Coronavirus

Peter

They just do it right in your face, don't they?

Flu is making a comeback in US after an unusual year off

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

The U.S. flu season has arrived on schedule after taking a year off, with flu hospitalizations rising and two child deaths reported. Last year's flu season was the lowest on record, likely because COVID-19 measures...

If anybody out there doesn't get it (which I doubt, but who knows?), the flu did not take a year off. Seasonal endemic viruses do not take a year off. They don't take vacations.

So what happened? Well, last year the motherfuckers who report stats reported all flu stats as COVID-19.

This is so in your face, this assumes the reader is so stupid, it's causing me nausea for real.

Michael

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They just do it right in your face, don't they?

Flu is making a comeback in US after an unusual year off

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

The U.S. flu season has arrived on schedule after taking a year off, with flu hospitalizations rising and two child deaths reported. Last year's flu...

If anybody out there doesn't get it (which I doubt, but who knows?), the flu did not take a year off. Seasonal endemic viruses do not take a year off. They don't take vacations.

So what happened? Well, last year the motherfuckers who report stats reported all flu stats as COVID-19.

This is so in your face, this assumes the reader is so stupid, it's causing me nausea for real.

Michael

Now, now, Michael, no need to get emotional and conspiratorial about it...I'm sure that there's a perfectly good explanation, and that if you would just talk to your doctor, they can explain it to you...(hey, if Death can take a holiday, why not the flu?)

"Trust the science"? "Trust" the science? Trust the "Science"?
(Hey, at least they're not suggesting that coconuts migrate...but coconuts DO get the 'rona, so, get the jab.)

😉

"Escape From New York"?
New York needs a political enema.

New York Legislation Provides for Indefinite Detention of Unvaccinated at Governor’s Whim.

"In the next legislative session beginning January 5th, 2022, the New York Senate and Assembly could vote on a bill that would grant permissions to remove and detain cases, contacts, carriers, or anyone suspected of presenting a “significant threat to public health” and remove them from public life on an indefinite basis."

read more here:

quarantine-covid-19.jpeg
THENATIONALPULSE.COM

In the next legislative session beginning January 5th, 2022, the New York Senate and Assembly could vote on a bill that would grant...

16 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Now, now, Michael, no need to get emotional and conspiratorial about it...I'm sure that there's a perfectly good explanation, and that if you would just talk to your doctor, they can explain it to you...(hey, if Death can take a holiday, why not the flu?)

"Trust the science"? "Trust" the science? Trust the "Science"?
(Hey, at least they're not suggesting that coconuts migrate...but coconuts DO get the 'rona, so, get the jab.)

😉

Yep, exactly.

How many people around the world die of the flu, all flus every year.

Go back 20 years and compare the numbers and see where 2020 fits in, and the entire thing is exposed

Booyah! 

For those who trust/trusted "the science":

Why CDC doesn't require testing at end of isolation: Director

The newly updated CDC guidelines don't require testing at the end of isolation because PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told "Good Morning America" Wednesday.

"So we would have people in isolation for a very long time if we were relying on PCRs," Walensky said.

read more here

interview-walensky-abc-ml-211229_1640784
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

As the COVID-19 pandemic has swept the globe, more than 5.4 million people have died from the disease worldwide, including over 818,000...

Markity Marc wrote: Of the 42 new hospitalizations how many are manaquins?  Did they specify 42 humans or the breakdown of humans/manaquins? ...

Mannequins is hows you spellit, Markk. And don’t leave out the cadavers! It’s a well-known FACT, it's a fact I tell ya, that those people who supposedly died from Covid-19 AND the vax were already dead and harvested from morgues.

Sol Roth: There was a world, once, you punk.

Detective Thorn: Yes, so you keep telling me.

Sol Roth: I was there. I can prove it.

Detective Thorn: I know, I know. When you were young, people were better.

Sol Roth: Aw, nuts. People were always rotten. But the world was beautiful.

Detective Thorn: Soylent Green is People!!!!

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, last year the motherfuckers who report stats reported all flu stats as COVID-19.

Really?

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

TG,

He moved to here:

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
48 minutes ago, william.scherk said:
23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
[AP report] The U.S. flu season has arrived on schedule after taking a year off, with flu hospitalizations rising and two child deaths reported. Last year's...

Really?

I notice you didn't ask this "really?" to the idiots who said the flu took a year off from infecting people, nor have you shown any interest in why the flu took a vacation.

I am questioning the claim. The problem  here is that no work has been shown, just opinion.  As with the HAARP Gridquake, some people tend to reject a prosaic explanation in favour of murky supposition. Or mere suspicion ...

Here's my general thoughts: influenza is a respiratory infection, so what kinds of behaviours can slow the spread of respiratory infections?

