"Insurrection?" I got your insurrection right here...
So obvious, even an non-Objectivist can see it.
And these people SHOULD, under the Objectivist ethics, be removed from office, and held accountable for their treason.

• Thanks 1

TG,

Seeing Rick Wilson livid is always a good thing.

He's the guy being considered at MSNBC to replace Rachel Maddow.

btw - Maddow wants to "spend more time with her family." Translated, that means she's getting out of Dodge before the shit she helped feed to the fan hits for real.

:)

(Similar to Jon Stewart retiring a few years ago due to Obama's bait and switch.)

Michael

• Smile 1

Steve Bannon has been on the warpath against Mitch McConnell for a few days now because of the spending debacle of the Democrats. There were four points: Continuing Resolution, Increase the Debt Ceiling, Infrastructure Bill and Green New Deal. Trillions of dollars in play.

Mitch caved on the first and the Dems got a Continuing Resolution until December. The Dems were totally jammed up on the Debt Ceiling, though. There was no substantial Republican pressure on Mitch to save this for Biden. On the contrary, he didn't have the votes even if he wanted to.

However, on the sly, he twisted arms and bullied and got the 11 Senators he needed to save Biden's ass for free.

Bannon exploded. He's put up the names, addresses and phone numbers of all the Senators who voted with Mitch and told his audience to stay on top of them nonstop. (Don't forget that Bannon's War Room podcast now has a "download" audience of close to 100 million.) 

And he finally crossed the Rubican. He said that if anyone intends to vote for Mitch McConnell to continue as leader of the Senate, he wants all MAGA people to vote against them at election-time. And he still wants his MAGA audience to keep calling them.

When Mitch McConnell saved Biden's ass for free, all the establishment press gleefully said "Mitch Blinked."

Well, Mitch has blinked, but not like they mean. Look at this tweet. I have never seen Mitch McConnell do anything like this before.

image.png

image.png

Too little too late. I predict Mitch McConnell is ripe for retirement as leader and I don't see him getting reelected later when it's election time for him.

Mitch fucked up on the one he could not fuck up.

Michael 

• Upvote 1

From Biden's home-state of Delaware...

Delaware State Auditor Kathleen McGuiness accused of nepotism, fraud, witness intimidation

"Allegations including hiring her own daughter and orchestrating a no-bid contract for campaign consultants"

"WILMINGTON, Delaware -- Delaware's state auditor, who is responsible for rooting out government fraud, waste and abuse, was indicted Monday on public corruption charges.

"An indictment issued by a New Castle County grand jury charges Kathleen McGuiness, 58, with felony counts of theft and witness intimidation, and misdemeanor charges of official misconduct, conflict of interest and noncompliance with state procurement laws."

11112719_101121-wpvi-del-auditor-general
6ABC.COM

The allegations include hiring her daughter for a no-show job, handing out contracts to campaign consultants, and submitting requests to...

13 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

From Biden's home-state of Delaware...

Delaware State Auditor Kathleen McGuiness accused of nepotism, fraud, witness intimidation

TG,

Have you noticed an uptake in the number of crooked politicians falling, being investigated or resigning? It's not a splash, but an undercurrent that is getting stronger.

It looks like a housecleaning where the cleaners are trying to be discreet.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Sweet.

More info here.

dad-speaking.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

We are in serious trouble in the United States of America. We have a mostly incoherent “president” that over half of America doesn’t believe was elected fairly. Joe Biden is likely taking orders from unelected...

Michael

"I've seen no proof of election fraud..."

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 US presidential election, government officials and election experts confirm

"According to former attorney general William Barr, the Department of Justice found no evidence of “fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” Election officials at the Department of Homeland Security said “the November 3rd election was the most secure in American history.” Voter fraud of any type is incredibly rare, reported The Associated Press and Reuters. Officials and experts warned ahead of Election Day that most interference in US elections comes in the form of misinformation campaigns, many of which are intended to create distrust in America's electoral process."

https://twitter.com/i/events/1308626736066617344

None so blind...

Mark Squilla Staffer Charged in South Philly Voter Fraud Conspiracy

Prosecutors say Marie Beren, who is no longer with Squilla's office, used her role as a de facto judge of elections in three South Philly voting divisions to cast fraudulent votes for candidates at all levels of government.

pennsylvania-general-election.jpg
WWW.PHILLYMAG.COM

The feds say Marie Beren cast fake votes for candidates at all levels of government

• Smile 1

These Republican anti-Trumper idiots don't realize that most people see the following as a sign of weakness and cover-up.

image.png

Here's how most people think when they see that.

