Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

3 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Boo-fucking hoo, Redcoat loyalist. The covid-Great Reset fascists like Trudeau, in Canada,  or our blue-state politicians here, who all want to mandate experimental medicines and shut down livelihoods, have no problem when BLM/ANTIFA does it...matter of fact, they ENCOURAGE it. And they BURNED cities and looted and smashed stores and terrorized suburbs.  One side is fighting for freedom, the other, for tyranny. No contest.

For an example of why the Canadian Convoy people are in the right: See also Germany.

12 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Oh, boo-fucking hoo, with your tears-in-your-Canadian-beer,  Redcoat loyalist. The covid-Great Reset fascists like Trudeau, in Canada,  or our blue-state politicians here, who all want to mandate experimental medicines and shut down livelihoods, have no problem when BLM/ANTIFA does it...matter of fact, they ENCOURAGE it. And they BURNED cities and looted and smashed stores and terrorized suburbs, declaring outright war on capitalism, law and order, and Western Civilization. One side is fighting for freedom (even if imperfectly, by Objectivist standards), the other, for tyranny. No contest.

But some people don't mind tyranny, I guess, as long as the beer keeps flowing during their bread and circuses. To that, I say:

HONK!

Here's what the the convoys are fighting in Canada: Trudeau and the UN/NWO "Great Reset". From the horse's mouth:

• Like 1

There is a video somewhere of Klaus Schwab bragging that Trudeau and the majority of Trudeau's cabinet is made up of people trained by his Davos "Great Reset" people and complicit with them.

Don't forget what that means. They own everything. Nobody except them owns anything but has access to everything. Everybody is happy.

That's all on record and even more. They brag about it.

Does that look like what the truckers want?

:) 

Michael

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There is a video somewhere of Klaus Schwab bragging that Trudeau and the majority of Trudeau's cabinet is made up of people trained by his Davos "Great Reset" people and complicit with them.

Polly added that video to her own.

Go to about 33:00 in the video below and you will see Klaus Schwab bragging that at least half of Trudeau's cabinet is made up of trainees of the World Economic Forum (the Davos crowd).

ojVowpEjha7A_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Updates on the Canadian protest. We are in the fight of our lives. For more info or to send a gift to Amazing Polly, please visit: https://amazingpolly.net/ If video won't play, try this link instead:...

btw - Polly's video (from about 24 hours ago) is a great overview of the trucker situation.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Here is the video of Klaus Schwab at Harvard (with David Gergen) bragging that Trudeau and his cabinet are bred by the World Economic Forum and they are the bitches of the same. The formal name of their indoctrination group is Young Global Leaders. 

Don't worry. The video is short.

And he brags about his tentacles into other world governments--major governments.

The way the Davos crowd is referred to in the places I frequent is this: In World War Two, Germany lost but the Nazis won.

Well, leftover Nazis certainly penetrated the weapons technology of countries the world over. And they founded the World Economic Forum. Another term for their ideology is "globalism." How different is that from "world domination"?

If anyone wants to slog though some of their material and has the ability to see through slogans, propaganda phrases and happy-talk (don't worry, they are not at all subtle even when they get boring as all hell), one thing stands out more than anything else.

Their primary agenda is eugenics. They openly say (and say often) they will control--though a centralized world government of technocrats--how humans will be improved and the inferior ones discarded ("phased out").

Do you want to be "phased out"? I don't. Some of these idiots are even talking about creating a new human species and getting rid of the old.

Right now they want a human-machine meld effected by brain implants and nanoparticles that they control (think 5G for now). They call this part transhumanism. And that is a topic for a loooooooooooooooong discussion.

For those who have not seen Klaus Schwab talk, look at that video. It's only a couple of minutes or so.

Now tell me if he doesn't sound like a stereotypical Nazi leader or activist as portrayed in films for decades. He looks and acts like a friggin' James Bond villain.

There's a reason, too. He comes from Nazi leftovers. And he has been busy instructing and indoctrinating world leaders from their youth in much the same manner that the US education system was busy indoctrinating's an entire generation of woke Millennials. Look at the mess that caused.

The only thing I can think to do right now to fight that on my level is keep pointing at it and pointing out how creepy it is.

That's what evil looks like. Behold! Raw evil!

Silly sounding? Look at that goddam virus attack and vaccine scam and you tell me. These Davos people are involved in that up to their necks.

A word to Canada. If you win the trucker protest, but keep Nazi-trained Trudeau and his Nazi-trained cabinet (and I mean that literally even though nobody uses the Nazi label anymore), you will have won nothing.

They will learn from the trucker event and the next round will be even harder to undo. You can be sure there will be a next round if they keep power.

Michael

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who have not seen Klaus Schwab talk, look at that video. It's only a couple of minutes or so.

Now tell me if he doesn't sound like a stereotypical Nazi leader or activist as portrayed in films for decades. He looks and acts like a friggin' James Bond villain.

Nazis? You don't say...

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The way the Davos crowd is referred to in the places I frequent is this: In World War Two, Germany lost but the Nazis won.

