A lot of fun to be had, once you get yer hands on yon packet captures rollong by on the screen. Here's a couple of zoom ins -- if not from the ranks of evul, from interested parties:

Not everyone is afforded standing at the fun house. Among the salon des refusés ...

Who is zooming who?

"Your Honor, we are ready to present our case."

"How nice. What makes you think I have any plans to consider your side? The complainants' case is good enough."

"With respect, Your Honour... that case ... that's what we dispute before you now."

Act Two Curtain.

Edited by william.scherk
Added link to second Tweet thread

William,

Are any of those people who object accredited or are they just hacks?

I only looked at the first, @ErattaRob, and in the description he gives in his Twtitter handle, he calls himself "Unethical coder."

:)

I'm not going to waste my time wading through shit.

If someone serious comes along, I'll dig into their arguments.

You'll be glad to know, though, that it looks like Breitbart, in addition to Fox, is not covering the Cyber Symposium.

I guess Mike Lindell is toast, huh?

:evil: 

Michael

Here's the opening video Mike showed at the Cyber Symposium and is showing several time throughout these three days. He is prompting people to copy it and show it far and wide.

I already knew a lot of the stuff in it and even posted it here on OL, but with a nonstop fake news media campaign ridiculing some of the things added to social media censorship, the fragments did not take off.

With Mike's juice being pumped into it, let's see if this information gets a lot more traction.

Y0rgc.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

MUST SEE: Damning Video Explaining How, Why And Who Stole Election

Don't forget something I said in another place.

Mockery is not a tool of cognition.

I say this because there is a lot of mockery out there about this Cyber Symposium, etc. Although there were an awful lot of Dem shakeups today, Dominion filed lawsuits, Cuomo resigned, the Dem pedo in the Arizona Senate resigned, the hacker attacks, YouTube suspended Rand Paul, they raided the office of Mesa County Colorado Clerk Tina Peters, a whistleblower, right before she was slated to go on, the US Senate passed the infrastructure bill, and I am sure I missed things.

Mockery has its uses, but cognition is not one of them. Mockery is a tool of power.

If anything needs to be mocked, it's all those Deep State and Dem efforts to suppress free speech.

Michael

• Thanks 1

The following is good news.

Democrats-plane-CC.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The Texas Supreme Court Tuesday voided a district judge's temporary restraining order that blocked the threat of arrest for Democratic lawmakers who fled the state last month.

People are sick and tired of the ruling class gaming the system all the time. It's good to see a state that has a Supreme Court that enforces the system to the detriment of rulers who abuse power.

I really feel like moving to Texas. Illinois (where I live) is a joke.

Michael

• Upvote 1

The funny part about Cuomo's resignation is that the cases presented of him engaging in sexual abuse are as flimsy as all get out.

He's a murderer getting off Scot free, but he's getting framed for crimes that are not really crimes.

What a world...

Here is Alan Dershowitz and Greg Kelly on Newsmax talking about the so-called "crimes" and showing them.

oECOM-Ago7U_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Constitutional Scholar Alan Dershowitz on believing men and women, getting to the facts and evidence in a case and more regarding Governor Andrew Cuomo - via 'Greg Kelly Reports' on...

To paraphrase the saying, "Live by the sword, die by the sword," for Cuomo, it's "Life by abuse of power, die by abuse of power."

I think Cuomo's resignation was literally a publicity stunt to hog the press today.

Viva Mike Lindell.

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's good to see a state that has a Supreme Court that enforces the system to the detriment of rulers who abuse power.

Well, to the surprise of everyone, shit just got real for real.

IMG_2997-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Earlier today the Texas Supreme Court ruled the AWOL House Democrat fleebaggers can indeed be arrested. State District Judge Brad Urrutia, a Democrat, signed an order Sunday night temporarily...

If you want a more colorful non-PC version in video, take a look at Salty Cracker.

This is a turning point, seeing how it happened in the middle of Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

"Lock her up!" didn't happen, but boy did it whet a widespread appetite that has gone unsatisfied for several years.

Finally some red meat got thrown to the base. 

Watch what happens as they get super-inspired. They are going to be on the move big-time.

Also, this is a precedent that is now been introduced to the public mind--i.e., throwing system-gaming-and-cheating politicians in jail.

Before too long the meme will be nailed down. I believe the appetite for more is going to grow on all sides.

What a great thing to happen.

