Donald Trump

Marc,

Your premise is that Trump's support comes from the standard voting pool--a pool that power brokers can manipulate. It does not.

Trump could possibly move a majority of frustrated political-minded Republican voters over to Rubio, but if he tried something like that with the profile of his current support, people would walk out disgusted in droves. They would stay home rather than vote for Rubio or Hillary.

The point is: These are people who normally don't vote.

Here, don't just believe me.

Listen to what Montel Williams said this morning. And he hates Trump. (The video takes 2 or 3 minutes to get rolling on Trump as a topic.)

Here is an exact quote from the end (starting about 7:07), my bold:

Donald’s here.

If anybody doesn't think he's going to get the nomination, you're crazy. And if he steps off and he does this by himself, he will actually be the spoiler in this campaign.

I'm telling you. So we can keep playing like in a couple months this is going to change, in a couple months this is going to change.

It's not.

He’s galvanized a group of people who, remember, everybody talks about it. They're saying that these are people who don't have college degrees. They normally didn't vote.

What happens when they all turn up?

Montel is clearly showing that he does not like the taste of crow...

:smile:

Michael

btw - If Trump wanted to take things easy, he would have done that ages ago.

The guy is a beast in terms of working.

He works long hard hours every day.

He wants to be president to fix the country, not to loaf and call the shots. He really does want to fix the country.

Michael

Not saying he wants to take it easy , he wants to do DT !!! President is hardly doing yourself , Take alook at any before after pictures - we could start with Obama . I believe that very few people understand the stress of this job . And thats someone who wants the job !!!!!!!!!

Marc,

Your premise is that Trump's support comes from the standard voting pool--a pool that power brokers can manipulate. It does not.

Trump could possibly move a majority of frustrated political-minded Republican voters over to Rubio, but if he tried something like that with the profile of his current support, people would walk out disgusted in droves. They would stay home rather than vote for Rubio or Hillary.

The point is: These are people who normally don't vote.

Here, don't just believe me.

Listen to what Montel Williams said this morning. And he hates Trump. (The video takes 2 or 3 minutes to get rolling on Trump as a topic.)

Here is an exact quote from the end (starting about 7:07), my bold:

Donald’s here.

If anybody doesn't think he's going to get the nomination, you're crazy. And if he steps off and he does this by himself, he will actually be the spoiler in this campaign.

I'm telling you. So we can keep playing like in a couple months this is going to change, in a couple months this is going to change.

It's not.

He’s galvanized a group of people who, remember, everybody talks about it. They're saying that these are people who don't have college degrees. They normally didn't vote.

What happens when they all turn up?

Montel is clearly showing that he does not like the taste of crow...

Michael

These folks who do not vote are currently stating that if they would vote would vote Trump . Or that they will go and vote and vote Trump .

If we are talking about a vote for POTUS , well I repeat my mantra that the date is not Nov 4th 2016 . If it was then it would be Hillary beating Trump or whatever the " numbers " state today .

What happens between now and then when Iowa is 60 days away , then there are the primaries , then there is an election .

Economy

Wars around the world

The next year of what happens with ISIS ,

Folks walk to the booth and there will be lots more to think of by then , policy , the race

How about when Republicans start with the real attacks , the ones we do not even know exist , Gary Hart Black Swans , how about how Hillary and the Obama machine starts to do their thing .

Also , power brokers do totally control the non voters !!!!!!!!!!

They make em docile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump is stepping on them now and awakening who don't vote .

Correct !!!!!!!!

And the power brokers are going to give the the main course , and keep feeding them .. down the pipe , value goes down the pipe .

Its hard for me to convince you because I can only guess what will happen that moment that I tell you about .

Its so and so date

CNN reports blah blah blah ( a this , a that , a former so and so said , a picture appears , he cuts a deal cause doc states this , whatever )

Trump gets hit with a left ,

Then walks into a real hard right

Then a left hook literally lifts Trump an inch off the ground ( That Frazier left hook against Ali in the 70s ) .

Then as he is falling to the canvas , the other boxer cocks his fist yet does not give him a kill shot because he knows he just knocked him out .

Then there is a new champion ,

The new POTUS of the USA , President Marco Rubio .

Sheldon smiles from his room in Vegas as he watches DT give an incredible speech and all is well in the world again .

Years later they talk about the " Trump DemPublicans " , and that election from 2016

The Donald is a selfish bully.

What could he want to be President for...

