Elon Musk and Twitter

But it gets worse.

I was sent a link to this offline by my secret weapon. Thanks mucho. :) 

Jack’s Magic Coffee Shop

mckesson-jack-and-kaepernick-black-lives
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

No one wanted to purchase - it is simply unsustainable; the data processing costs exceed the capacity of the platform to generate revenue - until now....

From the article:

The only way Twitter, with 217 million users [in 2013], could exist as a viable platform is if they had access to tech systems of incredible scale and performance, and those systems were essentially free or very cheap.  The only entity that could possibly provide that level of capacity and scale is the United States Government – combined with a bottomless bank account.  A public-private partnership.

If my hunch is correct, Elon Musk is poised to expose the well-kept secret that most social media platforms are operating on U.S. government tech infrastructure and indirect subsidy.  Let that sink in.

In short, Twitter is even more subsidized by the US government than anyone had realized until recently, although people like Sundance had suspected it as far back as 2013. That makes Twitter's ban of President Trump very close to an act of treason. It would be like the FED closing down all government-related bank accounts in its system of a US President while the President was still in office.

Elon Musk's offer to buy Twitter threatens to blow this whole government subsidizing big tech thing sky high.

Just to understand correctly, why would the US government do that?

Twitter does not and cannot make money.  Growing Twitter only means growing an expense. 

. . .

What matters to the people behind Twitter, the people who are subsidizing the ability of Twitter to exist, is control over the global conversation.

Control of the conversation is priceless to the people who provide the backbone for Twitter.

Once people realize who is subsidizing Twitter, everything changes.

Essentially, the mainstream press, including the CIA controlled part, uses Twitter to sculp its propaganda while getting gobs of user data for free along the way.

But wait.

It gets worse even.

The US government has been subsidizing several tech giants, generally for access to user data, but for many nefarious ends, without having to go through the Constitution.

Even worser and worser is that they all share the same data amongst each other. What you do on Twitter goes to Google and so forth.

And if that were not bad enough, it gets really really really worse.

The biggest names in Big Tech announced in June their partnership with the Five Eyes intelligence network, ultimately controlled by the NSA, to: (1) monitor all activity in their platforms; (2) identify extremist content; (3) look for expressions of Domestic Violent Extremism (DVE); and then, (4) put the content details into a database where the Five Eyes intelligence agencies (U.K., U.S., Australia, Canada, New Zealand) can access it.

Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft are all partnering with the intelligence apparatus.

. . .

Obviously, who and what is defined as “extremist content” will be determined by the Big Tech insiders themselves. This provides a gateway, another plausible deniability aspect, to cover the Intelligence Branch from any oversight.

When the Intelligence Branch within government wants to conduct surveillance and monitor American citizens, they run up against problems due to the Constitution of the United States. They get around those legal limitations by sub-contracting the intelligence gathering, the actual data-mining, and allowing outside parties (contractors) to have access to the central database.

The government cannot conduct electronic searches (4th amendment issue) without a warrant; however, private individuals can search and report back as long as they have access. 

Now imagine all that data manipulation capacity and firepower in the hands of one administration hell-bent on spying on another.

Then imagine that spied-on administration on the cusp of getting back into office through the will of the people.

As the proverbial saying goes, The plot thickens...

Michael

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2022 at 6:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I am an avid follower of Steve Bannon's War Room.

Do you remember when I started posting videos of a young black girl who had a YouTube Channel called "Myth of the Coon"? That was Candace Owens and look what she has become in our culture. My interest in Steve Bannon's War Room, and even in this trio of Jack Posopeic, Mike Cernovich and Darren Beatie, is along those lines.

These are the people who will soon be the giants of our culture, especially in the halls of power.

Well, Steve certainly got Obama to notice him yesterday.

:)

This excerpt came from Obama's keynote address at Stanford University yesterday (co-hosted by the Freeman Spogli Institute and Stanford Law School Cyber Policy Center and the Obama Foundation). He was talking about digital disinformation of all things.

Transcript:

OBAMA: People like Putin, and Steve Bannon for that matter, understand it's not necessary for people to believe this information in order to weaken democratic institutions. You just have to flood a country's public square with enough raw sewage. You just have to raise enough questions, spread enough dirt...

Did Obama just foreshadow upcoming electoral defeat?

It sure sounds like it.

And it sounds like he is blaming Bannon for it.

Incidentally, Obama's comment about "raw sewage" to refer to MAGA people will not boomerang as hard as Hillary Clinton's "deplorables" comment did, but if you shift the target from MAGA, it's easy to see something ironic. Obama accurately described what modern-day social media and even searches are like if one is looking for any information that has a tie--no matter how remote--to woke and predator class political agendas.

Nobody knows what to believe anymore.

The woke people, starting with Obama himself, polluted the mass communications channels with intellectual sewage. It has become almost unusable except as propaganda.

Obama now he knows the price has to be paid and he can see it coming. That's why the name "Steve Bannon" is in his mouth.