Michael

• Smile 1

Updates on the Lindell symposium:

"The auditors just discovered that IPv6 was enabled on the system and that a foreign machine was communicating across a web front end to the election system via the internet on election day."

ebcf35de1bba8c31.jpg
GAB.COM

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋 on Gab: 'At the #Cybersymposium: The auditors just discovered that IPv6 was enabled on the system and that a foreign...

"The auditors just discovered a reference to 'ranked choice voting' in the Mesa systems... when Mesa doesn't use ranked choice voting."

ebcf35de1bba8c31.jpg
GAB.COM

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋 on Gab: 'At the #Cybersymposium: The auditors just discovered a reference to "ranked choice voting" in the Mesa...

"47 States have representatives at Lindell's Cyber Symposium. They are asking questions and learning a lot. They will take what they learn back with them to their state legislatures. And they will act on it."

01Major_Patriot_Master.jpg
GAB.COM

Major Patriot on Gab: '47 States have representatives at Lindell's Cyber Symposium. They are asking questions and learning a lot. They will...

"The auditors just discovered a bunch of 'air logs' on the supposedly 'air gapped' machine."

ebcf35de1bba8c31.jpg
GAB.COM

ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋 on Gab: 'At the #Cybersymposium: The auditors just discovered a bunch of "air logs" on the supposedly "air gapped"...

Its June 7  1944, Operation Neptune ( although some people call it D Day) and Mike L is Eisenhower.

Yesterday the troops stormed the beaches, today they kept going, tomorrow, they go more.

Here is one highlight from today's presentations at the Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium. (I will give more as I dig up concise and correct info.)

Seth-keshel.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

During day #2 of the Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium, political statistician Seth Keshel gave a presentation highlighting historical voting data. {Direct Rumble Link} As noted by Keshel there are ten...

Keshel presented 10 statistical anomalies--some impossible--with the 2020 election.

Here's the video direct on Rumble.

QgSgc.GGQe.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Seth Keshel's presentation covering statistical and historical data throughout the 2020 election. Showing compelling evidence for audits. At the Mike Lindell Cyber Symposium 8/2021

I haven't seen a print list of the anomalies compiled yet, but I will try to find one. If I can't, I will go through the video and extract them.

Mike later said many of the anomalies are due to one thing. Many states filtered in the 2010 voter roles for calculations. That's why so many dead people voted. That's why there are so many cases of more votes than registered voters. And so on. And that's also why it's really hard to get ahold of 2010 voter roles now (but not to worry, they are getting got).

More coming. For now, here's another tidbit.

timothy-ramthun.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

As The Gateway Pundit previously reported — Back in July the election firm ‘Election Source’ notified officials throughout the state of Michigan that they will discreetly break the law by eliminating election data...

They're now trying to destroy the evidence at any cost, even if it means doing it all out in the open.

Michael

For people interested in what is happening with the Colorado lady, her name is Tina Peters.

The story, in brief, is this. She is a Mesa County Colorado Clerk. She listened to complaints of the people in Colorado and started investigating on her own. The more she saw, the more pissed she got.

Now here's the part that is still slightly vague in my mind. But I dug and dug and dug (lots of misinformation out there at the moment), but think I got it right.

Apparently she cloned the hard disk of the Dominion voting machines used in the 2020 elections in Colorado. And she was bringing this clone to present at Mike's Cyber Symposium. The idea was to have CodeMonkeyZ (his real name is Ron Watkins) and other cyber experts examine the hard drive on a live screen and explain to the public what's on it.

While Tina was on the plane going to the event,  the radical far-left Secretary of State of Colorado, Jena Griswold, had Tina's office raided and did not allow anyone from Tina's staff, nor her temporary replacement, to watch.

Then Tina was accused of leaking Dominion passwords online and a criminal investigation was instituted.

Included is an accusation that Tina or someone co-conspiring with her stole the original Dominion hard drives and files.

That interrupted her presentation, and CodeMonkeyZ's for that matter, but the truth is coming out. The left is so terrified of this information getting out, they are trying to set her up. But it ain't working.

For example, she didn't have access to the passwords she is accused of leaking. (Maybe they will "find it" in their unwitnessed raid on her office, wink wink wink? :) )

Here is Tina later talking about all this at the Cyber Symposium.

naBgc.GYZc.2.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Colorado Whistleblower: Leaked passwords - this woman was set up and they raided her office while she was on the plane going to the symposium! August 10, 2021.

More about CodeMonkeyZ in the following post.

Michael

Now on CodeMonkeyZ, this is still unfolding, but the two stories from the Gateway Pundit say it all.