He has no children...oops well ...

He has no grandchildren...oops well...

Umm

What I am finding insufferable is the savage attack on accomplishment, sobriety, hard work and a host of other virtues...

A...

Apparently, Bebe's Israeli government confirmed that they are going to have a meeting.

There is even some talk of The Donald to visit the Temple Mount...

http://www.westernjournalism.com/israel-just-announced-something-big-about-donald-trump-thatll-make-obama-even-more-angry-at-him/?utm_source=MailChimp&utm_medium=email&utm_content=top-story&utm_campaign=DailyEmail12.09.15

A...

Umm

What I am finding insufferable is the savage attack on accomplishment, sobriety, hard work and a host of other virtues...

A...

Elon Musk is a better capitalist than The Donald. And he creates New Stuff. What does The Donald do? He plays Parker Brother's Monopoly in the real world.

Elon Musk is a better capitalist than The Donald.

Bzzzt! - a better crony capitalist funded by massive government subsidies and fat government contracts.

dailycaller.com/2015/08/10/tesla-is-hemorrhaging-money-despite-millions-in-govt-subsidies/

latimes.com/business/$4.9 billion-musk-subsidies

usnews.com/opinion/blogs/teslas-success-is-the-result-of-political-favoritism

gizmodo.com/spacex-explains-why-it-keeps-crash-landing-rockets

nature.com/news/musk-no-clear-theory-to-explain-spacex-rocket-crash

spacex-falcon-9-explosion.jpg

May 2012 countdown abort

Oct 2012 engine failure during launch - payload "total loss"

Mar 2013 anomalies occurred with spacecraft thrusters

Sep 2013 destruction of the vehicle

Apr 2014 launch rescheduled due to a helium leak

Jul 2014 hull integrity breached

Jan 2015 crash

Apr 2015 crash

Jun 2015 complete vehicle breakup

Umm

A...

I am not saying he is selfish , I am not saying that he could not want to be President . I am not complaining about any of his virtues .

I am simply stating over and over that I do not believe he wants it , I think he wants to disrupt US politics . I think he has disrupted US politics , thank God cause they freaking need to be disrupted !!!!!!!!!!

What I am finding insufferable is the savage attack on anyone who thinks that he won't win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Elon Musk is a better capitalist than The Donald. And he creates New Stuff. What does The Donald do? He plays Parker Brother's Monopoly in the real world

A...

Yep, you are as accurate as you were with your statement on what The Donald said about "registering Muslims."

We will define the "best capitalist" as one who repays early the four hundred and sixty-five million dollar ($465,000,000.00 Department of Energy loan to his Tesla car.

A...

Years later they talk about the " Trump DemPublicans " , and that election from 2016

Marc,

Years later you and I are going to be talking about grilled crow with rosemary and onion sauce.

Michael

Man , I sure hope so !!!!!!!!!

My dad was a professional chef , from France and trained there .

I would prefer it with a green peppercorn sauce .

You could actually cook it for me .... You cannot prepare crow in a green peppercorn sauce MSK ??? Its ok , it would only be in a dream anyway

Umm

A...

Elon Musk is a better capitalist than The Donald. And he creates New Stuff. What does The Donald do? He plays Parker Brother's Monopoly in the real world.

Peter Thiel is better than the both , and he don't wanna be President either

Elon Musk is a better capitalist than The Donald. And he creates New Stuff. What does The Donald do? He plays Parker Brother's Monopoly in the real world

A...

Yep, you are as accurate as you were with your statement on what The Donald said about "registering Muslims."

We will define the "best capitalist" as one who repays early the four hundred and sixty-five million dollar ($465,000,000.00 Department of Energy loan to his Tesla car.

A...

Ouch !

What I am finding insufferable is the savage attack on anyone who thinks that he won't win !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, did I hurt your feelings?

crying025.gif

I am sorry...we won't do that again...we will find you a safe place.

A...

Oh, did I hurt your feelings?

crying025.gif

I am sorry...we won't do that again...we will find you a safe place.

A...

No , I am good my man !!!!!! Its ok , my safe place is standing tall - always . My feelings don't get hurt that easily !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But thanks for the cutie having the temper tantrum , love it !!!

Folks, let's not try to find one hook to hang on the hook labelled:

THE reason that The Donald is winning.

We have a very narrow amount of votes being cast in primaries.