"Trump lost. No more audits. We don't want to get caught."

I can't channel "most people," or anyone for that matter, but this one is a no-brainer.

Michael

Federal judge finds DC jail warden in contempt, demands DOJ civil rights probe of Jan. 6 detainees

'I find that the civil rights of the defendant have been abused,' the judge said

capitol-riot-cropped.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A federal judge has found the warden of a D.C. jail and the director of the D.C. Department of Corrections in contempt of court Wednesday...

I'm not sure where to put this.

It's the country unraveling, not the deep state.

Michael, please move the post if you think a different thread is more appropriate.

Navy-Captain-Ann-Phillips.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Biden’s Secretary of Transportation, ‘Mayor Pete’ Buttigieg, is out on paternity leave.  So Biden chooses a US Maritime Administrator with zero experience on commercial ships to address the largest shipping...

Ellen

35 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

It's the country unraveling, not the deep state.

Ellen,

That appointment in itself is part of the Deep State unraveling.

They will not be able to sustain what comes from it.

Watch what happens in the country around Christmas when nobody can give and get their presents.

Climate change will not even be on the table in the backlash.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

They will not be able to sustain what comes from it.

Here's another problem area where the Deep State is unraveling.

and

I wish rallying were like a remote control button where you push it and people immediately take up arms or whatever they need to do, but it's more like a crop growing that needs several seasons before the good stuff happens.

I believe America is getting to that point. And even then, it's not a complete break.

However, I believe in America and Americans when they get riled for real.

I think this problem is going to be taken care of in the foreseeable future.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Deep Stater Colin Powell croaked.

91f97ffb-POWELL-OBIT.png?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Gen. Colin Powell, the former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, died Monday at 84 from complications related to COVID-19, his family announced.

The establishment idiots are even using his death as vaccine propaganda.

How about he was suffering from Parkinson’s and multiple myeloma (blood cancer)? At least this is according to one report I read.

As to Powell the man, I could not say it better than Dr. Michael Hurd did (see here) :

Colin Powell supported Obama, who set the American republic on its course of ruin. Powell hated Donald Trump, even though as President, Donald Trump simply enacted many of the things Republicans like Powell always claimed to want, but never enacted when they had the chance. Powell supported Joe Biden over Donald Trump, despite the fact that Trump helped the country tremendously, and the demented, sadistic Biden is snuffing the life out of freedom. 

Colin Powell was no friend of freedom, prosperity, liberty or the Constitution. He could not possibly value the military while embracing Obama's and Biden's quest to destroy it. If you cherish your freedom, Colin Powell enabled the people now taking your freedom away. He does not deserve your tears, and he was not an honorable man.

Michael later added:

What I wrote about Powell you can also say about any RINO, or any supposed advocate of individual rights and the Constitution who supported Biden over Trump.

Thanks to Dr. Michael Hurd for making this post easier to write and compile.

And, as we all know, a lot shorter.

Michael

• Upvote 2

As people who visit and/or participate on OL know, I am currently listening to a lot of Steve Bannon.

Styx, who I haven't quoted for a while, nailed one of the reasons why I do that and points out why the left is terrified of Bannon. And, remember, Styx has never been a huge Bannon fan, although he is now turning into one.

If you want a short nutshell overview of the "locals" strategy Bannon is implementing all over America, this video will do the job.

And as both Bannon and Styx pointed out, it's working. That is the real unraveling of the Deep State. The "locals" strategy is the sawmill that cuts trees into stakes that are pounded into the hearts of the Deep State vampires.

5ZAMpHdimuAl_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Muh stochastic terrorism!: https://archive.ph/Z1Mnq Merch: https://styxhexenhammer666.myshopify.com Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar:...

Michael

What happens when you stand up to bullies, and withdraw "the sanction of the victim":

McAuliffe Backtracks on Parents’ Involvement in Education: ‘I’ve Always Valued the Concerns of Parents’

Untitled-1-35.jpg
RESISTTHEMAINSTREAM.ORG

He previously said: I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.'

Reminds me of Rearden's courtroom scene in Atlas Shrugged, when, in the face of threats and penalties, Rearden tells the court that he doesn't recognize their right to try him, and doesn't value their opinion, causing his oppressors to suddenly start kissing his ass..."Oh, but you misunderstand us, Mr. Rearden; we're you're friends! This is all a misunderstanding!"

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Deep Stater Colin Powell croaked.