Michael

EDIT: Here is the full quote, although it is not given in the video:

OBAMA: People like Putin and Steve Bannon, for that matter, understand it’s not necessary for people to believe this information in order to weaken democratic institutions. 

You just have to flood a country’s public square with enough raw sewage. You just have to raise enough questions, spread enough dirt, plant enough conspiracy theorizing that citizens no longer know what to believe. 

Once they lose trust in their leaders, in mainstream media, in political institutions, in each other, in the possibility of truth, the game's won.

Savor that phrase, "the game's won." Even though Obama was bullshitting the reasons, he got the stakes right.

A little more.

$44 billion.

getty-elon.jpeg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Twitter has finally agreed to Elon Musk’s offer on a takeover bid deal. Twitter shares halted pending news of the sale. As the Gateway Pundit previously reported, news broke that a deal may be made as early as...

BUT:

twitter-trump.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Monday Elon Musk bought far-left Twitter for $44 billion. The social media giant is known for censoring and banning conservative opinions and voices like President Trump and Gateway Pundit. BREAKING: IT’S...

Michael

• Upvote 1

I'm not much of a fan of Elon Musk because everything by him involves government money, including CCP money, but this move by him is exposing just how many people were at the boiling point re freedom. That's actually a good sign in terms of the American sense of life.

There is a huge influx of conservative and libertarian people going back to Twitter right now. People on the level of Mark Levin. It's serious and there are a lot of them.

Even the tone of people on Fox I have heard recently (Fox mostly being a neocon haven with a couple of exceptions) is that they have been worried about the loss of the First Amendment. So they are relieved at seeing this worked out by the free market. They are openly saying that whereas they would have never said it before. In the tones of voice I hear, I take that as an indication that this is what they have been thinking underneath all along.

So that's a good thing.

But, here is something else to think about. One of the MAGA planks, at least right now, is that they are going to remove Title 47, Section 230 liability protection from social media and break up tech giants using antitrust laws.

I, myself, feel no negative kneejerk on this due to Rand's vehement opposition to antitrust laws, but not because I like antitrust laws. I don't. It's because these tech giants are mixed government and private organizations using laws like shell companies to cover malfeasance and government-protected monopoly and cartel structures. They grossly abused the power they generated with this arrangement practicing censorship. persecuting political enemies, carrying out illegal surveillance, misusing user data, infringing a huge number of fair trade laws, practicing outright racism, pedophilia and the rest. And so on. And on and on.

Now comes the pendulum swinging back. What the government giveth, the government can taketh away. So once MAGA becomes the government again, it will taketh away... Sorry suckers...

And what is Elon doing before MAGA comes roaring back?

Oh, yeah...

He's dismantling the weaponry of one of MAGA's biggest enemies' propaganda machines and inviting the MAGA people back in.

He's also selling himself as a protector of free speech...

Hmmmmmm...

I wonder if he's going to be asking for government money from the MAGA people after power changes hands?...

Michael

• Upvote 1

So far, so good.

Elon-Musk-CEO-of-Tesla-Twitter-2.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Twitter has reportedly locked down changes to its platform through Friday following the acceptance of a $44 billion bid from Tesla CEO Elon Musk, preventing employees from easily making unauthorized...

Things like this are happening on Twitter:

Even this:

Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted this from her Twitter account a few hours ago.

However, a shit storm is coming from the Deep State. They are not amused that Elon Musk broke their toy.

Michael

Over on Twitter, the hits to woke predators just keep coming.

As an aside, for those who haven't thought about this much, Musk will be a Twitter dictator without a woke board to guide him. Why? Because he is eliminating all publicly traded Twitter stock and changing the structure to private shares only. 

Twitter is legally his private property now (that is, when the paperwork finalizes).

He can do with it what he wants, as his whim dictates.

So long as he's whimming freedom, I'm OK with it.

Michael

This is a nothing-burger right now, but it's a good tease for what's to come.

Project Veritas rarely disappoints these days.

BREAKING: Project Veritas Releases Leaked Audio of Twitter Meeting Following Elon Musk’s Purchase

3-235.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Project Veritas has released leaked audio of Monday’s Twitter staff meeting about Elon Musk’s purchase of the platform. In the audio, the staff discuss their concerns about Musk making it clear that a big...

The video is only a minute long and it's mostly Agrawal doing corporate-babble, but woke Vijaya Gadde's tone of voice, if you pay attention to it, is surprisingly refreshing.

Michael

Tim Pool is on Elon Musk's radar.

The tweet by Musk below (from about an hour and a half ago) is from a Joe Rogan podcast back in 2019 where Jack Dorsey and Vijaya Gadde are being challenged by Tim Pool.

The tweet right below Musk's tweet is an excerpt from the podcast just so you can get a feel for how the podcast went. And it shows who Musk brilliantly captured the spirit of it.

