Coronavirus

Peter

https___cdn.cnn_.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_
THENATIONALPULSE.COM

Unredacted email correspondence between Anthony Fauci and Peter Daszak reveals the EcoHealth Alliance President admitting to working...

Despite Fauci’s insistence the NIAID never funded gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology – a “longtime collaborator” of Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance – the redacted portion of the email indicates otherwise. Daszak acknowledges “the work we’ve been doing in collaboration with Chinese virologists,” adding that the work focused on “bat-origin coronaviruses.”

From the  unredacted emails, "heeeereee's Fauci!"

t’s been a very hard few months as these conspiracy theorists have gradually become politicized and hardened in their stance. Especially because the work we’ve been doing in collaboration with Chinese virologists has given us incredible insight into the risks that these viruses represent, so that we can directly help protect our nation from bat-origin coronaviruses. We’re fighting to keep the communications open with our Chinese colleagues, so that we can better address future pandemics like COVID-19.

Well, then...

Just like how they said riots weren't super-spreader events, but singing in a church is...how one festival in Chicago, or a birthday party for Obama is not a super-spreader event, but anything happening in Florida is...

It's so amazing how smart this virus is, knowing how to steer clear of Democrat-leftist events, while targeting all the right-wing events...It's so clear, the political aspect of all this.  "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining..."

8 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Well, then...

Just like how they said riots weren't super-spreader events, but singing in a church is...how one festival in Chicago, or a birthday party for Obama is not a super-spreader event, but anything happening in Florida is...

It's so amazing how smart this virus is, knowing how to steer clear of Democrat-leftist events, while targeting all the right-wing events...It's so clear, the political aspect of all this.  "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining..."

Up here in Toronto our viruses are so smart they can tell if a person is sitting at a food court ( they do not attack the sitting maskless eaters) yet if you stand up and walk you must put on a mask.

That's one magical virus

• Smile 1

The mask does absolutely nothing to protect you, if you have symptoms it MAY protect others from catching whatever the fuck you might have.  So common sense prevailing you’d think “hey I feel like shit I better just stay home”.  If feeling healthy I’m like “fuck ya all I’m not wearing that.

4 hours ago, Marc said:

It's like a screen door on a submarine

Don't mingle. Avoid crowds. Stay out of cafeterias, malls, stores, and restaurants. Get to know your "PARTNER" exclusively. We got McDonalds tonight. the quarter pounder was actually a bit much for me but I ate it and a few fries. 

Here's a very interesting stat.

image-8-1.png
UNHERD.COM

There has been much debate over how to get the unvaccinated to get their jabs — shame them, bribe them persuade them, or treat them as victims of mis- and disinformation campaigns — but who, exactly, are...

Isn't it amazing how new information arises when you look at a situation from a different perspective? Instead of just measuring income level, political bent, etc., a study at Carnegie Mellon decided to include education level.

The result? Those with the most learning think there's a worm in the current vaccine apple.

Not only are the most educated people unwilling to get vaccinated against the Coronavirus, look at the following quote:

... according to a new paper by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh... The researchers analysed more than 5 million survey responses by a range of different demographic details, and classed those people who would “probably” or “definitely” not choose to get vaccinated as “vaccine hesitant.”

. . .

...  more surprising is the breakdown in vaccine hesitancy by level of education. It finds that the association between hesitancy and education level follows a U-shaped curve with the highest hesitancy among those least and most educated.

. . .

What’s more, the paper found that in the first five months of 2021, the largest decrease in hesitancy was among the least educated — those with a high school education or less. Meanwhile, hesitancy held constant in the most educated group; by May, those with Ph.Ds were the most hesitant group. 

So not only are the most educated people most sceptical of taking the Covid vaccine, they are also the least likely the change their minds about it…

The more educated people--those with doctor's degrees--are the least likely to be persuaded to take the jab. And they are the least likely to change their minds

Makes you wonder. What do they know that the others don't?

:) 

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Not only are the most educated people unwilling to get vaccinated against the Coronavirus, look at the following quote:

... according to a new paper by researchers from Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh

The study is posted to Medrxiv

From the abstract:

Objective To understand COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy.

Methods January 6 through May 31, 2021, 5,121,436 US adults completed an online COVID-19 survey. Weighted data was used to evaluate change in vaccine intent and correlates of May vaccine hesitancy.

Results COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy decreased by one-third from January to May, with relatively large decreases among participants with Black, Pacific Islander or Hispanic race/ethnicity and ≤high school education. In May, independent hesitancy risk factors included younger age, non-Asian race, having a PhD or ≤high school education, living in a rural county, living in a county with higher 2020 Trump support, lack of worry about COVID-19, working outside the home, never intentionally avoiding contact with others, and no past-year flu vaccine. Differences in hesitancy by race/ethnicity varied by age. Almost half of vaccine hesitant respondents reported fear of side effects and not trusting the COVID-19 vaccine; over one-third reported not trusting the government, not needing the vaccine, and waiting to see if safe. Reasons differed by degree of vaccine intent and by race/ethnicity.

