Coronavirus

Peter

Un’vaxxed’ non symptomatic individuals would be the safest individuals to be around.

Zero Covid ( or any human ‘centric’ contagion ) is only possible in a situation of Zero humans.

Buck up people , learn least harmful ways of disease consequence mitigation, fuck the CCP(and those that enabled them consciously and negligently) for delivering this to the world , and recognize this ain’t Ebola.

• Upvote 1

From the AmericanThinker article quoted by anthony:
“... the left has permanently trashed medical ethics in their quest to fundamentally transform America".

The left isn’t in a position to affect the ethics of doctors.  And I doubt that most doctors themselves are rubbing their hands together in private thinking “I’m fundamentally transforming America.”  Just what are they thinking?  That is a puzzle.  It may have to do with what it takes to get into medical school.  The process tends to winnow out independent and adventurous thinkers; don’t rock the boat, get straight A’s.  And after medical school there is a lot of sucking up to superiors to get ahead.  It all cultivates a herd mentality.  They do what they are told to do.  With covid and the vaccines they are acting as if hypnotized.

The people at the top, though, don’t have the shabby excuse of evasion.  I think they know what they are doing, and they are motivated by money, power, and the leftist mind-set.  Long ago Rand recognized the fundamental nature of that mind-set.  When she was writing her novels leftists talked about helping the workers.  She realized the left wasn’t out to help them at all, it was out to destroy just for the sake of destruction.  She called leftism “anti-life” in her novels and essays.  Today we see that mentality naked and unashamed.  They’re killing and maiming people wholesale, both intentionally and because they don’t care if they do.  That they are going after youth and children is beyond horrible.

First mass vaccination at any cost, then passports, then individually tagged  digital currency – total state control of individuals, that is their desire.  The totalitarianism of the early part of the 20th century in Russia and parts of Europe would be like the horse and buggy is to the modern car.

We absolutely have to reverse this.  The unvaxxed, the un-poisoned we should say, ought to act proud.   Shame the vaxxed, the poisoned, for going along with the leftist program.  Besides risking their health they are traitors. The “powers that be” can’t arrest all of us. Each vaxxed is a sell out.

(This is rather off-the-cuff and rambling but I haven’t got time to compose something better.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Mark said:

then passports,

I got my Pfizer booster shot today at the VA. They only had six shots left and were wondering if the staff should go home early. I have no sore arm or any other affects so far, this Saturday.

The nice nurse who took my info wondered if I had my "card" (not a passport) and if I did she would update it. I didn't bring it. No one in public life has ever asked to see "my vax passport" and I don't think that will ever happen around here. Born in the U.S.A.  

Peter 

You must be aware that here in the US there are places and services you can not access without haven been jabbed?

The organ transplant patients denied surgery?

Countless commercial venues denying admission to those not jabbed? 

Do you mean these things are not and won’t happen in your locale, or do you not think things are not happening right now in the US ?

• Thanks 1

I'm alright Jack - is that rational selfishness?

Anecdotal: Round here, there's such an outpouring of gratitude to the Gvt. after benignly allowing us to drop to Level 1 lockdown and maybe get their suffering businesses, theaters, etc. running, nobody seems to recall it was Gvt. that forced the lockdown tyranny upon us. The Stockholm Syndrome revisited. No one, or a few,  questioned 'the inevitability' of mandated lockdown and the human destruction that brought, and so they don't question now, with soon to be mandated vaccinations.  Lesson in how to subjugate people to anything that comes. Lately, as a couple of businessmen I'm friendly with I heard exclaim, almost jumping back in horror, when I answer That Question - Waddaya mean you're not vaxxed?! You must! Don't you know that's how we can return to business as normal?! Next could be a Covid fourth wave!

Ha. What can one say to that, in a few words?

• Upvote 1

I remember being a teenager and when the Jonestown massacre happened and all those people drank the poison, wondering how they could do that.

Pictures of Jews as well walking in a straight line into an oven ( and I undestand why at that point they could not fight back ) and folks getting onto the trains headed to Auschwitz telling others that its ok and not to worry.

