There will be no lack of news about the Deep State.

FEDERAL EMPLOYEES WITHIN THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ARE COMING FORWARD TO VERITAS LIKE NEVER BEFORE...

svYCjeqs5P4_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Donate: https://www.projectveritas.com/donate Get emails: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/j/EC8A17570A033FCC Follow: Telegram: https://t.me/project_veritas FB:...

The hits just keep coming.

More and more need to come. And more will.

Michael

10 hours ago, Peter said:

You might want to do a brief google of Af, Pak, Jules. They are not best buds. Pakistan has it's own war going with a Taliban offshoot. 

You mean like this?

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43
VITALINTERESTS.THEDISPATCH.COM

The U.S. military is downplaying the Taliban’s gains, and the U.S. and U.N. are pretending there is a viable peace...

14 hours ago, tmj said:

You know I bet even they could not cover just blatantly releasing Taliban hunchos from  Gitmo . What a lucky break that Bergdahl got lost.

And in an entirely different vein, arms and equipment were just abandoned in all the strategically important areas, what another lucky break for the Taliban.

Its almost as if it were planned. heh

The General Officers are thinking about double dipping once they get relieved of their commands. Nothing like a wrench thrown in to cause a stir.

This is called a crack in the narrative.

Next stage will be for the press to expose and discuss the Deep State people (and Antifa, etc.) who actually organized the violence there.

And why will that happen?

Obvious.

The Biden machine the bad guys built is doing a Titanic because of the Afghanistan iceberg it ran into and many rats are turning trying to save themselves.

Once critical mass is reached, the whole thing busts wide open in addition to the nosedive.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Also, get ready for the false flag parade.

The latest one is so lame, you couldn't get the fake news media riled in the headlines. The following is one of the few that can be found that even mentions the story, much less spins it.

WWW.MSN.COM

The downtown area of Washington D.C is currently occupied by Capitol Police responding to what is being described as an active bomb threat near the Library of Congress. Video that purports to be taken from a...

It's like they grafted a stereotype Southern boy from a comedy show onto a news story.

So I didn't talk about Bubba with the truck trying to blow up Washington DC. It was way too obvious this was a publicity stunt to take the heat off the tanking Biden junta.

Salty Cracker sees what I see.

Except Bubba is not Bubba to Salty.

He is Cletus Truck Bomber.

:)

TIkbG8Q3XPRl_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

article - https://nationalfile.com/breaking-man-threatening-to-bomb-d-c-releases-video-ranting-about-bidens-afghanistan-withdrawal/ Website: https://saltmustflow.com OTHER PLATFORMS: Odysee:...

I feel embarrassed on a professional level.

For as evil as it was, the steal of the 2020 election was carried off successfully.

But now, when I look at Bubba, I wonder, are the same people involved?

This is Jussie Smollett level.

Oh well...

Massive hits are coming to the Biden junta, so expect to see more of this crap.

But really, they should try to find better scriptwriters. I mean, this shit is awful. 

These scenarios are not for freshman SJWs with green hair in safe spaces on college campuses who would not know a real redneck if one bit them.

Michael

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But now, when I look at Bubba, I wonder, are the same people involved?

This is Jussie Smollett level.

Follow-up for anyone interested.

floyd-roseberry.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday news broke that a suspected bomber had parked his truck near the Library of Congress and was threatening to set off his explosive device. Negotiators were sent out to engage with a man in...

For me, this merits no further analysis other than what I already said.

It's a curiosity and, I wish there were more, but that's all there is to it.

Michael

Wanna see what racism really looks like?

It looks like this:

la-times-larry-elder.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

This is what white liberals think of black Republicans.  You just can’t make this up. This opinion piece is still running at The Los Angeles Times. They really wrote this and leftists actually believe this...

Give it a little time and they'll be saying that Larry Elder is an anti-Semitic QAonon influencer, too.

:evil: 

These woke people are awful human beings.

Michael

2 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Maybe they should head to the tourist spot of Afghanistan and share their views..loudly .😈

Good one! How many years will it be until Afghanistan is a tourist attraction? A thousand years? Never? Will the government collapse? The people have cell phones ( a majority) and reception. The Taliban wants to keep that line of communications open so they can talk to their monster, best buds. I really thought they would blow up those communication towers. 

It's been a while since an Alex Jones video has graced OL.

So here is one from Alex's own video site, Banned Video. 

I particularly like this one because it shows a man, Matt Baker, who is making a splash in the culture right now and he is obviously a direct line from Alex Jones in just about everything.

Enjoy.

