Coronavirus

Peter

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So, in your opinion, for the unvaxed or unboostered, it is rational to be concerned about side-effects?

Of course. And it is rational for those vaxed and boostered to worry about side effects, joke, but be much less worried about getting Covid. They are still holding with 95 percent for the vaccinated to not get the disease. Bad reactions are very small. 

I’m not going to ask what Guo Wengui, a.k.a. Guo Haoyun, a.ka. Miles Guo, a.k.a Miles Kwok, has done trying to make the People’s Republic of China less corrupt, because I don’t care.  That’s one trouble with these immigrants, they bring their battles with them (though in GW’s case it may just be a show battle).

One of the first things GW did after arrival in the U.S. was set up a huge Ponzi scheme promising investors an unreal return on investment.  It dwarfed Charles Ponzi’s in scale if not promises.  The fact that GW quickly became crook here gives credence to his having been a crook in China.

Just look at GW and Bannon!  Yuck.  They make a fitting pair.

A business is beholden to its investors.  And Trump is  accepting help  from  this creep?

13 minutes ago, Peter said:

Of course. And it is rational for those vaxed and boostered to worry about side effects, joke, but be much less worried about getting Covid. They are still holding with 95 percent for the vaccinated to not get the disease. Bad reactions are very small. 

Peter,

And is it rational to decide not to get vaccinated for a disease with over 99% survival rate, even if the vaccine were not experimental?

Michael

55 minutes ago, Mark said:

I’m not going to ask what Guo Wengui, a.k.a. Guo Haoyun, a.ka. Miles Guo, a.k.a Miles Kwok, has done trying to make the People’s Republic of China less corrupt, because I don’t care. 

Well, the Chinese do look like each other.

I swear, ya' can't tell 'em apart.

:)

(I couldn't resist...)

If I didn't suspect the contrary, I would say there are signals this guy supports the Chinese Communist Party. He's sure concerned about defending their money and culpability in the pandemic.

But in the Wikipedia article he presented on Gou, there's the following section and it didn't even register to him when slinging hatred in considering this story might run deeper than the propaganda:

In April 2017, an Interpol notice was issued for Guo's arrest, requested by the Chinese government.

. . .

Misinformation campaign against Guo

A study by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute which analysed the tweets of Chinese government controlled accounts banned by Twitter in response to the 2019–20 Hong Kong protests found that the accounts had distributed more material attacking Guo Wengui than any other target including the Hong Kong protestors. Other dissidents targeted by the bot network included Gui Minhai and Yu Wensheng as well as striking PLA veterans.[47] In another report from the South China Morning Post, the researchers found that more than 38,000 tweets from 618 of the now-suspended Twitter accounts targeted Guo.

But, antisemitism calls and we must defend the honor and integrity of the CCP against "crooks" like Guo to get to Trump, right? :) 

(You can't make this crap up. :) )

I wonder if anyone other than Big Pharma, Fauci cronies, Biden associates, university professor spies, fake news media, etc. is making money off the CCP. I have to give it to them. They know how to buy sell-outs in America. And there are oodles of sell-outs in America...

Michael

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... Wikipedia article ... presented on Gou...

I just skimmed over the entire article.

Even with all the propaganda and weasel-words and outright statements that the CCP is after him with all the legal and dirty tricks they can muster in that article, the more I read about this guy, the more I admire him.

This man is a warrior who fights for what he believes in. And, from what I have seen so far, he is fearless.

God, I love that.

The world would be a far better place with more people like Guo Wengui in it.

Michael

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

And now, for something COMPLETELY different...this might be the most interesting turn I've seen this take yet...

TG,

Holy shit.

That didn't register at first. (I was distracted. :) )

I think Catherine Austin Fitts's story about Gideon I recently read is about right.

Make noise in the right manner at the right time and the Midianites will slaughter each other.

So according to this guy, Pfizer vaccines don't cause death. They only cause death when used with vaccines from the other companies.

LOL...

This is actually entertaining...

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I think Catherine Austin Fitts's story about Gideon I recently read is about right.

