Coronavirus

Peter

Hmmmm...

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

• Genetic match discovered in Covid's unique furin cleavage site on spike protein
  • Matched genetic sequence patented by Moderna for cancer research purposes
  • Researchers say one in 3trillion chance Covid developed the code naturally 

More evidence Covid was tinkered with in a lab? Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.   

54565503-0-image-a-52_1645642206102.jpg
    WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The international team of researchers identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a genetic sequence patented by the US...
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Hmmmm...

• Genetic match discovered in Covid's unique furin cleavage site on spike protein

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.   

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The international team of researchers identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a genetic sequence patented by the US...

"But wait! There's MORE!":

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Hmmmm...

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

"But wait! There's MORE!":

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Now scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

Well, it makes sense. Even in a non-conspiracy theory way. Of course our gain of function technology is going to be closely tied to our vaccine technology. Which kinda defeats the whole point of GoF in the first place...

We made the vaccine so we could make the virus so we could make the vaccine so we could be prepared for the virus (should it ever occur naturally)! Unfortunately the virus got out during step 2...

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

Of course our gain of function technology is going to be closely tied to our vaccine technology. Which kinda defeats the whole point of GoF in the first place...

"Meddling in things man was not meant to meddle in..."

I don't feel fear often, but this is terrifying.

The idea is that the powers that be invent a mild form of a virus, alter its capabilities enough to make it super-contagious, then give that virus as a vaccine to one person in a community, who will then spread it to everyone else by normal contagion.

What could possibly go wrong?

Here is the article from The Daily Mail Jimmy talked about.

The vaccine that spreads immunity by passing itself on like a virus: Researchers investigate potential for self-spreading, needle-less inoculations in wake of Covid pandemic

54478523-0-image-a-10_1645490973120.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Vaccines have been our main escape route from the Covid-19 pandemic - yet the logistics of repeatedly injecting millions of us against the virus pushed the NHS almost to breaking point.

Creepy...

And dangerous as all hell...

Don't worry about the technical part. Just think about humans with ill intentions who get power. Someone like that will eventually get enough power to deploy this sucker.

There is no vaccine against people doing evil and/or stupid things.

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't feel fear often, but this is terrifying.

The idea is that the powers that be invent a mild form of a virus, alter its capabilities enough to make it super-contagious, then give that virus as a vaccine to one person in a community, who will then spread it to everyone else by normal contagion.

What could possibly go wrong?

Here is the article from The Daily Mail Jimmy talked about.

The vaccine that spreads immunity by passing itself on like a virus: Researchers investigate potential for self-spreading, needle-less inoculations in wake of Covid pandemic

54478523-0-image-a-10_1645490973120.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Vaccines have been our main escape route from the Covid-19...

Creepy...

And dangerous as all hell...

Don't worry about the technical part. Just think about humans with ill intentions who get power. Someone like that will eventually get enough power to deploy this sucker.

There is no vaccine against people doing evil and/or stupid things.

Michael

Isn't that the Omicon variant?

--Brant

On 2/28/2022 at 9:19 AM, Brant Gaede said:

Isn't that the Omicon variant?

Brant,

It is with one difference. The natural behavior of viruses is to eventually evolve something like an Omicron variant. If a virus kills off all its hosts, the virus dies. So a general direction of the "species" (the virus itself as a group existence) is to become less lethal and more contagious. At least I have read this (or variations of this) is the case in all viruses that have become endemic.

When coming from nature, this also comes with natural immunity to the deadlier variants.

What the people above want to do is design these variants, patent them (obviously), make them super-targeted, and that means restrict the scope of the immunity.

But that's not the thing that scares me. What scares me is the manmade deliverability mechanism. When humans control an unrestricted delivery system, they can put into it whatever they want. And with nanoparticle technology developing by leaps and bounds, imagine what will soon be delivered in a way nobody can do anything about...

To use an analogy, we all need air. Humans discovered that if we can isolate the environment so that we don't get the natural air from the outside, we can control the temperature of the inside by essentially controlling the temperature of the air.

But we can also put shit into that air that will effect every human within that closed environment. If that means a scented candle, OK. Everybody smells it. But what about a poison gas? Inmates at Nazi concentration camps could tell you. Unfortunately,  the poison killed them and they couldn't do a damn thing about it.

With a super-contagious designer virus, there is no isolated environment, so there is no outside to escape to for the lucky few that manage. The designer virus--including what it is carrying--simply nails everyone.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Remember when Pfizer wanted their documents sealed 75 years?

