Coronavirus

Peter

8 hours ago, Peter said:

I was talking about a freely owned company and not the guv'mint. You follow their rules or you quit. That is freedom.  edit. I am half joking but if a company required shoes and a shirt . . .  

"*A* company", Peter. The rights are held by a private owner of ¬an individual ¬ company. Each may proscribe what he pleases on his/her own property

You don't accept that single individual's preferences/rules, you don't sign on. Or, don't enter his business place. Or whatever. You have to vaxx, go barefoot, wear shoes, etc. - if you want to; the rules and conditions are made known in advance.

Now that's the diff between individual freedom of choice, individual rights - and with government-mandated, blanket, POLICY.

Back to real and present conditions, in that case there would be fewer companies which fired/banned workers/customers for being unvaxxed. Those individual owners who did discriminate, would have to accept loss of employees/patronage from the unvaxxed perhaps offset by a gain from the vaxxed. That's acceptable freedom for all (if rational, they'd eventually come round to the scientific realization that the vaccinated are as liable to spread a virus as are the others - and return to normal business out of self-interest).

Only the intimidation and outright force of Gvt measures and policing behind them, is what allows (or compels) most companies or restaurants etc. to act coercively. 

• Upvote 1

I think the accounting has been done throughout the clusterfuck, it’s just the voices of reason and truth have been and are being continually swamped and drown out by msm and whatever ‘legacy’ legitimacy still surrounds it.

My fear/concern is that a true reckoning will be missed/missing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

I’m looking forward to an ending to all the pissing and moaning on both sides.  Although the squirming of all the Karens/snowflakes is endlessly entertaining…..

Spoken like a true Canadian although on the trains to the concentration camps, and being herded up like cattle ( but worse) to get on the trains, there was lots of pissing and moaning on both sides.

The Nazis though did not really need to piss and moan too much because they could shoot ones who did.

I know what you meant by your comments but our freedoms have been taken, they are the ones who we are letting take them.

The tipping point has happened though! 

2 hours ago, tmj said:

I think the accounting has been done throughout the clusterfuck, it’s just the voices of reason and truth have been and are being continually swamped and drown out by msm and whatever ‘legacy’ legitimacy still surrounds it.

The reckoning has just started my friend and it will be way closer than the French Revolution than the American Revolution.

The People have juat started 

9 hours ago, tmj said:

T,

Predictions are not facts for anybody, but there are things that give me optimism.

The problem is power.

Once the MAGA movement gets power back, I doubt it will go easy on the Deep State and make the same mistakes as before.

Also, in his first term, Trump tried to make pets out of rattlesnakes. I think he learned that was not a good idea.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

There's a new gun in town: CORBEVAX!

E98F3433-6E4D-4CEC-83E43972044B4C4C.jpg
WWW.SCIENTIFICAMERICAN.COM

With proved technology and no-frills tech transfer, CORBEVAX is poised to reach hundreds of millions in the coming weeks

JFK. Jr. on why they are going after children

"They are never going to market a vaccine, allow people access to a vaccine, an approved vaccine, without getting liability protection. Now the emergency use authorization vaccines have liability protection under the PREP Act and under the CARES Act.

"So as long as you take an emergency use [vaccine], you can’t sue them. Once they get approved, now you can sue them, unless they can get it recommended for children. Why? Because all vaccines that are recommended, officially recommended, for children get liability protection even if an adult gets that vaccine. That’s why they are going after kids. They know this is going to kill and injure a huge number of children, but they need to do it for the liability protection.”

He goes on to say that they know it will kill and injure many children, and how they know it.

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a narrative buster:

Well, the jab didn't work, multiple PCR tests didn't work, quarantining didn't work, and living miles from civilization didn't work.

Apropos, how in hell did the virus get down there in Antarctica?

Michael

Did you ever see John Carpenter's THE THING?
(Not saying it's that, now; I'm just saying...)

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a narrative buster:

Well, the jab didn't work, multiple PCR tests didn't work, quarantining didn't work, and living miles from civilization didn't work.

Apropos, how in hell did the virus get down there in Antarctica?

Michael

Gremlins in the ice…

You have to name something and get people to believe that name refers to something different than heretofore seen (although most often it isn't in reality). Then, persuasion-wise, the rest is easy.

As soon as they named the magic beans they had a test for magic beans, research on magic beans and created a fear of magic beans.  Now it’s like a three-ring circus 'hair-on-fire' panic to get a magic bean test kit.

Yup, that's 2021 summarized.

Also, throwing a shitload of money into the mix in the beginning helps a lot.

Michael

It's like goddam cockroaches. You kill one and a hoard follows.

But you've got to kill them, otherwise, they overrun everything.

One cockroach down:

COVID-Vaccine.jpg
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

Another Biden vaccine mandate has been halted. This time it is his vaccine and mask mandates for Head Start programs.

It's just an injunction right now, but a cockroach that died.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I don't know where you are going to get the three hours to see this. God knows I don't have them. But I started watching just because I wanted to jump around and skim so I could say something, but I'm over 20 minutes into the video straight. What's more, I am going to see the whole damn thing.

Today.

It's the interview between Joe Rogan and Dr. Robert Malone.

RbEtHaVCeNYs_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Joe Rogan sits down with Dr. Robert Malone and discusses the deadly dangers of the MRNA Vaccines and the censorship of him trying to warn the world about it.