For those interested, here is the video. The Gideon story starts soon after the 10 minute mark.

j6Qtb.WHFsc.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

We take a walk with Catherine along the Dutch coast and learn more about her background and her thoughts. Catherine's analysis can be found at https://home.solari.com This interview was done as apart

It's great to see this working in the COVID universe, also.

Michael

• Like 1

(Bloomberg) -- The omicron variant of Covid-19, first identified in South Africa, has now been detected in countries from the U.S. to South Korea, underscoring the difficulties of curtailing contagious new strains. end quote

Michael wrote, “And is it rational to decide not to get vaccinated for a disease with over 99% survival rate, even if the vaccine were not experimental?

Depending on what your doctor recommends and your chances of NOT getting hospital sick, I agree whole heartedly. As I mentioned I would still get it just to not feel like I had a cold or the flu.  Something not discussed? Omicron is a milder strain and if gotten it will hopefully keep people from getting more lethal variations. Granted, it may not be as benign as getting vaccinated but it would be the second solution on my list of rational medical decisions.   

I know what triggered that thought about omicron being used like a vaccine. That is what the cow pox vaccine does to small pox.

I suppose they could set up a hugging booth at all major pharmacies, with someone contagious from the omicron variation. Ten cents a hug. Twenty five cents for a kiss.

10 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Have you been consulting books on Delphic oracularism?

Ellen,

What you want is already starting and might happen much sooner than I imagined. (My Oracle went into overdrive. :) )

The following is the way to get Trump to come out in public about the vaccines, that is, opposed to saying he needs to give up on elections and unrealistic things like that.

jonestrumpwar2387890.jpg
WWW.INFOWARS.COM

If Trump doesn't admit he was duped by Fauci and Big Pharma over the experimental injection, then he's complicit in the forced inoculation of children and hundreds of thousands of vaccine deaths.

If you listen to the opening of Alex's video, you will see that it's not flaming Trump like the clickbait title and subtitle. But it is strong--strong in a way that I believe will please you.

Alex basically says he's now on a mission to light a fire under the butts of Trump, Rand Paul (who he blames for giving Trump bad advice) and other MAGA figures. He wants them to come out strong against jabbing kids and he wants them to talk about dangers of the experimental vax. And other things like that.

His view is that politicians are not coming out because they are afraid to be along in a fight against Big Pharma and the predator class. So he wants to give the popular support to make this happen.

What's more, I think this way will work. Alex has an enormous audience (well over 100 million) and Trump knows these people are his people. And Alex doesn't stop once he gets started.

And here's a thought. I wouldn't doubt that Steve Bannon is in the middle of this. He another guy with an audience of well over 100 million. And, as I have already posted on this thread, Peter Navarro (who is practically Steve's sidekick) has recently been saying all the right things about the vax. Also, Steve often refers to Alex as : "The Great Alex Jones."

If I know Alex (and, hell, Steve), this is probably being coordinated with Trump himself or someone close to Trump. I don't think it is happening all of a sudden out of nowhere. 

No one can topple the Big Pharms crony cabal with words alone. You need deeds and shitloads of people. Alex has the capacity to generate countless demonstrations and activities. Even then, this fight is going to be ugly.

But as Lin Wood says, "Watch it happen."

Michael

From USA Facts: Nov 05, 2021 · At least 225,606,197 people or 69% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 194,747,839 people or 59% of the population have been fully vaccinated. end quote

I will say the following U.S. information IS heartening, because they keep “updating it.” 6,207, or 0.0018 percent, died from / after getting, the vaccine . . . they think. Well, they do know over 6000 people died AFTER getting the vaccine out of nearly two hundred million citizens who did get the vaccine. But who is to say the deaths were from the vaccine or from some other cause?

We are getting closer to a million Americans dead from the Coronavirus and 6000 died after getting the vaccine. If I were younger or didn’t use a CPAP machine at night I might hold off . . . but I doubt it. Nope. I would get the vaccine again. Peter

Notes: From Bing updated December 6, 2021: United States deaths from the coronavirus: 788,202.

From a CDC “outlet” (ATLANTA Precision Vaccinations) The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed an increased number of deaths reported after a COVID-19 vaccination. Between December 14, 2020, through July 19, 2021, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) received 12,313 reports of death among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

UPDATE: As of 2:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website modified the number of VAERS reports related to COVID-19 vaccination deaths from 12,313 to 6,079, through July 13, 2021. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date remains July 19, 2021.