684f62c5-0422-44be-8aab-440ed14eec99-lar
FREEWORLDNEWS.TV

Matt Baker @slavetoliberty joins The Alex Jones Show after an inspired video of him challenging the government's attempt to enforce medical...

btw - If you go to Banned Video and start scrolling through the videos, notice how many views each one gets. At the low end, they are in the tens of thousands. A whole bunch are getting hundreds of thousands of views each.

That is a sign of the Deep State Unraveling. The Deep State could not take out Alex Jones. But boy did they try.

Michael

1 hour ago, Jules Troy said:

Y’all left over 80 billion dollars worth of military equipment and weapons…clearly the powers that be never listened to their mama when she said “pick up your toys!”.

I am somewhat surprised that many who voted for Biden are criticizing him and that the news media has NOT withdrawn from Afghanistan . . . which will only brings more scorn on the Democrats. And it seems Biden’s America took its heart from Afghanistan too.

From August 21, 2021 in The New York Times: “I just had the feeling that he was so wrapped up in the decision itself that he forgot the basics of implementation,” said Leon Panetta, the former defense secretary who served alongside Biden in President Barack Obama’s administration. “The American people may be with you on the decision, but if they see chaos, they’re going to be very concerned that the president doesn’t have his act together.”

The Wicked Witch of the West may be stepping down. From The Atlantic as reported in Great American Daily: This is Pelosi’s second term as speaker, and many assumed that Pelosi would resign from Congress rather than serve as a backbencher. But now it’s been confirmed by a report in The Atlantic magazine that Pelosi will step down after the 2022 midterm elections. And this news is setting off a fight for power in the Democrat caucus.

However, Pelosi’s key deputies – Steny Hoyer and Jim Clyburn – are unlikely to succeed Pelosi because they are over 80 years old. “Her top deputies… aspire to her job, but they’re also in their early 80s, and most Democrats in and out of Congress are counting on them to step aside too. Of course, they all have stock responses denying that anyone is ever going anywhere,” the article in The Atlantic read. “But the day is coming.” The Atlantic reported that Democrats would turn to New York’s Hakeem Jeffries as their next leader.

I received this link from a friend offline.

416c48ed-7404-4efc-9a38-3d629efa3efe
WWW.BRIGHTEON.COM

For more updates, visit: http://www.brighteon.com/channel/hrreport NaturalNews videos would not be possible without you, as always we remain passionately dedicated to our mission of educating people all...

Mike Adams mentions three things happened at once: (1) the FBI stated thee was no right-wing conspiracy or insurrection about 1/6, (2) the mainstream media has turned against Biden, and (3) Facebook disavowed the 12 dangerous people spreading misinformation crap.

Mike said these happenings might be due to white hat patriots who had gone silent to ride out the election fraud mess--essentially playing by the rules--becoming active in some manner after the Afghanistan debacle.

He thinks there have been some heavy cards played backstage and now the drift is in the white hat direction.

I agree, but only as part of the enchilada.

I add another part.

A lot of political insiders lost a lot of money with the fall of Afghanistan. The gravy train did not clean up the choo choo. It derailed the entire friggin' choo choo. There is no more gravy train, at least none in Afghanistan for a long, long time. Biden did that. Thus I think Biden fell out of favor with them.

I don't know how all this will play out, but I don't think Biden is going to be around much longer.

And, of course, I do expect white hats to step in at some time.

Michael

As the Deep State unravels, it first has to show itself.

Well, here is Mr. Deep State personified showing himself. General Michael Hayden was the Director of the CIA under Bush and Obama. He was one of the chief architects of the surveillance state, an enthusiastic supporter of "reasonableness" instead of the law for dealing with American citizens re spying and search and seizure, and so on.

This dude is one nasty piece of work.

Here is what he truly thinks of heartland people in America. 

image.png

He sees no difference between violent religious fanatics showing their weapons like baring their teeth and free independent Americans exercising their First Amendment right of peaceful assembly.

Actually, I think he prefers the Taliban. They, at least, allow themselves to be ruled with total submission to their ruler.

When looking at the political landscape these days, never forget that people like Hayden are the reason we are in the mess we are currently in. Hayden and others like him have no inner commitment to American citizens. Only to their own vanity, baseless arrogance, compulsion to bully others, and pet social engineering projects.

American citizens, to them, are merely a means to those ends.

Submit to them at your own peril. And the peril of all those you hold dear.

Michael

And there's this.

hayden-michael-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

These people hate Americans and want them dead. Former CIA Director General Michael Hayden on Sunday said it’s a “good idea” to send unvaccinated Trump supporters to Talban-controlled...

A man like this asshole should never have been near government power in a land founded on liberty.

Michael

On 8/16/2021 at 3:24 PM, ThatGuy said:

BREAKING: Wendy Rogers, Karen Fann Confirm Maricopa Audit Report Is Being Prepared, Will Be Released In ‘Several Days’

Released to Karen Fann, that is. 

