Coronavirus

Peter

For those more into reading (like Ellen, who is missed at least by me)*, here is The Gateway Pundit giving a lot of written excerpts.

MUST WATCH: Dr. Robert Malone Drops BOMBSHELLS During Much-Anticipated Interview With Joe Rogan – Says Federal Government is “Lawless” and Actively “Violating the Nuremberg Code”

Screenshot_20211231-184817_Spotify.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Rogan’s much-anticipated podcast interview with Dr. Robert Malone, the Inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, dropped on Friday – and sure enough, it did not disappoint. Dr. Malone has been speaking...

Michael

* As George Smith said once here on OL (I paraphrase), "Geez, one little mistake with a chainsaw and they don't forget." :) 

EDIT: A full transcript of this interview has been entered into Congressional records by Congressman Troy Nehls. Now it's public domain, so read it here: Joe Rogan Experience #1757 – Dr. Robert Malone, MD Full Transcript.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

MUST WATCH: Dr. Robert Malone Drops BOMBSHELLS During Much-Anticipated Interview With Joe Rogan – Says Federal Government is “Lawless” and Actively “Violating the Nuremberg Code”

"Yes, but even if it's proven, there is no provision in the Nuremberg Code to correct this, so we just have to wait and"-hey, waitaminute...

Friendly Reminder : Violations of the Nuremberg Code are Punishable by DEATH

download-62.jpeg
INDIANLIBERTYREPORT.COM

Vaccine pushers could be hanged. Read about the Code and the Nuremberg Doctors' Trial Yourself

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

To those still mocking the 'Rona/Big Government coalition's critics with the "muh conspiracy theory!" line of outerwear: The Emperor has no clothes, and they're been saying the quiet part out loud (authoritarian takeover) for a while, now. And there are no more excuses for apologetics, nor for hiding your head in the sand. Not in 2022.

Political Legitimacy, Authoritarianism, and Climate Change

Published online by Cambridge University Press:  06 December 2021

Abstract

Is authoritarian power ever legitimate? The contemporary political theory literature—which largely conceptualizes legitimacy in terms of democracy or basic rights—would seem to suggest not. I argue, however, that there exists another, overlooked aspect of legitimacy concerning a government’s ability to ensure safety and security. While, under normal conditions, maintaining democracy and rights is typically compatible with guaranteeing safety, in emergency situations, conflicts between these two aspects of legitimacy can and often do arise. A salient example of this is the COVID-19 pandemic, during which severe limitations on free movement and association have become legitimate techniques of government. Climate change poses an even graver threat to public safety. Consequently, I argue, legitimacy may require a similarly authoritarian approach. While unsettling, this suggests the political importance of climate action. For if we wish to avoid legitimating authoritarian power, we must act to prevent crises from arising that can only be resolved by such means.

american_political%20science%20review.jp
WWW.CAMBRIDGE.ORG

Political Legitimacy, Authoritarianism, and Climate Change

"But wait! There's MORE!!!"

White People Told They Are At The Back Of The Line For Lifesaving Treatments

New York is apparently now saying white people need not apply for Pfizer’s Paxlovid pill or monoclonal antibody treatments, The Daily Mail reported.

New York State’s Health Department sent out a shocking memo, approved by Gov. Kathy Hochul that detailed the plan.

“Non-white race or Hispanic/Latino ethnicity should be considered a risk factor as longstanding systemic health and social inequities have contributed to an increased risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the memo said.

What that basically means is non-white people are going to be at the front of the line for these life saving treatments and white people will be left to pray they do not die.

(Read more here: )

GettyImages-1236629382.jpg
T.CO

Racism against white people is still racism.

I predict those with their heads firmly ensconced in the sand , will push back on Malone’s medical/biological/vaccine centric claims to delegitimize his arguments as such and blank out on “hospitalists” , a new term to me , and those obvious connections to oligarchical capture and control coupled with the idea that the Nuremberg Code used to actually “mean” something and violations were to be taken deadly seriously. There by aiding and continuing the process that leads to mass barking madness. The voices of reasoned calm that drives out the conspiracy theorists’ ramblings.

