Here is a part of the Deep State that is disgusting--the brainwashed people.

laura-loomer-940x460-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Twitter is, without question, the most highly censored social media platform for conservatives. 100 Percent Fed Up – Conservative users with large followings on Twitter, like 100 Percent Fed Up and The...

Laura Loomer got COVID and there was great celebration and mockery on Twitter and Facebook. One person even said COVID-19 got infected with Laura Loomer.

I can't bring myself to feel this about people I despise and I'm sure many of these people acting like hateful idiots would be ashamed of themselves in a different context of awareness. 

They have been ginned up by propaganda to turn off their brains and lash out with raving lunacy.

The good news is that middle people see this and are disgusted. This propaganda and brainwashing campaign by the Deep State is working on people vulnerable to the form of covert persuasion used, but for the public at large, it's backfiring.

Michael

Where do you even put this?

Here in the Deep State Unraveling, I guess.

They're teaching the 7 tenets of Satanism along with vaccine stuff to the US Army. And the Army confirmed the Powerpoint (which is now withdrawn, of course).

More here:

IMG_5621-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Fox News host Tucker Carlson Monday evening revealed a PowerPoint slide from the US Army used to justify Biden’s vaccine mandate by listing the 7 tenets of Satanism. Joe Biden is purposely destroying the...

The US Army...

Dayaamm!

Michael

I don't know the full story behind this, yet. Just what The Gateway Pundit is publishing (the what and who and when and where and how, but not the why).

But it looks really bad.

Something akin to George Floyd on the ground with the cop over him.

In this case, a candidate--a black candidate at that--for Lt. Governor is dragged by police from a meeting, they forced him through a security scanning cubicle, they all got stuck and the candidate fell on the ground hitting his head.

But at first blush, it looked like someone among the police threw him to the ground in the confusion.

FD6555C5-893F-4381-9A81-E2C4289FF629-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Nevada Republican Lt. Governor candidate Mack Miller was assaulted by security and violently dragged from a Clark County Commissioners Meeting. Republican Mack Miller, an Army Veteran, and candidate Nv...

The mainstream toady media will not want to spread this story, which is why the alternative media has to.

Michael

On 9/26/2021 at 6:55 PM, ThatGuy said:
Stay frosty, and keep your head on a swivel...

"The effects of climate change are already here. On a new episode of
#NewYorkerRadio, a climate activist suggests that the environmental movement rethink its roots in nonviolence and instead embrace 'intelligent sabotage.' Listen here."

These fucks ever stick their hand in a hornet’s nest?   

• Upvote 2

On 1/10/2021 at 7:36 PM, Peter said:

Corey Lewandowski, former Trump senior advisor is just saying about what I just said, but better.   

The big news? That S.D. Gov Kristi is very lovely.

Corey Lewandowsk A political adviser and longtime ally of former President Donald Trump was removed from South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem's camp following public accusations of sexual assault . . .  Corey Lewandowski, a longtime political adviser to Donald J. Trump, was removed on Wednesday from his role overseeing a super PAC supporting the former president after a donor . . .

This polarizing pork sandwich has been delighting its fans and disgusting its detractors since its widespread introduction in 1982, and McDonald's recently said it will be back on menus nationwide starting Nov. 1.

This one is a heavy blow to the Deep State.

snowden1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Edward Snowden is a patriot. He is not a traitor. He is a legitimate whistleblower and, in a surprising decision today (Thursday), the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit: Said the warrantless telephone...

From the article:

Edward Snowden is a patriot. He is not a traitor. He is a legitimate whistleblower and, in a surprising decision today (Thursday), the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit:

Said the warrantless telephone dragnet that secretly collected millions of Americans’ telephone records violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and may well have been unconstitutional.

This comes seven years after former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden blew the whistle on the mass surveillance of Americans’ telephone records. Snowden exposed the details of a massive NSA program that used the fear of terrorism to trample on the Constitutional rights of American citizens. The U.S. Government is following the same twisted plan in prosecuting American citizens who entered the Capitol on January 6.

