Donald Trump

We all know that President Obama is elegant, right?

And he thinks Trump's potty mouth comments are degrading, disgusting, and, as he put it, unfit for a 7-11 job.

Thank God Obama would never do anything like Trump did, huh?

So how does it happen that President Obama is showing off his erection to folks on an airplane?

This is one hell of an erection election, folks...

:)

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

From infowars:

REPORT: TRUMP TOLD 6 WEEKS AGO ABOUT GOP PLOT TO SABOTAGE HIS CAMPAIGN

From The Gateway Pundit:

REPORT: GOP Lawmakers Revolted Against Paul Ryan’s Plan to Sabotage Trump

I saw Trump on O'Reilly last night. He is going scorched earth against Paul Ryan and that tells me he believes Ryan was part of the ambush.

There's no solid proof, but I see the fingerprints of Romney and Bush all over this.

These are not men of high moral stature. They are weasels. With apology to weasels for demeaning them.

Michael

Persuasion-wise, in order to mobilize a crowd and get them to act, you need a scapegoat, a demon, an identifiable enemy. There are many reasons for this, but the main one is that a concrete threat in the form of a person or group of people is the best way to tap into the fear and hatred emotions. You need these emotions as part of the emotional mix for the crowd to stay together and act as one.

Trump already has Clinton as the devil for most Republicans, but he didn't have a devil for Clinton and Bernie supporters who are disgusted with her. 

Paul Ryan stepped up and applied for the job. And I think Trump accepted his application. :) 

He is going to turn Ryan into that focal point. Demonizing Ryan will show Clinton crossover voters that Trump really is against the corrupt sleazy backstabbing establishment since Ryan is a Republican.

Paul Ryan is in for a world of pain. My opinion.

I'm getting pleasure from thinking about it since he punked off the influence Ayn Rand had on him when he sold his soul to Romney and the establishment. Paul Ryan has been a globalist ever since and he has caved on all the important issues he preaches.

Yeah... Let me think about it...

Yeah...

I like the feeling of hating Paul Ryan...

Michael

14 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

You can simplify the above to "doing and being right."

Most people know to do that and generally do so. That's why humanity has progressed and should continue to.

Focusing on "God's moral law" clarifies the matter and gins it up. What's really going on is reality congruence apropos the nature of a man as he ought to be and respecting everything else he deals with.

--Brant

What is right is in harmony with objective reality... which is why living by it produces such beneficial consequences to anyone who loves it enough to put it first in their life. What is right is at odds with the nature of man because the nature of man is at odds with objective reality. So to do it means employing consciousness to act contrary to our nature. And this is what makes us better humans... to live by a moral standard which is greater than ourselves.

Greg

The real bleeding starts.

This reporter is from The Young Turks and Podesta is Clinton's campaign chairman.

One of the characteristics of Democrats is they stick together in elections, even when they hate each other. Bernie came out for Clinton, for example.

Thanks to WikiLeaks, that unity is starting to crumble.

The Bernie people are fit to be tied.

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Greg,

There's a little more from The Gateway Pundit.

RUMBLINGS: Top Paul Ryan Advisor Leaked Trump Sex Talk Tape to WaPo (Updated)

Michael

There is a story roiling under the surface of this campaign, suggesting that there exists further outtake, b-roll, and other unaired NBC footage of Trump from his years hostingThe Apprentice, saying things that contain even less ambiguity than the tape that has upended this campaign.

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

We all know that President Obama is elegant, right?

And he thinks Trump's potty mouth comments are degrading, disgusting, and, as he put it, unfit for a 7-11 job.

Thank God Obama would never do anything like Trump did, huh?

So how does it happen that President Obama is showing off his erection to folks on an airplane?

This is one hell of an erection election, folks...

Michael

Japanese man on the street. "The US has the best erections in the world." Ask Donald Trump!

