7 hours ago, Peter said:

I get constant emails from President Trump asking for money. Maybe ten or fifteen a day? I thought he was a billionaire.  Oh boy. Here comes the excrement. Sorry Rudy.

Fact check: Dominion Voting Systems did not lose its lawsuits against Giuliani and Powell McKenzie Sadeghi, USA TODAY - Yesterday 5:43 PM Dominion Voting Systems filed billion-dollar defamation lawsuits in January against attorney Sidney Powell and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani – allies of former President Donald Trump – who spread baseless claims that the company rigged the 2020 presidential election. Conspiracy theories and false claims targeting Dominion, a private company supplying voting systems in 28 states, were repeatedly promoted on social media and on One America News Network and Newsmax, conservative television networks who are also accused of spreading misinformation in lawsuits filed by the comp . . . .

Next time he emails you could you please say hello from me and tell him that I am his number one Canadian supporter and that I love him and that I cannot wait until he is reinstated please.

43 minutes ago, Peter said:

If I could I would but there is no way to respond to him from that email. I received two from him today, and one from Don Jr. I would also ask that they keep the requests to one a day.  

Peter,

Most of those solicitations are not from Trump himself.

They are from groups that have, in one way or another, gotten Trump's approval.

I just listened to an interview with Lin Wood and he said, in the beginning of his involvement with politics, he donated a hefty amount to one of these groups, something like $700k. He later discovered that this money did not go to Trump's campaign, but instead, was sent all over the country to fund the campaigns of RINOs. He got pissed and I think he managed to get some of it back.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Selling their children? What low life’s. As a Brookloynite might say, forgetaboutit or as Bugs Bunny might say, what moroons. Do they even have a brain? Free enterprise. Rationality. Reason.     

From Afghanistan: United Nations id agencies say that about half the country is facing starvation as one of the worst famines in decades and economic collapse made many Afghans desperate for food. Residents are selling many of their possessions and even their children just to put a meal on the table, Akhund called the famine "a test from God, after people rebelled against him."

MAGA is even getting to the Dems.

They are starting to openly defy the Biden encroachment of communism.

091818-RB1-187_736x514.jpg
FREEBEACON.COM

Five Senate Democrats told the White House late Wednesday they will not support Lenin scholarship recipient Saule Omarova to serve as Comptroller of the Currency, nuking her chances to serve as the...

It's not much, but it's something.

Michael

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Things that make you go "hmmm..."

TG,

Bannon is heralding this as a MAGA win.

There is probably some truth to that seeing how Trump is launching his own social media platform.

But to be fair, I know for a fact that Dorsey's first love right now is bitcoin. So he might be leaving the social media arena to focus on that.

Probably both...

Still, it is a MAGA win.

:)

Michael

And speaking of winning...

WINNING!

nr-logo-facebook.jpg
NOAHREPORT.COM

The 2022 midterms elections are looking worse and worse for Democrats. That is why many are fleeing Congress. Rep. Tom ...

Let the people quoted say it.

First this:

And then this article. The interesting part is what I am quoting:

7WQG6WGKOJCTFMEAFR3DDDPLO4.jpg
WWW.NYDAILYNEWS.COM

Asked why he’s better suited for the job than fellow centrist Gov. Hochul, Suozzi said that he’s a “common sense Democrat who gets things done.”

From the article:

Some political strategists pleaded with Suozzi in recent weeks to stay out of the governor’s race and focus on getting re-elected to Congress, since Democrats are at risk of losing their majority in the House in the 2022 midterms.

Suozzi’s district is seen as particularly vulnerable, with Republicans flipping several county-level seats across Long Island in municipal elections earlier this month.

But Suozzi shrugged at the prospect of his party losing power in Congress.

I bet he shrugged.

Who does he think he is, Atlas or something?

How about a rat jumping a sinking ship?

Michael

On 6/23/2021 at 6:23 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I am a fan of John McAfee, not because I agree with everything he said and did. I disagree with a lot. But he was a rebel trickster who constantly got the oligarchy wound up on a hamster wheel until their drugs wore off. :)

Look at what's Bannon-endorsed.

Amanda-Milius-and-John-McAfee-Publicity-
GETTR.COM

Amanda Milius is one of Hollywood’s rising stars — great director combined with great material— stand...

She is making a movie about John McAfee.

If the bad guys actually killed him, they made a martyr who will be around to haunt them forever.

Michael

Talk about being caught in your own trap.

Bannon just befuddled the crap out of the Deep State's law enforcement side by goosing it's propaganda side with a temptation to great to resist.

