Elon Musk and Twitter

55 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

[Edit: Looks like this tweet got deleted, along with a similar one from disclosetv. Could have been a fake Trump quote?]

Yup: Fake. Looks like a lot of people were sharing that before it was figured out. D'oh!

One last comment on Catturd.

It's as funny as all hell seeing the mainstream press try to deal with this story while dancing around the name, especially in the headlines.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

EDIT: Just for the record, if anyone wants access to that Emoji I used above, just type in ":" and follow with the letter "r". No space. A menu of emojis should pop up. Then click on the one you like. (You can experiment with other letters, too.)

There are lots of them. Now let's hope no one will abuse them like happened before with the laughing emoji. Just a suggestion--if you find something funny a poster posts and he or she does too, use it.

If you want to humiliate the poster, please don't do it with emojis. A playful poke in the ribs is one thing. Bullying with hatred is another. Of course, feel free to use bullying with hatred for people in the news. :) 

• Upvote 1

This is cute.

Pranksters Troll Media by Pretending to Be Twitter Employees Laid Off by Elon Musk

Screenshot-2022-10-29-102452.png
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Two pranksters carrying boxes near Twitter's San Francisco building successfully fooled a number of members of the media at the HQ into believing they were Twitter engineers fired by Elon Musk. One gave...

One dude says he doesn't know how he will make payments on his Tesla.

Elon himself loved that one.

Another said he has to touch base with his husband and wife.

They played the media beautifully.

LOL...

:) 

Michael

• Smile 1

There is another aspect to the trolling I did not get since I don't inhabit the world of online trolling except as a visitor once in a while.

But someone, anyone, for God's sake, in the fake news media needed to know about this. After all, this thing has been big news for years among video gamers and the like.

Here's the deal. The last names of the two pranksters were Ligma and Johnson. I became aware of this part of the prank with Styx.

PWwIuFuacj4_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

https://archive.ph/9GO2g Support via donation: Patreon: https://tinyurl.com/y2jothtp Subscribestar: https://tinyurl.com/yyxov782 My books: Blogger:...

Ligma started out (in 2014 from what I read) as one of those stupid things you say to goof on someone. The idea is to say you have a problem with ligma and try to get the person to get closer. And you want the person to ask, "What is ligma?"

Then you yell in his face, "Ligma balls, bitch!"

("Lick my balls, bitch!")

Later a famous video gamer's avatar (Ninja) was said to have died from ligma disease. This meme morphed all over the place and it shows up everywhere in that world.

As to Johnson, everyone knows that a person's Johnson is his penis.

So, in a round-a-about way, the pranksters were saying to the mainstream press, "Ligma Johnson, bitch!"

It's even funnier because none of the cool people in the press got it.

Granted, I didn't either, but I didn't have to. Hell, I cured my own ligma disease with two aspirin, chicken soup and plenty of rest.

Michael

• Smile 1

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is so damn cool.

I didn't expect this kind of thing until after MAGA took power.

I have misgivings about Elon's long term goals, but I also have praise.

This one is praiseworthy.

Michael

"Meanwhile, at Dr. Evil's secret lair..."

original_dhs_vijaya_dorsey.jpg?166723644
THEPOSTMILLENNIAL.COM

Prior to 2020, it was reported that DHS met with Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, and other platforms in order to coordinate “content...

DHS LEAKS: Starting in 2020, DHS began meeting with Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia and more monthly to coordinate 'content moderation' efforts

Prior to 2020, it was reported that DHS met with Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, and other platforms in order to coordinate "content moderation" operations.

• Like 1

Elon is changing the cancel culture at Twitter, but don't think he won't suspend someone.

BREAKING: Kathy Griffin’s Twitter Account Permanently Suspended For Impersonating Elon Musk

1B40307F-EC46-4BDB-8D9B-C199146B3120.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Kathy Griffin’s Twitter account was suspended on Sunday for impersonating Elon Musk. It appears Kathy Griffin’s account may be permanently banned. Elon Musk warned users will be permanently...

I actually approve of this.

He can't have people on his site pretending to be him and doing crap.

Griffin seems to have a thing about getting attention from powerful white men by attacking them malevolently out of nowhere.

I wonder if she's a racist.

Anyway, Elon gave his main reason for suspending her account.

There you have it.

If you are on Twitter, be advised that impersonating an comedian is taboo.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

Hole. Lee. Cow.

Eli Lilly loses billions in market cap after ‘verified’ Twitter impostor promises free insulin

Twitter Blue sign-ups have reportedly been suspended after the pharmaceutical company took a dive in the stock market Friday.

WWW.THESTAR.COM

Twitter Blue sign-ups have reportedly been suspended after the pharmaceutical company took a dive in the stock market Friday.

I'm a bit reluctant to post the meme I found on the Interwebs below because I am rooting for Elon. And he is in his fail phase until he gets it right. It feels like kicking a producer when he's down.

But it is too funny to resist.

image.png

LOL

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

But to compensate, the following is Elon's reality right now. I hate his involvement with government money, but as a producer, he is one of these people:

image.png

Michael

There is a hashtag on Twitter that is going nuts.

What's more it is false.

And even more, the people who use it know it's false.

Here is the hashtag.

#RIPJimmyFallon

Nobody knows how this started and nobody knows what it means, if it means anything. But man are people have a blast with this at Jimmy Fallon's expense. Lot's of dead celebrities weighing in, lots of condolences, lots of syrupy remembrances with Jimmy Fallon when he was alive. :) And on and on...

And Jimmy Fallon?

That Jimmy Fallon?

The crybaby Jimmy Fallon?

Well he wasn't going to let anyone laugh at him, goddammit.

We was going to take this directly to Elon Musk.

And he did.

He did! He did!

Look and see:

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael