Coronavirus

Peter

"Trust the Scien"- hell, I can't even finish that statement; !@#%% "the Science".

NIH Admits Hiding COVID Origins Data under Orders from China

"One of the top officials in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has admitted that the agency deliberately withheld crucial data on COVID-19 from the American people on the orders of China.

"The NIH’s acting director Lawrence Tabak confirmed during congressional testimony that information about early genomic sequences of the virus was kept hidden.

"Tabak admitted that the NIH covered up the data because the U.S. taxpayer-funded agency was told to do so by Chinese Communist Party (CCP) scientists.

"According to the New York Post, Tabak told the House Appropriations subcommittee that all of the data, showing that the location of the virus’s origin was Wuhan, was 'eliminated from public view' by the NIH.

"He added that researchers can still access the information through a 'tape drive.'”

nih-lawrence-tabak-dr-fauci-china.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

One of the top officials in the National Institutes of Health (NIH) has admitted that the agency deliberately withheld crucial data on...

On 5/8/2022 at 12:04 PM, ThatGuy said:

COVID-mania may be waning, but meanwhile, this is out there, flying under the radar...(because the Deep State can't have U.S. citizens deciding on their own health choices, now, can they?)

"Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO"

quote:

On May 22-28, 2022, ultimate control over America’s healthcare system, and hence its national sovereignty, will be delivered for a vote to the World Health Organization’s governing legislative body, the World Health Assembly (WHA).

This threat is contained in new amendments to WHO’s International Health Regulations, proposed by the Biden administration, that are scheduled as “Provisional agenda item 16.2” at the upcoming conference on May 22-28, 2022.1

These amendments will empower WHO’s Director-General to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director-General will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration that there is a potential or possible threat to other nations.  

If passed, the Biden Administration’s proposed amendments will, by their very existence and their intention, drastically compromise the independence and the sovereignty of the United States. The same threat looms over all the U.N.’s 193 member nations, all of whom belong to WHO and represent 99.44% of the world population.2

These regulations are a “binding instrument of international law entered into force on 15 June 2007.”3 U.N. members states can be required by law to obey or acquiesce to them.

unquote

read more here:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
2NDSMARTESTGUYINTHEWORLD.SUBSTACK.COM

by Peter Breggin MD and Ginger Ross Breggin Please take seriously the severity of this existential threat to everything free people hold dear...

There's no real threat. You can only pretend to give up sovereignty. Take it back at will. And the SC will block it regardless.

--Brant

In this particular case, the issue is a lot sneakier than a simple action.

In short, America is already part of a treaty. What's at issue is altering some provisions of that treaty.

Nothing needs to be passed in Congress. The treaty has already been passed and signed.

These changes to the treaty are not even voted on in Congress. They are voted on at WHO.

The fact that Biden's administration is proposing the changes makes it look like the USA in on board with the substance, which is to give WHO’s Director-General the sole power to decide what medical emergencies are and what each country has to do about them. the definition of a medical emergency is at the sole discretion of WHO’s Director-General. he could even declare gun violence a medical emergency.

That might not be binding on USA law, but it sure could turn into a pain in the ass real quick since noncompliance comes with UN sanctions, including sanctions from the world's financial centers.

A lot of people are fighting this right now and, hopefully, they will be successful, but the best solution of all will happen once Trump is back in power. And that solution is? heh. The USA will withdraw from WHO for once and for all.

The current danger is this idiot Tedros, after being able to exercise his new powers, proclaims a medical emergency of some sort and demands that people can't come out into public (like, say, to vote). Something like that. Then the Biden people will immediately declare a state of emergency based on that, and act on that state of emergency as they steal whatever elections they can get away with.

It's a real long-shot, but it's also real. Still, I doubt this will happen. Instead, I see more irritating messes--with fall-out all over the place--to clean up.

At any rate, they've set it up so that these treaty changes and new WHO Director-General powers will not have to go through the normal process and time periods to get passed and become implemented. Surprise, surprise, if passed, Tedros can start declaring his medical emergencies and decreeing lockdowns before the midterms in November.

What a coincidence, huh?

Michael

7 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

There's no real threat. You can only pretend to give up sovereignty. Take it back at will. And the SC will block it regardless.