All these years, the mantra of Never Again, and here we are.

1 hour ago, Mark said:

(This is rather off-the-cuff and rambling but I haven’t got time to compose something better.)

What you wrote is a winner. 🎶

I'll add one further horrible reality to it.

You wrote:

"The people at the top, though, don’t have the shabby excuse of evasion.  I think they know what they are doing, and they are motivated by money, power, and the leftist mind-set."

And by the desire to be the rulers in a technocratic, reduced population paradise (paradise by their lights).

"That they are going after youth and children is beyond horrible."

It starkly reveals the eliminativist desire.

Ellen

37 minutes ago, Marc said:

I remember being a teenager and when the Jonestown massacre happened and all those people drank the poison, wondering how they could do that.

Pictures of Jews as well walking in a straight line into an oven ( and I undestand why at that point they could not fight back ) and folks getting onto the trains headed to Auschwitz telling others that its ok and not to worry.

All these years, the mantra of Never Again, and here we are.

"It is your minds they want". AR.  Short cut, convince people to commit their bodies - for the universal good - and their minds fall into place.

Marc, a great thinker wrote: "Not self, but the absence of self is closer to being the root of all evil". N. Branden

• Smile 1

22 hours ago, Mark said:

From the AmericanThinker article quoted by anthony:
“... the left has permanently trashed medical ethics in their quest to fundamentally transform America".

The left isn’t in a position to affect the ethics of doctors.  And I doubt that most doctors themselves are rubbing their hands together in private thinking “I’m fundamentally transforming America.”  Just what are they thinking?  That is a puzzle.  It may have to do with what it takes to get into medical school.  The process tends to winnow out independent and adventurous thinkers; don’t rock the boat, get straight A’s.  And after medical school there is a lot of sucking up to superiors to get ahead.  It all cultivates a herd mentality.  They do what they are told to do.  With covid and the vaccines they are acting as if hypnotized.

That could be in part, a practical explanation of the "puzzle". I lean towards such a person's absolute conviction in a utopian future - just around the corner... For which any means is justified by the noble ends. That sort of visionary is dangerous, of course. Road to Hell, etc.  I think many a rational mind doesn't understand how an otherwise intelligent, educated and logical-seeming, professional and secular person can as easily be a True Believer, in the most religious sense. The desire to "do good" for the patient which a doctor properly starts with, is perhaps subverted to wishing to do good - on the grand scale. He has to sacrifice his mind and knowledge, medical ethics and training and anything humane, to that goal. How else can one refuse giving an unvaxed patient treatment - or encourage child vaccinations they are more at risk of than the disease - merely that those children might slightly lessen the Covid transmission to others in society? And - be able to sleep at nights? It's that vision of the world's eventual perfection, for which sacrifices will regrettably have to be made, that sustains the dangerous dreamer.

1 hour ago, anthony said:

"It is your minds they want". AR.  Short cut, convince people to commit their bodies - for the universal good - and their minds fall into place.

Marc, a great thinker wrote: "Not self, but the absence of self is closer to being the root of all evil". N. Branden

Well said, Nathaniel! 

Thank you, Anthony

3 hours ago, anthony said:

I'm alright Jack - is that rational selfishness?

Anecdotal: Round here, there's such an outpouring of gratitude to the Gvt. after benignly allowing us to drop to Level 1 lockdown and maybe get their suffering businesses, theaters, etc. running, nobody seems to recall it was Gvt. that forced the lockdown tyranny upon us. The Stockholm Syndrome revisited. No one, or a few,  questioned 'the inevitability' of mandated lockdown and the human destruction that brought, and so they don't now, with soon to be mandated vaccinations.  How to subjugate people to anything that comes. Lately, as a couple I'm friendly with I heard exclaim, almost jumping back in horror when I answer That Question - Waddaya mean you're not vaxxed?! You must! Don't you know that's how we can return to business as normal?! Next could be a Covid fourth wave!

Ha. What can one say to that, in a few words?

"What's 'business as normal?'"

