Canadian Politics: Boring beyond Belief, or just Dull and Tedious?

caroljane

Get a load of this.

Regarding the cluster-truck in Alberta (which is different than the cluster-truck in Ottawa), the local people have not only parked trucks on the road, but heavy-ass farm equipment.

And the Mounties can't do shit. If they haul off the drivers and the drivers are uncooperative on how to operate their machines, how in hell are the Mounties going to get the trucks and heavy farm vehicles off the road? Also, what politician has the balls to send in SWAT to kill unarmed truckers if it escalates?

Even the local tow-truck companies are refusing to come because they say these truckers are some of their best customers. So they stand with the truckers. Besides, some of the farm equipment can't even be hauled by a tow truck. Industrial level construction cranes are needed.

:)

The Rebel Media guy, Ezra Levant, set up a crowd-fund page and got enough money to get some lawyers for the truckers. Three lawyers have been hired as of now and two of them are on site.

This video gives more details:

e4D_c.qR4e.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Police Siege Surrounds Trucker Convoy

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm falling in love with Canada.

Yeah. The last time they punched us in the nose was during the War of 1812. joke. In so many ways our two countries mesh. We need to import more actors and game show hosts from Canada. another feeble joke   

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm falling in love with Canada.

And the love is growing.

I got this offline.

Wonderful.

I almost feel like I'm explaining a joke, and that always drains the joke of humor, but this is important.

To those who think all you need to do is control the narrative and you control people, that the control narrative does not need to correspond to reality, this video is a classic Canadian way to say it ain't so.

As to the narrative itself that Trudeau is greasing on, as President Trump once said, "Everything woke turns to shit."

I bet Trudeau is surprised that his narrative is not fooling people. They were not convinced by him. They just put up with him as they go about living a life he says doesn't exist. It's like they're saying as subtext, "Let him be silly over there."

In other words, Canadians put up with a lot, even that nonsense about a hundred genders if that's what it takes to keep the predator class in line, like keeping a dog docile and happy. But there comes a point where the predator class needs a spanking. At that point, Canadians get into their trucks.

That truck way is so much better than guns.

But if the predator class keeps pushing and becomes a menace to "people-ish" people, I bet they will be shocked as they look down the barrel of plenty of firearms. And I fully believe Canadians (the typical ones, not the fringe) will pull the trigger if pushed too far. It takes a lot to get to that point, but from what I see, that point exists.

Just looking at reality, just looking at what I see with my own eyes, I see Canadians have a large flexibility margin for bullshit from the predator class. But when a line gets crossed, they act decisively to clear up the problem. And if that doesn't work, they have more moves...

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

In 1972 when the Canadans played the Russians, it was a monumental moment in Canadian history and way more than an eight game hockey series.

Ask any Canadian over in their late 50s or over.

We were down three games to one after the four games in Canada and ended out winning the series with the last four games in Russia.

In the last game we were down in the last period and miraculously came back to win the game #PaulHenderson as anyone my age will recall we all watched the last game on tv in school.

This is one of those moments.

We have had more since 1812 but make no mistake about it and about the unity of Canadians at this particular moment in time.

Da da Canada 

Nyet nyet Soviet

That was the chant that the Canadians were screaming throughout the four games in the former Soviet Union.

People still talk about where you were when Paul Henderson scored the winner with just over 30 seconds remaining in the game.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

In the last game we were down in the last period and miraculously came back to win the game #PaulHenderson as anyone my age will recall we all watched the last game on tv in school.

Canada is going to the World Cup!

Alberta Will Be Releasing Its Plan To End 'Damaging' COVID-19 Restrictions Next Week

AATtVzy.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=f
WWW.MSN.COM

"We must and will learn to live with COVID-19"

"In a live Facebook address, Premier Jason Kenney described the restrictions as 'damaging' and said he shares the frustrations of Albertans whose lives have been disrupted over the past two years."

• Like 1

It's great to see Polly so excited for a change.

ipjxVjdw94BU_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

This is our chance! Updates on the convoys, a significant ally joins the fight, international media calls out Trudeau and some very inspiring clips! To support Amazing Polly & see news from around the web:...

She also included a video by Daniel Bulford, who was Trudeau's Head of Security until recently when he quit. He could not take the moral chaos and authoritarianism he was seeing and, frankly, became ashamed of himself. And he's all in with the truckers.

Her intro to Bulford starts at about 18:25 and his video starts about 19:15.

Also, there is some righteous footage of trucks and farm equipment, an attempted double-cross by the Mounties that got thwarted, and a whole lot more. Basically this is a feel-good video.

Futher, she referenced this book: Political Ponerology: A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes by Andrew M. Lobaczewski (referral link).

I haven't read it, but as it was on Kindle Unlimited and I have that service, I got it.

The theory of it (as explained by Polly) is that oppressive regimes end up falling because they become absurd. As they gradually eliminate the sane people, who often quit on their own, only the fringe kooks remain. And they have no bones about doing and saying kooky shit. Then other countries start noticing and bad things start happening.

She says this is what happened recently with Canada. Except instead of Canada getting invaded or something like that, the people stood up and said, "Enough!"

Winning...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Get a load of this.

GoFundMe not only shut down the account of the truckers, word is they were going to steal the nine million plus dollars and distribute it to other charities. (Guess who? How about BLM, Antifa, etc. after the monkey-business settled?)

