a specific matter and sufficient objectivity ).

Remember in World War Two when Hitler had the great idea to invade Russia? And how that worked out for him?

The Nazis are doing it again.

GettyImages-1272818840-aasdsad.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

The controversial World Economic Forum (WEF) announced it has frozen "all relations" with the Russian government and President ...

That is the crack that is going to bust the entire dam wide open.

It will take some time, but that one is going to do it and do it right.

After that happens, after the Nazi (Davos) threat has been fought on different fronts and beaten, just like after WWII, we will then see what to do about the Russians.

And Chinese...

Michael

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That lie is not coverable anymore.

Somebody got played.

Just to be clear, I know there is no hard evidence bioweapons were being produced in Ukraine.

And there is a ton of technical jargon people can use if they want to show how smarter they are than others to describe the bioresearch labs the predator class owns up to. (Nobody wants to talk about the ones they don't own up to, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?)

Here's the thing.

There was no hard evidence bioweapons were being produced in Wuhan until way after COVID-19 was unleashed on the world along with the vaccine scam.

And this: the same motherfuckers who were preaching that there was no hard evidence at the time are the same ones preaching it today.

In other words, what do you believe? Reports from technical, but discredited sources due to the constant lies they got and get busted for? Or do you believe your own common sense, that liars tend to lie?

I'll go with my common sense for now.

And why do these liars lie?

Oh, I could go on about money and power and so on, but I want to get more metaphysical about the causality. Forget about motives for now. I want to get right down into the Law of Identity. Right down into the core. And what is that? 

Liars lie because they can't not lie. 

It's what they do. Anyone who believes them at face value is a fool, the kind that believes just because the last dog they saw barked doesn't mean the next dog they see can't meow.

So yes, I fully believe bioweapons were being researched and produced in Ukraine and funded by the US government.  

And what if I am wrong and in the end it is proven I am wrong? Will I be happy to admit it?

Hell no.

I will be relieved. And still contemptuous of the liars.

That's how I play.

Michael

• Upvote 2

And let's just add this tidbit, too.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Firm Rosemont Seneca Invested in Firm Tied to Ukrainian Biolabs

Rosemont-Seneca-Home.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca provided capital for the firms behind the creation of Biolabs in Ukraine.   We heard on Tuesday from the US State Department that there were US Biolabs in Ukraine. Then...

Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca provided capital for the firms behind the creation of Biolabs in Ukraine.  

We heard on Tuesday from the US State Department that there were US Biolabs in Ukraine. Then on Wednesday the Biden regime backtracked and insisted there were no US-funded Biolabs in Ukraine.

Why the sudden confusing messaging from the Biden gang?  Especially when there are documents that prove the US was funding several of the Biolabs they set up in Ukraine to study potentially dangerous pathogens.

It may be because Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca was funding the firms involved in the building of these labs in Ukraine and they felt this was not something they wanted the American people to know.

. . .

The US State Department admitted to having Biolabs in Ukraine on Tuesday in front of the US Senate.  Then yesterday the Biden White House claimed these Biolabs in Ukraine were not biological weapons labs.

Today we have confirmation that there were Biolabs in Ukraine and Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca invested in the firms who were building these labs. 

Like I said, liars lie.

Does anyone think we should stop looking now?

Or are there indications that there is something worth finding?

And, to avoid confusion, I am talking specifically about bioweapons.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Glenn Greenwald is just looking at the facts about the bioweapons.

I've only seen the first 20 minutes and am dead tired right now. So I will see the rest in the morning.

But if anyone wants the facts without spin, Glenn Greenwald is one of those with super-high integrity. I disagree with his leftie stuff, but not his professional standards. If only more journalists were like him.

The White House's game-playing denials of bio labs in Ukraine

Michael

For those who prefer more mainstream media.

Also fact-oriented.

Tucker Confirms LIVE On FoxNews: U.S. Biolabs In Ukraine Are REAL!

6rttd.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Tucker Confirms LIVE On FoxNews: U.S. Biolabs In Ukraine Are REAL! FREE GIFT for all who take the survey 👉 https://trump.typeform.com/to/zHW2NgAl...

As Tucker shows, the media is all over the place. Apparently they were caught off guard with Nuland's statement in the Senate.

And, according to Tucker, whether you call the stockpiles of deadly pathogens weapons or research is almost beside the point. They can be used for research, but they can also be used as weapons in a heartbeat.

Michael

So, Ukraine is the "bad guy?" Why are they invading Russia? Hey Arnold Schwarzenegger? Yeah you, the Terminator. I wonder when those “attack drones” will finally be developed? Can you loan Ukraine a couple thousand? The news inside Russia is not the news we see in the other 90 percent of the globe. Supposedly, the Russians believe their government, according to the lying blurbs coming out of Russia.  Russian news is filtered and propagandized. Yet some “outlets” as with some of the internet, can be viewed in Russia and they tell the truth. Will the Russians still believe Putin and their war machine when surviving soldiers get back to Russia?  When they tell their story . . . .?  

Isn’t Zelensky in or going to Belarus to continue negotiations, did Churchill encourage all the way to the streets and shores between diplomatic meetings with the aggressors? Zelensky hasn’t been photographed in a bowler yet has he ?

It's hard to figure out what the claim is -- what is said to be done at the "biological laboratories" and who claims what?

My chemical-biological weapons wonk pal Dan Kaszeta gets a brief nod in the BBC's attempt to cut to the specifics of various claims. 

Key words: Novichok, Skripal.

More coverage from across the enemies-of-the-people spectrum, via Ground News:

webMetaImg?v=1
GROUND.NEWS

Russia's baseless claims about secret American biological warfare labs in Ukraine are taking root in the U.S. too, uniting COVID-19 conspiracy theorists, QAnon adherents and some supporters of ex-President...