Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a drone shot of just one of the truck convoys in Canada parked to block the road. The video is almost two minutes.

Incidentally, I got this from Michael Prescott on Facebook (see here). He used to be an Objectivist, but later went a different direction.

About the video, he said:

To me, it doesn't matter whether they are capitalist moguls or truckers. Both--the ones stopping the motor of the world--have the same kind of character. They want freedom.

:)

Michael also said:

I do, too.

Michael

Me three along with the Mayor of Ottawa who just declared a State of Emergency.

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Stock up, everybody. You may need your own supplies for a few weeks that you will not get from empty store shelves during that time.

I love Canadian bacon. Thanks for the warning, Michael and all you Canadian fans of Rand who have warned us. Now about the American trucker strike. Virtually all our products in grocery stores such as bread and milk come from trucks though many are those smaller, half trucks. We keep a loaf of bread frozen, as back up, but I may get a few more supplies just in case. And then there is always the totalitarian, expansionist governments of China and Russia . . . . after the Olympics?   

I got this offline. You just can't make this one up.

Childless Ottawa Mayor: ‘Disturbing’ to See Kids in ‘Bouncy Castles’ Having ‘Fun’ at Protest

GettyImages-457685014.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson described the presence of children playing in bouncy castles at the Freedom Convoy demonstration as "disturbing."

This is what's got his dander up.

image.png

Please, please please, make him send in the military. That's when massive political change happens to the benefit of the good guys. (Ask Gandhi.)

He's already trying to cut off supplies like diesel, food, etc.

I hope to hell he overreacts.

Michael

Polly did a video yesterday trashing comedian and manly man's man Owen Benjamin for bitching about the Canadian truckers. She used to admire him (really admire him, she used to call him her brother by another mother) and often sang his praises.

But this time she went after him hard. She doesn't use foul language, but it's clear she now thinks of him as a whiney little bitch.

You can watch that video here.

So he responded with a very funny Canadian trucker video that lasts under a minute. It really is funny. :) 

Now here's the kicker.

When I first saw the video, I thought he was praising Polly and the truckers in a good humored way. That's why it was funny.

LOL...

See for yourself.

YlptH6oksyPc_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

this lady gets it about the canadian truckers

After I saw it again just to check my own impressions before posting it here, I saw this idiot was using gotcha humor, which is the unfunniest humor of all--that is, when it even works (which is not often).

So if you use his own intentions, the video is lame. It's a kindergarten kid calling another a poo-poo head for saying peanut butter is brownish instead of brown.

All that talent to do humor on the lame end. Tsk tsk tsk...

I know the following was not his intention and he meant the exact opposite, but I'm going to think of this thing as a pro-trucker video and a huge bash on the mainstream.

It works pretty damn good for that.

Michael

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a drone shot of just one of the truck convoys in Canada parked to block the road. The video is almost two minutes.

Incidentally, I got this from Michael Prescott on Facebook (see here). He used to be an Objectivist, but later went a different direction.

To me, it doesn't matter whether they are capitalist moguls or truckers. Both--the ones stopping the motor of the world--have the same kind of character. They want freedom.

Michael also said:

I do, too.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Polly did a video yesterday trashing comedian and manly man's man Owen Benjamin for bitching about the Canadian truckers. She used to admire him (really admire him, she used to call him her brother by another mother) and often sang his praises.

But this time she went after him hard. She doesn't use foul language, but it's clear she now thinks of him as a whiney little bitch.

You can watch that video here.

So he responded with a very funny Canadian trucker video that lasts under a minute. It really is funny. :) 

Now here's the kicker.

When I first saw the video, I thought he was praising Polly and the truckers in a good humored way. That's why it was funny.

LOL...

See for yourself.

YlptH6oksyPc_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

this lady gets it about the canadian truckers

After I saw it again just to check my own impressions before posting it here, I saw this idiot was using gotcha humor, which is the unfunniest humor of all--that is, when it even works (which is not often).

So if you use his own intentions, the video is lame. It's a kindergarten kid calling another a poo-poo head for saying peanut butter is brownish instead of brown.

All that talent to do humor on the lame end. Tsk tsk tsk...

I know the following was not his intention and he meant the exact opposite, but I'm going to think of this thing as a pro-trucker video and a huge bash on the mainstream.

It works pretty damn good for that.

Michael

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael also said:

I do, too.

A Judge in Ottawa just banned honking! 

If thats your best shot ..............

Talk about a massive victory ...... for the Revolution!

