Coronavirus

Peter

Now an American publication is also warning on how stress increases hypertension among people and that increase can conceivably add to instances of cardiac disease, heart attacks and strokes . Well not so much the first three months of the plague , but later probably when everyone was stressing over being able to get the vaxxx. Follow the science strokes are from stress .

The-Pandemic-Has-Your-Blood-Pressure-Ris
DNYUZ.COM

Last year was a tough one. Americans grappled with a global pandemic, the loss of loved ones, lockdowns that splintered

• Like 1

What do pro vaxxers and anti vaxxers have in common?

They will never be fully vaxxed.

Israel just announced that if you dont get your 4th shot, your passes will get revoked.

Edited by Marc
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Marc said:

What do pro vaxxers and anti vaxxers have in common?

They will never be fully vaxxed.

Israel just announced that if you dont get your 4th shot, your passes will get revoked.

Smart people being stupid - and fascist.

--Brant

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Marc said:

Do you mean in the last three hours?  Can you please share the source that suggested this to you?

On 12/5/2021 at 6:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

I made a post on another thread with a new name for these people (see here).

The predator class.

Doesn't that fit them to a tee?

:)

We are now going to show the predator class what happens to them when their ickiness wakes up free individuals all over the world who organize and fight to remain free.

Instead of human livestock, they are now faced by humans with brains and free will. I predict this is not going to go well for them.

Michael

To a partial "tee"okay, but I think predator is inadequate describing the spiritual damage and destruction done and still multiplying. It relates to physical force over the body and 'things': the predator grabs and/or destroys them for his illicitly gainful satisfaction. Worse is what is being done to minds, human values, aspirations, etc.etc., by way of psychological control over emotions, guilt, fear and uncertainty. The very worst, has been robbing people's sense of reality, therefore, the confidence in their minds -  as in the propaganda designed to misinform and frighten and so manipulate, and the blocking of open discourse, a few of the culprits, with the implied threat of punishment or 'canceling' hanging over anyone who dissents in order to assert his freedoms. There's the spiritual damage done to this young generation who've learned fear from timid adults, primarily that their lives are not their own, the property of random others, and to - just obey - Authority and Other People. (Talk of a "malevolent universe premise", that's the outcome of this time of panic caused by a dumb virus, for the new generations for all but the strongest and most independent).  I could go on, from only seeing or inferring how many known people are hurting materially and spiritually and divided from the continuity of their active lives, their intimates, their privacy and all the rest, which one can extrapolate to many millions of unnecessary, small personal tragedies at every moment globally. How such social divisiveness and rifts are actively encouraged by the "spiritual" destroyers in Govts., the media, some scientists and among our societies, when good people get blamed and vilified by other people. You'd say here, Michael, they are 'spiritual predators' perhaps, but in communication outside very few would understand that that's not a religious/supernatural reference.

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Ah. You are not an objectivist.

I remember having dinner at Nathaniel Brandens home, with his wife Leigh and my daughter Kira and I went to pick up Barbara from her apartment and brought her there.

So someone said that they were an Objectivist, and Barbara stated that Rand had said that there was only one Objectivist and that everyone else was a student of Objectivism, so yeah, I am standing with Rand on this one.

I am not an Objectivist my man.

10 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Do you mean in the last three hours?  Can you please share the source that suggested this to you?

Read it online somewhere, but you are the King of searches so i will leave it in your trusted hands, my friend.

59 minutes ago, anthony said:

To a partial "tee"okay, but I think predator is inadequate describing the spiritual damage and destruction done and still multiplying.

Tony,

It depends on what you want to use the term for.

Your description goes way outside the limits of propaganda. Find a term that conveys everything you said and it would be useless for changing the world.

I want to use the term for war.

I want to defeat those bastards and keep them from gaining power ever again.

Only then will I worry about their inner life and coming up with a term for it.

Even then, the best Rand herself could do was call them "looters." She left all the other stuff for descriptions and portrayals.

So for me, predator class covers all my bases. For war purposes, it's a linguistic kill shot, to use Scott Adams's idea.