Here's why.

In addition to the Pfizer documents that were decreed to be released by the courts, a cool billion went to the news agencies from the federal government. Essentially a bribe. 

img.jpg?width=1200&coordinates=0%2C83%2C
WWW.THEBLAZE.COM

In response to a FOIA request filed by TheBlaze, HHS revealed that it purchased advertising from major news networks...

The sheer number of documents in these document dumps has caused Robert Malone, Naomi Wolf and Steve Bannon to organize a crowdsourced effort for people in their audiences to go through all the documents and highlight were the monkey business happened.

A huge lawsuit is coming--not just one.

In fact, according to Dr. Malone, lawyers in general are starting to lick their chops.

I'll do more on this, with links and so on, after I read up on it.

But with the billion dollar media bribe, it looks like Glenn Beck landed an important one.

Here's more information on the Pfizer document dump.

d5Eqd.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Dr. Robert W. Malone on Pfizer Documents “A huge list of adverse events of interest.”

Michael

On 2/28/2022 at 10:02 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

It is with one difference. The natural behavior of viruses is to eventually evolve something like an Omicron variant. If a virus kills off all its hosts, the virus dies. So a general direction of the "species" (the virus itself as a group existence) is to become less lethal and more contagious. At least I have read this (or variations of this) is the case in all viruses that have become endemic.

When coming from nature, this also comes with natural immunity to the deadlier variants.

What the people above want to do is design these variants, patent them (obviously), make them super-targeted, and that means restrict the scope of the immunity.

But that's not the thing that scares me. What scares me is the manmade deliverability mechanism. When humans control an unrestricted delivery system, they can put into it whatever they want. And with nanoparticle technology developing by leaps and bounds, imagine what will soon be delivered in a way nobody can do anything about...

To use an analogy, we all need air. Humans discovered that if we can isolate the environment so that we don't get the natural air from the outside, we can control the temperature of the inside by essentially controlling the temperature of the air.

But we can also put shit into that air that will effect every human within that closed environment. If that means a scented candle, OK. Everybody smells it. But what about a poison gas? Inmates at Nazi concentration camps could tell you. Unfortunately,  the poison killed them and they couldn't do a damn thing about it.

With a super-contagious designer virus, there is no isolated environment, so there is no outside to escape to for the lucky few that manage. The designer virus--including what it is carrying--simply nails everyone.

Michael

Hope I don't live to see the logical end game of this. I'll be 78 in three weeks. Probably good for 15 more.

--Brant

never trust the science - or your hungry next door neighbor

On 3/5/2022 at 8:30 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In addition to the Pfizer documents that were decreed to be released by the courts, a cool billion went to the news agencies from the federal government. Essentially a bribe.

Here's some more on that.

out.jpg
GETTR.COM

“A billion dollars, as I said earlier, was paid not by Pharma but by your President; using your tax dollars to bribe the mainstream media to lie to you about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.” -Dr. Naomi Wolf...

A good chunk of that billion went to Fox news.

That's one of the reasons Fox has gone squish-squish-squishy except for Tucker and a small few.

Michael

On 3/6/2022 at 2:53 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Everybody's asking: "Where's Fauci?"

Michael

uc?id=14q_4nHIFt9WxZIbdLBJ-dg0qnozpwrbf

Ah, but now, they jinxed it; said his name too many times, like "Candyman", or "Beetlejuice"...only now, he's popping his head up in the Ukraine situation...

TELEMMGLPICT000267927445_trans_NvBQzQNjv
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Ukraine reports tens of thousands of new TB cases annually and has one of the highest rates of multi-drug-resistant TB in...
  • Smile 1

On 3/6/2022 at 11:23 AM, Brant Gaede said:

Hope I don't live to see the logical end game of this. I'll be 78 in three weeks. Probably good for 15 more.

Brant,

Let me give you a little ray of sunshine. I got it from a guy named Dan Sullivan. He's featured constantly by Joe Polish (a top marketer) and Dean Jackson (another, and this guy invented the squeeze page on the Internet). At least he was when I was reading them and watching their videos constantly a few years ago.

Dan said when we get to the stage of life where you and I are at (I will turn 70 in a few months), we are winding down our lives. We believe we have done what we set out to do, or were able to do, and now it's time to go into the last act of our lives. Emotionally, this makes us very passive and settled. After all, building something requires one kind of energy and cleaning up before moving on requires another.

