Donald Trump

The thing is, for people who wanted Rand Paul or Gary Johnson or some other freedom-oriented candidate, or even a conservative establishment person like Carly Fiorina, what makes them think these folks would have been treated differently by the Clinton machine?

How would Rand Paul have reacted to a bimbo eruption with the entire press calling for his blood because of it? Simple denial? Yeah right. That would work, huh?

How much material is out there with Gary Johnson doing something dopey while on dope, including women stuff?

I shudder to imagine what they would have done to Carly because I already saw what they did to Sarah (only as VP)...

One of the reasons I got on the Trump Train early is that I saw how he was able to fight dirt and win.

After his administration paves the way out of this shit, then we can think about getting more freedom purists elected. But man is there a backed-up sewer to clean up...

Michael

Michael wrote: After his administration paves the way out of this shit, then we can think about getting more freedom purists elected. But man is there a backed-up sewer to clean up... end quote

The dollar has lost 30 percent of its purchasing power since 2001 and the debt is nearly unpayable. If we print and print more money, the price of gold could go to $2500 an ounce. Remember the horror stories of wheel barrels of German money needed to buy food after WWI? As of now, the communist / cronies of big graft money / Progressives still have a big lead in the battleground states.

On a local level I went to a pet supply store in a small, local mall and one door down from it, surprise, surprise, was the county Republican headquarters with one car in front and one person inside but no “customers.” I was tempted to go in and give her a few bucks but I also needed to pick up some KFC and get home with dinner, so I didn’t.

So what will Trump do in office his first day, and for the next year, to clean up the sewer?

In my inbox, from Donald J. Trump: . . . . Here’s what I’ll do during my first 100 days in office: Appoint judges who will uphold our Constitution – this is so important; Stand up to the many, many countries that are ripping us off on trade; Change federal immigration rules to give our people the opportunity to fill good-paying jobs, and cancel regulations that send our jobs overseas; Lift the job-killing Obama restrictions on energy production; Repeal and replace Obamacare – it’s been an absolute DISASTER for families. . . . . end quote

Peter

I ran over the TV news channels a few times today just to get a gist of what they were saying.

Every one of them was acting defensive. They are not used to being accused themselves of sleaze and having it reflect in their ratings, but that's what's happening. I got a hoot because several were talking like they imagined Trump would be talking in denying charges against the women accusers. Instead, they the media bullies, got their own snoots bloodied (metaphorically) and they are scrambling trying to figure out what the hell happened. You can almost hear them thinking: I mean, that's just not the way it's supposed to be.

:)

So what could be worse for them? Covering up an actual provable felony collusion that goes all the way up the government chain?

Heh.

Michael

Melania speaks:  A 60-ish man allows himself to be "egged on?"  

Oh, please!

Dennis,

It happens to me sometimes.

I'm over 60.

And I ain't no TV star, I can tell ya'.

I do catch myself, though. Lots of woo-woo discipline. :) 

But the Lizard Brain likes to go out for a walk, believe me. And if you're not looking, it goes out on its own. How bad the urge gets depends on how full of testosterone ole LB is at the time. :) 

Michael

Odd...

Podesta Part 9

That's what they said at the time. I think that's a repitition.

Now they have a different tweet up:

Still doing damage.

Michael

I just saw the Trump rally in Green Bay, WI live on YouTube.

The audience's reactions at times reminded me of a backwater Christian revivalist meet. I mean that as a measure of enthusiasm and the kind of yelling. They were fired up and full of The Spirit. I don't know how many were there, but they were probably around his typical tens of thousands.

Meanwhile, Bill de Blasio stormed through Ohio drawing a whopping 40 people to his rally for Hillary Clinton.

Michael

[JON LETENDRE] All because of Trump's rhetoric? That sounds just like our Roger!

Not sure that refers to me, nor how it could. But here's something I posted a while ago today on Facebook...

This [SEE BELOW] is horrible and anti-American and ought to disqualify HRC and put her behind bars.

But it won't, of course. The wagons have been circled. No amount of truth about her lawlessness and corruption will be allowed (by the media and by the government and by the DNC) to derail this opportunity for America to have its first Presidentista.

While we're on the subject of illegal offers...I wonder if anyone bribed or "offered to bribe" someone to destroy the Republican Party headquarters in North Carolina. And people attack *Trump* for inciting violence. Gads.