In an "us against them" frame, the predator class is clearly "them."

Michael

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Marc said:

I remember having dinner at Nathaniel Brandens home, with his wife Leigh and my daughter Kira and I went to pick up Barbara from her apartment and brought her there.

So someone said that they were an Objectivist, and Barbara stated that Rand had said that there was only one Objectivist and that everyone else was a student of Objectivism, so yeah, I am standing with Rand on this one.

I am not an Objectivist my man.

Thanks. That's new on me and makes sense.

"Objectivist" is not a label one assumes and places on oneself or others (rationalistically). As shorthand for "a student of O'ism", I'd say it remains acceptable usage.

A new song is now sweeping England and spreading out to the world.

Here is a video compilation.

The title of the song is "You Can Stick Your Vaccine Mandates Up Your Ass."

What's worse, it's catchy.

Here is an article about it.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-06-at-3.13.56-PM.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Along with “Let’s Go Brandon,” a new anthem “Stick Your Vaccine Mandate Up Your A**” is making a buzz online. Many people around the world have sung the anthem as a way of protesting the COVID-19...

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I want to use the term for war.

I want to defeat those bastards and keep them from gaining power ever again.

Michael

Just let the bastards get whipped badly, just once, and they will fall apart permanently with internal squabbles splintering into small groups. I can't wait to see if my prediction doesn't pan out! In such mindless arrogance they can't see they are - daily - bringing about their own end. I'm picking up bits from contacts and reading sources that Americans increasingly across partisan lines, are quickly getting sick and tired of orchestrated self-blame, unearned guilt and manipulated rifts sold by media and academics and are wising up to who's behind it and where it's headed. Fooling all the people all of the time has never worked, I reckon least in America. The rising public dissatisfaction caused by, simply, an alien ideology that failed miserably everywhere else, but (likely) many wishfully believed "will work this time", having the wealthiest nation to start off with.

My short involvement in one election and party politics in the 80's taught me to avoid frontal assault on the opposition's issues or policies. That lends them your credibility. The weight of their force brings them down, like Judo.

Tony wrote, "Objectivist" is not a label one assumes and places on oneself or others (rationalistically).” 

Fellow objectivists, to me it is just a shortened description that everyone on this list knows. It should not be taboo. I no longer agree to the idea that someone can name a movement and then say “but you can‘t call yourself that.” Consider all the “clubs,” articles and books that use the word objectivist. The Objectivist Newsletter, Objectivist Living, Objectivism by Steven Hicks, Air Brushed Objectivism, or the objectivist club are examples.

Notes. Nathanial Branden wrote: Who is an Objectivist? For some time, there has been dispute over the question of whether Objectivism is an “open system” or a “closed system.” More specifically, the debate has been whether Objectivism is a philosophical system that can be refined, expanded on, amplified, and applied in new directions by those who share its basic premises or whether Objectivism is confined exclusively to the positions propounded by Ayn Rand during her lifetime . . . . In the winter and spring of 1958, I gave the first course of lectures entitled “The Basic Principles of Objectivism” which, although I did not fully realize it at the time, was to launch the Objectivist movement. These lectures included a lengthy discussion of the psychology of self-esteem and my theory of social metaphysics. This was work on psychology done not by Rand, but by me. Another lecture by me was entitled “Why Human Beings Repress and Drive Underground not the Worst Within them, but the Best.” Again, a psychological contribution made by me. Then, in addition, Barbara Branden created and gave a lecture entitled “Basic Principles of Efficient Thinking.” However, the point is, the entire series of 20 lectures was presented to the world as “Objectivism.” This was understood to mean not that Rand was the originator of every thought propounded, but that all of it, whether developed by her, by me, or by Barbara Branden, had Rand’s complete agreement.

Marc wrote, “Can someone really die from something that does not exist? Now, how many have died from the "vaccine"?

Are you denying reality? It sounds like it. When a billion people world wide are vaccinated, will you claim, nya, nya, it doesn’t exist . . . You rolled up your sleeve for a myth?