Snowden was somewhat shocked by the outcome. He posted the following on Twitter:

I never imagined that I would live to see our courts condemn the NSA’s activities as unlawful and in the same ruling credit me for exposing them. . . . The Supreme Court once said, “It is difficult for the People to accept what they are prohibited from observing." That’s why I blew the whistle in the first place: the public has a right to know decisions that redefine the territory of their rights.

It's about time. Now let's see what we can do to restore compliance to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and punish the lawbreakers.

Michael

Australia has been suffering mightily from it's own Deep State and invasion from China. (It sure could use a Second Amendment, too.)

So it's good to see a backlash.

This is not much, but it is certainly in the right direction.

gladys-resign.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Tyrannical New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced her ‘difficult decision’ to resign as on Friday. The news comes after a corruption watchdog announced it was looking into her conduct...

:)

And this shows pushback, too. The police and authorities are actually afraid of the Aussie citizens.

rozner-tucker-australia.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Gideon Rozner, the Director of Policy at the Institute of Public Affairs in Melbourne, joined Tucker Carlson on Thursday night to discuss the Gozner says the police urged the government of Victoria to issue a...

Michael

• Upvote 1

I think the Deep State is fucking with the wrong guy.

jeremy-brown-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Jeremy Brown is a Green Beret and former Republican candidate for Congress in Florida’s 14th Congressional District. Brown served in the United States Army from 1992 to 2012 and reached the rank of...

and

jeremy-brown-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday afternoon at 3:45 PM Eastern, the FBI raided retired Army Ranger Jeremy Brown’s home and arrested Jeremy. The charge was trespassing. We were notified this morning by his family and an...

And the backlash around his supporters is growing. Ditto for Lt. Col. Scheller being in the brig.

Michael

It looks like Durham is finally making moves.

And, from this distance so far, it looks like he is doing them correctly.

Rather than rush to judgment due to the urgency of the election fraud (based on the premise that the people who broke the law against the Trump administration are the same who are now breaking the law with this Biden group of impostors in power), Durham opted for crossing all the "t's" and dotting all the "i's" so that when the case goes to court, it is as solid as humanly possible for him and his team to make it.

kash-patel-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Trump Defense Department Chief of Staff Kash Patel joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning. Kash discussed the ongoing investigations into the origins of the...

Durham is going after Comey and McCabe and doing it all within the system.

I hope there are a lot more.

Michael

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Durham opted for crossing all the "t's" and dotting all the "i's" so that when the case goes to court, it is as solid as humanly possible for him and his team to make it.

But will the court even hear it? That's the sticky wicket...

7 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I hope there are a lot more.

I'm just hoping that there's enough integrity left within the system for it to matter.

TG,

Your fears are top-down based. Durham is doing what Sidney Powell does. I only hope he's as relentless as she is. I suspect he is. I had my doubts because of the delays, but I think he's doing what he has to according to his own professional values.

Look from the bottom up. And especially the generational turning.

Then think: 4th Turning.

The fraudsters in power are coming into a climax. And there will be a crisis. 

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Michael

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Your fears are top-down based. Durham is doing what Sidney Powell does. I only hope he's as relentless as she is. I suspect he is. I had my doubts because of the delays, but I think he's doing what he has to according to his own professional values.

Look from the bottom up. And especially the generational turning.

Then think: 4th Turning.

The fraudsters in power are coming into a climax. And there will be a crisis. 

Nothing can stop what is coming.

Michael

Interesting, Michael. I hadn't thought of it explicitly in those terms  of "top-down" and "bottom-up", but now that you say it...

-The "Fourth Turning": What is your view on this?  I'm not overly familiar with it, but I have heard of it, via the Lew Rockwell site, but presented as a negative. (My impression was that the "4th turning" in our case was to lead to the "Great Reset" of Soros and co...)

7_201_9.gif
WWW.LEWROCKWELL.COM

Sweeping social transformations occur during times of crisis.  We are in such a predicament now, and transformative change may be coming...

lemmings-off-cliff-something-not-right-f
WWW.LEWROCKWELL.COM

“The next Fourth Turning is due to begin shortly after the new millennium, midway through the Oh-Oh decade. Around the year...