Greg wrote: I totally agree. I don't believe in God. I know He exists. The only proof is individual personal experience. That proof is non-transferrable to others and is only of value to the one who experiences it directly for themselves. I know by my own personal experience that whoever puts first doing what's right by God's moral law will be happy and prosperous. :)end quote

So you are simply a braggart? Then by that logic your proselytizing is illogical since you can never *convert* rational folks to become irrational as you admit to being. Belief with no proof other than mental aberration or hallucination, is nothing I would brag about, or claim as proof that you are successful due to some dichotomy or trichotomy such as one of *thinking,* *action,* and *belief.* Without a forth foundation (or chair leg) of *science* your tripod will topple. Your thinking is sort of like the science of multi dimensions, with time, height, and width, but with no depth. And I would like to add a fifth dimension of *humor.*

Peter    

41 minutes ago, turkeyfoot said:

You aint seen nothin yet! Timed to hit a debate near you.

Geoff,

We'll have to see when it happens, but by then, I don't think it's going to cause the damage the perpetrators expect it to.

They are playing for the big event and WikiLeaks is undermining Clinton's machine drip by daily drip. By the time they try to deliver the knockout blow (if that is what they think they have), there won't be enough blood in them to deliver much punch.

The entire press corps is being discredited right before our very eyes.

Who's going to care about anything coming from them, even it it's Trump actually saying it?

People in general are very, very pissed right now. And not at Trump.

Michael

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar said, “When I was 17, I worked in a mentoring program in Harlem designed to improve the community. That's when I first gained an appreciation of the Harlem Renaissance, a time when African-Americans rose to prominence in American culture. For the first time, they were taken seriously as artists, musicians, writers, athletes, and as political thinkers.“

And more recently Kareem, in his new book, “Writings on the Wall,” he writes, “Until we get back to making the American dream accessible for everyone, we cannot move forward with a new equality.” His solution is “DIALOGUE.” I found the quote in the new Oct. 17th People Magazine.

He wants a new equality? That is crap. Rights are guaranteed equally under our Constitution. So, if you examine most high schools in America and you will find kids who were not raised *right* by their parents, and that is the major problem. The majority of white kids won’t be stupid criminals who are nearly illiterate. The Ebonics speaking gangsta’s will fail because they had rotten parents, and they used their volition not to study, but instead to play sports, and be criminals.

Perhaps Donald Trump can articulate that point. It isn‘t society, it is the lack of parenting and then a volitional choice to join a portion of society of their own making . . . in the hood. One solution put forward by modern educators is for decent black men to come to elementary and high schools and mentor black boys like Kareem was mentored in Harlem. But it still goes back to the family.

Peter

. . . . Old woman old woman, oh you treat me so mean
You're the meanest old woman that I ever have seen
Well I guess if you say so . . . I'll have to pack my things and go (that's right)

Hit the road Jack and don't cha come back
No more no more no more no more
Hit the road Jack and don't cha come back
No more. What'd you say?

I too, hope that the main stream press, propaganda machine is under scrutiny by the American people. The lame stream media is full of evil liars and truth twisters and they have no journalistic integrity. When the next instance of Trump locker room talk erupts it will be broadcast on VIRTUALLY all web outlets like Yahoo and MSN and on all the networks including Fox, over and over again. Fox will also emphasize Hillary’s faults like her speeches to her cronies but 80 percent of what Americans will see, will be skewed to support the Progressive / neo communists, and then to trash Donald Trump. So how do you get the “real news” to be reported? Thanks for the links to alternative blogs and newscasts but those outlets won’t win the day or the election. Relentless propaganda that cannot be avoided, will.

Sixteen years of Progressivism is a dark shadow over our country, and the traitors like those in the Republican House and Senate should never be supported again. Unfortunately, there are decent people like Chairman Reese’s Pieces still left but how do you support the Party without supporting turncoat House Speaker Paul Ryan? I am finished with the argument that Ryan and other so-called principled Republican (and Objectivists) just cannot support Trump over Clinton. This time we are too close to the Abyss.

Peter  

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Geoff,

We'll have to see when it happens,

Who's going to care about anything coming from them, even it it's Trump actually saying it?

People in general are very, very pissed right now. And not at Trump.