25 minutes ago, Peter said:

Marc wrote, “Can someone really die from something that does not exist? Now, how many have died from the "vaccine"?

Are you denying reality? It sounds like it. When a billion people world wide are vaccinated, will you claim, nya, nya, it doesn’t exist . . . You rolled up your sleeve for a myth?

How many folks died from the flu in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, go back as far as you like.

Then check how many people died from Covid, flu , in 2020 and 2021

Your answer is in those numbers my man.

The real question to ask yourself is how many folks are dying from the "vaccine".

Its ok though Peter, check out the pharma stocks right now.

Wall st is giving you your answer

Marc wrote, “Wall st is giving you your answer

Errrr? 35,000 going on 36,000? Gosh. Is Covid even real? Big Pharma is the new ruler? Are they injecting us with Soylent Green? This and the whole little o, big O, no O is sounding like religious doctrine. Well, if you expected me to go into a riff about you just might be a redneck I ain’t gunna do it.

I am linking this because of the calibre of Curtis' readers, and even though they are generally big fans of his, this issue they cannot agree with him on.

These are the comments from his latest blog post that contained this inflammatory passage in particular:

But Science also created the vaccines, you say! No—the vaccines were created not by the meta-organization that is Science, but by scientists in the meta-organization that is Capitalism. Science grudgingly, after a year and a half of “development” ordained by itself, allowed them to be used. Science also did such a great job with its monopoly of the pursuit of knowledge that the inventor of MRNA was hounded out of her career (and now works for Capitalism). And Science’s headlock on the product cycle is strong enough that we only have very leaky, slightly dangerous first-generation vaccines. (Which I still recommend taking.)

And here is one of the illuminating comments:

Just a lowly RN (who got fired last weekfor not getting vaccinated) weighing in here; you are staggeringly wrong about these scandalously dangerous vaccines. The carnage I witnessed in patient charts terrified me daily and led to my decision not to take the vax when my turn came. Not only that, I can tell you that the climate of absolute denial and refusal to connect the damage/symptoms to the vaccines has the character of a virtual trance-state that has gripped the medical community.

I practically had to force one of my doctors to file a VAERS report on his patient whose catastrophic physical deterioration following vaccination was too blatant for even his near-total trance-state to ignore. This was the only VAERS report I am aware of from out of literally dozens of severe, crippling adverse events I was witness to. The VAERS data are massively underreported. Who knows by what precise factor. All attempts to escalate concerns to management were met with the same trance-like stare and the words “the vaccines are safe” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also can personally attest to the absolutely astonishing lockstep conformity among doctors in denying early treatments and refusing to even consider the many highly effective treatment protocols developed by their more courageous and innovative colleagues around the world. Literally refusing to even try anything that hadn’t been given a bureaucratic stamp of approval when the bureaucrats withholding the stamps are heavily funded by the guys making the big bucks from the vax. It’s just a sickening display of institutional corruption and cowardice all around. With treatment, covid plummets in significance to a serious misfortune that need not have perverted the fundamental values and deformed the lives of the citizens of any serious society. Sad!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
GRAYMIRROR.SUBSTACK.COM

"In the 2020s, Science has killed more people than Hitler."

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Tony wrote, "Objectivist" is not a label one assumes and places on oneself or others (rationalistically).” 

Fellow objectivists, to me it is just a shortened description that everyone on this list knows. It should not be taboo. I no longer agree to the idea that someone can name a movement and then say “but you can‘t call yourself that.” Consider all the “clubs,” articles and books that use the word objectivist. The Objectivist Newsletter, Objectivist Living, Objectivism by Steven Hicks, Air Brushed Objectivism, or the objectivist club are examples.

Notes. Nathanial Branden wrote: Who is an Objectivist? For some time, there has been dispute over the question of whether Objectivism is an “open system” or a “closed system.” More specifically, the debate has been whether Objectivism is a philosophical system that can be refined, expanded on, amplified, and applied in new directions by those who share its basic premises or whether Objectivism is confined exclusively to the positions propounded by Ayn Rand during her lifetime . . . .