Conclusion COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy varied by demographics, geography, beliefs, and behaviors.

“COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy , . . .  having a PhD or ≤high school education,

That is odd. I have a degree in English and Secondary Education and my thinking has been to get the vaccine when the VA recommends it. And last year they did, so I got the two Pfizer shots as I have mentioned. And if they recommend getting a booster shot, I will. And as more evidence appears perhaps those PhD's will reconsider. Ask your family doctor about the shot.     

On 8/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, Jules Troy said:

The mask does absolutely nothing to protect you, if you have symptoms it MAY protect others from catching whatever the fuck you might have.

A surgical-grade mask will do nothing to protect (the vaccinated) you or others if the others and you are nowhere near an outbreak. In my health region there have been two outbreaks this week (in a White Rock and a Delta long-term care home).

Since the province-wide mask order was dropped, folks in my city may or may not be masked in indoor public spaces. Store clerks and waiters and so on may or may not be masked. Life has essentially returned to normal or near-normal.

As for masks in areas of a particular uncontained outbreak (as happened in the Interior Health Region), personal prudence will likely depend on the specifics of the outbreak and the individual's risk category. 

As for masks, all supposedly prophylactic masks are not alike.  The best at preventing aerosolization of expectoration droplets seem to be the N95 and surgical grade. 

On 8/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, Jules Troy said:

So common sense prevailing you’d think “hey I feel like shit I better just stay home”.  If feeling healthy I’m like “fuck ya all I’m not wearing that.

Yeah.  Depending on the local situation you find yourself in -- and your vaccination status, what would be the point?

Behind our property is a looming senior-majority complex. As might be imagined, there are hundreds of dogs needing walks. We call these dogged folks "The Walkers." All the walkers must use our sidewalk to get to the nearby parkland, and it has been interesting to estimate the number of vaccinated folks over the months of 2021. When once every walker was masked, now only maybe one out of a hundred sport the barrier.

When you are next near the coast, do drop in on me and the fam, Jules. No masks allowed!  

On 8/14/2021 at 9:08 PM, Peter said:

I must say I agree with Tony’s video. Herd immunity was more quickly assured and less chance of a mutation was likely, if we had not had a lockdown, but allowed citizens to mingle, unmasked.

This is the shot I got! Old news but they are running it again. The CDC is mulling the idea of booster shots again.

From The New York Times:  . . . . Among other indicators, officials say, the administration is carefully watching Israel, where some data suggests an uptick in severe disease among older adults who received the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine early in that nation’s campaign, according to people who have reviewed it. Some officials are concerned that even if a decline in protection merely results in mild or asymptomatic infections, those infected people could still spread the virus and prolong the pandemic . . . .

There is ongoing apparently the natural herd immunity, by pre-existing "cross-infection" (estimated by a colleague of Wittkowski's at 25% of a populace). To that end, keep the schools open*, for one - and the economy going - he stated over a year ago, but he was silenced. Unmasked and unsanitized and unlocked down he thinks that could have become 50% and so we'd have been already close to immunity in mid to late 2020.

The eventual vaccinations, bringing about (what I call) 'artificial' herd immunity, could have completed the task.

Obviously - and number one: seclude the vulnerable. Fatality figures would have been way down to a fraction, KW calculates. 

WHY did the world take this wrong turn, contra the most simple virus science? All viruses have a constant nature. Fact.

Surprising, as you mention, that even Israel where there's no lack of scientific/medical expertise, where they very early imposed severe lockdowns(etc.), then on to further surges, now to further vacciine boosters into a fully-inoculated people.

This could be the major, most irrational and immoral blunder and cover-up of this century. Unneccessary and harmful interventions, much driven by public panic and scientific incompetence and deceit, placating the public with Noble Lies, while peoples' lives went to hell.

It's not over: Vaccinations, willy-nilly, without the body's own strong auto-immune system could probably cause endless mutations, is how I simply read Knut's prognosis.

*What is telling is that the same parents back then, who squeamishly or angrily rejected the thought of their kids' (almost totally) harmless  exposure to or infection by Covid 19 are now determined on vaccinating those kids.

Natural herd immunity was the dirty word, now artificial herd immunity is good?

9 hours ago, Peter said:

That is odd.

Peter,

Odd or not, it's a fact.

What does one do with facts?

Ignore them or integrate them?

One does not have to like or dislike a fact for it to be a fact.

The abundance of conflicting facts about this virus is the very reason people must think for themselves and come to their own conclusions.

There is no "you're wrong and I'm right" that can be considered rational so far. Not if reason is the standard. Not if ignoring/denying facts has to be the basis for believing one is right. So what does one do when the facts don't align with each other? When they contradict each other?

