US 2024 Election

Guyau

Hi Peter,

I just created a file (for me) of Peter's comments on objectivistliving, and copied your post above for later reflection, I hope you don't mind, I'm just a private individual with a good filing system.

I have a collection of quotations (pearls of wisdom) that is easy to copy and paste, the link to that site is in the Quotes section at this site, just posted.

Regards,

AC

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only including this because of the pun.

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

https://archive.ph/oSEJi MERCH PARTNERS: https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinfirecrafts http://biltongusa.com https://wickedneedleembroidery.bigcartel.com https://www.heritageheirloomseedcompany.com My books: Blogger: https://tinyurl.com/y3tw…

The Koch has finally pulled out of Nikki Haley.

:)

Tasteless I know, but whatcha gonna do?

I was born this way.

Michael

• Smile 1

I didn't even follow this one, but I guess I have to mention it.

Nikki is icky and llcky sticky....

Er...

I guess I better stop right there...

Michael

Well, the Supreme Court just spoke.

The keep Trump off the ballot horse hooey in certain states is going to stop.

It was a 9-0 decision.

Here's more.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The US Supreme Court on Monday unanimously ruled Trump can stay on the Colorado primary 2024 ballot.

And a comment from Jay Sekulow, who defends Trump and is involved up to his eyeballs in this case concerning Colorado and in others in different states.

And this, of course.

Get your popcorn and watch the left and other Predator Class people melt down and freak out. It's going to be fun.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Yesterday, Trump did a blow out of North Dakota in the primaries.

(That means he won by a lot. :) )

Today is Super Tuesday where 15 states will vote in the GOP primaries.

So far, Trump has gobbled up all the primaries.

Well... Nikki Halley won one.

She won Washington DC.

Did I hear someone say swamp?

One thing amazes me, even after all the study in persuasion and brainwashing I have done.

We look around and see state after state joyously--not violently, joyously--electing Trump as the GOP presidential candidate. It's not even close.

We see the Supreme Court, with the lefties on it and all, vote UNANIMOUSLY to keep Trump on the ballot against one of the most boneheaded legal assaults I have ever seen in this country.

I could go on, but these are not just words. Anyone can look around and see it all. In fact, it's hard to not see it.

Yet, the story told in the mainstream press is different. It's anti-Trump and all kinds of pretending that this is not happening. The fake news mainstream press is not only disconnected from reality, they lost the entire friggin' country as audience. Compared to Internet activity, they are a tiny portion of the public.

They are dying a slow death. Entropy is setting in with them.

Even the big social media censors, who have not stopping their censoring, are losing their influence.

Yet they all pretend that the reality they see--that their audience can see--is not there. Instead, they all promote a "controlled narrative" they are told to promote by the Predator Class elitists.

And to make it clear for those who still have TDS or are still under the influence of the fake new media, this issue is not about Trump. This issue is about Trump supporters. This issue is about MAGA Americans and normal people. The salt-of-the earth people who founded and built this country.

America is unique because it gave average working people a seat at the power table. A real seat, not just a ceremonial seat. We can throw the bums out for real.

Don't be sad. This is the America you inherited. This is the America you will pass on to your kids and grandkids. Trump will pass. This America will not.

The Predator Class is not amused and has done everything in its power to remove MAGA and average working people from the table of power. Violence. Marxist and Maoist power-taking strategies. Behavioral Science. Propaganda. Outright corruption of science and universities. Pedophilia and murder and blackmail. Big tech surveillance. Bioweapons. Hell, you name it, they have done it.

Yet here we are. It is early morning on Super Tuesday.

15 states. 

Watch what happens.

And  to the authoritarians out there, fuck you.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

I think we can see some of that anti-MAGA anything attitude cracking in some segments of "normie" world. For example in the general 'feel' of the Tucker/Lex podcast , where if you identify Lex with 'normie' and Tucker as at least MAGA adjacent, where though no real explicit statements came from Lex's responses to things Tucker was saying about how far off the rails things are socially and politically there was no real 'calling out' from Lex to 'correct'. 