Cuz you know in democracies nothing unhealthy about withholding medicines from crackers by decree. 

Mask up and trust your doctor !

• Upvote 1

Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs

'If science can't be questioned ... it's propaganda'

Treatments for COVID-19 incorporating hot-button drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are being secretly adopted by National Football League teams, according to one of the NFL's biggest stars.

"I do know, behind the scenes — this is 100% true — there are many teams who are recommending a lot of the same treatments that I got for their players," Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said in an interview Tuesday with Pat McAfee's SirusXM show.

Along with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, Rodgers was treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies, zinc, and vitamins C and D. The Packers star told McAfee the treatment was recommended by podcaster and friend Joe Rogan, who recovered quickly from his own bout with COVID-19.

aaron-rodgers-jeopardy-jpg.jpg
WWW.WND.COM

Treatments for COVID-19 incorporating hot-button drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are being secretly adopted by...

5 minutes ago, tmj said:

I predict those with their heads firmly ensconced in the sand , will push back on Malone’s medical/biological/vaccine centric claims to delegitimize his arguments as such and blank out on “hospitalists” , a new term to me , and those obvious connections to oligarchical capture and control coupled with the idea that the Nuremberg Code used to actually “mean” something and violations were to be taken deadly seriously. There by aiding and continuing the process that leads to mass barking madness. The voices of reasoned calm that drives out the conspiracy theorists’ ramblings.

Cuz you know in democracies nothing unhealthy about withholding medicines from crackers by decree. 

Mask up and trust your doctor !

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not being familiar with the specific Sagan quote , he may have been exhibiting his prescience about String Theory capturing academia, and not necessarily the bamboozle were people are jailed for not subjecting their children to medical experiments. 

String Theory seems to be experiencing something of a round of fresh questions about its prominence. Hers to hoping the analogy holds !

52 minutes ago, tmj said:

Not being familiar with the specific Sagan quote , he may have been exhibiting his prescience about String Theory capturing academia, and not necessarily the bamboozle were people are jailed for not subjecting their children to medical experiments. 

String Theory seems to be experiencing something of a round of fresh questions about its prominence. Here's to hoping the analogy holds !

This is a tangent, but he wasn't referring to String Theory with that comment, but "humbuggery" in general, after a discussion of Carlos Castenada and James Randi (Chapter 13, "Obsessed With Reality"). He does, however, regarding Castenada, discuss "faith healers". But his comment is abstract enough to cover a wide array of "bamboozlements".

Ironically, though, while he's discussing faith healers, his comments show a shared methodology of such and the "predatory class": the insistence on shutting down discussion, pushing propaganda while squashing dissent.

Sagan: "Alvarez and Randi proved how little it takes to tamper with our
beliefs, how readily we are led, how easy it is to fool the public when people are lonely and starved for something to believe in."

Sagan: "These successes may be enough to convince many charlatans, no matter how cynical they were at the beginning, that they actually have mystical powers. Maybe they're not successful every time. The powers come and go, they tell themselves. They have to cover the down time. If they must cheat a little now and then, it serves a higher purpose, they tell themselves. Their spiel is consumer-tested. It works. "

This can apply to both "faith-healing" charlatans as well as legitimate medicine being usurped by the predatory state and twisted to its own ends, which, ironically, relies on "faith" and "force", as well.

Consider the words of James Randi's parodying Castenada in his expose:

"'Don't ask for explanations of everything. Westerners, in particular, are always demanding long-winded descriptions of why this, and why that. Most of what is asked is obvious. Why bother with probing into these matters? . . . By belief, all things become true."

Gee...sounds an awful lot like the exhortations of "trust the science" while shutting down any and all opposition of both layman and scientists (such as Dr. Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vacines) are asking for "explanatoins" of why this, and why that".

