Coronavirus

Peter

On 12/9/2021 at 5:34 PM, Peter said:

Vaccine doses administered worldwide 8,311,161,834 The big number is billions not millions.

Confirmed cases worldwide 267,156,259  +699,220

Fatal cases 5,271,226  +8,377

And so?

"Fatal", that's a condition of living. The death figures stoke the anti-rational hysteria for unthinking people. The use "cases", designed to do likewise.  A small percent of 'cases' needed hospitals and a great percentage left. The vaccine numbers give solace to the control freaks.

Fact:

The world loses 60million lives per annum, year on year, quite steadily in the last decade. Allowing for up to 10 million dying of unnatural man-made causes, that's still 50+m deaths p.a. of "old age"and disease.

We need to logically estimate so-called "excess mortality" due to Covid directly, per annum. 

Global deaths will certainly not have jumped by an extra ¬5+m. cumulatively in 2020 and 2021. There is necessarily huge overlap with 'normal' fatalities. When the latest numbers are released of annual fatality by all causes one can roughly estimate the effects of Covid.

Iow: How many deaths were there *above*  60m. - a 'normal' year? E.g. a guesstimate ¬could be¬ fewer than 2 million pandemic deaths spread over one-two years.

But then - to be factored in, too:

1. the indirect, entirely avoidable sources of deaths by "secondary" medical causes, e.g. unscreened/untreated cancer or heart disease patients, mental health and suicides, etc.etc. causally not "due to Covid" but to illogical, immoral interventions, lockdowns etc. 

2. Add in further the psychological and physical damage of inhumane, anti-individualist, mass vaccine mandates. Again, not directly due to Covid.

The numbers will be rising for many years, to eventually exceed the Covid count. The "numbers", I believe is plain, will not come close to telling the full story of human loss resulting from the *responses* to Covid19.

"Rational" and moral, this has not been.

"https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiIydXxh9n0AhXJasAKHSr4B4IQFnoECAQQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.weforum.org%2Fagenda%2F2020%2F05%2Fhow-many-people-die-each-day-covid-19-coronavirus%2F&usg=AOvVaw1OH5nh4kXJSxEY9m2z_loT

• Like 1

I doubt cures are “used to be” things, there are either cures or not.

Artificially introduced light , in certain wave bands, is theorized to tweak innate circadian rhythms. Analogous to how vaccines are theorized to tweak immune systems. Though any tweak that may cause more ancillary damage than justified by the level of protection afforded would not be a rational cure.

As an aside , watch out for those tweaks! A long time ago , I heard the squinting cause by looking at a bright light source could help to ‘complete’ a sneeze , I hate ‘missing’ sneezes. Looking up in the direction of the sun in the sky even when cloudy really works , but now I’m practically dependent on the method lol. During the day it isn’t so bad just look for a window or go outside , but at night I’m the idiot running around the house trying to find a bright enough bulb, to my chagrin and my wife’s amusement .

Anthony wrote: "Fatal", that's a condition of living. The death figures stoke the anti-rational hysteria for unthinking people. end quote

I am thinking. Hmmmm? My sister who was a nurse is now officially retired so I can’t ask her, but I see daily news that health care personnel are still experiencing burnout from the huge numbers of cases and illnesses attributed to Covid-19 and that they must care for .  .  . and pronounce dead. Then they have to prepare the bodies for “exit” from the facility. The same goes for mortuary workers especially in cities or near hospitals . . . and the same goes for personnel in homes for the elderly and nursing homes.

They expected the surges in deaths to level off to a few or zero but they don’t. I did get those illness and death numbers from Bing but they coincide with what the living tell me. 

I looked for an up front and personal story Not about Covid exactly, and found this. this. The spacing and sizing feature is not doing a good job. Sorry. Peter

Caregivers under extreme stress. But just how much burnout affects patient care is very hard to gauge. Multiple studies have linked burnout to lower quality of care. But many of those studies rely mostly on subjective measures, such as patient surveys and self-reporting by nurses and doctors. So drawing a cause-and-effect connection isn't easy. What happened to Carolyn Dewa in California illustrates why.

