1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - On election fraud, Biden himself is going to Pennsylvania to beg them to not do a forensic audit of the 2020 election.

That's a lot of political capital being expended on something the mainstream media claims is wasted effort.

Of course, it is not wasted effort, which is why Biden is going.

And, of course, a forensic audit it coming to Pennsylvania.

Biden is going to be the first person in American history to have been sworn in as president by fraud and have it proven. That's one hell of a nasty legacy.

I think it is starting to dawn on the Dems that this is what is coming. Panic is all you see from the Dem top these days. Sheer panic. They try to hide it, but it keeps coming through.

Michael

"Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Some video footage here showing proof of duplicate ballots being scanned several times:

1h·More and more duplicate ballots uncovered in Fulton County GA."

https://gab.com/LaurenWitzkeDE/posts/106576009429986476

• Like 1

TG,

That's really poorly worded by OAN: "DISCREPANCIES FOUND in Arizona Forensic Audit."

They do not mean that the audit itself was flawed, but instead, there were discrepancies in the number of ballots certified and the number of ballots counted in the forensic audit.

I'm only mentioning this for the reader's clarification.

Which means I, myself, had to look it up.

:)

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

That's really poorly worded by OAN: "DISCREPANCIES FOUND in Arizona Forensic Audit."

They do not mean that the audit itself was flawed, but instead, there were discrepancies in the number of ballots certified and the number of ballots counted in the forensic audit.

I'm only mentioning this for the reader's clarification.

Which means I, myself, had to look it up.

Michael

I didn't get that impression in the wording, personally (that the "audit itself was flawed"); I took it as how you described it, in essence, but I can see how a reader might get that impression from the title. Thanks for the clarification.

13 hours ago, william.scherk said:
14 hours ago, Peter said:

Notes. From Insider. Multiple people who stormed the Capitol have claimed they did so on the instructions of President Donald Trump, the Washington Post reported.

Sometimes a link cries out to be included ...

I searched for Peter's phrase inside quotes, which search turned up the exact phrase within Insider's article. They dropped the "Business" from their branding last year, but their domain remains the same: businessinsider.evil.com

Including links to source and context for quotes is a plot, I tell you.

Edited by william.scherk
Italix; redressing injudicious phrase

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

No one has that quote because President Trump never said that.

I saw a similar quote like below somewhere else but below is what first popped up. And there is a similar story in Vanity Fair, Business Insider, Washington Post, Politicususa, News.com, and probably more sites. But, aaaah haaaa. They all say Trump told his friends which may be made up.

Trump says he'll be President again by August, report says Seth Lemon 6/3/2021 From Radio.com While speculation surrounds former President Donald Trump's potential run for office again in 2024, he reportedly has told close confidants that he anticipates returning to the Oval Office as president this summer.

If this didn't come from Devin Nunes, I would think it was bullshit.

Nunes: John Durham report is coming, some people will go to prison

But it did come from Nunes, so let's see if people start getting busted. It would be about time.

On another point, I'm gone for another two days. Be back Sunday.

Be good, kids.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 7/14/2021 at 12:55 AM, Peter said:

They all say Trump told his friends which may be made up.

I think the whole story about Trump's top general worrying about the Army being ordered to stage a revolution is BS. The General even semi joked about it yesterday, and worried he might lose his job over a book where somebody told somebody, who knows somebody who heard President Trump possibly say . . . . 

When the Deep State people start eating their own, you know that's a good sign.

Now we all know that Brian Stelter is a media hack who would not know the truth if it bit him.

Ditto for Michael Wolf on his exposé truthy-truth trash books.

So why would they do what they are doing right now? 

I think you have to look at what is common to both, at least on the surface.

CNN's audience has tanked. Nobody buys Michael Wolf's books anymore.

There are other commonalities I hope, like who is going to be held accountable for the 2020 election abomination (and, possibly knowing that, they are eating each other to get out of the way of the buzzsaw coming at them), but the surface commonality of lost ratings and lost audience does seem to cause them indigestion. 