TG,

The Fourth Turning is a book written by William Strauss and Neil Howe. It looks at history in terms of generations and, I believe, the reasoning is sound.

The reasoning goes like this. They stipulate an average lifetime of an individual at about 80 years.

(This number is a rough one for easy understanding of the concept. The gotcha warriors try to pick things like this to death to then claim the concept is wrong. But once you understand the concept, you see how silly that is.)

A generation turns roughly every 20 years or so. By turning, they mean young people in a generation who were not in power grow into it. And the oldest people in that same generation either retire from public life completely or they die off. And the two middle generations move up a notch.

Major historical events run in cycles that are roughly the lifespan of an individual. This is because individuals go into different 20 year (or so) stages over their own lifespans.

But major historical cycles of 4 turnings each happen because the shifts and mixes in generations give each 20 year (or so) segment a particular characteristic. Don't forget, each generation has it's own personality, too. For example one generation was the Greatest Generation (the people who fought WWII). The generation that followed was the Silent Generation. Then the Baby Boomers. And so on.

Sometimes gotcha warriors quibble about names and times, and even people who agree with this theory are not always consistent, but if you look at the image below that I found on the Interwebs (source here), I think you will understand the generation name concept. 

image.png

Now here's where things get interesting. In the book and in videos, Strauss and Howe constantly use the Vietnam War as an example. During the war, each generation alive during the war experienced it differently. For example, the Greatest Generation (GI) mostly saw it as something to win period. The Silent Generation wanted what the government said it wanted. The Baby Boomers were pissed and demonstrated all the time. Generation X were kids who were mostly aware of how their parents and family members responded when the issue came up at home (or their teachers and friends at school).

There are a lot of overlaps and exceptions, of course, but now comes the real fun.  Incidentally, each generation has its own archetype. And you will see this if you dig into this theory. But here is how the turning plays out using current generation names.

The "win the war generation" (Greatest Generation) stayed home or died off for the next turning (next 20 year cycle--in this case, when the Baby Boomers started getting power, the Awakening turning--see below). The "obey the authorities" generation (Silent Generation) were older with more consolidated power, but they conflicted constantly with the "I want it now generation" (Baby Boomers) who were just arriving on the scene. And the former kids (Generation X) arrived at a stage in life where everything the adults did was full of shit. :) 

That stamped that general social turning with a certain kind of personality and characteristic. All 4 social turnings have similar ways of looking at them. 

Cultural habits and ideas run through these turnings. So because of these different mixes of approaches of the different generations, human history in general goes through cycles. (And yes, cycles in the Western World fall at different times than in the East, although the 80 years for a cycle stays the same, and smaller groups like countries, states or even giant corporations go through their own cycles.) I found another image on the Interwebs (source here) that shows the four cycles in terms of America.

But don't get confused. Chronologically, this image is not aligned with the the beginning of the cycle. It starts with the lead up to and event of WWII (The Crisis). In other words, it does not start at the beginning of the cycle, but instead at the end of the previous one. Basically the current Crisis turning will end around 2030 more or less.

image.png

The 4 major turnings are as follows (my summaries are in parentheses):

1. High (peace and love and prosperity)
2. Awakening (challenges to traditions and experiments in new things)
3. Unraveling (unrest, hedonism and short term thinking)
4. Crisis (war and massive social changes)

Once all four turnings happen, they start all over.

Strauss and Howe go through centuries of human history showing how this pattern mostly holds.

If you are interested in video, YouTube is full of 'em on this generational form of looking at history. There are more from Howe than Strauss, though, since Strauss was much older when they got together and has since died. Howe is the only one left and, fortunately, he likes to be on camera. Here is one video as example, but neither Strauss or Howe are in it. I chose it because it is an extremely good preliminary overview:

Notice that this video went up in May and has over 1.2 million views (if YouTube did not tinker with them, which it probably did.)

This theory is influencing a lot of people. Steve Bannon adheres to it and his recommendation is the reason I got the book and read it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

The Fourth Turning is a book written by William Strauss and Neil Howe. It looks at history in terms of generations and, I believe, the reasoning is sound.