UPDATE #2: As of 6:30 PM CT on July 21, 2021, the CDC's website stated through July 19, 2021, VAERS had received 6,207 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC's webpage's Last Update date reflects July 21, 2021.

6000 died after getting vaccinated. 788000 Americans died from coronavirus. 6000 divided by 788000 is .0076142132 percent . . . so there is less than a one percent chance of dying from the vaccine and a 99 times greater chance of dying from The Coronavirus. “Lies, damn lies, and statistics” as Mark Twain said. But getting the vaccination looks a lot safer, better, and more rational. Crunch your own numbers, but if you are over 40, have underlying conditions, or half a brain, get the vaccine just as you get all your other vaccines, which also have “some risk” after taking.  

Are you an objectivist? Peter

From Johns Hopkins. Yes. All of the coronavirus vaccines approved or authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are very safe and also very good at preventing serious or fatal cases of COVID-19. The risk of serious side effects associated with these vaccines is very small . . . . COVID-19 Vaccine Safety — What We Know. Since the authorization of the first COVID-19 vaccines in December 2020, millions of people in the U.S. have been safely vaccinated. As of October 2021, nearly 405 million doses of the vaccines have been given. More than 10 months of data show the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious disease or death due to COVID-19. Additional shots and boosters are also being authorized for certain groups to make the protection even stronger . . . .

What about the safety of COVID-19 vaccination for diverse groups of people?

The FDA and other reviewers closely consider diverse populations and include them in the trials. The clinical trials for the first two COVID-19 vaccines included members of underrepresented minorities and older age groups, and people with conditions such as obesity, diabetes, and heart and respiratory conditions.

Does Johns Hopkins Medicine recommend that I get a COVID-19 vaccine?

Yes, we recommend that everyone who is eligible get vaccinated with one of the three currently authorized COVID-19 vaccines. Johns Hopkins Medicine is administering all three vaccines: Pfizer-BioNTechModerna and Johnson & Johnson. We view all three as highly effective in preventing serious disease, hospitalization and death from COVID-19 (including disease caused by the very contagious delta variant of the coronavirus), and we believe that their benefits outweigh their risks.

1 minute ago, Mark said:

With, Peter.  Not from, with.

Thanks. I see the distinction. A diagnosed Coronavirus sickness may be what brought someone to the ICU but a heart attack or lung disease may have been the "final cause.'  

14 minutes ago, tmj said:

... the manufacturers are still legally not liable for harm ?

T,

There's the scam right there.

Whenever the government exempts a commercial activity from the possibility of being sued like everyone else, bad things happen. This happened with vax. This happened with social media.

Notice that many of the same people are involved in both, too.

That tells me a crapload of insider stuff goes on. (But you don't need an IQ above 25 to know that. :) )

This legal exemption from normal liability that applies to everyone else also happens with many government things. What could possibility go wrong there? Like wars for profit and little else, for instance? Nah... That would never happen...

Michael

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Peter said:

... but a heart attack or lung disease may have been the "final cause.' 

Or a motorcycle accident, getting squished and so on.

This is already on record in many places.

Also, if a hospital reports death from normal causes, they get $XXX. If they report the same death as being caused by COVID, they get so much more.

What could possibly go wrong with the reporting?

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

6000 died after getting vaccinated. 788000 Americans died from coronavirus. 6000 divided by 788000 is .0076142132 percent . . . so there is less than a one percent chance of dying from the vaccine and a 99 times greater chance of dying from The Coronavirus. “Lies, damn lies, and statistics” as Mark Twain said. But getting the vaccination looks a lot safer, better, and more rational. Crunch your own numbers, but if you are over 40, have underlying conditions, or half a brain, get the vaccine just as you get all your other vaccines, which also have “some risk” after taking.  

Can someone really die from something that does not exist?

Now, how many have died from the "vaccine"?