--Brant

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition

"Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

"Finland, Iceland and Denmark have taken similar steps. Norway is encouraging men under 30 not to get the Moderna shot, but is not mandating it.

"For months, the Moderna vaccine has been under scrutiny because of data that shows young men who receive it are at increased risk for myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the sac around the heart."

Untitled-1-165-1024x576.jpg
TEAMTUCKERCARLSON.COM

New concerns are being raised about side effects from the Moderna vaccine against the coronavirus. Swedish health officials have now...

• Like 1

Trust the scientists!

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg
THEHILL.COM

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Trust the scientists!

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

ca._wcw_beagles.jpg
THEHILL.COM

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their...

Well that's horrifying...

I think I read where researchers prefer beagles because of their docility and trusting natures. Poor Snoopy. One reason to cheer and hope for advances in machine learning and applications for developing stronger AI , running programs and testing hypothesis cyberly in order to reduce cruelty.

5 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

What have you done Brant, former medical professional for the United States? 

Well for me I am protected after getting three Covid shots, so Covid is no longer a threat to me. The people I love are vaccinated so Covid is no longer a threat to them. Now Covid exists as a threat to  . . . the guys who won’t get vaccinated . . .  who lack something or other . . . and I wish you well . . . I hope you don’t die. Sob. I remember when this epidemic started and I had an extremely low chance of dying from it . . . and now I have even a lesser chance of dying from it. I will take the lesser chance. As Adele sang, We could have had it all . . . . Get the vaccinations.

This fake headline seems like something from the 1800’s.
58,000 Dead, and Depraved DeSantis Is Just Getting Started. Florida’s Governor Ron DeSantis gave us a sneak preview of how Republican leaders will challenge the Biden Administration’s proposed mandate that would require private sector employers with 100 or more employees to either vaccinate their staff or impose weekly COVID tests. The mandate would affect nearly two-thirds of the private sector workforce, and judging from the success of other recent mandates, it would be a major step towards trying to flatten the COVID-19 curve and “reopen” America by 2022.

6 hours ago, Peter said:

I remember when this epidemic started and I had an extremely low chance of dying from it . . .

That’s a surprising statement.

If you thought that you had an extremely low chance of dying from Covid, why were you huddling in your house and ordering dinners via a delivery service?

And, since you have at least two high-risk factors, your age and hypertension, on what basis did you assess your chances of dying from Covid as "extremely low"?

Ellen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

--Brant

As it was pre-lockdowns, the consequence of which many businesses permanently closed, as you know. The owners of mid-sized and small commercial concerns attracted my biggest sympathy - shut down, aspirations abandoned, wiped out finances and loyal employees losing livelihoods - why? to 'save us' supposedly older/sicker/etc. folk from a dumb virus that spread anyway. (Some of us refuse such sacrifices made for our sake, and being pandered to by govt's and a society as if helpless and stupid).

The Big Corps, especially online entities like Amazon, they just got fatter in this period. Could make me convinced of a Conspiracy Theory...

• Upvote 1

Broadly the conflict boils down, everywhere you look, to:

the children v. the adults.

Those who need Govts to tell them what to do and look after them v. those self-informed and self-responsible.

The dependents v. the independents.

Collectivism v. individualism.

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

That’s a surprising statement.

If you thought that you had an extremely low chance of dying from Covid, why were you huddling in your house and ordering dinners via a delivery service?

And, since you have at least two high-risk factors, your age and hypertension, on what basis did you assess your chances of dying from Covid as "extremely low"?

1984 2.0

43 minutes ago, anthony said:

As it was pre-lockdowns, the consequence of which many businesses permanently closed, as you know. The owners of mid-sized and small commercial concerns gain my biggest sympathy - shut down, aspirations abandoned, financial loss and loyal employees out of work, why? to 'save us' older/sicker/etc. folk from a dumb virus that spread anyway. (Some of those refuse such sacrifices made for our sake and being pandered to by govt's and society).

The Big Corps, especially online entities like Amazon, they just got fatter in this period. Could make me convinced of "conspiracy theories"...

Greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world happening in the last 19 months and as we speak.