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

This is a great video by Tim Pool.

It's about The Honkening and the crumbling authoritarian power-mongers.

The authoritarians are discovering how much they need the police and armed forces to be authoritarians.

Case in point. The powers say they are going to send in the military. The military says, "We ain't goin'."

The powers send cops to confiscate gas and diesel. Massive numbers of people show up with gas cans, some empty, some full. It will take days for the cops to check all those gas cans. And by then, there will be more gas cans to check.

The authoritarians are losing.

Big time.

Go Canada!

You are showing America and the world how to do civil disobedience right.

Michael

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The authoritarians are discovering how much they need the police and armed forces to be authoritarians.

And here is a great example. Except they are kind of fucking up.

C8DFAC93-AA47-4915-9DC9-2D69839AD545-sca
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

In a viral video, a 78-year-old great-grandfather was arrested and handcuffed by Ottawa police on Monday after he gave the trucker a thumbs up and a honk. Gerry Charlebois was arrested for honking his...

The cops arrested a great-grandfather--a great grandfather!!!--for honking his horn while a guy and several others berated the cops from the sidelines and filmed the whole thing.

A single video like that can become a PR nightmare for the authoritarians. Watch it and see for yourself.

Imagine a whole lot of videos like that. I suspect they are on the way.

I am so proud of Canadians for standing up against this authoritarian shit.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2022 at 12:41 PM, Dglgmut said:

Here's the announcement if anyone's interested. A lot of Canadians are excited about this.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:48 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

D,

I know nothing about Poilievre and I've only heard this one announcement, but I already like this guy.

Michael

Bombard, the body language lady, has some advice for this guy.

Based on his body language, she thinks he's a wiggly worm and simply portraying, but his words are sweet. So she hopes he finds the courage to rise.

dvUvtJr1YWGM_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

To help support this channel and to learn more about body language, You can visit my website where you can view exclusive content, as well as a tutorial series that explains my methods in more...

When I saw his video, my impression was that it was too staged and too rehearsed for my own taste. But I chalked that up to someone producing him.

I think Bombard has a point, though. People want to vote for a person, not a talking mannequin. (You can almost see a slot on the desk to feed a coin in so he will start talking. :) )

If anyone can get Bombard's video to this guy, they might do him (and hopefully the world) a favor.

Michael

saskatchewan-premier-scott-moe-speaks-at
WWW.CBC.CA

Businesses, workplaces and other public venues will no longer be mandated by the province to require proof of vaccination or a...

Saskatchewan will end its vaccine passport policy on Monday, Feb. 14.

That means businesses, workplaces and other public venues will no longer be mandated by the province to require proof of vaccination or a negative test. 

Currently, all Saskatchewan residents must show proof that they have received two shots of the COVID-19 vaccine to enter restaurants, bars and many other businesses. They also have the option to provide a negative COVID-19 test.

Those requirements will be removed Monday.

"We want things to be as normal as they possibly can," Premier Scott Moe said at a COVID-19 update on Tuesday. 

• Smile 1

btw - It occurred to me why Trudeau cut and ran (using "muh COVID" as an excuse) and refuses to talk to the truckers.

He's afraid, of course, but I don't think that's the primary reason. I had forgotten the psychological element.

I think he honestly feels this protest as if it were an uprising of the servants and he is outraged at their blatant insolence.

They need to shut up, sit down, learn their place, stop bothering him and get back to their goddam jobs, which is to make sure he and people like him have comfort and nice things. Who the hell do they think they are?

Does that sound right to you? Once you think through what's happening through that filter, a lot of things start making sense.

I don't think there is any cure for that, either.

I'm even entertaining the idea that it might be genetic (in addition to upbringing, choice, etc.). Think of it. There are centuries and centuries, thousands and thousands of years, of ruling class assholes versus only two and a half centuries of individual rights. Or even worse, only a little over one century when most royalty went bye-bye from government (World War I).

Evolution-wise, there is no comparison.

I've always wondered about people who think they are inherently superior to others. Just like people with Trump Derangement Syndrome, there's no getting through to them and they have no commitment to reason when their belief in that is in play or threatened.

So I wonder if there's a bit of evolutionary input here. Dogs bark. Cats meow. The predator class snoots. They can't help it. They can't not do it.

On another note, there's a wicked nickname for Trudeau going around: Brandon Castro. :evil:  :) 

I also found one for Fauci I like a lot: Tony Science:evil:  :) 

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

I don't know what the hell Trudeau thinks he is going to do about this.