--Brant

I don't know what to think about the Supreme Court aspect of that, seeing what's going on with the leaks and protests at the Supreme's homes, and such...

Jeffrey Tucker: "What happened next is truly fascinating: Tedros’s comments were censored all over China and searches for the name Tedros were immediately blocked within the country. Implausibly, merely by stating the incredibly obvious point, Tedros has made himself an enemy of the state. Meanwhile, another WHO/China partisan, Bill Gates, has been sheepishly saying something very similar in interviews, namely that the virus cannot be eradicated. "

shutterstock_1725604774.jpg
BROWNSTONE.ORG

From the beginning of the pandemic, the WHO and China’s CCP have worked and spoken hand-in-glove. Now there is a rift between them.

Interesting (bad news) data coming out of South Africa.

From The New York Times: . . . The central problem is that the coronavirus has become more adept at re-infecting people. Already, those infected with the first Omicron variant are reporting second infections with the newer versions of the variant — BA.2 or BA2.12.1 in the United States, or BA.4 and BA.5 in South Africa. Those people may go on to have third or fourth infections, even within this year, researchers said in interviews. And some small fraction may have symptoms that persist for months or years, a condition known as long Covid.

“It seems likely to me that that’s going to sort of be a long-term pattern,” said Juliet Pulliam, an epidemiologist at Stellenbosch University in South Africa. “The virus is going to keep evolving,” she added. “And there are probably going to be a lot of people getting many, many reinfections throughout their lives.”

It’s difficult to quantify how frequently people are re-infected, in part because many infections are now going unreported. Dr. Pulliam and her colleagues have collected enough data in South Africa to say that the rate is higher with Omicron than seen with previous variants . . . .

Great news , it means Omicron will unfortunately be persistent, but can be tolerated just like the symptoms of a Rhinovirus infection, eg the common cold , which people usually get infected with multiple times a year .

The shit show is over and ‘Delta’ is effectively dead.

I’m glad I didn’t alter my immune system with the mRNA jab , it seems the more shots you took the harder it is for the body to ward off an infection of the corona virus family , especially the bat kind.

Our daughter was ‘exposed’ to a ‘positive’ worker at her day program and was automatically banned from participating for ten days and will only be eligible for reentry after a negative test result, or subsequent ten day halts on positive tests.

If she were vaccinated she would only be subject to the original ten ban regardless of test result, still a shit show here in Jersey.

• Upvote 2

Remember Event 201?

If you are one of those who did not follow this, Event 201 was held in NYC in 2019. It was put on by the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. (And Big Pharma money was all over this thing through cutouts galore.)

Basically, at the event different experts "wargamed" out what would happen in the event of a pandemic like COVID-19. That is, what different countries would go along with, how to sell the narratives in the press, what needed stockpiling, all of it.

Son of a bitch. Then the COVID-19 pandemic happened. What's more, it happened EXACTLY the way these dudes wargamed it out and they all got gobs and gobs and gobs and gobs of money.

Now enter monkeypox (a variation of small pox).

As Polly shows below, they are doing the same damn thing with monkeypox. And she further shows, all the same damn people are doing it.

INEwR4nL7lRP_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

BOOM! The Public Health Mafia is caught red handed planning another 'outbreak' from which they can terrorize the public and make bank. To support Polly's work please go here:...

When the press and politicians heat up about this, please remember this video.

It's a grift, not a health crisis.

As Polly says, these are some incredibly evil people. Psychopaths. They need to be stopped.

The good news is we can stop them.

Stay tuned.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Remember Event 201?

If you are one of those who did not follow this, Event 201 was held in NYC in 2019. It was put on by the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. (And Big Pharma money was all over this thing through cutouts galore.)

Basically, at the event different experts "wargamed" out what would happen in the event of a pandemic like COVID-19. That is, what different countries would go along with, how to sell the narratives in the press, what needed stockpiling, all of it.

Son of a bitch. Then the COVID-19 pandemic happened. What's more, it happened EXACTLY the way these dudes wargamed it out and they all got gobs and gobs and gobs and gobs of money.

Now enter monkeypox (a variation of small pox).