But that's just a frame. What would you do with another 30 or 40 years? Would you go after a new dream? Would you stop winding down and start building something new with your life? Would you find a piece of the world to conquer and go about conquering it?

Well, in today's world, if you don't get squished or succumb to a disease, you have those 30 or 40 years. Modern medicine and improvements in health and aging sciences ensures that. (Except for this vaccine mess.)

Go back to your youth and think about what you would do if you could do it all over again. The truth is, you can. Except you can do it with the wisdom that years of living brings. You now know where not to fuck up, at least in some things. And you know the principles that work.

I took Dan's words to heart when I heard them. At that time I actually was winding down. And it was much in the manner of apoptosis. This is a concept I got from Howard Bloom. Here on OL, I quoted a lady who explained it well and here is the relevant part in a more succinct manner. This is from Conformity, Diversity, and the Global Brain by Sara Wampler (a review of one of Bloom's books).

Inner-judges are, according to Bloom, the equivalent of cellular mechanisms that encourage apoptosis (cell death).  These judges, through some (rather poorly explained) system of hormones and chemicals, create a sometimes overwhelming feeling of despair in individuals who have failed to contribute to the group.  Inner-judges are usually harsh, unforgiving critics who can encourage individuals to remove themselves from the progress of the group, either through suicide or through an inability to continue performing tasks.

That includes winding down and fading away. This is a biological reaction, but we can do something about it with volition.

Rand even treated this idea poorly in The Fountainhead when Peter Keating tried to become a painter late in life and Howard Roark told him it was too late. Rand made her point about pity. OK. I get it. But she did not offer anything useful about getting older. In fact, in that passage, one of the messages is basically people have to wind down and give up if they haven't lived up to their own expectations by a certain age.

And I say baloney.

That might be true for turning 100. It is not true at your age and mine.

Anywho, I rejected my own winding down funk from Dan's words. I mapped out my fiction-writing project in a better way and got busy studying and doing the work. It has been a pain in the ass, but I love it. I believe my basic education is now nearing the end and soon my products will be coming out.

(Oddly enough, I did not need to study another writing book, nor study more neuroscience or modern psychology. I found that I needed to read. And that's what I did. I have read a huge number of books in the last three years. Hundreds of them. My latest, the one I finished a few days ago, was King Solomon's Mines by H. Rider Haggard. What a hoot. :) )

This was like drinking from the fountain of youth. And I honestly believe I am going to do far more important work as a writer than I ever did as a composer and songwriter.

Anyway, if there's something of value for you here, please take it and use it however you wish. You've got at least another 30 years from a natural causes frame, and probably even more if technology keeps developing in the aging field. So how do you want to spend those years? Winding down or kicking some ass?

:)

Michael

March 08, 2022

Pfizer Covid vaccine has 1,291 side effects reveals official documents

"This is a good article that has a link to the Pfizer documents released via FOIA lawsuits.  The fact that it was criminal to release this drug to the public and even mandate it can no longer be concealed. 

"RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – In a 55,000-page set of documents released on Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a Covid-19 vaccine license.

"This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman’s decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years, which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its “limited resources.”

"When Pfizer applied for FDA approval, they were aware of almost 158,000 adverse events. This really does not paint them in a favorable light. And now, a 38-page report features an appendix with a list that says Pfizer’s COVID vaccine has 1,291 side effects."

pfixer-ukriane-cartoon.jpg
PA.CHILDRENSHEALTHDEFENSE.ORG

Pfizer Covid vaccine has 1,291 side effects. It was criminal to release this drug and it can no longer be concealed. 

"Link to full article here:"

"This release of documents follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman’s decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years, which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its “limited resources.”

WWW.RIOTIMESONLINE.COM

"The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto’s encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

“'This is a bombshell,' said Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president and general counsel Mary Holland.

“At least now we know why the FDA and Pfizer wanted to keep this data under wraps for 75 years. These findings should put an immediate end to the Pfizer Covid vaccines. The potential for serious harm is clear, and those injured by the vaccines are prohibited from suing Pfizer for damages….”

Download the documents here.
https://www.riotimesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Pfizer-real-data-released.pdf

29 minutes ago, tmj said:

But they said

Could be side affects? Should be side affects? Come on! Are your chances worse or better off after getting the vaccine? And come on. No stupid irrationality. Just the facts.   

