Coronavirus

Peter

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Like I said, I don't trust the stats for this topic--from anywhere.

My sister us a nurse. My local hospital is believable. I read "a bit of the science." The VA recommends . . . Get the shot or don't.  It is your decision. I got the shots and the booster. Use your reason and not your "irrationality." Live or die Objectivists. It is your choice. I chose life and not bull shit.

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

deleted by the deletor

I think you are "with me on this" rational objectivist and veteran. I don't think the VA would be anything but rational and medical. Have you walked into a VA and stepped in front of a machine that takes your temperature? Cool. Unless you have Covid and are hot. I tried to fool it with my car's AC on cool, but it wouldn't register me at all, like I was a vampire. old joke

3 hours ago, anthony said:

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/south-africa/

The top question: Why, happily, are fatalities staying low (while infections in most countries are rising)?

I used to think the vaccinations have been more effective, at least with partly preventing deaths. They no longer top my list. E.g. a low vaccination rate here in SA, while deaths have also subsided. Now the priority appears to me, generally (and brutally, I'm afraid) -

1 . A great number of the most frail, elderly, ill or otherwise susceptible have already died. (Last year and this, in previous waves).

2. Many survivors achieved natural immunity.

3. The vaccines help a little further with the remainder.

The coronavirus acts like natural selection, imo, taking the weakest ("lowest hanging fruit") earliest. Who is left have stronger resistance.

Tony,

There is a lot of truth in your post.

And that aligns with what the Chinese wanted out of this virus and possibly vax.

Except I don't think they care about Item 3.

Lots of people are gaining lots of things with this whole affair.

It will be a very good day when all this goes away.

Michael

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I don't think the VA would be anything but rational and medical.

>snort<

WWW.LAWYERSANDSETTLEMENTS.COM

If you are a veteran and you or family members have been injured due to veteran medical malpractice, including post-traumatic stress...

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

The Department of Veterans Affairs appears prone to failure — and our country's military heroes continue to pay the price. Officials...
5d33c60c-2acd-406f-8cf8-4e98c02b43e5-AFP
WWW.USATODAY.COM

COVID-19 sent shock waves through the VA system, and now veterans aren't getting the appointments they need.
joe-snuffy-bg.png
CV4A.ORG

Phoenix, AZ – Last week, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) confirmed that veterans are still dying while they are waiting for...
1400689043000-VAMEDICALCENTER.JPG?width=
WWW.USATODAY.COM

Controversy has led to calls for resignation of Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki.

• Upvote 1

And just to be as thorough and diligent as one should be with their own health , when consulting with their doctor about making an informed medical decision , we should be asking our doctors if their advise via-a-vis the jab is at all predicated on their ability to maintain privileges with any medical associations eg , admitting privileges and billings. We should likewise ask what the standard of treatment for a possible covid diagnosis/infection, and whether or not the doctor agrees to the standard.

• Thanks 1

The mandate suffers.

OSHA-Sign.jpg
NATIONALFILE.COM

The Sixth Circuit Court has denied the federal government’s motions to transfer the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) vaccine mandate lawsuit to Washington, D.C. and hold it in abeyance...

Not definitive, but in the right direction.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Peter said:

My sister us a nurse. My local hospital is believable. I read "a bit of the science." The VA recommends . . . Get the shot or don't.  It is your decision. I got the shots and the booster. Use your reason and not your "irrationality." Live or die Objectivists. It is your choice. I chose life and not bull shit.

Trudeau bought 10 times the amount of vaccination doses than the population!!

I am hoping against all hope that that means we can all get 10 boosters each, one per month, until October 22!!!!!!

Maybe by then we can have the booster put in some sort of milk, cream, and sugar packets so we can booster up ourselves every morning, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

There is a lot of truth in your post.

And that aligns with what the Chinese wanted out of this virus and possibly vax.

Except I don't think they care about Item 3.

Lots of people are gaining lots of things with this whole affair.

It will be a very good day when all this goes away.

Michael

Michael, In real time and with complex events in flux, I don't pretend to have discovered a common thread to all the issues: only trying to make broad sense of it all, aided by some forthright, courageous, thinking individuals who know the science and medicine and who equally cherish mankind's freedoms. The why's and what's are clearer when one begins seeing the motives of inhuman bastards who readily exploit and manipulate human worries and suffering for their ends: not so unusual, for their simple greed; I think worse, for political domination - leading to, worst of all, for your collective 'good' - for all you people who now will meekly submit to our vision for the future after this is over -- after we've allowed it to be over. And "we, the people" have so far let them.

This continues to be a lesson in keeping your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you... :)

14 hours ago, Mark said:

MSK posits this opposition:

Very soon Trump realizes and publicly admits that he made a colossal mistake.  With his considerable persuasive power he urges people to ignore Biden and the medical tyrants, and follow Peter McCullough, Steve Kirsch, Jane Orient, and other good people.

vs.

Trump continues his alliance with evil and keeps urging “Take the vax, it’s good,” then three and half years from now, because of that alliance, he regains the presidency and destroys the vax cabal.

This is inaccurate.

I'm not going to argue about it, I've already done that.

But I have to point out that, compared with my own words and concepts, this is kinda stupid.

Michael

24 minutes ago, anthony said:

The why's and what's are clearer when one begins seeing the motives of inhuman bastards who readily exploit and manipulate human worries and suffering for their ends: not so unusual, for their simple greed; I think worse, for political domination...

Tony,

I made a post on another thread with a new name for these people (see here).