The reasoning goes like this. They stipulate an average lifetime of an individual at about 80 years.

(This number is a rough one for easy understanding of the concept. The gotcha warriors try to pick things like this to death to then claim the concept is wrong. But once you understand the concept, you see how silly that is.)

A generation turns roughly every 20 years or so. By turning, they mean young people in a generation who were not in power grow into it. And the oldest people in that same generation either retire from public life completely or they die off. And the two middle generations move up a notch.

Major historical events run in cycles that are roughly the lifespan of an individual. This is because individuals go into different 20 year (or so) stages over their own lifespans.

But major historical cycles of 4 turnings each happen because the shifts and mixes in generations give each 20 year (or so) segment a particular characteristic. Don't forget, each generation has it's own personality, too. For example one generation was the Greatest Generation (the people who fought WWII). The generation that followed was the Silent Generation. Then the Baby Boomers. And so on.

Sometimes gotcha warriors quibble about names and times, and even people who agree with this theory are not always consistent, but if you look at the image below that I found on the Interwebs (source here), I think you will understand the generation name concept. 

image.png

Now here's where things get interesting. In the book and in videos, Strauss and Howe constantly use the Vietnam War as an example. During the war, each generation alive during the war experienced it differently. For example, the Greatest Generation (GI) mostly saw it as something to win period. The Silent Generation wanted what the government said it wanted. The Baby Boomers were pissed and demonstrated all the time. Generation X were kids who were mostly aware of how their parents and family members responded when the issue came up at home (or their teachers and friends at school).

There are a lot of overlaps and exceptions, of course, but now comes the real fun.  Incidentally, each generation has its own archetype. And you will see this if you dig into this theory. But here is how the turning plays out using current generation names.

The "win the war generation" (Greatest Generation) stayed home or died off for the next turning (next 20 year cycle--in this case, when the Baby Boomers started getting power, the Awakening turning--see below). The "obey the authorities" generation (Silent Generation) were older with more consolidated power, but they conflicted constantly with the "I want it now generation" (Baby Boomers) who were just arriving on the scene. And the former kids (Generation X) arrived at a stage in life where everything the adults did was full of shit. :) 

That stamped that general social turning with a certain kind of personality and characteristic. All 4 social turnings have similar ways of looking at them. 

Cultural habits and ideas run through these turnings. So because of these different mixes of approaches of the different generations, human history in general goes through cycles. (And yes, cycles in the Western World fall at different times than in the East, although the 80 years for a cycle stays the same, and smaller groups like countries, states or even giant corporations go through their own cycles.) I found another image on the Interwebs (source here) that shows the four cycles in terms of America.

But don't get confused. Chronologically, this image is not aligned with the the beginning of the cycle. It starts with the lead up to and event of WWII (The Crisis). In other words, it does not start at the beginning of the cycle, but instead at the end of the previous one. Basically the current Crisis turning will end around 2030 more or less.

image.png

The 4 major turnings are as follows (my summaries are in parentheses):

1. High (peace and love and prosperity)
2. Awakening (challenges to traditions and experiments in new things)
3. Unraveling (unrest, hedonism and short term thinking)
4. Crisis (war and massive social changes)

Once all four turnings happen, they start all over.

Strauss and Howe go through centuries of human history showing how this pattern mostly holds.

If you are interested in video, YouTube is full of 'em on this generational form of looking at history. There are more from Howe than Strauss, though, since Strauss was much older when they got together and has since died. Howe is the only one left and, fortunately, he likes to be on camera. Here is one video as example, but neither Strauss or Howe are in it. I chose it because it is an extremely good preliminary overview:

Notice that this video went up in May and has over 1.2 million views (if YouTube did not tinker with them, which it probably did.)

This theory is influencing a lot of people. Steve Bannon adheres to it and his recommendation is the reason I got the book and read it.

Michael

Thanks, MSK. That was very thorough. I only knew a broad outline, before.

But do you think the crisis part of the turning is going to lead to something positive (contra the negative predictions of the  Rockwell sites)? Because we're coming out of the "crisis", and back to the first turning, "high"?

