Ah, thanks.

Kamala Harris’ communications director reportedly leaving Biden administration

"The chief spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris is reportedly leaving her post amid a week of reports about White House infighting.

"Communications chief Ashley Etienne will leave her post to pursue 'other opportunities,' CNN reported Thursday, citing a 'White House official.'

“'Ashley is a valued member of the vice president’s team, who has worked tirelessly to advance the goals of this administration,' the official told CNN. 'She is leaving the office in December.'"

Harris_50281.jpg-633a3_c0-211-3660-2346_
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

The chief spokesperson for Vice President Kamala Harris is reportedly leaving her post amid a week of reports about White House infighting.

On 11/17/2021 at 4:49 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... the FBI is now officially infiltrating organizations of parents with spies, they are creating dossiers on specific parents and parent organizations, they are wiretapping specific parents, they are using their dirty tricks resources against them, and before too long, they will be kicking down the home doors of specific parents and arresting them. All authorized from the top and funded with taxes. And that's just for starters.

Watch the news.

This is the next shitstorm against the Deep State. And it will be coming fast.

I could have predicted anything, but not this.

I live in Illinois, which is a real crappy state for people who love freedom. So imagine my shock when I woke up and saw this:

Dayaamm!

Somebody has a brain around here.

So far, I believe 26 state school boards have left the National School Boards Association for sending that letter to AG Garland requesting parents to be treated as terrorists.

And Garland was only too happy to comply with this request, seeing that he instructed the Counterterrorism Division of the FBI to deal with parents.

More will be coming.

Michael

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Marc said:

NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!

Friday night riots tonight.

Congrats Kyle!!!!

Woo hoo!

ritten-verdict-comp.jpg?quality=90&strip
NYPOST.COM

Kyle Rittenhouse broke down in tears and collapsed in his seat as the not-guilty verdict was read out in court. He hugged one of his lawyers, who told the shaking teen to "breathe.''

:)

Now he can sue the asses off the press for defamation and join the Covington kids as a kind of David archetype in a David and Goliath template.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Woo hoo!

ritten-verdict-comp.jpg?quality=90&strip
NYPOST.COM

Kyle Rittenhouse broke down in tears and collapsed in his seat as the not-guilty...

Now he can sue the asses off the press for defamation and join the Covington kids as a kind of David archetype in a David and Goliath template.

Michael

And dont forget about those brick company profits, using all those bricks that were delivered this week.

• Smile 1

They need to pour this shit on now and not let up.

Jen-Psaki-e1619027652910.jpg
THEFEDERALIST.COM

The White House did not respond to The Federalist's request for comment after a jury found Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.

Scott Adams thinks a lot of people are going to come out of the "fake news" and "racist" bubbles because they won't be able to ignore this verdict.

I think they will ignore the verdict and stay in their bubbles.

So they need to have their noses rubbed in this day and night for a good time until it blisters their noses and finally sinks in.

And I include meming until it hurts.

Let's start with this one (which I found out on the Interwebs).

image.png

For those who were crucifying Rittenhouse all this time, I've only got one thing to say.

Suck on it.

Michael

• Thanks 1

There is one thing that I do believe shifted.

Americans who live in communities that get attacked by Antifa and BLM will now come out armed and defend their neighborhoods, especially where the police have been defunded.

The time is now ending for Antifa and BLM to run a Sanction of the Victim scam on urban areas that they can loot and burn down while the media uses the event to spin a political racist narrative. 

Kyle showed the innocent that they can kill the criminals in self-defense if need be and not get railroaded no matter what the fake news media blathers on about.

For me, this re-awakening makes for a very good day.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Tell that to Psaki. VaVaVroom~! Sorry. I just like "her looks."

Peter,

You mean like in this White House picture of her feet?

White-House-Jen-Psaki-Feet-Pics.jpg
NATIONALFILE.COM

Will Feet Pics Turn Joe's Sinking Polls Around?

Here is the full picture. It is an official White House Photo by Cameron Smith from June 3, 2021 and formally identified as Jen Psaki.

image.png

I'm not a foot person, but that picture from the White House is just weird.

So... you like "those looks"?

:evil:  :)

Michael

18 minutes ago, Marc said:

Just one question for you, Jen or Kayleigh? 

I did some digging. Kayleigh Mcenany? who was President Trump's press secretary is gorgeous. But I have not seen her feet. Joke. She was very good at her job, whereas Jen is using "the bloody pulpit" to root for democratic candidates which may violate The Hatch Act, according to Kayleigh. Ladies, can't we all just get along? 

26 minutes ago, Peter said:

I did some digging. Kayleigh Mcenany? who was President Trump's press secretary is gorgeous. But I have not seen her feet. Joke. She was very good at her job, whereas Jen is using "the bloody pulpit" to root for democratic candidates which may violate The Hatch Act, according to Kayleigh. Ladies, can't we all just get along? 

She is so beautiful, no one ever got to her feet to take a picture.

Jen though......

Well, at least we finally agree on something my man!!!!!!!!!

On 11/19/2021 at 3:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Suck on it.

Here's some more "suck on it."

Rittenhouse-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Fake News and their fake fact checkers are instruments used to push political narratives of the left.  Their tactics are similar to publications used by communists and totalitarians over the ages.  Their stories...

When President Trump said Kyle was acting in self-defense back when the Kenosha riot happened, all the fake news media and fact-checkers said: Trump was wrong, wrong, wrong, I tell you. Wrong! And that means he's a liar, liar. liar, I tell you. Liar!

Well the court just said Trump was right.

Any apologies coming from the fact checkers and the mainstream media?

Nope.

But the fact--irrefutable fact--is that Trump was right and those idiots were wrong.

So suck on it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

"Quit worrying about The Media. If they had influence, Terry McAuliffe would be Governor of Virginia, Winsome Sears would not be its Lt Gov, Kyle Rittenhouse would be in jail for 40 years and Joe Biden's approval numbers would be sky-high."

01Major_Patriot_Master.jpg
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'Quit worrying about The Media. If they had influence, Terry McAuliffe would be Governor of Virginia, Winsome...

I get constant emails from President Trump asking for money. Maybe ten or fifteen a day? I thought he was a billionaire.  Oh boy. Here comes the excrement. Sorry Rudy.

Fact check: Dominion Voting Systems did not lose its lawsuits against Giuliani and Powell McKenzie Sadeghi, USA TODAY - Yesterday 5:43 PM Dominion Voting Systems filed billion-dollar defamation lawsuits in January against attorney Sidney Powell and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani – allies of former President Donald Trump – who spread baseless claims that the company rigged the 2020 presidential election. Conspiracy theories and false claims targeting Dominion, a private company supplying voting systems in 28 states, were repeatedly promoted on social media and on One America News Network and Newsmax, conservative television networks who are also accused of spreading misinformation in lawsuits filed by the comp . . . .