This is what the unraveling looks like when it starts. If this kind of thing keeps up with Deep State mouthpieces, rejoice. We will be moving to the next phase where their destruction--real destruction as in lost professions, jail time and so on--will become commonplace.

Michael

• Upvote 1

real destruction as in lost professions, j

I have not watched CNN or MSNBC in years. But sometimes I will leave Fox News on with the sound turned down and just occasionally read the captions as I clack away at the computer. I know Mediacom keeps data on viewing habits, so I hope leaving Fox or even the Weather Channel on, helps their ratings. And I also read a story about how burglars look for dark houses with their owners away, but a lit up TV is a warning to them thar varmints.   

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When the Deep State people start eating their own, you know that's a good sign.

Now we all know that Brian Stelter is a media hack who would not know the truth if it bit him.

Ditto for Michael Wolf on his exposé truthy-truth trash books.

So why would they do what they are doing right now? 

I think you have to look at what is common to both, at least on the surface.

CNN's audience has tanked. Nobody buys Michael Wolf's books anymore.

There are other commonalities I hope, like who is going to be held accountable for the 2020 election abomination (and, possibly knowing that, they are eating each other to get out of the way of the buzzsaw coming at them), but the surface commonality of lost ratings and lost audience does seem to cause them indigestion. 

This is what the unraveling looks like when it starts. If this kind of thing keeps up with Deep State mouthpieces, rejoice. We will be moving to the next phase where their destruction--real destruction as in lost professions, jail time and so on--will become commonplace.

Michael

That Stelter/Wolff video is just begging to be seen...

No good news from around the world.

“A Florida man who was seen carrying a large red "Trump 2020" flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate during the Capitol riot received eight months in prison Monday in the first felony sentence from the Jan. 6 attack.”

What would his sentence be if he were carrying a Biden 2020 flag?

49 minutes ago, Peter said:

No good news from around the world.

“A Florida man who was seen carrying a large red "Trump 2020" flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate during the Capitol riot received eight months in prison Monday in the first felony sentence from the Jan. 6 attack.”

What would his sentence be if he were carrying a Biden 2020 flag?

Sentence? 

He would have been given a lifetime supply of free ice cream from multiple ice cream factories.

Trump will be President ( again) well before this man serves his sentence.

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Quote dropped in Google search gives back an NBC News story by Pete Williams, with details: Florida man gets 8 months in prison in 1st felony sentence from Capitol riot (nbcnews.com)

A Florida man who was seen carrying a large red "Trump 2020" flag on the floor of the U.S. Senate during the Capitol riot received eight months in prison Monday in the first felony sentence from the Jan. 6 attack.

Paul Allard Hodgkins, 38, of Tampa, was arrested Feb. 16 after the FBI received a tip identifying him among the hundreds of people seen in photos and videos inside the Capitol. He pleaded guilty in June to a single felony count of obstructing an official proceeding, which carries a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison.

"Although you were only one member of a larger mob, you actively participated in a larger event that threatened the Capitol and democracy itself," said U.S. District Court Judge Randolph Moss of Washington.

[...]

Hodgkins' lawyer, Patrick Leduc, urged the judge not to impose a prison sentence, saying in a court filing that Hodgkins is "law abiding, hardworking, honest, caring, kind, thoughtful, generous, and the kind of person you would want for a neighbor." On the day of the riot, he "lost his bearings and his way ... made a fateful decision to follow the crowd, and found himself for approximately 15 minutes in a place that he sincerely regrets to have been," the court filing said.

Hodgkins told the judge that he regrets his actions and would not have entered the Capitol if he had known of the violent acts committed inside.

"I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I am truly remorseful and regretful for my actions, not because I face consequences but because of the damage that day's incident caused and the way this country that I love has been hurt," he said.

[...]

From February, via CSpan ...

Over the last two weekends, Kat and I went to Springfield just to get away from the computer. (Great Lincoln stuff and some cool Route 66 attractions.)

The idea was to do only one weekend, but when we first went down, the engine cradle in our car was so rusted (apparently engine cradle rusting is a problem with the Jeep model we have -- a Patriot, of course :) ), that the engine almost fell out of the car. So we had to leave it there for a week to be serviced and go back to get it.