-- short answer: masking, social distancing, restricting attendance at indoor affairs with strangers.  Etcetera.  Individual actions.

Eg, 

How COVID-19 is changing the cold and flu season

-- Measures meant to tame the coronavirus pandemic are quashing influenza and most other respiratory diseases, which could have wide-ranging implications.

Why haven't you had an influenza infection since your sickness three or four years ago? 

Spoiler

Avoid close contact. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. ...

Stay home when you are sick. ...

Cover your mouth and nose. ...

Clean your hands. ...

Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. ...

Practice other good health habits.

Yowza.

15 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Yes really.

I want to see those motherfuckers in jail.

That's fine. If one can identify those unnamed motherfuckers and the specific crimes they have committed, there might be a case.  Otherwise, I see bombastic opinion masquerading as reasonable hypothesis.  Identify correctly first ...

The bottom line is that the claims do not assess the reasons given in the AP story. Identify those reasons and pick them apart one by one ... if the aim is persuasion, there is work to do.

39 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

That's fine. If one can identify those unnamed motherfuckers and the specific crimes they have committed, there might be a case.

William,

I suppose I was not clear.

I want the people who purposely misreported health information to the public to the extent they caused the flu to "take a vacation" to be investigated, charged with crime and thrown in prison. I mean both the leaders and those who followed and executed this planned misinformation effort.

There's a tipping point where we no longer have a society, but instead a human barnyard. At that tipping point, I am no longer interested in civility. 

Tell me there's a new technology for vax. OK. I'm not convinced, but I'm willing to be civil and discuss it. Tell me we have to lockdown people until we get this thing figured out. OK. I'm not convinced, but I'm willing to be civil and discuss it. 

But tell me the fucking flu took a vacation for a whole year while crony corporatists filled their butts with gobs of money and people died, got maimed and changed their DNA from their products, I've had it. 

How stupid do they expect people to be?

Stupid enough to swallow that?

Enough.

The motherfuckers who are staging this need to be removed from society and put in a place where they can't harm anyone anymore.

Is that identification clear enough? 

Law enforcement, starting in 2023, will provide the names if that is what you are harping on. Then we will see them in court. And then in prison. And believe me, there is a lot of names.

But here's one name we can start with: Anthony Fauci. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

William,

I suppose I was not clear.

I want the people who purposely misreported health information to the public to the extent they caused the flu to "take a vacation" to be investigated, charged with crime and thrown in prison. I mean both the leaders and those who followed and executed this planned misinformation effort.

There's a tipping point where we no longer have a society, but instead a human barnyard. At that tipping point, I am no longer interested in civility. 

Tell me there's a new technology for vax. OK. I'm not convinced, but I'm willing to be civil and discuss it. Tell me we have to lockdown people until we get this thing figured out. OK. I'm not convinced, but I'm willing to be civil and discuss it. 

But tell me the fucking flu took a vacation for a whole year while crony corporatists filled their butts with gobs of money and people died, got maimed and changed their DNA from their products, I've had it. 

How stupid do they expect people to be?

Stupid enough to swallow that?

Enough.

The motherfuckers who are staging this need to be removed from society and put in a place where they can't harm anyone anymore.

Is that identification clear enough? 

Law enforcement, starting in 2023, will provide the names if that is what you are harping on. Then we will see them in court. And then in prison. And believe me, there is a lot of names.

But here's one name we can start with: Anthony Fauci. 

Michael

Amen, bravo and bravisimo! 

For those who think that the flu "took a year off" because of masks:
(Presented NOT by "prosaic, emotional, alt-right conspiracy sites", but by CNN's Dr. Leana Wen.)

SCIENCE! CNN Finally Admits Cloth Masks Don't Stop COVID (But Nobody Told Biden)

“Cloth masks are not appropriate for this pandemic,” CNN’s Dr. Leana Wen said on Monday night.

“It’s not appropriate for omicron,” she continued. “It was not appropriate for delta, alpha, or any of the previous variants, either, because we’re dealing with something that’s airborne.”

The CNN host and whoever that other guy was — I do not watch cable news — sat there looking incredulous.

That’s not quite a turnaround for Wen, who also writes for the Washington Post and served as President of Planned Parenthood.

This time last year she was tweeting things like, “Cloth masks are little more than facial decorations and should not be considered an acceptable form of face covering.”

Instead, she called on the government to “require (and distribute) medical-grade surgical masks to be worn in crowded indoor spaces.”

Ever worn an N95 mask to a restaurant, a football game, or a concert? Those things are a pain even in ideal circumstances where you aren’t trying to eat, have fun, or enjoy a nice conversation.

On the other hand, back in July of 2020, Wen was actually touting cloth masks on Twitter. “It’s a lot less uncomfortable than ventilators, dialysis lines, all of those things that have had to happen to my father,” she warned.