"Why bother probing into these matters", indeed? Who are you? Ask your "Doctor". Trust the "Science".

The usurpation of "Free scientific inquiry" (an oxymoron, as Rand pointed out) by the Attillas to turn legitimate science into "witch doctoring" is a bigger "bamboozle" than Castenada's any day of the week.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mass Formation Psychosis was the main topic in the video I posted here.

The following clip in the quoted post connects to it as well, in a way. The assumption that the "journalist" had that if Dr. Malone is speaking out, as a virologist, he must have some financial incentive. The assumption really is that the majority must always be in the moral right. It's like a crossing of signals... somehow feeling safely in the crowd translates to being virtuous in their brains.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Mass Formation Psychosis was the main topic in the video I posted here.

D,

Desmet is way cool.

I posted a video of his about mass formation in the Story Wars thread last October (see here).

Mass formation psychosis, though, seems especially dangerous. Especially when it is engineered by behavioral science pricks in collusion with an out-of-control government.

I remember Glenn Beck talking about the same concept years ago in different words. He talked about the leftist theory of squeezing people top down, bottom up and inside out. The idea is that when things get bad enough, people want it to stop and eventually become so desperate, once a strong man comes along and says he has the remedy, they follow him blindly.

People are doing this with Fauci, of all people. He's not a "strong man" in the traditional sense, but he always speaks in a tone of absolute certainty. And he always says he has the remedy. That's what people want to calm their frustrations and fears.

Frankly, there is an element of this idea in the Trump movement. Trump even cultivated the "strong man" charisma. I think he is hated so much, at least by the predator class, because they know he has no a dictator aspirations like they do. He just looks like he does. So they see him as a Trojan horse for their aims.

The potential for the Trump movement to turn into a mass formation psychosis is the only thing that bothers me about it. Right now, I don't see this as an issue because Trump is so grounded. But later, after he gets power once again and weakens the other side in a critical manner, I fear the ones who come after him.

Humans are flawed when it comes to power.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

The assumption really is that the majority must always be in the moral right. It's like a crossing of signals... somehow feeling safely in the crowd translates to being virtuous in their brains.

D,

I can see this in some contexts, but in general, at least from what I have studied, there is a lot more to it. Starting with human nature.

For instance, the idea of a superorganism as Howard Bloom goes into.

Also, crowd behavior working like hypnotic induction might have evolved as a survival mechanism during a phase of human evolution. This would go hand-in-hand with the idea that once something evolves in the human brain, it never goes away, even if it loses its usefulness or becomes detrimental. Other things just pile on top of it--modules so to speak. Then the brain works out how the modules interact.

Rather than make individual morality an either-or proposition with crowd morality, it's reasonable to wonder whether both can be present at the same time, especially seeing how human beings are both individuals and members of a species at the same time.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Mass formation psychosis, though, seems especially dangerous.

Here are a couple of extra items about mass formation psychosis.

Google and DuckDuckGo Handle Dr. Robert Malone’s Claims About “Mass Formation Psychosis” Very Differently

Google-and-DuckDuckGo-Handle-Dr.-Robert-
NOQREPORT.COM

It’s no secret to our readers that we aren’t fans of Google or any of their properties. This biggest of the Big Tech Baddies has taken it upon themselves to be the “arbiters of truth” who determine what we’re...

Google search features a little known person "debunking" the idea of mass formation psychosis. DuckDuckGo features an article from Dr. Malone on mass formation psychosis and other materiel that goes into the phenomenon.

Speaking of the article from Dr. Malone, here it is:

MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS
or... mass hypnosis- the madness of crowds

by Robert W Malone MD, MS

(From the article, my bold):

As many of you know, I have spent time researching and speaking about mass psychosis theory. Most of what I have learned has come from Dr. Mattias Desmet, who realized that this form of mass hypnosis, of the madness of crowds, can account for the strange phenomenon of about 20-30% of the population in the western world becoming entranced with the Noble Lies and dominant narrative concerning the safety and effectiveness of the genetic vaccines, and both propagated and enforced by politicians, science bureaucrats, pharmaceutical companies and legacy media.