Send in tanks?

out.jpg
GETTR.COM

Canada is bringing out the big guns now. 😍 @serremmy follows back 🇺🇸

Even if he does send in tanks, how on earth will they get there without blowing up shit?

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm even entertaining the idea that it might be genetic (in addition to upbringing, choice, etc.). Think of it. There are centuries and centuries, thousands and thousands of years, of ruling class assholes versus only two and a half centuries of individual rights. Or even worse, only a little over one century when most royalty went bye-bye from government (World War I).

I can't help but think of a commercial I keep seeing for HBO's THE GILDED AGE, focusing on the power struggle of  "old New York" vs. "NEW New York; how "Old New York is a collection of villages, and the older villages are the ones in charge..."

• Smile 1

Poor thing.

At least Trudeau is trying.

Cognitive Dissonance: Trudeau Claims “Mandates Are the Way to Avoid Further Restrictions”

Justin-Trudeau-2.jpg
NOQREPORT.COM

We’ve often said that politicians in general and radical leftists in particular believe the people they rule over are absolute morons. They do and say things that can only be defensible if we understand they...

He needs to work on it a bit more. though.

It's not quite ready to take this to the truckers.

Besides, it makes him look like a dumbass.

But keep on plugging, Brandon Castro.

We all know you can't win if you don't play.

:evil: 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2022 at 4:03 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bombard, the body language lady, has some advice for this guy.

Based on his body language, she thinks he's a wiggly worm and simply portraying, but his words are sweet. So she hopes he finds the courage to rise.

dvUvtJr1YWGM_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

To help support this channel and to learn more about body language, You can visit my website where you can view exclusive content, as...

When I saw his video, my impression was that it was too staged and too rehearsed for my own taste. But I chalked that up to someone producing him.

I think Bombard has a point, though. People want to vote for a person, not a talking mannequin. (You can almost see a slot on the desk to feed a coin in so he will start talking. :) )

If anyone can get Bombard's video to this guy, they might do him (and hopefully the world) a favor.

Michael

I'm guessing he did multiple takes, and unless you're an experienced actor, or have been a subject on a reality show, you're not going to be very natural in front of a camera. The people criticizing the video don't seem to have a reference point for Canadian politics. It is as phony as it gets. Nobody answers a question, but this guy asks the questions that make that the most obvious (like asking the Finance Minister three times in a row how much money the government had borrowed from our central bank to pay for the COVID spending).

The other thing is that the people criticizing seem to think some revolution is going to happen, and that the other option is to get rid of all the politicians on both sides... The truth is the Conservative party got the most votes last election (just a few months ago), losing because of the system and how votes are weighted, but this was with an extremely unpopular leader--Erin O'Toole, who was basically a watered-down version of Trudeau with no charisma or charm.

2 hours ago, Marc said:

PM Trudeau head of security resigns, " I took an oath".

I dunno. I saw that video of Trudeau boxing and he looked like he could take care of himself. Does he own firearms?

I heard American truckers are going to start snarling the roads too. I am for the right to protest . . . but if you are denying a person the right to work or food or a good Canadian beer by blocking their way, you are infringing on the rights of others. There cause is just but their infringing on rights tactics, stink.  

12 hours ago, Peter said:

I dunno. I saw that video of Trudeau boxing and he looked like he could take care of himself. Does he own firearms?

I heard American truckers are going to start snarling the roads too. I am for the right to protest . . . but if you are denying a person the right to work or food or a good Canadian beer by blocking their way, you are infringing on the rights of others. There cause is just but their infringing on rights tactics, stink.  

Oh, boo-!@#$% hoo, with the tears-in-your-Canadian-beer. The Covid-Great Reset fascists like Trudeau, in Canada,  or our blue-state politicians here, who all want to mandate experimental medicines and shut down livelihoods, have no problem when BLM/ANTIFA does it...matter of fact, they ENCOURAGE it. And they BURNED cities and looted and smashed stores and terrorized suburbs, declaring outright war on capitalism, law and order, and Western Civilization. And newsflash: it's the government that was inhibiting people's livelihoods and trading, via the lockdows and mandates. (Something lost in the context-dropping of the convoy criticism.) One side is fighting for freedom (even if imperfectly, by Objectivist standards), the other, for tyranny. No contest.

But some people don't mind tyranny, I guess, as long as the beer keeps flowing during their bread and circuses. But there will be none of that, should the "Great Reset" proceed as planned.  So, then, to that, I say:

HONK!

• Upvote 2