After her father was hospitalized in April with cancer, Dewa had a hard time reaching his physicians. Pandemic-related restrictions at the hospital limited when family could visit, and the sheer volume of patients left the staff no time to call the family with updates or to explain treatments. At one point, doctors treating Dewa's father halted his anti-stroke medication, thinking his throat might be too constricted to swallow the pills. "No one asked me," says Dewa, who had been taking care of her father before the hospitalization and knew he was still able to eat and swallow. As doctors rushed between patients, she says, they were relying more than usual on numbers and charts to make decisions about how to care for each person. A short time later, her father died of a stroke.

A painful irony that only adds to Dewa's grief: As part of her work as a professor at the University of California, Davis, she studies the effect of burnout on medical care. "I know what good care is supposed to look like," she says. Speaking from a personal perspective, Dewa adds, she does feel burnout cost months of her beloved dad's life. But she also recognizes the extreme stress his caregivers were under. It would be very hard, she says, to pinpoint objectively how much that burnout contributed to his death. "Medicine is a team sport," Dewa says. "So can you attribute it to one clinician? How many clinicians need to be experiencing burnout until we see an effect on quality?"

I am sure the “elites in medicine and government” are trying to take advantage of a bad situation but that does not negate the bad situation. Politicizing that fact is their job, not OURS, fellow Objectivists. Covid exists. Vaccinations work. A host of other facts are being disputed because of the spin, even among “the rational.” Look at pandemic maps of different countries and the pop up, areas of sickness. Where the vaccinations are lowest here in the U.S. that is where pockets of Covid appear. Herd immunity is aiding the situation but that cost is higher than if a majority are vaccinated. A new elite or non-individualist slogan could be “Herd be good.”    

Around Delmarva the mask mandates are gone except in Doctor’s offices (but not Dentist offices, of course.) One last bit of news.

From the Mayor of New York City: . . . Hochul said the decision to reinstitute a mask mandate was based on state’s weekly seven-day case rate, as well as increasing hospitalizations. New York enacted a mask mandate at the beginning of the pandemic in April 2020 that lasted more than a year. The new mask mandate applies to both patrons and staff and will be in effect from Monday to Jan. 15, after which the state will reevaluate. “We’re entering a time of uncertainty and we could either plateau here or our cases could get out of control,” Hochul warned at a public appearance in New York City. New York joins several states with similar indoor mask mandates, including Washington, Oregon, Illinois, New Mexico, Nevada and Hawaii.

The problem with trusting any doctor or medical professional these days is coercion. How can you trust someone who is being coerced?

Here's a Gettr post from Joe Dan Gorman (the hilarious Intellectual Froglegs dude) who gives a great example. This was also on Twitter, where I first saw it, but try finding it after it has gone into the ether...

So Gettr it is.

out.jpg
GETTR.COM

Jennifer was blinded by the system. But no more. #EyesWideOpen

In this video, a lady said she used to think people ranting and railing against the jab being used for control and power was a conspiracy theory. That the vaccine stuff was only about health.

But then her husband got the jab and immediately suffered from myocarditis. They went to several doctors and all of them said it was likely a reaction to the jab. But suddenly they recanted and, when called upon to give him a medical exemption for a booster, they refused.

So she and he found a doctor who 100% believes the myocarditis was due to the jab and will not recant. But this doctor, also, will not issue him a medical exemption for the booster because he said if he does, he will be investigated and his license will be in peril.

All of these doctors believe the myocarditis was due to the jab, meaning they believe severe harm to this one person came from the jab and this is not in doubt. Even the ones who later recanted going by their initial statements. (Was coercion or threat of coercion involved in their recanting? Ohhh nooooooooo. That could never happen, right?)

They will not issue him a medical exemption for a booster because they are being coerced not to do so.

They are literally prescribing poison to this individual.

She concludes this is not about health.

This is not the only story like this out there.

So how can anyone trust a professional with a gun to his or her head?