Peter: There is no downfall in considering oneself a lifelong "student of Objectivism", as you suggest with "taboo". Since Objectivism is altogether derived from reality, any O'ist is equivalently a lifelong "student of existence", i.e. a proper philosopher. That 'student' would include all the teachers, authors and lecturers of O'ism there've been. The litmus test (imo) for each to judge alone, is how comprehensively and effectively that student ¬applies¬ and ¬uses¬ his learning to active existence. This unique philosophy is evidently and primarily designed for the benefits of personal usage in one's life. Unlike any ivory tower, wholly theoretical philosophy passed down for the people's ready intellectual acceptance, if not reverence, this one requires one's own input and output.

The 'open/closed' debate is another thing, but one thing that's noticeable is the closed side have consistently been poor at relating O'ist principles and formulations to ongoing and changing circumstances (like these above). They are better at producing standard, boilerplate Objectivist articles, essays etc. and appear rigid at coming to grips with "real life" reality - as if *only* what Rand herself exactly propounded, in such 'n such a comparable context is legitimate Objectivism. That is when they become authoritarian - 'closed'. The uncreative, so to speak, inflexibility, the disconnect of ideas from actuality is due to the common, O'ist fault of rationalism which I'm most familiar with because I have been a rationalist. "The problem is that Objectivists don't think", Nathaniel Branden said once. When I got over my puzzled disbelief at hearing his claim it dawned on me I was one of them. An Objectivist often may not transfer Rand's extraordinary theses on "How man thinks" (on which many students can articulate knowledgeably), into the actual practice of his own thinking, observing, inducing and deducing of existence - is how I read NB now.

Speaking of who is or isn't "Objectivist" on the issue of Covid: "Broken clocks and all that":

Watch: Trevor Noah is Not Completely Dumb for an Entire Thirty Seconds

“On the one hand, almost all the omicron cases have been mild so far, but on the other hand, the guy who stands to gain millions of dollars from new vaccines says we need new vaccines… I’m not saying that the CEO of Moderna is lying… I’m just saying, I don’t think he’s the most objective source on this topic.”

• Like 1

What bothers me as Objectivists is that we had to abide by Ayn Rand said. I was OK with that while she was alive. Then we had to abide by what Leonard Peikoff said. Then we had to abide by what Amy Peikoff or what ARI said.  Does this not sound like a religion with a Pope or a higher council telling us what to do or think? Excommunication from IRA? Damn those Branden’s. They are no longer Kosher.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

What bothers me as Objectivists is that we had to abide by Ayn Rand said. I was OK with that while she was alive. Then we had to abide by what Leonard Peikoff said. Then we had to abide by what Amy Peikoff or what ARI said.  Does this not sound like a religion with a Pope or a higher council telling us what to do or think? Excommunication from IRA? Damn those Branden’s. They are no longer Kosher.

Now we have to abide by what Dr.Fauci says!!!!!

Regardless if we are Objectivists or not.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Speaking of who is or isn't "Objectivist" on the issue of Covid: "Broken clocks and all that":

Watch: Trevor Noah is Not Completely Dumb for an Entire Thirty Seconds

“On the one hand, almost all the omicron cases have been mild so far, but on the other hand, the guy who stands to gain millions of dollars from new vaccines says we need new vaccines… I’m not saying that the CEO of Moderna is lying… I’m just saying, I don’t think he’s the most objective source on this topic.”

58 minutes ago, Marc said:

Now we have to abide by what Dr.Fauci says!!!!!

Regardless if we are Objectivists or not.

So, then, if a lefty propagandist shill like Trevor Noah makes an objective observation, does that make him an Objectivist®? Would our resident troll gatekeeper of Who Or Who Isn't An Objectivist® allow him safe passage over the trollbridge into Atlantis@WeTheLiving? Or does that only apply to objective observations in favor of the "Fauci Ouchie?"
-Joke. Trust the money. Get the science.  Feel the jab. Taste the rainbow.

• Smile 1