Then they changed it. I'm making this tweet an image because I don't trust Twitter or GoFundMe to leave it up.

image.png

Fortunately, the redistribution to "other charities" was only a passing fad (read attempted embezzlement) in the heat of the moment.

But here's what happened. GoFundMe actually did close the account down and did confiscate the funds, but they are promising to refund the donors in a couple of weeks or so (business days, don't forget).

Ain't that time period cute? They are counting on the trucker issue to be resolved by the time the donations are scheduled to be refunded. Maybe they think this will shut down the convoy?

Heh...

Man, is this going to backfire.

Not only is a new donation process happening this very minute, it will garner lots and lots of funds. 

Freedom Truckers Now Have A GiveSendGo Fundraising Page After GoFundMe Bans Them

truckerconvoy.jpg
NATIONALFILE.COM

Freedom truckers have launched a GiveSendGo campaign to raise money for their peaceful occupation of Ottawa after GoFundMe froze the truckers’ donation account and then kiboshed their fundraising...

As soon as the GiveSendGo account got going yesterday, the donors crashed the server from massive traffic. They were all trying to get money and goods to the truckers and there were just too many of them. Well, GiveSendGo should get that sorted out before long and just watch the money flow in.

Now for the good part.

Wait until GoFundMe sees their user exodus and stock price dive after a while...

GoFundMe just got all trucked up and hasn't even realized it yet.

Michael

• Upvote 1

They have already identified one problem.

Fortunately DDOS attacks are not hard to handle once you know what is going on. In the last resort, Cloudflare will take care of it.

But, seriously, aren't these authoritarians who are fighting the truck protests sleazy? They can't win unless they cheat.

They are proving to the whole world just how evil they are as human beings.

Michael

• Upvote 1

In Toronto today, I witnessed a beautiful celebration of freedom in typical Canadian fashion.

Black folks, white folks, Asian folks, women, men, boys and girls all screaming, clapping, cheering and honking their horns.

It was an incredibly emotional morning and early afternoon.

Everyone smiling and cheering and all part of the same mission.

Not really sure what our PM has been witnessing but it was a beautiful celebration by people who are just starting to stand up and zero intentions of backing down.

Thats for certain.

Today we all took Normandy.

We stand on guard for thee! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 2/2/2022 at 3:16 PM, william.scherk said:

The smartest thing for the CPC to do -- in terms of sheer political calculation -- is to elect Poilievre and crash Bernier's party [...]

The first candidate throws in, Pierre Poilievre. 

Good luck to him, he could do no worse than the last two losers.

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tolljah!

Actually, the tolljahs are just starting.

a297adcdf26d61cd2a00d389eb2d5f72_500x0.j
WWW.GETTR.COM

A single donor just gave $215,000 to the Truckers fundraiser Never seen anything like this

Michael

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Actually, the tolljahs are just starting.

Here comes another tolljah.

Two point five big ones so far in a couple of days and right in the middle of relentless massive DDOS attacks.

rsz_ttl7dayhpo_9g9a7483.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

The Canadian "Freedom Convoy" raised more than $2 million on GiveSendGo after GoFundMe removed its campaign amid controversy ...

Wait until the American truckers go to Washington and other cities. The US has competition in its DNA, so Americans are obviously going to try to beat the size of the Canadian truck convoys.

But anyone who looks at that as anything other than friendly rivalry, a sports feeling, will be missing the point.

The real reason the size will be gargantuan will be the same reason that brought one million people to the Trump rally on January 6, 2021.

Note that the US has a larger population and a hell of a lot more trucks than Canada, so that will be the main reason it will be bigger than the Canadian convoys. But that also means this is going to be a sight to see.

What is the real reason so many will come? It's exactly the same reason behind why so many Canadian truckers came and are coming. 

MAGA people--including Canadian freedom-loving people--want to throw the bums out and get back to freedom.

The predator class was unable or unwilling to see normal people--who they looked down on as inconvenient servants--for a long time, but when these people come in tens of thousands of trucks blocking the roads and not delivering products, that's hard to ignore.

Stock up, everybody. You may need your own supplies for a few weeks that you will not get from empty store shelves during that time.

My prediction? The store shelves will get restocked before long.

And the predator class will back down, but will not go away. Instead, expect a "me too" class to emerge, one that agrees about freedom in words only, that is nothing but predators in sheep garb.

They want their anonymous servants back. Their human livestock. And they don't mind lying and cheating to make that happen.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's a drone shot of just one of the truck convoys in Canada parked to block the road. The video is almost two minutes.

Incidentally, I got this from Michael Prescott on Facebook (see here). He used to be an Objectivist, but later went a different direction.

About the video, he said:

It puts me in mind of John Galt in Atlas Shrugged: "I will stop the motor of the world." 

Ayn Rand probably never imagined that it would be truckers, not capitalist moguls, who would be the first to go on strike against tyranny, or that it would happen in Canada, not the US. 

To me, it doesn't matter whether they are capitalist moguls or truckers. Both--the ones stopping the motor of the world--have the same kind of character. They want freedom.

Michael also said:

Even with all the global tensions and rumors of war, I still think the truck convoy is the most important event in the world right now.

I do, too.

Michael

• Upvote 2