1) is the priimary open, or, closed;

2) is it a primary, or, a caucus;

3) is there early voting permitted;

4) what is the history of the last two (2) cycles, 2008 and 2012.

You really can't understand and enjoy hockey unless you know the basic rules...

In deference to our Northern neighbors...hell curling is a great sport and there is a huge [just like The Donald] internal argument going on about these new "brooms."

The Olympic sport of curling is facing some controversy. A heated debate is brewing over brooms, in the midst of the Olympic qualifiers.You can make a bad shot great now," said Darryl Horsman, a board member of the Coyotes Curling Club.

All because of a new broom.

"We've got the corn-broom, we've got the hog-hair or horse hair broom, we've got the synthetic pad, we've got a high performance synthetic pad and really the crux of the problem here is we have these directional fabrics here by Hardline and Balance Plus," said Horsman.The directional fabric brooms have the capability to make a bad shot good.

"This whole argument... is that when a rock is traveling down a sheet of ice by sweeping it in a certain way in a certain manner we can actually reduce the amount of curl a rock has and change it's trajectory," said Horsman.

A new broom sweeps clean?!

http://www.12news.com/story/news/local/valley/2015/11/28/curling-controversy-brewing-over-new-brooms/76499500/

2012 Iowa Republican Primary - Votes Cast - 121,501.

Figure fifteen candidates on the ballot?

A great field force wins this baby every time...tv and radio ad campaigns are a complete loser in a modern election with a small turnout...

Santorum won by 34 votes over Romney, with Ron Paul a distant 3rd - together they amounted to approximately to 70% of the total votes cast.

A...

You know, I'm losing so much respect for the chattering class (meaning most TV pundits and other press pundits), it's not funny.

The big thing circulating about Trump among the chattering class is that Trump might win the nomination, but he will not be able to beat Hillary. Just look at the polls!

I keep thinking, don't these people have eyes? In July, they said it was impossible for Trump to win the nomination and the polls said so, too. And they said it over and over through each "outrage surge" he levied against them. Now his numbers are so far through the roof they can't ignore it.

Think about something, though. When asked how Trump intends to beat Hillary, after dismissing her, he always says he's not focused on her right now because he has to get the nomination first. He's focused on winning that, then he will focus on winning the other.

Did you mind wander when you read that? It certainly did (and continues to do) for most of the mainstream. I have yet to see anyone talk about this comment. And Trump says it over and over.

So what does it mean?

It means he targeted what he needed to target among Republicans (and Republican-friendly people) to get the nomination. The poll results can't be denied. Or does the chattering class think this happened by magic?

Do they honestly think Trump's competence to do what he has done so far is going to go out the window once he is nominated? Do they think he will suddenly lose the ability to (1) study targets, and (2) craft highly resonant messages for those targets?

In other words, does the chattering class imagine Trump will run a general election in the exact manner he ran an election for a nomination? With no changes in strategy?

Trump is telling them what he is going to do right to their faces. He's telling them over and over.

And the chattering class chatters on, but does not chatter about that.

Listen.

Come close.

Can you hear it?

There is a distant echo of someone with Trump's voice. Can you make it out? It's saying, "Morons!"

:)

Michael

After I typed the above, I read a transcript by Rush Limbaugh: The GOP Establishment Thinks Trump Can't Beat the Empty Pantsuit and They're Talking About Romney Again!

He made a very interesting observation that bears on what I wrote above.

I'll let him say it:

Carly Fiorina. This is in TheHill.com. This is the headline: "Fiorina: Trump 'A Gift-Wrapped Present' for Clinton." This, by the way, this is becoming the reason the Republican Party wants to get rid of Trump, is that they will just get wiped out by Hillary Clinton. He's just gonna be, I mean, it's gonna be the worse landslide we've ever seen. Trump is just gonna get buried. It's gonna be a tsunami.

She said, "If Donald Trump's the nominee of this party, she will wipe the floor with him. We will also lose the Senate, and we may well lose the House. She would be very happy, very happy to face Donald Trump." Carly, you know we've spoken very positively of you on this program many, many times. You haven't been able to wipe the floor with Trump. Why will Hillary be able to? Is Hillary that much better than you? You say Hillary's gonna wipe the floor with Trump? Why haven't you? If it's gonna be so easy for Hillary to wipe the floor, why can't you? If it's that easy. Why can't any of the others on the Republican side? If it's that easy to wipe the floor with Donald Trump, how come nobody's doing it?

Michael