A dealer employee was designated to pick us up to get our car. While he was driving us to the place, we got to talking about this and that and he started dropping big hints, kind of almost afraid to talk. Then he said something like, "I know people think different about a lot of things..."

I interrupted him with this: "I'm a Trump supporter."

You could see the physical change of relief spread over him. And of course we talked Trump and the stolen election the rest of the way. :) 

Like him, there are millions of people all over America.

He was religious and mentioned some prophesies his church people believe in. They sounded so good, I wish I were... ah... let it go...

Here is one of the prophesies so you can get an idea. President Trump will once again walk into the White House to live there. Biden will leave, but will not walk out.

That sounds mucho plausible.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Over the last two weekends, Kat and I went to Springfield just to get away from the computer. (Great Lincoln stuff and some cool Route 66 attractions.)

The idea was to do only one weekend, but when we first went down, the engine cradle in our car was so rusted (apparently engine cradle rusting is a problem with the Jeep model we have -- a Patriot, of course :) ), that the engine almost fell out of the car. So we had to leave it there for a week to be serviced and go back to get it.

A dealer employee was designated to pick us up to get our car. While he was driving us to the place, we got to talking about this and that and he started dropping big hints, kind of almost afraid to talk. Then he said something like, "I know people think different about a lot of things..."

I interrupted him with this: "I'm a Trump supporter."

You could see the physical change of relief spread over him. And of course we talked Trump and the stolen election the rest of the way. :) 

Like him, there are millions of people all over America.

He was religious and mentioned some prophesies his church people believe in. They sounded so good, I wish I were... ah... let it go...

Here is one of the prophesies so you can get an idea. President Trump will once again walk into the White House to live there. Biden will leave, but will not walk out.

That sounds mucho plausible.

Michael

50 States, 50 audits, 50 battles, 50 victories and 50 ( well 48 ) more months!

God Bless The King !

This item can't be worse for the deep state.

Men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Whitmer claim FBI set them up

The men accused of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer last September claim they were set up by the FBI because of their conservative political views.

There were at least 12 FBI informants involved in the investigation to thwart the alleged scheme by a militia group known as the “Wolverine Watchmen” — but the agents actually took an active part in it right from its inception, according to court filings, evidence and dozens of interviews reviewed by BuzzFeed News — and now some members of the group are accusing the feds of entrapment.

One informant from Wisconsin allegedly helped organize meetings where the first inklings of the plot surfaced, even paying for hotel rooms and food to entice people to attend, Buzzfeed News reported.

Another undercover agent allegedly advised the group on how to blow up a bridge to aid their getaway — and promised to supply them with explosives. 

An FBI informant, who is an Iraq War veteran, eventually rose to become second in command of the group, the report said.

Now get this.

There were 18 people all total--6 militia men and 12 FBI undercover agents.

What a joke.

The only reason I can think of why the FBI did this was to seed the fake news media with a story about the "danger" of white militia as a prelude to the January 6 setup at the capitol.

The US intelligence community needs to be disbanded and rebuilt from the ground up. As it exists, it is one of the clear and present dangers currently threatening the American government. Somehow the people in the US intelligence community believe they are the rulers of America.

But they are not. There is a document that rules the US government, one they ignore and probably despise: The Constitution.

Michael

• Upvote 1

D-Day started well before President Trump came down the escalator.

In regards to D-Day in Normandy, and similarly this D-Day, they both required an international effort and incredible planning.

5 hours ago, Marc said:

In regards to D-Day in Normandy, and similarly this D-Day, they both required an international effort and incredible planning.

And Ike as commander in chief of the invasion. I re-watched the speech Dwight Eisenhaurer (sp?) gave when he first speaks of "The Military Industrial Complex."  

4 hours ago, Peter said:

And Ike as commander in chief of the invasion. I re-watched the speech Dwight Eisenhaurer (sp?) gave when he first speaks of "The Military Industrial Complex."  

Love it!!!!!!!!

The MIC, that's a blast from the past, that sounds wat better than deep state!!!!

DE, now Donald Trump! 

Both victorious!!!!!!!