It starts with who Dr. Malone really is--in a form I have yet to see--and goes on from there. (He is not just an academic. In addition to his credentials, he is a vaccine product developer. That's his main profession, or at least it was before the fake news media went after him.)

I have learned a ton in these last 20 minutes or so (starting with the fact that, despite a huge propaganda campaign, Dr. Malone did invent the mRNA tech--patents don't lie) and, from the way they are doing the interview, I am not bored.

Also, the freedom angle is highlighted in this interview, so it is perfect for a forum devoted to reason and freedom. Apropos, he did get the vax, but I don't know the details yet.

This one, this video, if you take the time to watch it, is a major boost to your intellectual depth, then intellectual ammunition. At least is it being so for me.

So far, I cannot recommend it highly enough. Maybe it will go bad as I watch the rest, but from my experience looking at these kinds of videos, I doubt it.

Take the time and watch it. You won't regret it and you will get clarity on a lot of murky stuff in the culture.

Michael

EDIT: There is a glitch in the video from 1:55:41 to 2:03:39. The image freezes during that time and there is no sound. But if you look at the video scrubber numbers, the video is actually running. So don't think this is a problem with the video no longer being available or your computer no longer working. Just jump the vid to 2:03:39 and it resumes as normal.

SECOND EDIT: A full transcript of this interview has been entered into Congressional records by Congressman Troy Nehls. Now it's public domain, so read it here: Joe Rogan Experience #1757 – Dr. Robert Malone, MD Full Transcript.

• Upvote 1

Using just an audio version , I’ve prepared five pounds of potatoes for boiling and subsequent mashing , spiked a four pound pork roast with enough garlic to choke a hors..err I mean make the roast delicious , folded whitewash and getting ready to shower the kid :)

So far enjoying the conversation and learning more particulars of Dr Malone’s personal history, and also realizing some how my algorithm feed has given me a lot of the info already. I just mentioned to my wife the other day that I / we have been pretty well acquainted with the zeitgeist of the ‘anti vaxxers’ since we have all been enlisted in the global effort of curve flattening.

Now I’m left trying to figure out if this is an aspect of being ‘bubblized’ , or if the ‘narrative’ is avoidable or at least tweakable by  staying focused on using a first principles lens. So far I’m inclined to see the latter and can credit OL as a pretty good filtering mechanism for steering, in a good way.

Half way through now , and one of the biggest things that ‘feels’ almost proven , is the extent to which the medical institutions are compromised and captured.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tmj said:

So far I’m inclined to see the latter and can credit OL as a pretty good filtering mechanism for steering, in a good way.

T,

Many thanks.

Confucius say: Facts help a lot when added to common sense. So follow the money.

btw - Since you are doing audio, don't be fooled by the glitch I uncovered and added to the previous post.

Michael

To those still mocking the 'Rona/Big Government coalition's critics with the "muh conspiracy theory!" line of outerwear: The Emperor has no clothes, and they're been saying the quiet part out loud (authoritarian takeover) for a while, now. And there are no more excuses for apologetics, nor for hiding your head in the sand. Not in 2022.

Political Legitimacy, Authoritarianism, and Climate Change

Published online by Cambridge University Press:  06 December 2021

Abstract

Is authoritarian power ever legitimate? The contemporary political theory literature—which largely conceptualizes legitimacy in terms of democracy or basic rights—would seem to suggest not. I argue, however, that there exists another, overlooked aspect of legitimacy concerning a government’s ability to ensure safety and security. While, under normal conditions, maintaining democracy and rights is typically compatible with guaranteeing safety, in emergency situations, conflicts between these two aspects of legitimacy can and often do arise. A salient example of this is the COVID-19 pandemic, during which severe limitations on free movement and association have become legitimate techniques of government. Climate change poses an even graver threat to public safety. Consequently, I argue, legitimacy may require a similarly authoritarian approach. While unsettling, this suggests the political importance of climate action. For if we wish to avoid legitimating authoritarian power, we must act to prevent crises from arising that can only be resolved by such means.

american_political%20science%20review.jp
WWW.CAMBRIDGE.ORG

Political Legitimacy, Authoritarianism, and Climate Change

I saw the whole thing.

Wow.

Just a couple of comments.

1. Dr. Malone got the Moderna vaccine early on. And he suffered with a whole host of side effects. Since he is a big cheese in this stuff, he managed to know what was going on and take measures to counteract them. He was actually infected with COVID-19 before it became a thing and before there were vaccines. He came up with his own medicine that cured him at the time.

2. Joe Rogan was surprised that Dr. Malone chose Gettr as his Twitter replacement. He even asked Malone if that place isn't a bunch of right wing nut jobs talking smack all the time. When Malone told him there was no censorship on Gettr, I saw Joe's eyes do a double-take as if some people he trusted had been misinforming him. He said he was going to check it out and might even start promoting it. He has made it clear that he is pissed about social media censoring folks all the time.

There is just too much in that interview to mention right now. 

Once again, watch that video. You will be glad you did.

The major emotion I'm feeling is not a sense of triumph or despair or anything like that.

It's relief. I feel relief. 

Talk about a voice of reason in lay-people's language in the midst of a lot of yelling, malfeasance, intimidation and irrationality...

At least watch these two very short clips to get an idea.

The first clip is one Joe Rogan himself said he hopes will go all over the Internet.

and the second. Notice how Dr. Malone is a stickler for facts when saying something else would have benefitted him more.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1