1 hour ago, tmj said:

And that shouldn’t have anything to do with any DC administration...

T,

Once Biden asked Cuomo to resign, it has everything to do with the DC administration.

Cuomo shouldn't be removed over metoo, though. 

He should be in prison for murder.

Remove him over metoo and it's easier for him to skate on murder.

Michael

There's another thing about Cuomo, too.

The Biden junta is going to take major flack in big cities all over the country for letting the eviction ban end when poor people start getting evicted. 

I think they are trashing Cuomo and throwing him out there to soak up some media interest to get it off of the woes of Biden and his people.

I'm getting out my popcorn, though.

:) 

Michael

26 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There's another thing about Cuomo, too.

The Biden junta is going to take major flack in big cities all over the country for letting the eviction ban end when poor people start getting evicted. 

I think they are trashing Cuomo and throwing him out there to soak up some media interest to get it off of the woes of Biden and his people.

I'm getting out my popcorn, though.

Michael

TG,

They fucked up.

SCOTUS.

I don't trust SCOTUS any longer, but the comments I am reading from people I trust say this eviction ban won't stand.

And even if it kinda does, I believe the situation is just confusing enough that many people will get evicted anyway and all hell is going to break out in big cities.

Michael

10 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

Oh, I harken days of yore when I could park without authorization in the 2nd parking lot and walk unimpeded to my destination.

I have a "wheel chair bound" sign from a deceased relative. So far, I have received no tickets. Just sayin' . . .  

If Biden and Pelosi are both telling him to resign and he has not as of yet, it sure tells me that he has some juicy tidbits and he ain't going down without a fight and also wants that fight.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

#justsaying

Leftie union boss Trumka died.

The press says it was a sudden heart attack.

Power people are now scrambling all over the place.

That's what it looks like on the surface. Underneath (the "why"), there's no lack of theories. That's for sure.

On a personal note, I know what I want to have happened. I want this to be a case of the globalist establishment eating their own.

Let's see if something credible emerges.

For now, all we can say is: "He dead..."

Michael

It's not just election fraud they are cleaning up in Arizona. Even the Senate needs the trash to be taken out.

IMG_3786.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Tony Navarette A Democrat state senator in Arizona was arrested and charged with multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor. 35-year-old Tony Navarette, a “rising star” in the Arizona Democrat party, was...

Democrat.

Pedophile.

Just so we're clear on the buzzwords.

:evil:  

Michael

Deep state governor going down the tubes.

106923468-1628275765293-gettyimages-1231
WWW.CNBC.COM

President Joe Biden and other top Democrats say New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo should resign due to sexual harassment claims. He also faces potential impeachment.

I doubt he's resigning, but it's a good possibility he gets impeached.

Now, surprise, surprise, his bro taking some time off.

855a0663-48fb-4d40-80a1-42f01b271ae0.jpg
TOWNHALL.COM

CNN announced Friday that anchor Chris Cuomo will be taking a "long-planned vacation" amid scandals surrounding his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who was found earlier this week to

This won't change anything in the big scheme of things, but it certainly demoralizes the Dems. Andrew Cuomo is one of the few who had the stature and personality to become Dem a presidential candidate.

Now the Dems have to keep floundering around with their basket of lemons...

Michael

This is mostly symbolic, but I also think it a harbinger of many other war machine Republicans soon to be sent into the arms of the Democrats.

liz-cheney-attack-jan-6.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Enough is Enough– Heroes in Carbon County Wyoming passed a unanimous resolution to rescind Liz Cheney’s Republican party affiliation. The heroes also called on the House GOP Caucus to...

In other words, during this phase, there are certain values you can't betray and still be part of the MAGA team.

Deep State is one of them.

Michael

On 8/3/2021 at 4:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I hope Cuomo doesn't resign.

Not because I'm enthralled by Cuomo. He's scum.

But because this would be a slap in the face to the Biden junta.

It would show the public a huge sign of weakness.

And push along the takedown of this administration.

Styx sees what I saw.

DEZw_UUwNDw_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

He's gonna drag the dems down with him... good!: https://archive.ph/jb66X Merch: https://styxhexenhammer666.myshopify.com Support via...

Cuomo is a no-win situation for the Dems right now.

He's helping unravel the influence of the Dems on the public at all levels.

He's like a fish file for lawyers. That's a file where the substance is essentially dead, but it stinks more and more the longer it remains open.

Michael

• Smile 1

This is one of the most important reports on the Deep State I've seen, and I've only scanned it so far. I will read it in depth a little later today.

Sundance calls the Intelligence Community the fourth branch of the government.

dc-eye-of-sauron.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

Why does government seem to control so much of our lives now?  What significant changes happened in the past 15 years that created a social shift and allowed government to influence almost every facet of our...

I will probably do a deeper writeup than this post, but for now, a quote jumped out at me near the end.