Is there anyone who doesn't think a gun is involved? Heh. Let a doctor keep practicing after his license has been revoked. You will see the guns soon enough. Then let him resist. Then you will see the bullets flying.

The government needs to get out of the vaccine business. The government has guns. Lots of 'em. And apparently, the government has lots of employees willing to use these guns against American citizens, too, whenever so ordered. Reason not need apply.

Soon it will be the government will invade your body whether you want it to or not. And it will use a needle or a bullet. Either way is fine with the government.

You will not have a choice. And that is when the government really gets excited.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Covid exists. Vaccinations work. A host of other facts are being disputed because of the spin, even among “the rational.”    

a. "Vaccinations work". Sure they do, up to a point, to reduce severity of illness and death, individually.

b. Vaccinations do NOT work. To prevent herd transmission.

Therefore one gets vaccinated for one's own sake. You don't (rationally), for everybody else's.

Well established and generally accepted by all: The infections continue, driven largely by the vaccinated. (They outnumber the unvaxxed, for one).

Therefore, the mass mandates are intended for suppression of people, not suppression of infections.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, anthony said:

a. "Vaccinations work". Sure they do, up to a point, to reduce severity of illness and death, individually.

Therefore one gets vaccinated for one's own sake. You don't (rationally), for everybody else's.

Well known and generally accepted by all: The infections continue driven mostly by the vaccinated. (Who outnumber the unvaxxed).

Therefore, the mass mandates are intended for control of people, not suppression of infections.

If your quote is true, and if you believe your quote, then riddle me this please.

Why the censorship? 

What is wrong with free and open discussions? 

7 minutes ago, Marc said:

If your quote is true, and if you believe your quote, then riddle me this please.

Why the censorship? 

What is wrong with free and open discussions? 

? Not with you. The quote was Peters. I agreed in small part.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, anthony said:

Well established and generally accepted by all: The infections continue driven mostly by the vaccinated. (They outnumber the unvaxxed, for one).

Therefore, the mass mandates are intended for suppression of people, not suppression of infections.

Your last line says it all!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Marc said:

Thats what I said last night!

Small parts have their value. I went out to dinner tonight at The Cottage Cafe with a lot of family members in Bethany Beach Delaware. NO one wore a mask, yet I am still alive! The crab cake was soooooo good. Oh, and I had cream of crab soup too. I just had to pay and lay down a big tip which was much appreciated by all. 

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Small parts have their value. I went out to dinner tonight at The Cottage Cafe with a lot of family members in Bethany Beach Delaware. NO one wore a mask, yet I am still alive! The crab cake was soooooo good. Oh, and I had cream of crab soup too. I just had to pay and lay down a big tip which was much appreciated by all. 

That sounds really delicious!!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed !!!!

Russell never backs off 'sensitive' topics . Australia, and human rights come under fire. Previously well-regarded as a free-er destination by South Africans, now has some here worrying - Could that happen here? Strange how nanny-ism and bullying police usually go together. And how a majority today want it that way. What's that all about? Our loving Mom who cares for us and our stern Dad who disciplines us kids to do what she says? The comments below the clip from Aussies are revealing. (Go to Watch on YouTube

The pandemic was never about health.

It was about politics and money.

Now it has morphed into something else, a status enforcer.

We live in an age of Newspeak. Glaring Newspeak. Indecent Newspeak.

It frustrates me to no end, but, health-wise, the contradictions are right there in people's faces--every minute of every hour and in as blatant a fashion as possible--and they go on as if the contradictions do not exist.

The world sure is fucked up.

But it's the only world we've got.

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 12/12/2021 at 1:34 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

We live in an age of Newspeak. Glaring Newspeak. Indecent Newspeak.

Well, it looks like there is going to be Newspeak about Newspeak.

A feminist version of 1984 has been authorized by Orwell's estate.

According to Paul Joseph Watson, this is not bullshit.

It is real.