Michael

The same people who reacted to the pussy comment.

I dont know how anyone would sample the twitter universe and weigh the prospects of a win or loss.

If a so called acquaintance spoke in the same manner I would seriously consider him irredeemable. If it was said about someone I know personally the guy is dead to me. You? 

I can say the same about Clinton. 

By my estimation the American public is not dialed in. They are oblivious. They have jobs and families, video games, reality tv, and tiredness. Ive sampled the millenial vote. ;) You might be surprised at how little people care.

When they are paying attention "facts" coming from the candidates mouths get in their way. The ideology is measured by the voters. 

The PolitiFact scorecard for Trump:

True     12   (4%)

Mostly True  33  (11%)

Half True  40   (14%)

Mostly False 54  (19%)

False  102    (35%)

Pants on Fire   50 (17%)

Considering the prevarications, falsehoods, mistaken, hyperbolic bs coming from his mouth its a wonder anyone can hold on to his pronouncements as holding an ounce of cure.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There's no solid proof, but I see the fingerprints of Romney and Bush all over this.

These are not men of high moral stature. They are weasels. With apology to weasels for demeaning them. Michael

Yup. Especially that scumbag Bush. He was humiliated & destroyed by Trump in the debates. The shock has never worn off. --J

1 hour ago, turkeyfoot said:

The same people who reacted to the pussy comment.

Geoff,

Exactly right.

It would be nice if people were static and did not exist in time, but they are fluid and they take things into context. This goes back to storytelling.

Have you ever sat through an exciting movie only to have it crap out at the end? That's what happened with Trump. He was the one to make America great again, but look what he was talking about when he thought no one was listening. Ugh... Suddenly everyone got to hollering as loud as they could that he needed to step down.

However, how many movies have you also sat through where that kind of thing was the "dark night of the soul" right before the final combat? Remember the scene in Rocky where he is getting slugged senseless, then looks up and charges? Then starts pounding? That's where the audience erupts and goes wild.

That's exactly the experience Trump gave people during the Clinton debate. 

I could do a similar storyline for Clinton that works on a subconscious archetypal level, but no need to go deep into detail. Essentially, she is being painted as The Schemer and Backstabber. In stories, Schemers and Backstabbers are always great people at the start, that is until the dramatic reveals start happening, their schemes start to unravel and they become more and more desperate. Guess what I see playing out? :) 

But for added fun, Breitbart is tacking another archetype onto her and, as I watch it unfold, I keep thinking, "Goddamit, I think they're going to do it." They are trying to turn Hillary Clinton into the Evil Stepmother. :)

They have trotted out a male Cinderella who has been practically orphaned by the machinations of his Evil Stepmother ever since he was born. :) He grew up poor. The contrast between his culture and Chelsea couldn't be greater. Now they are showing off the grandchildren that the Evil Stepmother refuses to let their grandfather acknowledge.

And the storytellers are telling this tale with tearjerking videos.

Ah yes... the videos are starting to go viral... The YouTube views are already hitting hundreds of thousands of views and other similar videos with Danny Williams are well on the way. (See here for instance.)

Notice how race is not a part of this Evil Stepmother archetype? The underlying values are money and power.

That's what's going to make it stick. The racial component will be a subplot.

Soon there will be a clamor for Bill Clinton to submit to a DNA test. Star Magazine, which before when this story was "debunked" had claimed they had a DNA test, now says that it actually never had one (see here). And it seems like everything Bill Clinton does in public now comes with a clean-up crew as he leaves. (I did hear there's a dress out there somewhere with his DNA on it, though. :) )

As this story grows, it doesn't matter whether he takes the DNA test or not. Just by refusing, he will have convicted himself in the court of public appeal. 

And Hillary Clinton, the Evil Stepmother, will have been the root of it all.

Imagine what those "same people who reacted to the pussy comment" will think about all this after the storyline seeps into their subconscious.

I swear, I am developing a strong respect for the folks who are pulling this off.