In October that same year, Wen scolded her Twitter readers yet again. “We are asked to wear cloth over our mouth and nose, wash our hands & avoid crowds,” she chided “Seldom has so little been asked for so much benefit.”

You can read Wen’s “evolution” via the magic of screencaps here because the internet is forever.

What worked in July of 2020 isn’t any good in December of 2021 for some reason.

I suspect the reason is political.

read more here:

Cloth-Masks-1200x630.png
PJMEDIA.COM

“Cloth masks are not appropriate for this pandemic,” CNN’s Dr. Leana Wen said on Monday night. “It’s not appropriate for omicron,” she...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Here's my general thoughts: influenza is a respiratory infection, so what kinds of behaviours can slow the spread of respiratory infections?

-- short answer: masking, social distancing, restricting attendance at indoor affairs with strangers.  Etcetera.  Individual actions.

If this is true you would see flu cases directly correlate to COVID cases, on the basis that they spread the same way. When COVID cases rise, flu cases would also rise, and the inverse.

Lets compare the hospitalizations:

cov.png

... and from

WWW.CANADA.CA

Influenza surveillance report from January 3, 2021 to January 9, 2021, published by the Public Health Agency of Canada.

... couldn't find a graph anywhere. But here's a quote!

Severe Outcomes Influenza Surveillance

Provincial/Territorial Influenza Hospitalizations and Deaths

In week 01, no influenza-associated hospitalizations were reported by participating provinces and territoriesFootnote 2. To date no influenza-associated hospitalizations were reported by participating provinces and territories.

Number of provinces and territories reporting in week 01: 9 out of 9

Footnote 2

Influenza-associated hospitalizations are reported by Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Yukon. Only hospitalizations that require intensive medical care are reported by Saskatchewan.

That's the first week of 2021.

Here's just cases, opposed to hospitalizations:

flu.png

Wow! Looks like masks worked! (too bad they didn't for COVID during this same time period).

• Upvote 2

On 12/27/2021 at 4:15 PM, Mark said:

Dr. Peter McCullough will be interviewed again soon (Tuesday, 18 January 2022 at 1:30 pm) and I have a pipeline to the interviewer.  Does anyone here have a question you’d like to ask him?

Don't know whether this has been mentioned. Joe Rogan interviewed McCullough on Dec 13. Episode 1747. Excellent piece and long at 2:45 hrs.

On 12/28/2021 at 7:07 PM, Peter said:

Those pronouns are meant to mean "in general" which will include less of the healthy, younger people . . . but if you check in on local hospitals they may express their medical opinion that the unvaccinated are comprising an unneeded larger percent . . . and if "those people" would just get the vaccine yadda, yadda.

It is a personal decision and shall remain that way here in America at least in a governmental way, but companies do require vax if you want to work there. If you say nay you are free to go elsewhere. I think of it like insurance too.

"Free to go elsewhere" is a contradiction in terms, in this context.

If the employee were "free", he'd choose to stay with his present job.

If the company's owners were 'free' and not forced to act as a stooge for the government (nor pander to societal pressure) they would normally prefer to keep him on.

"You" were hired on certain criteria, amenable to both parties -- but then the terms of your contract unilaterally get modified in midstream?

"Oh, didn't we mention that we have a uniform health policy towards vaccinations which all staff members must abide by?"

You don't like it, move on. I've heard that disingenuous justification for mandated-vaccination used often by anti-'anti-vaxxers'. Believe me, the last thing to concern them is one's freedom. Total control is their aim.

Frankly, "we" elsewhere, look especially to America to sustain those freedoms on "our" behalf. Thankfully, your Conservatives mainly (maybe not totally and exclusively and not always for objectively-accepted reasons) provide the last line, with other places, which hold onto them in the world.  If it's "freedom of action" one wants, above all, one will need to get used to having some odd bedfellows of all persuasions. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, anthony said:

If the company's owners were 'free' and not forced to act as a stooge for the government (nor pandering to societal pressure) they would normally prefer keep him on....

You don't like it, move on. I've heard that disingenuous justification for mandated-vaccination used often by anti-'anti-vaxxers'.

"No, the government would not establish any censorship; it would not need to."
-Ayn Rand, "Government by Intimidation"

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Peter said:

Warning, overload! Free Enterprise . . . aah . . . signing off.

Free enterprise means freedom - from government action, policy, mandates.

One can't throw out these anti-concepts which happen to contain the word "free", as if they mean anything one wants.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, anthony said:

Free enterprise means freedom - from government action, policy, mandates.

One can't throw out these anti-concepts which happen to contain the word "free", as if they mean anything one wants.

I was talking about a freely owned company and not the guv'mint. You follow their rules or you quit. That is freedom.  edit. I am half joking but if a company required shoes and a shirt . . .