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Could be side affects? Should be side affects? Come on! Are your chances worse or better off after getting the vaccine? And come on. No stupid irrationality. Just the facts.   

Worse.

Facts.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

March 08, 2022

"This is a good article that has a link to the Pfizer documents released via FOIA lawsuits.  The fact that it was criminal to release this drug to the public and even mandate it can no longer be concealed. 

"RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL – In a 55,000-page set of documents released on Tuesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) is for the first time allowing the public to access data Pfizer submitted to FDA from its clinical trials in support of a Covid-19 vaccine license.

"This follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman’s decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years, which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its “limited resources.”

"When Pfizer applied for FDA approval, they were aware of almost 158,000 adverse events. This really does not paint them in a favorable light. And now, a 38-page report features an appendix with a list that says Pfizer’s COVID vaccine has 1,291 side effects."

pfixer-ukriane-cartoon.jpg
PA.CHILDRENSHEALTHDEFENSE.ORG

Pfizer Covid vaccine has 1,291 side effects. It was criminal to release this drug and it can no longer be concealed. 

"Link to full article here:"

"This release of documents follows U.S. District Judge Mark T. Pittman’s decision on January 6 to deny the request from the FDA to suppress the data for the next 75 years, which the agency claimed was necessary, in part, because of its “limited resources.”

WWW.RIOTIMESONLINE.COM

"The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto’s encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

“'This is a bombshell,' said Children’s Health Defense (CHD) president and general counsel Mary Holland.

“At least now we know why the FDA and Pfizer wanted to keep this data under wraps for 75 years. These findings should put an immediate end to the Pfizer Covid vaccines. The potential for serious harm is clear, and those injured by the vaccines are prohibited from suing Pfizer for damages….”

Download the documents here.
https://www.riotimesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Pfizer-real-data-released.pdf

Hey, love the cartoon! "Done with that. Look this way now, sheeple".

That list of (non-) facts, adds up. Just to assume, let's say, an equal 0.01% chance of each of the 1291 adverse reactions, aggregates to 12.9% probability of getting SOME medical reaction on the list (and, worse, a fair chance of having more than one).

- keep it quiet, can't upset the vaxx fascists with (non) facts nor confound them with statistical probabilities.

• Upvote 1

"Trust the science" when it comes to mRNA vaccines?  Apparently, the CEO of Pfizer himself doesn't...

Pfizer CEO Backpedals, Claims Pressured Into Producing ‘Counterintuitive’ mRNA Injections

"Actually, mRNA was a technology that never delivered a single product until that day, not vaccine, not any other medicine," says CEO Albert Bourla.

"So it was very counterintuitive, and I was surprised when they suggested to me that this is the way to go, and I questioned it."

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tried distancing himself from the COVID mRNA vaccines on Friday, suggesting he only developed the “counterintuitive” technology under pressure from colleagues.

In a Washington Post Live special titled, “Moonshot: Inside Pfizer’s Nine-Month Race to Make the Impossible Possible”, host Jonathon Capehart asked Bourla on Thursday why Pfizer decided to pursue experimental mRNA vaccines despite the nascency of the developing technology.

bourla2837467890.jpg
WWW.INFOWARS.COM

"Actually, mRNA was a technology that never delivered a single product until that day, not vaccine, not any other medicine," says CEO Albert...

11 hours ago, tmj said:

But they said follow the science ..

Grrrrrrrr, in Canada we can only get three shots so Im thinking about making Aliyah to Israel to get my fourth shot then vacationing in Europe so I can get shots 5-8 then moving to the States so hopefully by then Starbucks will introduce some type of coffee with a shot of vax ( rather than espresso ) that I canget daily.

17 minutes ago, Marc said:

Grrrrrrrr, in Canada we can only get three shots so Im thinking about making Aliyah to Israel to get my fourth shot then vacationing in Europe so I can get shots 5-8 then moving to the States so hopefully by then Starbucks will introduce some type of coffee with a shot of vax ( rather than espresso ) that I canget daily.

Fucking racist scum! All that safety and effectiveness will undoubtedly only work to prolong a longer and healthier life , extending your carbon footprint, racist planet killer!

• Smile 1

brownstone-front.jpg
BROWNSTONE.ORG

New ideas in public health, science, economics, and social theory defending and promoting freedom and rights in an enlightened, open...

A roundup of the wide mix of several brief articles from March alone. Several more continued below the page. The BI has become the international beacon of all things pandemic related.