My wife on the other hand had a much more emotional response, lol. She was irate about Lex's question phrasing and some of the comments he did make in response, she felt he was very defensive and was trying to bait the opposition via Tucker, I didn't quite agree with her assessment, but that doesn't mean I should have tried to defend Lex , lol.

One of the big moments that just felt like it may have struck a chord with Lex and presumably the more normie element of his audience was when Tucker said (paraphrasing) " America, no matter what you think about Trump the person, can surely survive four more years .. really.." And like MSK said , the portion of the 'viewing audience' that pays attention to the corporate media structure is shrinking away. CNN viewers will not have seen Tucker and Lex talking, but a lot more eyeballs and minds are paying attention to those conversations.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Yet here we are. It is early morning on Super Tuesday.

15 states. 

Watch what happens.

Nikki Haley got her ass whupped.

She's going bye-bye.

NOAHREPORT.COM

Nikki Haley finally has seen the truth – she has no path to victory. She is scheduled to drop out ...

Hang around the Bushes and other Deep Staters after MAGA has had enough of the warring and Intelligence Community bullshit, not to mention social engineering, invasion of illegal aliens, embezzlement of government funds, and on and on and on, and this is what you get.

I don't feel a smidgen of pity for her.

In fact, I feel happy.

People seem concerned about her endorsement. I'm not. I don't know any MAGA people who are, either. This lady brings no value to MAGA.

Let her endorse Mickey Mouse if she wants to.

Fuck authoritarians.

Michael

• Like 1

And in case nobody noticed it, think about the bug-eyed Secretary of State lady, Jenna Griswold, who tried to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado. So how did Trump do in Colorado yesterday? 

Oh... he won. By a lot.

He whupped her ass, too.

Fuck authoritarians.

Michael

• Smile 1

The current Real Clear Politics Electoral College Map has Biden 215, Trump 219, and Toss Ups 104. Will Donald Trump and Joe Biden debate? I doubt it. I just don’t think Biden could handle it . . . and his staff knows that.

Hmmmm? Maybe Melania Trump and Jill Biden could debate, but what would they disagree about, “who ya gunna vote for?” The news is saying Melania is absent on the campaign trail, Jill is not absent and Joe seems to count on Jill for quite a lot.  

During the 2020 campaign Joe Biden spent a lot more on ads. From “The Week”: “In 2020, the presidential candidates alone are expected to spend a combined $2.75 billion or more on TV ads by Nov. 3, though most of that will be by Democratic candidate Joe Biden, who has "maintained a nearly 2-to-1 advantage on the airwaves for months," The New York Times reports. Cash-strapped Trump, notably, has spent the past several weeks retreating from the up-for-grabs states of Ohio, Iowa, and New Hampshire.” end quote

Maybe it would be a good idea for your favorite candidate to do those soothing types of political ads starting now . . .  like “It’s morning in America.” Some comical suggestions with a lot of food ads? Nike’s “Just do it.” "That’s the Power of Pine-Sol, Baby"  "America Runs on Dunkin" - Dunkin Donuts. "Finger Lickin’ Good" – KFC "The Breakfast of Champions" - Wheaties" Save Money. Live Better.” – Walmart "Good to the last drop" - Maxwell House Coffee "Expect More. Pay Less” – Target  "Relief is just a swallow away" - Alka Seltzer "Because You’re Worth It"- L'Oréal "Find New Roads” – Chevrolet "Diamonds Are Forever" - De Beers "Have it Your Way" - Burger King  "They’re Grrreat!” - Frosted Flakes "What’s in Your Wallet?” - Capital One "All the News That's Fit to Print" - The New York Times.

Not much of a State of the Union.

Not much to say about it except dark bullshit, big lie propaganda and angry old man.

But whatever they pumped into Biden to get him lathered up and shouting, looks awfully good.