Now show me the math

Peter Taylor's quote is from Real Clear Politics: Election Updates for October 25, 2021

On 10/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, Peter said:

Who is Q? TC seems to know. Todd Carney at Real clear Politics: . . . In Arizona, even after the controversial audit proved former President Donald Trump’s election beliefs wrong, several state Republicans are continuing to push the claim that the election was rigged. Political activist Ron Watkins is running in a congressional election in the state. Many believe Watkins is the anonymous poster “Q” who fueled the QAnon movement . . . .

Sometime before the end of October, CyberNinja's Doug Logan appeared with Coomer case linchpin Joe Oltman on a Conservative Daily podcast -- to answer outstanding questions and clarify some points of contention or misapprehension.

Here's an instructive Tweet thread excerpting from the program, collated by Twitter account @PootDibou.

On Poot's Google Drive are all the videos and caption files from the thread, including this brief excerpt from a Doug Logan/Jovan Pulitzer conversation, in which both fellows slag off an unnamed trash outlet. Poot tartly adds in "Gateway Pundit."

Re the Krebs/CISA pronouncement:

Logan: "The difficulty I think you get into in all of this, is that you start weaving such large of a conspiracy that, for everyone to be involved in it, it becomes unbelievable and difficult."

Joe Oltman is a man who gets steamed up now and again (if you've read the Oltman depositions in the Colorado Coomer case, you'll already be aware). In this video he apologizes to Logan for questioning his integrity and probity:

"Send a round of apologies to Table 17 and put it on my tab."

Edited by william.scherk
Noted the non-quote from Logan and Pulitzer re the 'trash' outlet.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Can someone really die from something that does not exist?

Now, how many have died from the "vaccine"?

Now show me the math

Apparently stress among the relatively young

INDUSTRY20Stress202014072061.jpg?width=1
WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Up to 300,000 people in the UK are facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD), two London physicians have...

Remember all the heart attacks in the 30- 40 age group after the 2008 financial meltdown, it all makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

William,

This might surprise you, but I recall seeing two of the videos you just posted and, it's fuzzy in my mind where I saw them, the image of Mike Lindell being associated with the broadcast is strong in my mind.

There is one part you didn't mention and I believe it is important to understanding the videos correctly. The context was not to change sides, as implied in your framing, but instead, it was a religious meeting of minds. And by religion, I mean Christianity.

I remember that real well from when I saw it a ways back. Make of that what you will, but their controlling narrative had nothing to do with the controlling narrative governing the anti-audit side. They met and were talking as brothers in Christ. They were not doing politics.

One other point. I recall seeing those videos right before October, not after. But I'm going from memory, so that might be off.

As to Pulitzer and Gateway Pundit, they fight and they make up and they fight and they make up and they...

One would not know that from your post, but that's what happens.

Incidentally, I agree that they are more about propaganda than news. They've never hid that, either. On your side of the aisle, your people call those who do the same thing for leftie causes "activism" and "community organizing." They don't like the term "propaganda" to describe and identify their propaganda.

Michael

EDIT: Anyway, what does this have to do with Coronavirus? I'm confused... Arizona audit... Coronavirus... Arizona audit... Coronavirus... Grooooonk gack kee sonch... aschhhhewwwww!... sniffle... sniffle...

Did I get sick?... I'm not feeling so good... I'm hot... I can't breathe... Let me out of here!

Will a jab help?!!!...

:evil: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Thanks. I see the distinction. A diagnosed Coronavirus sickness may be what brought someone to the ICU but a heart attack or lung disease may have been the "final cause.'  

You are just assuming that COVID brought them there and that your original interpretation of the numbers is basically right. A lot of people could have been in hospital for other reasons and been infected there because that is a prime place for it to spread. And as you have already heard, I'm sure, the policies for qualifying a COVID case included instances when a patient tested negative, but still had been out of the country, or around someone else who may have been carrying the virus--in other words, it was up to the doctors discretion as to whether it was plausible that the person died with COVID. And of course the incentive being huge monetary benefits for the hospital ($50,000 per COVID case in some cases:

coronovirus-1200x400.jpg
WWW.AHA.ORG

The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) today announced that it will distribute a second round of funding from the Public Health...

The way you are using surface level, government/media/corporate approved statistics could be used against other things you believe, yet you still use them...

• Upvote 1