Vijaya Gadde was the top lawyer at Twitter during this podcast and she has been the chief woke Grand Poobah of Twitter's descent into woke madness. She is the one who convinced Dorsey to suspend President Trump's Twitter account and she cried openly at the meeting following Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter.

I don't know if Gadde is still working at Twitter, but I doubt it will be for too much longer if she is. In addition to that, now a world of hell is going to rain down on her, led by Elon himself.

After all the hell she has caused others, it couldn't happen to a nicer smug sanctimonious power-mongering asshole.

If anyone wants to see the full 2019 Rogan podcast, enjoy:

Michael

Soros tried to block Musk from buying Twitter.

Didn't work.

The Telegraph Act of 1860?

Really?

No wonder the response from Commissioner Brendan Carr was:

The FCC has no authority to block Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter, and to suggest otherwise is absurd. I would welcome the full FCC making it clear that we will not entertain these types of frivolous arguments.

Soros and his people should be ashamed of the amateur level of this attempt, but they are not.

That's just the beginning of the shitstorm.

Michael

I want this on record for the time stamp. Because who knows what will happen?

Steve Bannon keeps clamoring for Elon Musk to pull out of the Twitter buy.

Not because he wants Elon to give it back to the woke people. But because this will cause a massive upset between the board and the stockholders and the stock value will crash. I don't understand all the machinations of this corporate raiding strategy, but that's what I gather of it.

Once the stock tanks and the board is fired, Elon can buy it back much cheaper. 

Of course, Steve has a stake in Gettr, so there's that. But I don't think that is what Steve is getting at. There's actually a there there. After all, Steve comes from hedge fund management companies and Wall Street firms that do precisely this. (With Goldman Sachs at the top of the list.)

Here is where Steve lets loose on the idea if you are interested. See for yourself. (9 minute video)

fuO3d.qR4e-small-The-Elon-Twitter-Takeov
RUMBLE.COM

The Elon Twitter Takeover w/ Bannon and Posobiec

Michael

16 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Steve Bannon keeps clamoring for Elon Musk to pull out of the Twitter buy.

Not because he wants Elon to give it back to the woke people. But because this will cause a massive upset between the board and the stockholders and the stock value will crash. I don't understand all the machinations of this corporate raiding strategy, but that's what I gather of it.

Once the stock tanks and the board is fired, Elon can buy it back much cheaper. 

No sooner did that go up then this came out.

1651151758285.jpg
WWW.AXIOS.COM

This could be Twitter's last earnings report as a publicly traded company.

Earlier today, Steve Bannon went through this.

Basically, Steve says Twitter is not a business, but instead a propaganda platform propped up by certain interests (the ones I call predator class). This means Twitter had to lie about user numbers for years (in addition to other deceptions) to adhere to regulations and to keep up a public front.

Two strong take-aways from what I understand Steve to say are given below.

1. Many of the previously banned conservative people getting back on Twitter think this is due to Elon Musk making it happen. But that's not the case. The people who banned these users are unbanning them because they have to get Twitter's user numbers back up. If not, certain people over there in management risk going to jail. Granted, this is only coming out because Musk decided to buy Twitter, but he isn't giving the orders yet. (I believe he might be "suggesting" at times.)

2. Steve thinks Musk will end up owning Twitter, but he's going to pay far, far less for it than what is going on right now. Steve prefers Musk to withdraw completely and let Twitter collapse on its own, but that will probably not happen. However, Musk will probably pull out of the deal once or twice or more (then go back in) as the rot comes to the surface. Why? To get the price down and get the stockowners riled as hell against the board, so much so they will dismiss the board. Also, there is very little risk of someone else buying Twitter during this process because Twitter is not profitable. It is not really a business. To me, all that sounds about right, given Musk's market savvy and ego. 

So while everyone is going ooh and aah over Elon Musk for restoring free speech, all he has done is start a purchase that has a long road ahead to finalize and made some tweets about freedom of speech. The real free speech out in reality that is happening, the conservatives being let back on to Twitter, is due to an attempt by Twitter insiders (other than Musk) to cover up a crime. They are merely using the situation that emerged as best they can. And if that means letting people they despise back on, so be it. That beats the hell out of jail.

That sounds about right, too.

Michael

EDIT: Here's a guy who says the same thing from a different angle. And he's saying it on Twitter :) :

If you noticed changes in your Twitter account; dramatic follower increase, old tweets just now getting feedback etc. It’s because Twitter employees are burning evidence before Elon takes over.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I can see this causing heartburn among the woke.

Michael

Looks like that wasn't the real Lindell account (and the tweet is no longer available):

"The tweet, purporting to be from the MyPillow CEO, was enough to convince tens of thousands of users that Lindell was indeed back on Twitter.

"However, within a day, the account was found to be a fake and suspended.

"As pointed out by others, the account had not spelt Lindell's name correctly in his Twitter handle. The account was also unverified by Twitter."

mike-lindell-donald-trump.webp
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

A tweet claiming to be from MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell thanks Elon Musk for reinstating his account after he was banned in January 2021.