As Polly shows below, they are doing the same damn thing with monkeypox. And she further shows, all the same damn people are doing it.

INEwR4nL7lRP_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

BOOM! The Public Health Mafia is caught red handed planning another 'outbreak' from which they can terrorize the public and make bank. To...

When the press and politicians heat up about this, please remember this video.

It's a grift, not a health crisis.

As Polly says, these are some incredibly evil people. Psychopaths. They need to be stopped.

The good news is we can stop them.

Stay tuned.

Michael

"Blah, blah, blah. Conspiracy theories and Q-anonsense. Get the monkey vax. Trust the science." - Someone, probably

("Get your pharma-paws off me, you damn, dirty ape!")

• Upvote 1

Pay attention to this one since this looks like the start of where people will finally go to jail for the coronavirus mess.

According to Steve Bannon, Jeffrey Sachs, super-big-shot in the Big Health crony cartel racket, even head of the COVID-19 board for The Lancet, just threw the NIH, Fauci, the Deep State, China, all of them under the bus.

He basically said it looks like one part of the US government (NIH) helped create the coronavirus against the express wishes of another (DARPA) using some funding from China.

And, of course, all kinds of people in the middle were complicit. So he wants an investigation.

hdzke.qR4e-small-US-scientists-contribut
RUMBLE.COM

Harnwell: “US scientists “contributed to emergence of Covid”?! Jeffrey Sachs throws the NIH under the bus”

Here is an article about this:

AAXvtMF.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
WWW.MSN.COM

The paper asks for independent investigation into the evidence collected by US agencies and universities with respect to the origin of Covid

And here is the article by Sachs.

50997710582_13f5fbb1c8_o-740x464.jpg
SCIENCE.THEWIRE.IN

An article coauthored by the chair of The Lancet COVID-19 Commission calls for an independent investigation into "US-based evidence" of the origins of COVID-19.

These guys usually stick together, but it looks like the rats are starting to jump ship and point the fingers at each other.

Much more coming, so keep an eye on this one.

Michael

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Blah, blah, blah. Conspiracy theories and Q-anonsense. Get the monkey vax. Trust the science." - Someone, probably

("Get your pharma-paws off me, you damn, dirty ape!")

Soon folks will be saying Im on my 8th booster for Covid and got my first 3 monkey shot doses and my 1st ( XYZ ) shot.

Curious is the K in Monkey is silentor not.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Soon folks will be saying Im on my 8th booster for Covid and got my first 3 monkey shot doses and my 1st ( XYZ ) shot.

Curious is the K in Monkey is silentor not.

Hah, I was just coming here to post the same thing, as stated by Wendy Rogers...

• Upvote 1

You can't make this up.

Guess where the monkeypox thing is coming from?

Yup.

Wuhan lab.

:) 

Monkeypox-virus.webp
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Monkeypox Virologica Sinica is an international journal which aims at presenting the cutting-edge research on viruses all over the world. The journal publishes peer-reviewed original research articles, reviews...

They're not even hiding it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Polly even goes into the monkey-business with monkeypox.

V0FhXlUNtmKB_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

I cover Dr. Mark Buller, the US's leading Orthopox Virus researcher who conducted at least two rounds of gain of function research on viruses related to smallpox. Other revelations about bio-terror 'research' in...

And if you don't believe Big Pharma and the globalists don't mean business on running the monkeypox thing the same way they did COVID-19, take a look at the latest front page of Drudge.

image.png

Those mass gatherings wouldn't include midterm election places would they?

Nah...

Nobody would ever thing that, right?

:evil: 

Hold onto your horses because this is going to be another wild ride.

Except this time I am sure it will not "take" with the public like the last one did.

Michael

Modeerna dumped 30 million doses of vaccine and their administration is as pissed as all hell.

Naomi Wolf and her project (which includes Steve Bannon and the War Room) found so much dirt in the vaccine trials of Johnson & Johnson, this woke up the world.

Now Moderna literally could not give those doses away. They offered them for free and nobody wanted them, not one country.

Why?

Because the side effects are brutal--death and injury--and Moderna has lied its ass off about it.