In the decades before 9/11/01 the intelligence apparatus intersected with government, influenced government, and undoubtedly controlled many institutions with it.  The legislative oversight function was weak and growing weaker, but it still existed and could have been used to keep the IC in check.  However, after the events of 9/11/01 and the short-sighted legislative reactions opened the door to allow the surveillance state to weaponized.

After the patriot act was triggered, not coincidentally only six weeks after 9/11, a slow and dangerous fuse was lit that ends with the intelligence apparatus being granted a massive amount of power.  The problem with assembled power is always what happens when a Machiavellian network takes control over that power and begins the process to weaponize the tools for their own malicious benefit.  That is exactly what the installation of Barack Obama was all about.

The Obama network took pre-assembled intelligence weapons we should never have allowed to be created, and turned those weapons into tools for his radical and fundamental change.  The target was the essential fabric of our nation.  Ultimately this corrupt political process gave power to create the Fourth Branch of Government, the Intelligence Branch.  From that perspective the fundamental change was successful.

I cussed that goddam Patriot Act when it came out, way back when I was looking at the USA from Brazil. My opinion never changed.

Now look at the mess it helped cause.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Tuned into Lindell TV was watching pre symposium interviews and such and now since 9 am the browser window I was using all of a sudden doesn't support that video format. Or the netwrok went down , weird thing either way I can't see nutin'. 

Man are there a bunch of coincidences or what?

I'm watching it here:

mikelindell.jpg
THERIGHTSCOOP.COM

In all honesty, I'm not exactly sure what to expect from Mike Lincell and his Cyber Symposium, which begins at 10AM ET. But with all of the...

Apparently, there were cyber-attacks shutting down the streams.

Color.jpg
GAB.COM

CD Media on Gab: 'THIRD SYSTEM ATTACKED AND TAKEN DOWN - LINDELL BOOTING 4TH SYSTEM'

(But there's no election fraud, ya know, you tin-foil fools...now, sit down and shut up and watch the MSM to tell you what to think...)

I had to go out this morning and just got back in. I'm watching a video of the opening.

As given above, Mike said that they took the system down, then took the back up down, then took the  backup of the backup down. But not to worry. He knew this would happen and he's thoroughly prepared for a lot more than this. The show will go on and well.

Here's the video. I've only seen 4 minutes so far and I'm pretty excited.

8crgc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Mike Lindell Opens Cyber Symposium With A Bang

Michael 

48 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

As given above, Mike said that they took the system down, then took the back up down, then took the  backup of the backup down. But not to worry. He knew this would happen and he's thoroughly prepared for a lot more than this. The show will go on and well.

Another thing that happened during Mike's opening, which was about 20 minutes.

Dominion filed lawsuits against OAN, Newsmax and Patrick Byrne.

How's that for timing?

Michael 

• Smile 1

33 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

The timing is suspicious, indeed...my question , though, is: is it meant to distract from Lindell's symposium, or the infrastructure bill that just passed?

TG,

I had a post almost finished talking about this, then the telephone rang and I had to deal with that. Since I was posting about the timing, and you and Trish covered that while I was on the phone, I went ahead and deleted it.

I will mention one thing I wrote, though. I never realized the Deep State and Dems considered Mike Lindell so important they would give the boot to Cuomo as a publicity stunt to hog the press.

The infrastructure bill isn't law yet, there's still a lot of water to flow, so I doubt the publicity stunt was to detract from that. So I believe it's the contrary. I believe they rushed the infrastructure bill through the Senate to hog the press and detract from Mike's Cyber Symposium.

Michael

• Upvote 1

For the "I see no evidence of voter fraud (and I REFUSE to even look)" crowd:

"At the Cyber Symposium, each of us is a 'Juror' in the presentation of evidence, good/and bad. Already now debunked is the Deep State claim that there was no, is no internet access to the voting machines. And, it was shown by Democrats. Over 200 'non-profit' orgs working against the interests of a free people. This is deep, dark, sick folks."

a7a41c34b8c7e7fb.jpeg
GAB.COM

Mark Finchem on Gab: 'At the Cyber Symposium, each of us is a “Juror” in the presentation of evidence, good/and bad. Already now debunked...

"Grumble, grumble...I STILL refuse to look..." (insert mocking snark with rambling unrelated commentary here...)

Here's the War Room coverage leading up to Mike Lindell's intro comments, then the comments, then back to Bannon & Co.

If you are interested to see some coverage after Mike spoke (the video in my post above), go to about 41:00. That's when Mike ended and it cuts back to Bannon.

rssgc.qR4e-small-Episode-1159-Live-From-
RUMBLE.COM

Mike Lindell opens the Cyber Symposium with a bang. Our guests are: Natalie Winters, Mike Lindell Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 08/10/2021 Watch: On the Web: http://ww

Man, is this fun.

Michael