26 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

But do you think the crisis part of the turning is going to lead to something positive (contra the negative predictions of the  Rockwell sites)? Because we're coming out of the "crisis", and back to the first turning, "high"?

TG,

Yup.

Unless we blow up the world or kill off humanity. Other than that:

Yup.

100%.

Michael

• Smile 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's part of the coolness on it.

strzok-page.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Former Trump Defense Department Chief of Staff Kash Patel joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning. Kash discussed the ongoing investigations into the origins of the...

The lovebird canaries are singing...

Michael

Look at this shit.

stuart-scheller.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Well this didn’t make any headlines. Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller insulted Trump and told his family to “stop tweeting about me” before his arrest. Via Citizen Free Press. Last week before he was arrested and sent to...

Basically, on Sept. 25, before he was arrested, Lt. Col. Sheller made a long Facebook post that included the following paragraph.

President Trump. I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power. I refuse. While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country. I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out. Tell your son to stop tweeting about me. Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices. I could never work with you. I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs.

To me, this stinks. And not because he criticizes Trump, which is his right.

The stink comes here. Up to this point, as far as I know, Scheller was not railing against Trump. And right before his arrest, he says this?

I remember when he made his famous video. Soon after, under prodding from people asking him about his pension and benefits, etc., he stated that he was not afraid of losing his retirement because he had some things in the works where he would come out better. 

So the current story where he bashes Trump is not coherent. It's missing some fundamental backstage things.

The next day he wrote this:

To the people who stand with me,

I’ve had such a strong reaction to my comments against President Trump I felt a follow up clarification was required.  No, President Trump didn’t divide the country.  But President Trump, in my humble opinion, is incapable of bringing us back together.  Did he expose the corruption in the DOJ, media, and other places… yes.  Was he the right person to expose the corruption at that time… maybe.  Is he honest, accountable, and full of integrity… no.  Would I want to work for a leader like that… no.  ...

Riiiiight...

In the first post above, Shelling wrote: "I hate how you divided the country."

In the second post above, he wrote: "No, President Trump didn’t divide the country."

Does anyone doubt he has been subjected to threats with teeth in them from the Deep State? He sounds like he's trying to navigate some nasty stormy waters without losing his soul. In my opinion, that sounds like the best explanation for all the confusion.

At any rate, he made one hell of a nice Facebook post about how fucked up the American government is right now, This post was between the first and second above. In fact, it also went up before he was arrested since it went up 3 minutes later than the first. Because I believe Facebook will soon be messing around with these posts, I am giving the full texts of all three below. That way you can read them and come to your own conclusions--that is, before the propaganda machines set the narrative.

Also, his first post is much longer than I have seen in the news. He not only bashed Trump, he bashed the hell out of a lot of people including other presidents. Yet he praised George H. W. Bush to the skies as a genius. (Hmmmmm... :) )

He also seems to have a bug up his ass about nobody from older generations being able to understand his generation. It's weird, too. When he talks about that, he almost sounds like a teenager.

One last point before getting to the post texts. MAGA supporters raised $2.4 million for him since he was arrested, that is, after he made this rambling posts. (See here--that link also has some backlash.) His posts were not in the news when he was arrested so I doubt that much money would have come in for him had they been. But knowing MAGA people, some money would have come in.

Now let's see if he--in the role of Mr. Integrity--will give the money back or at least a cool couple of million. Anyone want to take a bet on how that will pan out? :) 

Here the posts are in order. Only the words of Scheller are quoted (and a graphic he included in the first post).

Facebook post on September 25th at 4:07 PM:

Fear cannot exist in the pursuit of love and truth.  I believe in love.  I believe in America.  I believe in strength.  I believe in honesty.  I believe I am ready to go to jail based on these beliefs. 

First you pulled the chain of retirement.  I broke that chain.  Then you pulled the chain of family stability.  That chain also broke.  All you have left is the threat of Court Martial.  “It’s a felony Stu.  No one wants that.  It will ruin your whole life.”  But you never understood me.  I’m comfortable going back to Cincinnati and working at Applebees again.  Do you want freedom fries with that?  