:)

Steve Bannon has a term for this. He calls it being a "force multiplier."

Michael

"PRO-science people are evaluating the vaccines". {The anti-science are by inference, the ones disapproving of vaxx studies. Who knew?}.

"Vaccine hubris".

McCullough interview Part 2.

Brilliant.

Peter-TN.jpg
LISTS.YOUMAKER.COM

Previously, in part one of our interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist, we discussed ...

Drifting off somewhat. Seems to me there was a confluence of things that scared masses into this amenable-to-authoritarianism condition. First was our perception of previously invisible germs, bugs, bacteria etc. popularized by the studies of bacteria lurking everywhere in the home. The images revealing them, visible to UV light, from about the 70's was one cause for sure of today's quite irrational germophobia, housewife-anxiety and massive sales of household sanitizers. A little bit of knowledge is dangerous. Mankind has always had a relationship with bugs - to our benefit, largely. Virology/immunology is an old and settled science. What doesn't kill you - etc. But somehow, people have gained a newly perfect "purity" which projects humanity above our natural biology. Mega-disaster and almost prescient virus-from-outer space movies prolificated in the last 20 years, end-of-times themes which prepared us for and raised expectations of the coming apocalypse. So "we knew what to do" when 'it arrived', most of it horribly wrong. Technology also has faked everyone into instant gratification and narcissism, with the power of one finger on a keyboard we can make the bad things go away or good things arrive at the door . When personal technology doesn't work on changing the hard reality, many retreat to adolescent petulance. The so-called "Zoom class", the elite, well-off, corporate-employed or sinecured who went mostly untouched by harsh lockdowns while most in the 'sub-classes' suffered and lost, have discovered they too are as humanly vulnerable to catching a virus - after vaccinating - as the defiled un-vaxxed and gone into a rage at those  'antis' who have to be the cause of their terrible discomfort. Feelings, perceptions and associations whipped up by media brought us here.

In Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying's book A Hunter and Gatherer's Guide to the 21 st Century, they talk about how novelty  and especially the 'hyper-novelty' of modern technology effects human development as seen through an evolutionary lens.

5 hours ago, anthony said:

Drifting off somewhat. Seems to me there was a confluence of things that scared masses into this amenable-to-authoritarianism condition. First was our perception of previously invisible germs, bugs, bacteria etc. popularized by the studies of bacteria lurking everywhere in the home. The images revealing them, visible to UV light, from about the 70's was the cause for sure of today's quite irrational germophobia, housewife-anxiety and massive sales of household sanitizers. A little bit of knowledge is dangerous. Mankind has always had a relationship with bugs - to our benefit, largely. Virology/immunology is an old and settled science. What doesn't kill you - etc. But somehow, people have gained a newly perfect "purity" which lifts humanity above our natural biology. Mega-disaster and almost prescient virus-from-outer space movies prolificated in the last 20 years, end-of-times themes which prepared us for and raised expectations of a coming apocalypse. So "we knew what to do" when 'it arrived', most of it horribly wrong. Technology also has faked everyone into instant gratification and narcissism, with the power of one finger on a keyboard we can make the bad things go away or good things arrive at the door . When personal technology doesn't work on changing reality, many retreat to adolescent petulance. The so-called "Zoom class", the well-off, corporate-employed and sinecured who went mostly untouched by harsh lockdowns while many others suffered and lost, have discovered they too are as vulnerable to catching a virus - after vaccinating - as the defiled un-vaxxed and gone into a rage at those  'antis' who must be the cause of their terrible discomfort. Feelings, perceptions and associations whipped up by media brought us here.

and don't forget we are all mammals that are also the fish we were :)

• Thanks 1

Ben Shapiro:
“So once it became clear that Covid was not in fact a pagan god visiting vengeance on the unwashed Trump voters alone, the media and Democrats are now willing to admit the following:”

61cf24ce2924261cf24ce29243.jpg
NOTTHEBEE.COM

Something weird has been happening as Americans have been distracted with Christmas parties and holiday cheer over the past few...