President Trump weighs in.

image.png

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. “He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

Heh heh heh...

Michael

• Smile 1

On 10/18/2021 at 3:30 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The establishment idiots are even using his death as vaccine propaganda.

Are the people trying to use Colin Powell's death as vaccine propaganda aware that and saying that he was fully vaxxed?  His death is among the prominent ones which are bad sales material for the "vaccines" cause.

Ellen

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Are the people trying to use Colin Powell's death as vaccine propaganda aware that and saying that he was fully vaxxed?  His death is among the prominent ones which are bad sales material for the "vaccines" cause.

Ellen,

The people at the top are aware. From the middle on down they are not. What's more, it doesn't matter in order for this particular technique to work.

This is the single greatest point I see people have difficulty with in O-Land. Positive and negative don't matter at the association level. Nor does logic. The important thing is to associate.

This is used in propaganda all the time. When someone says they don't care if you say anything good or bad about them, just talk about them, they are using a variation of this principle. (The are framing themselves as important enough to talk about, which is the real value, not whether they are good or bad.)

With Powell, the public at large actually is not aware of the inconsistency you pointed out. And when they are shown the inconsistency, it doesn't matter. Their core story has taken the place of their critical thinking faculty. In other words, they hear something like this:

Colin Powell died of COVID-19 complications. That to them is proof that COVID-19 is super-dangerous and we need fearless leaders to do something about it or we all will die.

Colin Powell was fully vaccinated. Then to them means that Colin Powell was a CORRECT PERSON. Be like Colin and get the jab.

Now here is the hard part to swallow for people in O-Land. The propaganda-followers may acknowledge the inconsistency in the logical part of their brains and even talk about the inconsistency out loud. But down in the mammalian and lizard parts of their brain (to use the triune brain shortcuts), they register what I described, not the inconsistency, as reality.

This is so important, let me say it a different way. Their core story is reality to them, not reality itself. And their core story doesn't rely on consistency to replace reality for them. After all, a story is just words. One can change words at will. Reality is not malleable. But since they are not looking at reality, but at words as their measure, consistency is merely a tool for attacking others and no longer a tool for thinking. (Ergo, the gotcha warriors.)

And when they talk and act on matters Powell-related, they will most often do so in the manner I described. That, to them, is the reality they see: their core story.

A good example of this mentality is something I once read from a communist (of all people and I no longer remember his name) on a forum. He was talking about members of Jehovah's Witness. He said you can argue with them all day and even win the argument. But you won't change their minds.

With a few paltry exceptions (those who eventually see reality), reason will not affect this process. The only way to change it is to get these people to change their core story.

Whether this is good or bad is another issue.

The fact is that it exists. And such people vote.

And those who do propaganda know this.

Think Orwell...

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Ellen,

The people at the top are aware. From the middle on down they are not. What's more, it doesn't matter in order for this particular technique to work.

To work for what, Michael?  To talk someone who's resistant to getting "jabbed" into rolling up his/her sleeve?  I don’t think so.

Ellen

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

To work for what, Michael?  

Ellen,

Compliance. Money. Power. 

The usual things propaganda is used for.

I don’t think so.

I do think so.

How are they going to get people to accept vaccine passports, i.e., social scores, i.e., total social control, without them getting the jab?

Maybe the bad guys can come up with something else later to implement a social scoring system, but right now, the jab is what they are pushing.

Besides, this is all anyone on the dark side is talking about right now in the mainstream.

Michael

To talk someone who's resistant to...

Ellen,

Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing, if history is any indication, the bad guys are relying on peer pressure and fear of missing out for many of the "resistant" people. The resistance of these is not all that strong.

For people who are super-resistant to getting a vaccine, the bad guys will come up with reeducation camps, prison and execution. In other words, they are not making propaganda for the super-resistant.

Their plans have to grow a bit in order to take out the super-resistant, but imprisonment and death is where it always ends up if such plans are allowed to grow.

In my own opinion, I think they are going to be surprised at how their propaganda will fall flat at getting the result they desire this go around.

Here is one indication. Look in the mainstream and see how many times you can hear the phrase (usually said in a negative tone), "the Chinese system of social scoring." 

It's not often, but it's present and noticeable in the mainstream. That is where their propaganda is not working. There are a few other indications like this, too.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Just to be sure we are talking about the same thing

We aren’t talking about the same thing.

All I was saying is that Powell's dying of Covid despite being fully "vaxxed" is not a good demonstration of the supposed effectiveness of the damned jabs.

Ellen