Michael

Michael wrote: Remember the scene in Rocky where he is getting slugged senseless, then looks up and charges? Then starts pounding? That's where the audience erupts and goes wild.  end quote

Rush mentioned at the end of his broadcast that several news outlets like the unWashed Post are suggesting that Hillary not debate Trump a third time. Interesting. Of course Trump could then have the perfect gotcha, and roundhouse right: “You coward! And you want to be President? Liar. Cheat. Crooked. And now Cowardly Hillary.”

I still think he should insist on no ipad teleprompter or staff talking and prompting through her earbud receiver during the Fox debate. That is cheating. Since he may need the debate the most, he could threaten to not come if she is cheating or he could point it out every time she cheats. There you go again glancing at all the things your staff is telling you to say, you cheat. Hillary! Quit cheating. I’ll bet your teachers had a time with you. Hillary quit cheating! Maybe the American people will flunk you. She’s disgusting. Look at her. Look. She’s cheating again.

Peter

At 3:30 October 12. Local talk show host, Duke Brooks paraphrased: Happy Jewish high, holy days. Peace and happiness to all our Jewish friends. The left has had plans in place for a century. Control the media and control the schools. Convince Americans that they are bad because of the Constitution , the American nature, and our history.

Rand has been popular and around for a half century and she has had influence but not like the leftist’s and that is a sobering thought. We are losing the war.

Peter

Something is giving me a belly laugh.

Pure unadulterated pleasure.

First my frustration. I don't know how you guys get your news, but two news feeds I constantly check are Google and Yahoo!. I check others, but I look at these a lot since they are integrated with some of the programs I use by Google and Yahoo!.

They always serve me up a list of predominantly negative Trump stories. And when the Billy Bush tape was released, that's all there was. One Trump bash after another. If I didn't know any better, I would think everyone hated Trump. I have tried to tweak these feeds in every which way, but they always slowly morph back into an anti-Trump focus.

Now that the debate has turned into a David and Goliath plot (with a friggin' billionaire being David :) ) and it's obvious that the WikiLeaks assault stands a good chance of discrediting Clinton past the point of no return, I just looked at my Google and Yahoo! news feeds.

Dayaamm!

I didn't realize there were so many interesting stories for homeowners.

And Hurricane Matthew. There's still Hurricane Matthew.

God, did you know there was a plane crash in Connecticut? There are a lot of stories about that.

The Grateful Dead is doing something. I don't know what, but man is it important.

Don't forget about that ambush shooting over the weekend in Palm Springs.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Where did Trump go? Is he not making news anymore?

:evil:  :) 

And the beat goes on...

Michael

Speaking about stories. Im having a hard enough time persuading my son to read AS. Its not his kind of genre.

Then there are those who dont read at all, not for entertainment.

OL'ers are old enough to remember Bill. Millenials arent. Who cares about what some old guy did or didnt do?

I mean comon. Not enough cared enough about Obama's past, they threw out relevant character traits and listened to what they wanted to hear. 8 Yrs later and the bloom comes off. And yet Clinton stands a better than good chance of capitalizing on O 3.0. This sordid stuff has the millenials not being able to withstand a snowballs chance in hell when listening to her seemingly rational pronouncements. The end of the rule of law in America?? The law has clearly stated, NOT GUILTY. Everyone wants to hear the fairy tale. They arent equipped to undo the dissembling. 

Everyone is running for cover from dismal choices. First principles. Forget em. A rational mind is simply hanging on to the vestiges of principles, more campaign promises too, not reality based yet but wishes/wants. Next-who comes closest to saying what they mean and meaning what they say and better - achieving what they say. Im trying to wrap my head around the idea that choosing a SCJ of a conservative bent will sway the courts opinion towards repeal. It was 5-4 with Roberts the deciding vote, right? With a Trump appointment the equation doesnt change, does it? I mean if thats what one is hanging onto. In other words even Trump election is fraught with voters uncertainty over the how and when. His inability to comprehend the facts is a swing and a miss for me. 

Even the Babe struck out more times than he connected for a homer. And that depended on his own efforts.