2 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Ben Shapiro:
“So once it became clear that Covid was not in fact a pagan god visiting vengeance on the unwashed Trump voters alone, the media and Democrats are now willing to admit the following:”

61cf24ce2924261cf24ce29243.jpg
NOTTHEBEE.COM

Something weird has been happening as Americans have been distracted with Christmas parties and holiday cheer over the past few...

• Like 1

On 1/1/2022 at 11:42 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Joe Rogan was surprised that Dr. Malone chose Gettr as his Twitter replacement. He even asked Malone if that place isn't a bunch of right wing nut jobs talking smack all the time. When Malone told him there was no censorship on Gettr, I saw Joe's eyes do a double-take as if some people he trusted had been misinforming him. He said he was going to check it out and might even start promoting it. He has made it clear that he is pissed about social media censoring folks all the time.

That didn't take long.

The following is from Joe Rogan's new account at Gettr.

5ac0f15a7349e50668b032fdc898a904_500x0.j
GETTR.COM

Just in case shit over at Twitter gets even dumber, I’m here now as well. Rejoice!

Michael

EDIT: That didn't take long, either--a warm welcome from Steve Bannon.

1a4305f4e3fa000603016fe30c61afca_500x0.p
GETTR.COM

Welcome Aboard Citizen Rogan, @joerogan

On 12/28/2021 at 3:22 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They just do it right in your face, don't they?

Flu is making a comeback in US after an unusual year off

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

The U.S. flu season has arrived on schedule after taking a year off, with flu hospitalizations rising and two child deaths reported. Last year's flu...

If anybody out there doesn't get it (which I doubt, but who knows?), the flu did not take a year off. Seasonal endemic viruses do not take a year off. They don't take vacations.

So what happened? Well, last year the motherfuckers who report stats reported all flu stats as COVID-19.

This is so in your face, this assumes the reader is so stupid, it's causing me nausea for real.

Michael

The flu is not only making a "comeback", after having a "year off", but now, apparently, it's shacked up with the 'rona and had an illicit "love child"...announcing the newest addition to the family: "Flurona".

(Because "Omicron" wasn't doing the trick, right? My lawd ,what will they think of next...)

Untitled-6-1024x640.jpg
WWW.TIMESOFISRAEL.COM

Unvaccinated pregnant woman infected with both viruses is released from hospital in good condition; health officials say there may be many...

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
18 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

The assumption really is that the majority must always be in the moral right. It's like a crossing of signals... somehow feeling safely in the crowd translates to being virtuous in their brains.

D,

I can see this in some contexts, but in general, at least from what I have studied, there is a lot more to it. Starting with human nature.

Also, crowd behavior working like hypnotic induction might have evolved as a survival mechanism during a phase of human evolution. This would go hand-in-hand with the idea that once something evolves in the human brain, it never goes away, even if it loses its usefulness or becomes detrimental. Other things just pile on top of it--modules so to speak. Then the brain works out how the modules interact.

Rather than make individual morality an either-or proposition with crowd morality, it's reasonable to wonder whether both can be present at the same time, especially seeing how human beings are both individuals and members of a species at the same time.

Michael

Yeah, I mashed together two separate thoughts there... The first observation is valuable, I think, while the other thought was a throwaway and about individual morality rather than the perceived morality of the majority.

On the perceived morality of majorities, I think it is a sort of intellectual bystander effect. I think people expect that surely there must be someone else policing the ideas and morality of popular culture. Surely the News wouldn't just lie, because there is a system in place to prevent that, or at least minimize it.