WhqD7XVwsxHP_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

There are no words. SUMMIT NEWS: http://summit.news/newsletter Paul Joseph Watson https://freeworldnews.tv/channel/paul-joseph-watson Support:...

I have no words...

And that's good, too.

They can't ruin no words.

Michael

On 11/30/2021 at 7:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

DeSantis is learning...

And, man, is he learning.

This is what people love to see:

DeSantis Seeks $8M to Bus Illegal Aliens Out of Florida to Biden’s Delaware, Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard

GettyImages-1332538961.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is seeking millions in his proposed budget package to transport illegal aliens and border crossers out of the state. 

It's funny, but this article makes me realize that the governors of all the states must be aware when the feds resettle illegal aliens in their states.

They have a hand in that, too. Are they getting money for this? I can't help but wonder...

If this were not true, how would DeSantis know who to send to Delaware and Martha's Vineyard?

At any rate, those predator class playgrounds need some illegal aliens in their neighborhoods so long as illegal aliens are allowed into the country by the feds.

Equity and equality, baby...

Michael

• Smile 1

"No more fakery please. No more emotional pleas for anyone's favorite conspiracy theory."

Trust the science. Get the jab.
<sarcasm>

120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Thanh Hoa has suspended the use of a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine batch after over 120 students were hospitalized following their inoculation.

Since November 30, the central province has been vaccinating children aged 15-17 with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. However, over 120 of the children were admitted to hospitals after exhibiting symptoms like nausea, high fever or breathing difficulties, the provincial Center for Disease Control (CDC) said Thursday.

Of these, 17 had severe reactions, but their health has stabilized and they continue to be monitored at the hospital, the center said. The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities.

Thanh Hoa CDC director Luong Ngoc Truong said the province has stopped using the current vaccine batch. "We still have other batches, also Pfizer vaccines, so we will continue vaccinating the children," he said.

vacccin90581638436790-16384448-7454-5704
E.VNEXPRESS.NET

Thanh Hoa has suspended the use of a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine batch after over 120 students were hospitalized following their inoculation.

5 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

"No more fakery please. No more emotional pleas for anyone's favorite conspiracy theory."

Trust the science. Get the jab.

</sarcasm>

120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Since November 30, the central province has been vaccinating children aged 15-17 with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. However, over 120 of the children were admitted to hospitals after exhibiting symptoms like nausea, high fever or breathing difficulties, the provincial Center for Disease Control (CDC) said Thursday.

Of these, 17 had severe reactions, but their health has stabilized and they continue to be monitored at the hospital, the center said. The cause of their symptoms has yet to be confirmed by Thanh Hoa authorities.

Thanh Hoa CDC director Luong Ngoc Truong said the province has stopped using the current vaccine batch. "We still have other batches, also Pfizer vaccines, so we will continue vaccinating the children," he said.

vacccin90581638436790-16384448-7454-5704
E.VNEXPRESS.NET

"Over the past week, three children have died following their vaccination with the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine in Bac Giang, Hanoi and Binh Phuoc. The cause of death has been determined as 'overreaction to the vaccine.'"

"Last week, four workers in Thanh Hoa's Kim Viet Shoe factory died following their Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccination, also due to "overreaction."

Hey,
sorry about the children, but you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs...you know..."for the greater good...")
</sarcasm>

11 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Hey, sorry about the children, but you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs...you know..."for the greater good...")
</sarcasm>

Inadvisable if you want to keep a friendship, but as I attempted, try delicately asking a mother why she's so little concerned with vaxxing her kids, even being proud of it - while the suggestion they might and do (harmlessly) contract Covid sends her into utter shock and fear. What's beyond me, parents don't seem to fret about this far-reaching and hard decision about their cherished kids. Haven't they researched the science deeply? Are they that brainwashed by authority? The "greater good" is so entrenched, that they place it above their kids' long term health risks? Self-sacrifice must be the automatic doctrine.

"Unconscionable ... children as shields..."

0923-Final.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

“To me, it’s unconscionable that a society uses its children as shields for adults. Children do not have ...

• Upvote 2