First the interruption. CodeMonkeyZ's attorney advised him to stop. I don't know if he stopped, but I think he didn't.

ty-codemonkeyz.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

CodeMonkeyZ, Ron Watkins, spoke at Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium on Wednesday morning. Watkins brought with him the alleged images from before and after a software update of the Dominion Voting...

And then the development.

code-monkey-ron-watkins.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

We have a BIG UPDATE BELOW…. CodeMonkeyZ, Ron Watkins, spoke at Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium on Wednesday morning. Watkins brought with him the alleged images from before and after a software...

A passage from this last article:

UPDATE—
We can CONFIRM that the hard disks were NOT STOLEN from Mesa County Colorado. Our source says the hard drives were never removed from the County Clerk’s Office. Copies of the hard drives were released. There were NO stolen hard drives.

We spoke with Attorney Clevenger and he confirmed the files were not stolen and are VERY DEVASTATING for Dominion Voting Systems.

The documents prove that Dominion has remote access to their equipment during elections.

We will be updating as we find out more…

This promises to be the one big crack in the dam that will bust the whole thing wide open to the mainstream despite the media crusade against it.

The bad guys are ensuring this stuff gets spread far and wide through their efforts to suppress it. Why? Well, they are performing to perfection a case of the Streisand Effect.

And that's not even mentioning the packet captures, which haven't been presented to the public yet at the Cyber Symposium.

Michael

Here's an interesting tidbit.

With the briefing I gave above, the following hostile article should make sense more than it normally would.

I'm only posting it, though, because of a goodie found right in the middle of it.

Peters ignores state orders, speaks out at 'My Pillow guy' event

(Hmmm... the automatic embed thingie didn't work, probably because the link was so damn long, so I used bitly, and that didn't work, then I used the normal linked headline.)

And the goodie?

Heh. Right from the middle of the article.

Later today, the Mesa County Board of Commissioners has scheduled a behind-closed-doors meeting to receive “legal counsel regarding the elections office.”

If Peters doesn’t fully comply with Griswold’s order by Thursday, which includes showing evidence of who could have been involved in the security breach, the county’s election equipment could be decertified, and Peters’ office could be required to return thousands of dollars in federal COVID-19 funds.

Thousands?

In COVID-19 funds?

To punish Tina Peters?

Sounds serious...

This makes me think that there is probably a whole lot of funds--a whole shitload of gobs and gobs and gobs of funds--for the state and insiders that will go bye-bye once Tina's arrow hits its mark and Dominion gets officially discredited.

Michael

There is more monkey-business going on. From The Washington Times, one of Mike's cyber-experts jumped ship.

Voting_Company_Lawsuit_Lindell_62658.jpg
WWW.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

The cyber expert on the “red team” hired by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell now says the key data underpinning the theory that China hacked the 2020 election unveiled at the Cyber Symposium is illegitimate.

But read deeper. This smelled like a plant to me right from when I heard about it. And ...

drum roll

Surprise surprise...

The dude is a plant...

How, you may ask?

The name of the cyber expert who jumped ship is Josh Merritt, also known as Spyder. Now lookee here, right in the middle of the article from the Washington Times, which is so full of spin, it's like cotton candy:

Mr. Merritt confirmed that Mr. Montgomery was the source of the data.

Now who, pray tell, is Mr. Montgomery?

One of the Hoft brothers at The Gateway Pundit did an article on Dennis Montgomery back in February. He's a con man.

deep-state-man.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

To our disgust, we confirmed earlier this week that information was inserted into the 2020 election fraud narrative to sidetrack and defraud the effort to uncover the fraud.  The man behind this false information...

Well, there's that.

So... can anybody get ahold of Montgomery and talk to him to see what he says?

Not so easy, it appears. Also in the Washington Times article:

Mr. Montgomery reportedly suffered a stroke on the eve of the symposium and has not been in contact with Mr. Lindell’s team or any cyber experts at the symposium.

Oopsie...

Don't forget that the Gateway Pundit folks are linked at the hip with Mike Lindell. So does anyone really believe Mike used Montgomery as a source of data?

I don't know if Merritt (Spyder) fooled Mike from the beginning on his intentions, or if China/Deep State suddenly popped up and paid him well, like, say, more than $5 million, but so far, he is not offering any refutation beyond making statements in the press.

Ah, yes... And there's this.

The rest of Mike's cyber team is still on board.

The bad guys are going all out, but it ain't working.