Each of us, just like the PhD's, just like you, just like me, just like all honest people of good will, must do their own thinking to the best of their ability. That's all we've got. We can't offload our thinking onto another in this case.

Also, it would help if we didn't call each other morons when we disagree. That's not going to change any facts. :) Nor will Arnie telling people, "Screw your freedoms," and calling them schmucks change any facts.

Here's a hard fact. With this virus, no universal standard has been presented so far. For every expert or doctor presented to the public who says one thing, others present equally credible experts and doctors who say the contrary. I presume there are serious people among these on both sides.

So it's all, up to now, just a lot of noise, a lot of fearmongering, and a hell of a lot of money and power for those pulling the strings.

Michael

There is one item I find hopeful in this mess. 

If there is such a need for booster shots, that means the current vaccines don't work like vaccines for other diseases. They flush out.

And that, hopefully, means any toxic, or potentially toxic, effects (like the spike protein factory they set up in the bodies of those who take the vaccines) might flush out, too, before bad unknown unknowns kick in.

Michael

Just now, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That would be an interesting statistic, wouldn't it?

Oh yeah, the old summer time flu. I did automatically think the majority in those ICU beds were Covid patients. I think the elderly make up the most er, inmates / patients, usually.  

On 8/11/2021 at 8:11 PM, ThatGuy said:

And New Zealand?

TG,

Well, Prime Minister Jacinda Arden is certainly feeling no COVID pain.

Watch the video.

Arden knows how to hog down real righteous on that pipe.

Dayaamm!

PtwVCAv9wCAR_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

So is Hunter her dealer or her pimp? Did she get her supplies from Barry Obummer? Also a little video about her you might enjoy, "She's Got Big Balls":...

I didn't know crack cocaine was a pandemic preventative...

:)

Michael

• Smile 1

I'm watching this right now. It's a bit long and I'm really sick of talking about the Coronavirus and having to pretend it's a real pandemic like, say, ebola would be..

But a good friend sent it to me and said to pay special attention to the part with Catherine Austin Fitts.

I like Fitts, so I just now fired up my jigsaw puzzle in another tab and off we go.

THUMBNAIL_1__1_.jpg
THEHIGHWIRE.COM

EPISODE 228: A SEA OF LIES Del breaks exclusive newly-unredacted bombshell Fauci email; Dr. Barke tells us why not to buy into Delta fears; CDC lying about natural immunity; Former Federal Official...

If you wish to see this, I recommend it. I've seen The Highwire before. It's good. Del Bigtree is cool. And I know that Fitts rocks.

Michael

On 8/15/2021 at 1:57 AM, Peter said:

Don't mingle. Avoid crowds. Stay out of cafeterias, malls, stores, and restaurants. Get to know your "PARTNER" exclusively. We got McDonalds tonight. the quarter pounder was actually a bit much for me but I ate it and a few fries. 

Warsaw ghetto.

On 8/15/2021 at 10:27 AM, ThatGuy said:

Or hiding under a desk during a nuclear bomb attack...

My mom did that was London was being hit hard by the Germans daily.

Now we laugh at it.

Wear a mask ( unless you're at a restaurant eating or at Obama's house)

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2021 at 4:28 PM, william.scherk said:

A surgical-grade mask will do nothing to protect (the vaccinated) you or others if the others and you are nowhere near an outbreak. In my health region there have been two outbreaks this week (in a White Rock and a Delta long-term care home).

Since the province-wide mask order was dropped, folks in my city may or may not be masked in indoor public spaces. Store clerks and waiters and so on may or may not be masked. Life has essentially returned to normal or near-normal.

As for masks in areas of a particular uncontained outbreak (as happened in the Interior Health Region), personal prudence will likely depend on the specifics of the outbreak and the individual's risk category. 

As for masks, all supposedly prophylactic masks are not alike.  The best at preventing aerosolization of expectoration droplets seem to be the N95 and surgical grade. 

Yeah.  Depending on the local situation you find yourself in -- and your vaccination status, what would be the point?

Behind our property is a looming senior-majority complex. As might be imagined, there are hundreds of dogs needing walks. We call these dogged folks "The Walkers." All the walkers must use our sidewalk to get to the nearby parkland, and it has been interesting to estimate the number of vaccinated folks over the months of 2021. When once every walker was masked, now only maybe one out of a hundred sport the barrier.

When you are next near the coast, do drop in on me and the fam, Jules. No masks allowed!  

It's a good thing that we can't catch viruses that sneak out the sides of unsealed masks, but only from particles which move forward from our mouths and noses. Otherwise we'd have to take that side leakage into consideration, and maybe even aim our cameras at it, instead of making very sure to avoid recording and showing any of that.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jonathan said:

It's a good thing that we can't catch viruses that sneak out the sides of unsealed masks

I can get another vaccine shot to prevent any variants in 8 months after I got my second shot. Let's see, April, May . . . . I will get it when my VA doctors recommend it.