Take a look at the pics in the following tweets:

uc?id=1gfH3YefizwcqsLBWdO4WR2-7SCxrJtSC

uc?id=1U7coWM0eTIsfo_sFH66YDanaQObm7JJY

No, I'm not saying that this guy is "literally Hitler", but may as well be, ideologically. (Although could be related, the way Trudeau is suspected to be the son of Fidel Castro.) But ideologically, Clark Kent's glasses did a better job of hiding his identity at Superman than the "Great Reset" people are at hiding their agenda...)

• Smile 2

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Nazis? You don't say...

Take a look at the pics in the following tweets:

uc?id=1gfH3YefizwcqsLBWdO4WR2-7SCxrJtSC

uc?id=1U7coWM0eTIsfo_sFH66YDanaQObm7JJY

No, I'm not saying that this guy is "literally Hitler", but may as well be, ideologically. (Although could be related, the way Trudeau is suspected to be the son of Fidel Castro.) But ideologically, Clark Kent's glasses did a better job of hiding his identity at Superman than the "Great Reset" people are at hiding their agenda...)

Who Is Dr. Karl Wilhelm Latuerbach? Social Democrat, i.e., "Nazi Lite"...

Who Is Karl Lauterbach?

"Karl is a German scientist and politician of the Social Democratic Party. He was designated Federal Minister of Health on 6 December 2021 and will take up office on 8 December 2021. "

Karl-Lauterbach-Wiki.jpg
AREALNEWS.COM

Karl Lauterbach Wiki, Bio, Age, Wife, Ethnicity, Net Worth, Career Karl Lauterbach Family Karl Lauterbach Income Karl Lauterbach Education

Political positions

Lauterbach is a strong advocate of the so-called Bürgerversicherung, mainly favoured by the Social Democrats. The idea includes the reorganization of the German health system and the incorporation of all people and all income groups into the financing of the health care system.[18]

Along with Swen Schulz, Otto Fricke, Katrin Helling-Plahr and Petra Sitte, Lauterbach was one of the authors of a cross-party initiative in 2021 to liberalize the legal framework for assisted suicide in Germany.[19]

640px-MJK_67604_Karl_Lauterbach_%28Bunde
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Trudeau Gets Clown-Slapped in Canada's House of Commons, Sits Down and Pouts

"Canada’s princess Prime Minister, Justin “Black Face” Trudeau was shouted down in Canada’s House of Commons. The poor lamb was trying to explain how he has “followed the science” in regard to Canada’s ludicrous COVID-19 responses, which included locking up hockey nets so kids couldn’t play and an 8 p.m.-5 a.m. curfew in Quebec.

"The House of Commons wasn’t interested in hearing Trudeau’s responses to Conservative leader Candice Bergen’s questions, including whether or not Trudeau would “follow the science” and end the COVID mandates. They shouted and heckled his response."
---

"Trudeau has been taking flak lately for not addressing the truckers and protesters who have descended upon Canada’s capital, Ottawa, demanding an end to Canada’s mandates and lockdowns. Trudeau conveniently came down with a case of the Bat-soup Flu and skedaddled out of town for a while as the first truckers arrived.

"The Ottawa police have gone so far as to steal fuel from the truckers.

"The Ottawa protesters have been peaceful, (actually peaceful, not CNN’s pro-BLM, pro-Antifa definition of peaceful)."

read more here:

ff25d905-c5d1-41d4-adcb-2392eba9e823-120
PJMEDIA.COM

Canada’s princess Prime Minister, Justin “Black Face” Trudeau was shouted down in Canada’s House of Commons. The poor lamb was...

15 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Couple Goes to Freedom Convoy To See for Themselves, Discover Mainstream Media Narrative is Complete Garbage

image.png?id=29310262&width=1200&coordin
WWW.LOUDERWITHCROWDER.COM

Turns out the media narrative is complete bunk.

Looks like Ford is lifting the mandates in Ontariario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

39 minutes ago, Marc said:

Looks like Ford is lifting the mandates in Ontariario!

Premier Doug Ford declares state of emergency amid protests at land border and in Ottawa

[...] “Today, I am using my authority as premier of Ontario to declare a state of emergency in our province,” Ford said on Friday morning.

“And I will convene cabinet to use legal authorities to urgently enact orders that will make crystal clear it is illegal and punishable to block and impede the movement of goods, people and services along critical infrastructure.”

Ford said this will include protecting international border crossings, 400-series highways, airports, ports, bridges and railways.

From the network that told you that the BLM/ANTIFA riots were "mostly peaceful protests" (even as fires raged in the background):

Juliette-Kayyem.jpg?itok=TMo4at7f
WWW.NEWSBUSTERS.ORG

Harvard professor, former Obama DHS official, and CNN national security analyst, Juliette Kayyem was channeling some real Carrie...

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Slap and stroke I guess because he is lifting mandates too

As if a SOE will do anything but multiply the people coming out

This is being noticed by many people.

Doug-Ford.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

What a difference a day makes. Last night it looked like Ontario’s Premier Doug Ford was going to side with the Freedom Convoy protests on the streets. But this morning he announced that he’s going to...

Ford did himself no favors.

Whenever I look at Doug, I miss Rob...

Michael

• Upvote 1