“Effective immediately upon your receipt below, you are hereby ordered to refrain from posting any and all material, in any form without exception, to any social media.  In this context, the term 'social media' shall be construed very broadly to include any medium by which you may share information with groups of people.  It includes more traditional forms of social media (e.g., Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn) as well nontraditional methods one might use to circumvent established social media (e.g., mass emails, group text messages, electronic bulleting boards).  You are also prohibited from communicating through third parties or proxies.” What happens when you communicate an order that stipulates you to stop communicating?  Remember… I have only spoken truth. 

Another truth… WE don’t want our children abused in the same failed systems.  The systems remain, despite their repeated failures, because key holding hypocrites have safe haven within the system.  “Why not just get out and say that Stu?  Why not stay quiet and work within the system?”  WE say this to you… if you are making a difference on your current path… why is the Republic in decline?  The Apathetic American convinces himself to apply pressure in other ways only because he can’t see the invisible chains.  The keyholders refuse to take accountability when it is so obvious.  They are unable or unwilling to do what is right.  But WE are not like the Apathetic American.  WE have faith.  WE believe what you stand for can only be defined by what you’re willing to risk.

They need US scared.  They need US silenced.  They need US divided.  Fear, division, and ignorance facilitates control.  WE the people are not republican/democrat, black/white, straight/gay, christian/atheist, mask/nomask, police/community, wallstreet/mainstreet… so on and so on.  We are Americans.  Adjectives are not required.  Don’t dim your light to walk into their darkness.  Walk into their darkness and light shit up. 

President Trump.  I was told by everyone to kiss the ring because of your following and power.  I refuse.  While I respect your foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country.  I don’t need or want your help.  You do not have the ability to pull US together.  You may even win the next election.  But your generation’s time is running out.  Tell your son to stop tweeting about me.  Your whole family knows nothing about US or our sacrifices.  I could never work with you.  I’d rather sit in jail and be released with a dishonorable than make compromises in my beliefs. 

President Obama.  Great at speeches… obviously weak in any intestinal fortitude.  President Bush Jr.  great at speeches… obviously ignorant in thinking he could import democracy.  President Clinton.  Great at bringing Congress together… obviously morally bankrupt.  This includes his wife.      

General Mattis.  The warrior monk.  We all know you became a monk because you are gay. To be clear, my generation don’t care about sexuality.  We are better than that.  But our generation does care about honesty.  You brought to my Infantry Officer Course 1-06 what can only be described as a female prop.  It was uncomfortable for all of us.  As soon as you left, we all knew you were a liar.   We were young, but not stupid.  Back then Don’t Ask Don’t Tell was still a policy.  We understood why you lied.  But as the policy was rescinded, and we continued to hear the rumors, it bothered us that you kept up the lie.  You weren’t a monk.  You were dishonest.  And for all your talk about the 5-3-5 and counter-insurgency… can we go back and review the record?  The academics loved you.  You talked about reading books all the time.  The only problem… you didn’t win any wars.  Maybe you should have read different books. 

General Petraeus.  The counter-insurgency genius.  We all know you went to Yale.  We all know that you walked around the wars without PPE.  But what if you used that education to offer insight on the ineffective nature of counter insurgency?   You led Iraq and Afghanistan because you were such an influential leader.  However, history demonstrated you didn’t have the insight of George Bush Sr. who knew when to pull out of a military campaign once the objectives were achieved.  History somehow forgot George Bush Sr.’s genius.  If you were half as smart as him, you would have recommended an efficient withdraw much sooner than the long wars you promoted.  But that would have marginalized the theory of your genius.  And without your celebrity… there are no adulterous escapades. 

General Flynn.  You gave interviews about me.  Pretending to understand me.  You are the same as the rest.  You were caught in a lie.  My generation is sick of your lies.  We are not the same.  Stop speaking my name as if you understand me.  You could never understand US. 