Michael

Here is what CodeMonkeyZ said at the end of the day last night

bdcsMnhOhkCTZEpfIrt5b2etprkQxNcUALoAGs4f
T.ME

Regarding today’s event: We had technical difficulties getting started and had communication issues due to server attacks on our communication lines and instability of the public live streams. People...

The comments on this one post in the Telegram chat are blowing up. There are over 3300 people chatting there.

Here is the text just in case anyone has difficulty reading it:

Regarding today’s event:

We had technical difficulties getting started and had communication issues due to server attacks on our communication lines and instability of the public live streams. 
People were asking why we didn’t run tools on the data. It is because we were not remoted into a Windows server that had the image loaded; we had just mounted a forensic image of the files and were able to view the file tree and files only. Due to the setup of the forensic image, we were not able to run tools such as regedit, event viewers, or dll analyzers. We could not run the executable files inside the forensic image.
We did not have a windows server setup with the image loaded due to obtaining the publicly-available data at the last minute. There simply was not enough time to setup a server because the show was already scheduled and we wanted to do it live.
We came across unprepared, and it is true in a sense because we had just obtained the data. It was my very first time looking at the data and I did not know what exactly would be found on the systems ahead of the event.

Interestingly, we did uncover a few critical things:
1. There appeared to be web server logs which potentially indicate that the server was accepting and executing commands remotely.
2. Election related data pre-upgrade was not present on the machine post-upgrade. This indicates that election related data was deleted or otherwise removed during the upgrade process.
3. The server had a suspicious configuration script designed to remove server security, potentially opening the machine up to a network hack.

These issues warrant additional investigation.

Don't forget, he is talking about the cloned hard drive of Dominion from Colorado, not the packet captures.

Michael

About the Newsom recall, California is going to let voters print out their ballots at home to mail in.

GettyImages-1135577279_16x9.jpg?h=d1cb52
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

The state legislature also passed a measure to send out mail ballots to every registered voter regardless if they asked for one or not.

What could possibly go wrong?

Michael

More monkey-business from the bad guys.

lindell-warning.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Mike Lindell Opened Thursday’s Cyber Symposium with Several SHOCKING Developments– Mike Lindell told the crowd an associate of Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters had his home raided last night by state...

The Deep State, China, etc. are using some real dirty tricks, but they are being uncovered as they happen.

But raiding people's houses to scare family members and children? 

Jeez...

Imagine if these people were solidified in the government.

It would be constant midnight raids with secret police.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The bad guys are going all out, but it ain't working.

Here's a correction from the bad guys in the media.

mike-lindell.jpg
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

Website Forced To Issue Major "Clarification" In Mike Lindell Hit Piece

Michael

If anybody wants to watch the rest of the Cyber Symposium live, a friend sent me one of the best links I've come across.

Enjoy.

zL2gc.qR4e-small--WATCH-LIVE-Patriot-New
RUMBLE.COM

🔴 WATCH LIVE | Patriot News Outlet | Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium | Day 3 | 8/12/2021 ★★★ Real, Live, News For Our Constitutional Republic ★★★ WEEKDAY BROADCAST SCHEDULE 🕗 Morning News...

Michael

Here's Steve Bannon's War Room, the first video. This contains Mike talking about the attacks he received. All 50 states are there now. (Yay! :) .)

Also, in the data Mike is presenting, there is a poison pill that was injected into it. A military guy got up and explained this. At the end of the Symposium, Mike is turning this data over to an elite military command of cyberwarfare experts, the ones charged with protecting the USA. I don't know more details at this point, but it's on the video. 

I was afraid something like this would happen and discredit the Cyber Symposium, but it appears that the contrary has happened. Very serious people (friendlies for our side) are now interested in this. 

Steve said the physical attack on Mike seems to be worse than he is letting on. And he will get to it later.

I will probably post the other War Room videos today after I watch them (there should be two more).

For now, enjoy. This one is important.

_l8gc.qR4e-small-Episode-1167-Shocking-D
RUMBLE.COM

Our guests are: Seth Keshel, Brian Kennedy, Dr. Shiva Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 08/12/2021 Watch: On the Web: http://www.warroom.org On Podcast: http://warroom.ctc

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is the second War Room video. It's not as explosive as the first, but it's good.

XG8gc.qR4e-small-Episode-1168-Shocking-D
RUMBLE.COM

Our guests are: Seth Keshel, Jim Lamon, Darin Gaub Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 08/12/2021 Watch: On the Web: http://www.warroom.org On Podcast: http://warroom.ctcin.

Michael