Curtis Yarvin has really hammered the point that to the Left, politics is purely performative. I think this is a good point. You see it everywhere, and, while some people here don't like me bringing gender into things, this again correlates with the transition to a more feminine society.

8 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

Curtis Yarvin has really hammered the point that to the Left, politics is purely performative. I think this is a good point. You see it everywhere, and, while some people here don't like me bringing gender into things, this again correlates with the transition to a more feminine society.

Useful looking again at the popular movies, partly a reflection of society and a pull towards a new culture envisaged by (leftist) movie makers/writers/intellectuals, for this "transition". Too late it is already present. Not so much "a more feminine society", I think more a woman-dominant one replacing the man-dominant one. We are seeing happen a de-masculated society guiltily enabled and supported by many men themselves, 'for past sins' I suppose. The particular, traditional nature of the 'gentle' sex along with character strengths of the highly individualist women we are aware is true of many, are not projected, rather in turnabout one sees women simply beating up males. Male machismo with brute force, an unappetising cultural stereotype of men, has been switched into equally unappealing female 'machisma' and physical violence (always for righteous revenge on the male character in movies - symbolic I think of getting payback on all men ever). So much so, the inauthentic film device is laughably predictable .One knows every time in most movies that the slim heroine is commonly going to outfight or kill a large male adversary or bunch of them. Critical gender theory plays into this brute force, power struggle, in the minds of those who think of the masses in these terms.

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

D,

Michael

Sounds like the human appendix.

Look, it's not what has evolved in the (modern) human brain but what evolved into it many tens of thousands of years or longer ago. "We" beat the Neanderthals down and out. Game over. No more (biological) evolution was/is needed. However, we are now starting to self evolve. First, courtesy of electronics. Second (next), through manipulated biology. Go away and come back in a thousand years and be an historical freak. You will be studied "with many instruments." 

--Brant

From an aggressively vaccinated country, prominent in science, some signs of partial admission of defeat. Now considering *herd immunity*?

Shocking! Whoever heard of such a thing?

F211227OF021-1024x640.jpg
TOI.BY

Almost 3,000 new cases seen for 2nd straight day, but serious cases stay same; milder, fast-spreading Omicron reportedly prompts Health...

39 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Sounds like the human appendix.

Look, it's not what has evolved in the (modern) human brain but what evolved into it many tens of thousands of years or longer ago. "We" beat the Neanderthals down and out. Game over. No more (biological) evolution was/is needed. However, we are now starting to self evolve. First, courtesy of electronics. Second (next), through manipulated biology. Go away and come back in a thousand years and be an historical freak. You will be studied "with many instruments." 

--Brant

This all reminds me of a quote that I believe was from Nathaniel Branden: "Evolution is happening in us, and though us."

Full quote, and context, from Honoring the Self:

“In the enthusiasm that transpersonalists exhibit for their field, it is not always easy to separate the serious from the frivolous, the promising from the pretentious….Nonetheless, their basic premise-that the course of evolution has not stopped, but continues in and and through us, and that the upper limits of our developmental possibilities are almost beyond speculation- appears to be born out by research in the fields of biofeedback, hypnosis, psychedelic drums, meditation, and alternated states of consciousness of all kinds. All have supported the belief that we have underestimated our potential for growth, well-being, and evolution. It has certainly never been my own view that once we acquire high self-esteem the process of individuation and development is complete. My point has rather been that the level of development with which I have been concerned cannot be bypassed-that is the foundation for wherever the next steps of our evolution may lead us.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Nathaniel Branden: 

"...cannot be bypassed..."

The aim by "transpersonalists", maybe out of dissatisfaction with perceived shortcomings of the human species presently, seems to be the desire to transcend or to "bypass" here and now and each one's own life. And maybe they view humankind as an unbroken arc progressing continuously as a species: probably not wrong, allowing for setbacks and evolutionary wrong turns.

Anyhow, whatever "we" as species get to or don't, up the road, rests upon each one, here and now. Moot, since we can do no more than evolve personally and can only presuppose that future.