PHDs teaching at military academies.  Bill Lind just wrote an article about my moral courage titled The View from Olympus: The Scheller Affair and Moral Courage.  Let me be clear Mr. Lind, despite your contributions to the Marine Corps, you could never understand me.  And my contempt for the academics who have attached themselves to the military machine runs deep.  I will never relate to a person who refused to fight in the arena, yet feels entitled enough to offer opinions as if the lions should listen.  Critics.  Mr. Lind… General Berger’s opinion matters more than yours, despite your condescending opinion towards him.  Please let all the PHDs in the military education system know the same.  And tell General Gray to get off the MCU stage.  He had his turn.  Maneuver Warfare is outdated.  It’s not attrition vs. maneuver.  It’s decentralization vs. synchronization.  And the critical question of where that balance occurs is the question you failed to address in the current version of MCDP 1.  Marines all think decentralization should occur at the lowest levels despite a deeper understanding of how to maximize combat power.  But I’m sure your generation of deep thinkers knew that…

To General Alford adjudicating my legal situation.  When I briefed you in July you said, “We have an entire generation of LtCols who don’t know how to make decisions.  They feel the need to ask permission.”  Ask Tom and Sung, they were there.  My generation is sick of being bullied.  Maybe my generation knows a little bit more than you think.  We’ve watched you play politics for 20 years.  You thought we were too stupid to learn? 

General Donovan, thanks for finishing my fitrep multiple months late as soon as I hit the news.  Is it safe to assume you processed the report when I hit the news so that you didn’t look bad?  It’s about your optics, it’s never been about US.  But if your angry about me speaking the truth, send your Regimental Commander to come find me again.  You could have him repeat, “If you interrupt me again, I’m going to fillet you.  I will cut you in half.”  “I’m going to work you like a slave.  I’m going to work you like a dog. I’m going to work your dick into the dirt.”  Ask Lobo… he was there for some of it. 

Task and Purpose, despite your factually incorrect article about my legal right to prefer charges on General McKenzie (which still has been denied by the same people trying to hold me accountable… even after the news of the drone strike), you don’t understand me.  I do plan to bring the whole system down.  Yes, Task and Purpose, I am brave enough to say it again.  What say you now? 

What happens when all you do is speak truth and no one wants to hear it.  But they can probably stop listening because… I’m crazy… right? 

Col Emmel please have the MPs waiting for me at 0800 on Monday.  I’m ready for jail.    

VR/ US

image.png

Facebook post on September 25th at 4:10 PM:

America is at a critical crossroad in the evolution of the representative democracy.  Americans reflecting on their current government must consider a critical question that determines the fate of the current representative democracy.  The critical question:

Does the current government still serve the interests of the people? 

If the people answer the critical question with ‘yes’, or ‘the government doesn’t require fundamental change’ then the future follows a different path.  Follow up discussions would include ‘how do we work within the system to make the required changes.’ 

However, if the American people feel the answer to the critical question is ‘no’ or ‘the government is so broken that fundamental change needs to occur’ then the American people must evaluate the four options laid out by the founding fathers to make fundamental change. 

The four main branches laid out in sequence of extremism:

1) Navigating a new generation of thinkers through one of the two existing major parties,

2) Building a new generation of thinkers in a smaller pre-existing nationally recognized third party,

3) Exercising article V of the Constitution, or

4) Revolution. 

The more radical the option, the more instability and unrest that will ensue following the event.  However, if the government doesn’t serve the interests of the people, it’s the people’s obligation to throw off the old form of government.  All efforts should be exhausted at the lower levels before escalating the extremism.  However, all four options according to the American Constitution and Declaration of Independence are legally available to the people. 

Caveat: cognitive distortion will occur when applying this line of thinking too quickly.  If the people are angry, a mob mentality will lead them to a false sense of agreement.  The people must first agree as to why the government is failing before seeking change in unison.

I offer five reasons as to why the American Government is currently failing the American people:

Economic Crisis.  Both major parties have been unable or unwilling to, not only stabilize a budget, but more importantly, decrease the national debt.  The current path is clearly unsustainable and will result in the collapse of the Republic. 

Military Employment Failure. Failure to utilize the military in a manner that increases national power.  The current military-industrial machine is broken.  They post WWII National Security System needs replaced.  

