Coronavirus

Peter

On 7/31/2021 at 10:25 AM, tmj said:

I remember seeing or reading something about how much thought went into the way people interact with their ‘screens’. That part of the engineering involved what they knew about tactile mechanics and associated psychological responses. Dragging a finger on a screen and ‘moving’ the images meshes with reward systems tied to task accomplishment. That action is purposefully engineered to promote interaction and habituated use will lead to an anticipated dopamine release , basically training people to ‘addict’ themselves to interaction with their devices. 

I wonder how much overlap in those mechanisms are operative in masking. Objectively I assume most would reach the conclusion that simple cloth face coverings, as opposed to more stringent filtration barriers, offer negligible benefit for protection against contact with virus size particles. But I bet there is some measurable dopamine effect to physically donning and there by acting to become compliant to a seemingly logical ‘should’. Something tangible to demonstrating to peers that you are acting in a certain manner that will be appreciated and positively reinforced by social feedback.

But damned if every single time I had to put a mask on to enter some place or other , that my mind wasn’t screaming “ WTF, this piece of shit cloth won’t help, how stupid are we?!” It makes me feel shitty to have those thoughts and yet then do it anyway

Fuck the CCP and all the bastards who know they are making people this way on purpose.

And I’m done feeling shitty , no mask no entry in the future ? Well I suppose it will be curbside service or the equivalent if it comes back.

Another sad , or sadder aspect , is that I fear people more now in a general sense. I think I have rational respect/fear for or of virus and disease , but I now see the ‘lemming’ effect of group think as an actual existential threat to my personal well being .

Every time I made a prank call on an old princess phone land line I felt the same rush.

Here's how the establishment tries to convince people to "trust the science" about Cononavirus.

Scientific Journal Paper Suggests Making It A ‘Federal Hate Crime’ To Criticize Fauci.

With science like that, who needs scientists?

:)

btw - Natalie Winters is a 19 year old reporter who has caused massive heartburn to the fake news media and the elitist establishment machine. How? Well, she goes through the data they themselves publish and publishes the conclusions they themselves try to hide.

She is one of the major factors in Fauci tanking.

Michael

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's how the establishment tries to convince people to "trust the science" about Cononavirus.

Scientific Journal Paper Suggests Making It A ‘Federal Hate Crime’ To Criticize Fauci.

With science like that, who needs scientists?

btw - Natalie Winters is a 19 year old reporter who has caused massive heartburn to the fake news media and the elitist establishment machine. How? Well, she goes through the data they themselves publish and publishes the conclusions they themselves try to hide.

She is one of the major factors in Fauci tanking.

Michael

Well, maybe it SHOULD be a crime. How else are the unwashed masses going to learn to respect science?  The science critics just want to cherry-pick the data. And, I mean, how many actual scientists have you even talked to, Michael? Huh? HUH? Do you even science, bro?

😉

"He links the alleged assault of scientists to a broader attempt of supporters of the “America First” movement to bring about a “modern day authoritarian regime”:

"Prior to 2021, a program of antiscience disinformation that dismissed the severity of the COVID-19 pandemic was aggressively pursued by a White House committed to policies of “America First”. The America First element of the far right focuses on nativism, anti-immigration, and a foreign policy built around strong military build-up and deterrence, and confrontation with China. A darker view links it to voter suppression, and loyalty tests to the former President that question the veracity of the 2020 Presidential election. Harvard University political scientist, Steven Levitsky (the co-author of How Democracies Die), point out how these elements converge to form a modern day authoritarian regime, seeking to concentrate power among a selected few while limiting the reach of opposition groups".

Requote: "How these elements converge to form a modern day authoritarian regime, seeking to concentrate power among a selected few while limiting the reach of opposition groups."

What? Who lusted after and got the authoritarian power, limiting opposition - you scummy "political scientist"? (Political. Scientist. Aren't many scientists that?)

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't know why Twitter is allowing this to go up.

It has been censoring discussion of medicine for COVID-19 for the longest time.

Michael

If Israeli scientists are getting good results, believe them!  They don’t fuck around man.

2 hours ago, anthony said:

Hey I've been made an Apprentice! To whom, might I ask, not one of those Collaborators, I hope?

Tony,

That's just automatic forum gamification stuff. This has changed so often in updates, I myself haven't kept up with it. 

For example, after a recent update and this new system came in, the forum upgraded me to Community Regular. That's rank 8 out of 14. :) 

If I get time I can waste and feel bored, I might muck around with this in the back office. 

When I get OL into a different forum system, I will make things of this nature more established.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

That's just automatic forum gamification stuff. This has changed so often in updates, I myself haven't kept up with it. 

For example, after a recent update and this new system came in, the forum upgraded me to Community Regular. That's rank 8 out of 14. :) 

If I get time I can waste and feel bored, I might muck around with this in the back office. 

When I get OL into a different forum system, I will make things of this nature more established.

Michael

Sure, and I was kidding. I knew OL could hardly be elitist.

I want this left here on record.

Why I Am Deleting All Content After 48 Hours

I don't know what they've got on Dr. Joseph Mercola or what threats they've made, but they made a giant take a knee and cry uncle. Here is his full article:

Why I Am Deleting All Content After 48 Hours

Today, I have the most important announcement in the quarter of a century history of this newsletter. My goal and passion has always been about supporting you and helping you take control of your health. I am beyond thrilled that there are tens of millions of people who have benefited from what I have shared over the years.