And... politics sure makes for some very strange bedfellows.

bannon-fbi.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Department of Justice on Monday refused Steve Bannon’s request for transparency and his right to unseal documents from the DOJ regarding the sham J-6 Committee investigation. The DOJ called this...

Go on and read the article, but summed up, the situation is basically this.

Bannon is charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to appear before the House's 1-6 commission when subpoenaed. He did that citing Trump's executive privilege.

Now that this is going to trial, there is discovery. And during discovery, the bad guys will have to provide Bannon's defense with all those hidden documents about the shenanigans that went on from the anti-Trump side. And I believe there is all that video footage nobody has seen.

The judge wants to allow discovery, but keep the information sealed from the public. After all, we all know what Bannon will do with that info once he gets his hands on it. :) 

But there are laws standing in the way of keeping it sealed.

And the fake news media, which needs relevant material like a person in the desert needs water, just realized that this is a friggin' motherlode they can milk for months to keep an audience.

So they joined in Bannon's efforts to make the documents public.

CNN & Co. are essentially arm-in-arm with Bannon in fighting the DoJ and Deep State, even though they are part of the Deep State.

Winning...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Boom.

Another one.

pelosi-spooked-afraid.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Democrats know they are in trouble going into the 2022 midterms so many are fleeing a sinking ship. ANOTHER House Democrat is retiring from Congress. Oregon Democrat Rep. Peter DeFazio, the House...

Winning...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Per George Papadopoulis: Some kind of major election fraud discovery that implicates Facebook. I don't know how important it actually is ("former judge"), but he seems to be on a tear, saying so, so, "wait and see..."

Article here:

Regarding the Trump-Raffensperger phone call.

On 1/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I forgot to mention, the full WaPo call is full of beeps to protect the guilty.

One of the recurring beeps was Ruby Freeman.

The beeps have sued the Gateway Pundit: Two Election Workers Targeted by Pro-Trump Media Sue for Defamation

Full text of suit: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21124239/freeman-and-moss-v-hoft-et-al.pdf

See also a detailed story from Reuters: Trump campaign demonized two Georgia election workers – and death threats followed

Spoiler

William,

I already saw that.

Video's a bitch for wrongdoers, ain't it?

The Dem side is funny about wrongdoing when caught.

Reminds me of Bill Clinton, "I did not have sex with that woman."

Alex Baldwin, "I did not pull the trigger."

Anthony Fauci: "I did not fund gain of function research."

And on and on...

On the serious side, sometimes this problem is epistemological. I believe some words-people (as opposed to deeds-people) who think "controlling the narrative" is equivalent to reality actually start to believe their own bullshit and convince themselves that denying something will make it go away in reality--even when the whole world watched them get busted.

Good luck to the lawsuit people defending the obviously busted. At least the lawyers will get paid...

:evil: 

Michael

• Thanks 1

I have an announcement.

I have struggled to find the right term for the bad guys in today's political world. I have called them elitists, ruling class, Deep State, oligarchy, snoots and so on, but I have never been satisfied.

I finally found the correct term for all of them.

I owe it to a video or article I read by James Corbett today (I did several today, so I don't remember which one right now.)

Wait for it...

(drum roll)...

Here it comes.

Ta daa!

The Predator Class.

There it is in all its perfection.

Doesn't that describe them they way they are in many different areas?

It sure does to me. Think about it.

Predatory finance.
Predatory farming of the human livestock.
Predatory journalism.
Predatory virus.
Predatory vaccine policies.
Predatory governance.
Predatory corporations.
Predatory education of children.
Sexual predators...

The list goes on and on.

From now on I will still use the other terms at times, but I will predominantly call them "the predator class."

Whew!

It almost feels like relief to find this term.

Michael

What the hell is happening to the Feds?

Don't they know how to do a false flag event anymore?

22Patriot-Front22.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

100 Percent Fed Up – Poll numbers for “81 million votes” getters, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, are in the toilet. Kamala’s inner circle has abandoned her faster than rats jumping from a sinking ship...

From the way they are doing it, it's like Germans trying to play Samba.

(That's a Brazilian thing, but the stodgy ineptitude is hilarious once you learn the Brazilian swing. :) )

These "Patriot Front" Feds don't even make the grade for a High School play.

Come on, Feds. Get it together.

You're embarrassing America with lack of talent...

Michael

• Smile 1

27 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What the hell is happening to the Feds?

Don't they know how to do a false flag event anymore?

Is this a claim that the Patriot Front march was performed by federal agents?

If yes, how do we test the claim?