There has been a complication, however:

On 8/14/2021 at 11:22 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who are interested, here is Eduardo Bolsonaro's presentation at the Cyber Symposium. Eduardo is the most voted congressman in Brazil and the son of Brazil's president.

Here is his daddy talking on Twitter.

You think the Deep State and fake news media isn't such a problem elsewhere? Think again.

Here is a translation (I try to capture the meaning as much as I can) :

Tweet text (Bolsonaro):
- What a rare thing.
- The Folha (de São Paulo) newspaper publishing two true items.

Quotes:
Jair Bolsonaro: Everyone needs to buy a rifle, got it? An armed people will never become slaves.

Lula: If I return [to the Presidency], I am going to regulate the communications media of this country.

Man, do I miss Brazil at times.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2021 at 12:40 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is his daddy talking on Twitter.

You think the Deep State and fake news media isn't such a problem elsewhere? Think again.

Here is a translation (I try to capture the meaning as much as I can) :

Man, do I miss Brazil at times.

Michael

Outlaw_Josey_Wales_2.jpg
GAB.COM

OutlawJW on Gab: 'Truth time. "Everybody has to buy a rifle, damn it! The armed people will never be enslaved." ~ Brazilian President Jair...
bolson%20gun.jpg?itok=dYL-jmCh
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

"The armed people will never be enslaved." 

There can be no Deep State without banking. But the complicit banks try to hide their affiliation.

However, on the General Flynn front, one Deep State bank is showing itself. And, although this looks like bullying, the reason given shows just how scared it is.

Chase Bank cancels Gen. Flynn: Those dark storm clouds on the horizon are suddenly overhead

On Aug. 29, news broke that JPMorgan Chase, one of the leading bankers in this nation, has canceled the credit card accounts of Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, citing him as a “reputational risk” due to his outspokenness against electoral fraud and the ongoing incompetence of the Biden administration...

“Reputational risk”?

Heh.

How's that for scared?

Well, guess what? Right now, right at this very moment, you can see this news item falling straight off the mainstream news. They started to pump it with the propaganda machine and, surprise surprise, came to a screeching halt.

You know why?

First, there is now a boycott of Chase Bank underway and many of General Flynn supporters have deep pockets. They are taking their money out of Chase. Here is a very typical reaction (I picked this at random and don't know how much money he has, but there is a lot like this out there all over the Internet, not just on Twitter):

For the woke dorks working at Chase, shit just got real. Politics is one thing, but their bosses are not amused when the bank's money goes down the toilet.

But it's even worse. A backlash started and a lot of Chase's own dirt is now coming out. For instance.

Chase just exposed itself.

Now more exposure will be coming...

Michael

• Upvote 1

One of the most insidious parts of the Deep State was how it took over local politics by stealth, financed by people like George Soros through a gigantic pile of pretentious-sounding Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). They took over AG offices (witness the crime rate where they operate), local government boards and small local government bodies, and so on. School boards were a big target and big NGO success.

Well, the stolen 2020 election woke up a sleeping giant. There is an active call among the MAGA people to get involved in local politics to stop the spread of authoritarianism. And it's working.

Take a look at the following article.

3000.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

A Nevada school board member said he had thoughts of suicide before stepping down amid threats and harassment. In Virginia, a board member resigned over what she saw as politics driving decisions on...

This is supposed to be a hit piece against the violent and racist and hillbilly and oppressor and white MAGA people (heh :) ), but the fact is that formerly-comfortable local politicians occupying seats at school boards are no longer comfortable. So they are resigning. And many are being recalled and challenged electorally. 

The article doesn't say, but the people resigning and being contested are the authoritarians who are not used to being challenged on their decrees. The MAGA people are not mincing their words at meetings, either. Especially about policies that target their children over masks and being vaccinated in school.

This is really great news. If it wasn't happening, I don't think the press would be talking about it.

Well... the press makes up shit all the time and talks about it, but school board meetings are just not sexy or violent enough for the press to bother with. However, a strong trend toward the oligarchy losing local power suddenly makes them worthy of notice.

This is moving in the right direction. It's so obvious, you can see it clearly in a hit piece.

And it's glorious to see.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is another example of conservative and MAGA money moving away.

New investment funds are distancing themselves from woke companies and woke capital.

The two funds discussed in the article are:

The American Conservative Values ETF (ACVF)

2ndVote Life ETF (CBOE: LYFE)

Both were launched within the previous year. They are profitable, too. From the article:

2ndVote Life Neutral Plus ETF and the American Conservative Values ETF have returned profits of 27.75% and 37.82% respectively in less than a year, returns that outpace other major exchange-traded funds that have been listed to the public for decades.

Michael