I am filled with joy and gratitude every time I travel and lecture as invariably many people tell me how I've changed their lives by providing vital information they couldn't find anywhere else and even better that was completely free.

These were the times when many of the views I presented were criticized, but that's to be expected. That was one of the great freedoms we enjoyed. We could have different views and we could speak openly about these views without fear of retribution.

But we are now in a different time. A much darker time. The silence of free speech is now deafening.

Not only is blatant censorship tolerated, it is being encouraged by the very people who were to be entrusted with protecting our freedom of speech.

We are not living from the lessons we've learned before. Never in my life, would I believe the sitting President of the United States call out 12 Americans in a McCarthyism like attack in the United States. As you are aware, I was placed at the top of this list.

The last week has brought a tremendous amount of reflections to me, and a lot of unacceptable threats to a company full of amazing people that have helped me support you in this journey.

By now I am sure you know that there was a recent NY Times article attacking me and it was one of the most widely distributed stories in the world. The article was loaded with false statements made about me and my organization.

The report would be laughed at if it were to be submitted for peer review, the groups that created it are funded by dark money and operated by an illegal foreign agent. The press never questioned it, but ran with their orders from above.

I can deal with the CNN crews that chase me by car while I bicycle from my home. I feel sorry for the people in media that have to follow the orders they are given.

It is easy to dismiss the media pawns, but the most powerful individual on the planet has targeted me as his primary obstacle that must be removed. Every three letter agency is at his disposal, and the executive powers have grown beyond what an individual American's rights can protect against.

A dissenter of medical mandates is now a target and obstacle to be removed. I know – that's 25 years' worth of blood, sweat and tears coming down.

I can hardly believe these words are coming out of my mouth. It's a testament of just how radical things have degenerated in the recent past. However, I will continue to publish new articles, BUT going forward, each article I publish will be available for only 48 hours and will then be removed from the website.

We are at the crossroad where change is unavoidable. We all must make choices that determine our future. To many, this looks like a war ... but what we need to find is peace. I am going to find peace through this sacrifice.

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:

Great Reset
General nutrition
The coronavirus
My interviews with experts

These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Over 15,000 articles full of vital information that has helped tens of millions across the world take control of their health, will be removed. There was a time when people could debate and respect each other freely. That time is now gone. I believe laws are best applied like medicine – locally and specifically.

Local food, local democracy – our local community strength is the best way to achieve peace moving forward, and to stop authoritarian technocracy. I also believe we are at our strongest when we can care and maintain respect for each other. This is how we can make our most important decisions in life.

Again I will still be writing my daily articles that I started 25 years ago BUT they will only be available for 48 hours before they are removed. In this way I hope to continue my mission to help you take control of your health – but it's up to you to download, share and repost this content. I will not be enforcing my copyright on this information so that you may freely share it.

Please also encourage others to read "The Truth About COVID-19," where you will find much of the information from the past two years that people need to read to wake up and open their eyes. I am donating all earnings to the National Vaccine Information Center.

I want to thank all of you that have supported me over the years. I hope you can understand why I have decided to make this dramatic decision and hope the remaining ephemeral articles will be useful for those who wish to read them.

We will continue through these challenging times together, and remember this:

Your body was designed to stay healthy.

You hold in your hands the power to take control of your health.

Never let anyone take your right to health away from you.

"Science can flourish only in an atmosphere of free speech." ~ Albert Einstein 

Fuck authoritarians.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Fuck authoritarians.

They know the truth. But they can manipulate the "axioms" > latest scientific findings > to serve THEIR agenda. Identify the agenda, and as Chubby Checker sang, "re"do the twist.  

Here's CDC epistemology.

Things are until they aren't. But don't worry. They are even though they aren't. It's all going exceptionally well. Just obey and you'll be fine.

walensky-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

There it is… CDC Director and liberal mouthpiece Dr.Rochelle Walensky told Wolf Blitzer on Friday that the COVID vaccine cannot prevent the transmission of the disease. Dr. Rochelle Walensky: Our vaccines are...

Michael

A little Twitter fun...

image.png

I wonder if COVID-19 and its derivatives have an aversion to infecting elitists, or maybe they have attainted "elitist immunity"...

(I wish I could find a personal immunity from them, the elitists... :evil: )

And this. Candace is not known for lying. She is generally hated for telling the truth.

Now check this out.

image.png

There are reasons why I don't take any of this crap seriously.

Michael

I didn't do the transcripts I talked about the other day, but I have something to replace them for print purposes.

Much of the same information is here.

Endless-Cycle-Covid-19.jpg
WWW.NATURALNEWS.COM

In this article: No isolated Certified Reference Materials for "covid-19" virus. PCR tests that find "positive" results for covid merely the result of amplified instrument background. FDA admits PCR tests were...

I, myself, don't know if all this is correct since I am not specialized in it. But I do know that these are serious people, serious experts in fact, and they deserve to be heard, not silenced.

I also know that the official government people who should be informing the public about the facts of all this lie their asses off, added to the fact that there are gobs and gobs and gobs of moolah coming their way for the vaccines.

This kinda cuts into my trust... :) 

By the time I get around to the transcripts, Robert Kennedy Jr.'s book on Fauci will be hitting the shelves, which means there will soon be plenty of printed material.

So I will just let the transcripts be for now. 

Michael

• Upvote 1