Some kind of Big Pharma cocktail laced with testosterone?

Whatever it was, he was flying.

I wouldn't want to have his hangover, though.

But back in my drug days, I would have wanted some. Guaranteed.

Michael

I just saw Roger Stone give an interesting prediction.

For quite a while he has said the Dem 2024 candidate is going to be Michelle Obama.

I never paid attention before, but now I think it is plausible-to-likely.

It goes like this.

Michelle Obama does not want to run. But when the powers that be see the size of the election disaster of Biden around the convention time, they are going to force him to announce he has health problems or something and he thus releases his delegates. Then the powers that be are going to do a major assault on the head of Michelle Obama and get her to accept the nomination, however reluctantly she does so.

When Kamala Harris gets pissed at being passed over, they are going to tell her flat-out in the backrooms that she is election poison. But there is a bright side. Kamala Harris has always been about lawyer stuff, not about electoral politics. So they will say if she steps aside with grace, with Michelle Obama as president, Kamala Harris has a guaranteed seat on the Supreme Court.

Ugh...

But that sounds about right...

There's a little problem in the way called Donald Trump and MAGA, but Roger is convinced this is the best shot of the Dems and they are going to take it.

I agree, I guess... :) 

Michael

Here's the best thing to come from the State of the Union address last night.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

President Donald Trump used Snapchat filters to mock President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address.

LOL...

Here's a repost on X.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

President Donald Trump used Snapchat filters to mock President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address.

:) :) :) :) :) 

Michael

From FactCheck.com

. . . In his final State of the Union address prior to the November general election, President Joe Biden focused on Ukraine, the Israel-Hamas war, the economy, reproductive rights, prescription drug costs and border security. Biden also criticized many of the policies of “my predecessor” — without naming former President Donald Trump. But he sometimes stretched the facts or left out important context.

Biden boasted that under his leadership “wages keep going up.” But over the entirety of Biden’s presidency, wages are down when adjusted for inflation.

Biden claimed that the more recent U.S. inflation rate of about 3% is the “lowest in the world!” But several nations reported lower rates than the U.S. in December.

He again claimed to have “cut the federal deficit by over one trillion dollars” — although declining deficits have mostly been the result of expiring emergency pandemic spending.

Biden said he had created a “record” 15 million new jobs. His 14.8 million new jobs is a record for any president in the first three years, but it’s not the highest job growth rate that any president has achieved in that period of time.

He suggested that “many” of the new jobs in U.S. semiconductor factories will be “paying $100,000 a year and don’t require a college degree.” But an industry trade group previously reported that only workers with bachelor’s or graduate degrees make that much.

Biden said that, “My policies have attracted $650 billion in private sector investment in clean energy [and] advanced manufacturing.” Those are announcements about intentions to invest, not actual investments.

Biden highlighted recent decreases in murder and violent crime rates, but neglected to mention that they are still coming down from their pandemic peak.

Biden omitted context of a Trump comment following an Iowa school shooting.

The president said billionaires pay an average federal tax rate of only 8.2%, but that’s a White House calculation that includes earnings on unsold stock as income.

Biden said that because of the Affordable Care Act, over 100 million people can no longer be denied health insurance due to preexisting conditions. But pre-ACA, employer plans covered many of those people and couldn’t deny policies.

Biden said he was “cutting our carbon emissions in half by 2030.” That’s the U.S. goal, relative to 2005 emissions, but studies suggest current policies will not reduce emissions by that much.

• Like 1

From Associated Press: WASHINGTON (AP) — Sitting at her kitchen table in Alabama, Sen. Katie Britt called President Joe Biden a “dithering and diminished leader” and warned of a bleak American future under his presidency in the Republican rebuttal to his State of the Union address Thursday evening. end quote

I only saw the last few moments of it, but the Republican response to Biden’s address was very dramatic. If it were part of a movie, Katie would need to be played by Sally Fields . . . but I still liked what I saw. It was “different.”