The predator class.

Doesn't that fit them to a tee?

We are now going to show the predator class what happens to them when their ickiness wakes up free individuals all over the world who organize and fight to remain free.

Instead of human livestock, they are now faced by humans with brains and free will. I predict this is not going to go well for them.

Michael

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Peter said:

Peter,

Just to be sure, have the people you consulted claim that all side-effects for all humanity have been eliminated from this form of injection?

Has it removed side-effects from existence?

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just to be sure, have the people you consulted claim that all side-effects for all humanity have been eliminated from this form of injection

No. When I got the vax I too worried about side-effects, but I had few. If anyone gets the shot, I suggest bringing home a bottle of champagne to lessen any problems. 

21 minutes ago, Peter said:

No. When I got the vax I too worried about side-effects, but I had few. If anyone gets the shot, I suggest bringing home a bottle of champagne to lessen any problems. 

Peter,

So, in your opinion, for the unvaxed or unboostered, it is rational to be concerned about side-effects?

Or is it rational to ignore the issue?

And this. Is drinking a full bottle of champagne rational?

(This last is a trick question since I used to do it all the time--that is, when I could--before I quit drinking.)

Michael

Brownstone: a J. Tucker book review.

shutterstock_1081337402.jpg
BROWNSTONE.US6.LIST-MANAGE.COM

Atlas’s book has exposed a scandal for the ages. It is enormously valuable because it fully blows up what seems to be an emerging fake...

I am transcribing a James Corbett video for the Story Wars thread and I came across a passage that is pertinent to the recent themes in this thread. In the video, James quotes a passage from an article he wrote about a year ago: How To Save The World.

Here's the passage, which comes after a discussion of what is the most powerful weapon in the world:

Story is the most powerful weapon. Narrative. Ideas presented in such a way as to provoke certain thoughts or actions.

With a gun you can kill a man. With a bomb you can kill a family. With a nuke you can level a city. But with a story you can control the world.

This is how billions of people around the world have been locked up as prisoners in their own homes this past year. Not because there is an inexhaustible supply of police thugs standing on every street corner ready to shoot anyone who steps outside of their home, but because a narrative has been constructed such that the vast majority want to stay home. Give a society the right narrative and they will gladly lock themselves inside their own prison and hand over the key.

This is why billions around the globe are prepared to roll up their sleeves for an experimental, unproven "vaccine" for a disease with a 99% survival rate. The masses have been given a narrative whereby this "vaccine" is going to deliver them from a deadly plague. It doesn't matter what counter-evidence is presented to them; the ones who take the vaccine are the righteous heroes of this story, and those who question the vaccines are the villains.

That is at the very core of what I am getting at with the discussion about Trump and vaccines. The core story of his base is not the core story above. But it works the same way, as do all core stories. (Welcome to the human race.)

So what can a fact or statement mean when it is spit out of the core story (metastory) in the mind of the public?

It means nothing, that's what. People not only will not act on it, they won't even think about it.

Ask anyone who accepts the core story identified by Corbett what they think of certain tests and results that prove danger in the vax. The answer is they don't think about it. They support the vax irrespective of anything anyone says or does.

And the core story of Trump's base? What do they think about his initial support and current changing views about the vax? Once again, the answer is they don't think about it. They trust him to do the right thing--or what he truly believes is the right thing--when the time comes irrespective of anything he says before. He earned this trust with them. (And, frankly, with me.)

To finalize this thought, what does a lie mean when it gets added to and accepted by the public as critical to a core story? It means control by the storyteller of the audience. It's only about power, not truth or fact.

Just look around anywhere in society for proof

Michael

• Upvote 1

From Science Daily's aggregator:

Damaged telomeres in the elderly may increase susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2

DNA damage signaling induced by aging telomeres increases the expression of ACE2, the human SARS-CoV-2 cell receptor, scientists report.

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

Would it change if he destroyed the vax cabal?

Or would you prefer today's words and apology-seeking to tomorrow's reality without the problem?

It's a serious question.

Michael

Have you been consulting books on Delphic oracularism?

Ellen

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

No. I've been looking at patterns.

Regarding the covid fiasco, the pattern in Trump’s behavior is one of prolonged self-deception, and the self-deception makes him deceive others.  He would ruin people’s health in order to look good.

During the 2016 campaign he claimed that Trump Steaks was a success.  His enemies made much of it but they were making a mountain out of a molehill.  

The vaccine deception is a mountain.

My last post, in case anyone missed it.

23 minutes ago, Mark said:

The vaccine deception is a mountain.

Alex Jones suggests Rand Paul -- not Trump -- will face a Nuremberg tribunal. A bit zany, but.  "Rand Paul Conned Trump" might be a compromise position for the bedazzled and deranged.

• Smile 1

As long as I'm in a good mood, I might as well get this one over with. 

On 12/3/2021 at 4:27 PM, Mark said:

About Bannon, he comes with baggage: Guo Wengui.

That baggage is about as anti CCP as it gets. And Guo is effective against the CCP--as effective as an individual can be--and a hell of a lot more effective than, say, Biden with the entire US government in his hands.

Don't forget, Communist China is the cause of this entire COVID mess.

But in the way some people think, I guess all Chinese people look alike.

Michael

Hopefully this is true and people start to believe it before there's a civil war in Austria or Germany or Australia...

SA-snap.jpg
WWW.CITYAM.COM

Excitement is growing among Coronavirus experts in Southern Africa and around the world as it increasingly seems that the new Omicron...