WATCH: Moderna tosses 30 million COVID-19 vaccine doses because 'nobody wants them’

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmediadc-brightspot.s3.
WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel announced his pharmaceutical company is throwing out millions of its COVID-19 vaccine doses due to a “big demand problem.”

Here's a video with Naomi.

cmBoe.qR4e-small-Dr.-Naomi-Wolf-Moderna-
RUMBLE.COM

Dr. Naomi Wolf: Moderna Dumps 30M Doses; Vaccine in Pregnancy and Lactation

Class action suits galore coming...

And it's not going to stop here.

Michael

Before the world goes apeshit on monkeypox, it looks like there is a cheap cure that has been around since the 19th century.

It's a carnivorous plant called sarracenia purpurea, or the purple pitcher plant and goes by a few other nicknames.

I looked on Amazon and this plant is used in a lot in homeopathic tinctures.

I'm not sure how it is used for smallpox and related poxes (chicken pox, monkeypox, etc.), but there seems to be a bunch of peer-reviewed studies showing that it works. The main ways I have seen are orally and through injection. But I still know little about it. I intend to learn, though.

Sarracenia purpurea is even said to cure herpes.

Polly goes into all this with her research.

BIG TECH TEAMS WITH BIG PHARMA IN CONSPIRACY TO HIDE THE CURE!

2x0G0hZfjDZc_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

For 180 years the cabal has buried a formerly well known natural treatment (I’d call it a*cure*) for smallpox & related illnesses! I will tell you about this incredible plant. To send me a gift of financial support:...

Here is what the plant looks like.

image.png

Apparently it is super-easy to grow, it grows like a weed.

Being so readily available, it obviously generates jack in terms of profits for Big Pharma and related. And, as is evident in the press headlines, there is an attempt to create a pandemic with monkeypox.

So the predator class is currently playing games with search results and misinformation about sarracenia purpurea. But this plant as a cure has been around so long, they can't get rid of all the information out there.

They will try, but in this case, the odds are stacked against them even though they own the mainstream press.

If and when I find out useful information about all this, including rewatching Polly's video which is chock full of things to look up, I will post it. In the meantime, it would be really cool for you to look into it, too.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I normally don't post videos like the following, but Styx is so over target, I have to post it. Not too long--only about 7 minutes.

MOST PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY FORGOTTEN HOW THE FAUCISTS CONNED EVERYONE ON COVID

XuucFvFCRWZb_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

The masks never worked. The vaccine was always pointless for the general population. Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar:...

Yup.

COVID-19 is definitely out of the news cycle of the mainstream.

They must have cured it or something given that it was supposed to wipe out humanity and the vaxxes stopped working...

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Well, then; so much for "trust the Science"...
(In other news, water is wet...)

Fauci: Biden Wants Mask Mandates in Place to Preserve Power

"During an interview with Fox News host Neil Cavuto, however, Fauci revealed that the Biden admin’s effort is all about maintaining power.

“'One of the issues, Neil, that I have articulated in the past and I will in the future – it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions,' Fauci said."

fauci-biden-mask-mandate-preserve-power.
SLAYNEWS.COM

Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted that Democrat President Joe Biden is battling to keep mask mandates in place because the administration...

• Like 1

Even the "Trust us, we're Science" people are starting to admit they were wrong.

Of course, so many were saying this early on, and were banned and 'fact-checked" as a result. (Or, closer to home here, told that 'they weren't being good Objectivists". Well, then....In the immortal words of Sheldon Lee Cooper, "I informed you thusly." (Or, "I told you...")

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Even the "Trust us, we're Science" people are starting to admit they were wrong.

TG,

Or how about this as a big-ass "Oops"?

Healthy Young People Are Dying Suddenly and Unexpectedly from Mysterious Syndrome in Australia – Doctors Baffled and Seek Answers

Screenshot_20210813-060644_YouTube.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Australia is famous for its totalitarian COVID restrictions and vaccine mandates. The Deputy Premier of NSW boldly declared that even businesses that accept unvaccinated people will be subject to...

I am trying like the dickens to not hate people like Bill Gates as much as I feel empathy for their victims. Empathy is better for the soul than hate. It's healthier, too. (This is proven.)

But, man, the temptation to hate these assholes is right there in front of me all the time...

Michael

• Upvote 1