Lack of Accountability. Senior officials in the government and political establishment are allowed to abuse their power at the expense of the everyday American.  The everyday American is held to a much higher standard than the people leading the critical organizations within the government.

Individual Freedom Encroachment. Abuses on American freedoms in the name of safety.  The purpose of the American government is to provide safety and stability for the people. However, individual freedoms have deteriorated at an alarming rate due to centralization of power and false claims in the name of safety.

Immigration Policy Failure. Failure to implement sustainable legal immigration policies.  America was built upon immigration.  America needs immigration to evolve within the global system.  However, the current government is unable or unwilling to lay out a clear path forward without risk to the American people.   

Edited by no one.  Informed by only me… and books… and Bud Light.  Forgive the poor writing.  #authenticamericans

Facebook post on September 26th at 3:27 PM:

To the people who stand with me,

I’ve had such a strong reaction to my comments against President Trump I felt a follow up clarification was required.  No, President Trump didn’t divide the country.  But President Trump, in my humble opinion, is incapable of bringing us back together.  Did he expose the corruption in the DOJ, media, and other places… yes.  Was he the right person to expose the corruption at that time… maybe.  Is he honest, accountable, and full of integrity… no.  Would I want to work for a leader like that… no.  I want a leader that will bring US together.  Someone who has the courage to defend our country when called.  My sons deserve that type of leader running the country in the future.  That type of person is the only leader who I want in my corner.  I respect all opinions.  I’m not asking you to agree with me, but to at least consider my perspective.  Much love.

Now watch how this story unfolds over time and see if the narrative has any correspondence with these posts of Scheller in their full context.

To end on a happy note, if Scheller goes into politics (which I think is a strong possibility), despite his high praise of George H. W. Bush, I have little doubt he and Trump will align. He doesn't sound like a hardcore neocon, but maybe I'm wrong. Also, how many people have bashed the hell out of Trump in public--long and hard--only to become allies later?

Michael

On 10/1/2021 at 9:05 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is not much, but it is certainly in the right direction.

Dayaamm.

It got to be a lot more.

579C3BD7-5C41-4C90-BF0D-24ABAB98E6DE-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A total of six officials have resigned in the span of three days following tyrannical New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian’s difficult resignation on Friday.  Berjiklian announced her ‘difficult decision’ to...

Talk about taking out the trash.

Michael

Hmmm...Facebook just went down, and people are speculating it has to do with a whistle-blower on 60 MINUTES?

Probably nothing, but still, hmmm...

b46394d2a6827795.png
GAB.COM

ENoCH on Gab: 'Was it something that was said on 60 Minutes?'

[Edit: Now Instagram and Whatsapp are down, as well...]

4485862082e7c1b1.png
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: 'I'm sure this is nothing'

Ah...here's what the FB shutdown kerfuffle is about...not just about a whistleblower, but a FACEBOOK whistleblower, and her upcoming testimony...

"Facebook whistleblower revealed on '60 Minutes,' says the company prioritized profit over public good"

The identity of the Facebook whistleblower who released tens of thousands of pages of internal research and documents — leading to a firestorm for the social media company in recent weeks — was revealed on "60 Minutes" Sunday night as Frances Haugen.

The 37-year-old former Facebook product manager who worked on civic integrity issues at the company says the documents show that Facebook knows its platforms are used to spread hate, violence and misinformation, and that the company has tried to hide that evidence.

"The thing I saw at Facebook over and over again was there were conflicts of interest between what was good for the public and what was good for Facebook, and Facebook over and over again chose to optimize for its own interests, like making more money," Haugen told "60 Minutes."

"60 Minutes" correspondent Scott Pelly quoted one internal Facebook (FB) document as saying: "We have evidence from a variety of sources that hate speech, divisive political speech and misinformation on Facebook and the family of apps are affecting societies around the world."

Haugen, who started at Facebook in 2019 after previously working for other tech giants like Google (GOOGL GOOGLE) and Pinterest (PINS), is set to testify on Tuesday before the Senate Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Data Security.

211003205015-02-frances-haugen-60-minute
WWW.CNN.COM

The identity of the Facebook whistleblower who released tens of thousands of pages of internal research and documents — leading to...