The Dem's are looking more brown-shirtish every day. By November 8, the "ominous parallels" between Nazi Germany and contemporary America (shout-out to Leonard Peikoff) may be fully obvious and truly scary.

On the other hand, Trump has a strident, grating voice just like Hitler's. Oh wait, no, it's Hillary's voice that takes on the Black and Decker chainsaw quality. Well, OK, Trump has said mean and crude things, so he's unfit to lead America. Better to stick with the unindicted feloness.

All of that said, I'm not going to vote for either of these two losers. Here in Tennessee, it won't make any difference, because Trump will win [TENNESSEE] easily. I'll probably just stay home and have pizza and beer and watch the train wreck on television Election Night.

FBI Documents - Strong Evidence Hillary's People Bribed the FBI

http://insider.foxnews.com/…/judge-napolitano-new-fbi-docs-…

safe_image.php?d=AQDst5MBIoxIBJfV&w=487&
Judge Andrew Napolitano said this morning that newly-released FBI documents show evidence of a bribe being offered by a senior State Department official to FBI…
INSIDER.FOXNEWS.COM

Comment

[DENNIS EDWALL] Melania speaks:  A 60-ish man allows himself to be "egged on?"  

Oh, please!

Dennis,

I'm over 60.

I do catch myself, though. Lots of woo-woo discipline. :) 

But the Lizard Brain likes to go out for a walk, believe me. And if you're not looking, it goes out on its own. How bad the urge gets depends on how full of testosterone ole LB is at the time. :) 

Michael

Michael, if I wanted to vote for a Lizard Brain, I'd vote for Hillary. :wink: 

Also, I think being "egged on" by women is the least of DJT's problems. So far, none of that seems to be a campaign issue. I think it's more women not wanted to be "spermed on." (Ewww, did I say that?)

REB

I think it's more women not wanted to be "spermed on." (Ewww, did I say that?)

Roger,

Like when Hillary said the following? We came. We saw...

(I forget the rest.)

:evil:  :) 

btw - Re Lizard Brain, I know some people act as if they are lobotomized, but you can't get rid of it. We all have one. That's called human nature, even if it seems like a lizard. :) 

Michael

Dennis,

I'm over 60.

I do catch myself, though. Lots of woo-woo discipline. :) 

Michael

Michael, if I wanted to vote for a Lizard Brain, I'd vote for Hillary. :wink: 

Also, I think being "egged on" by women is the least of DJT's problems. So far, none of that seems to be a campaign issue. I think it's more women not wanted to be "spermed on." (Ewww, did I say that?)

REB

In any case,  The Donald has apparent failed to learn this lesson:  A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Now we know why Assange took so long to start releasing the emails.

He needed to get a queue lined up and contingency plans in place for crap like this.

Sorry, Kerry, Obama & Co. It looks like cutting off one man's internet will not shut this project down.

Let's see if you are stupid enough to drone the Ecuadorean Embassy in London, riffing off of Hillary Clinton's question about droning Assange.

REPORT: JOHN KERRY DEMANDED ECUADOR STOP WIKILEAKS PUBLISHING CLINTON DOCUMENTS
Assange's Internet cut off after release of Hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches
Paul Joseph Watson
October 18, 2016
Infowars

Michael

A couple of tweets from The Donald:

and

Michael

Ba’al wrote: A closed mouth gathers no feet. end quote

Mort Saul could have been talking about a Trump victory when he said, “. . . A kinder, gentiler nation,” because Jews vote overwhelmingly for the Progressives. Why is that?

I am not sure Donald Trump is “capable” of remaining quiet about subjects, even though by discussing them, he is diminishing his vote count.  During the primaries he found it necessary to burn his bridges behind him when he attacked whole voting blocks and states full of voters instead of just the opposing candidates.  I won’t rehash what he said and then suggest here is what he should have said, but Mr. Trump? Do you really want to win? He will say “of course” AND then go on his merry way, alienating more voters, with just 20 days to go. Stay on message and stay on policy, Mr. Trump.

I think tomorrow’s debate is his last chance. Trump is six popular voting percent’s behind 46 – 40 – Johnson 8 – Stein 4, though Rasmussen now has him 1 point behind.

He could still campaign well and decrease the gap between him and Nurse Wratchet but the electoral college looks bleak: 256 Clinton, 112 toss up, 170 Trump. He can only afford to lose 12 electoral college votes from the toss up column and still win. But Utah has gone from “for Trump” to “leaning towards” Trump, so don’t go after Romney or Mormons.

Even if Trump gets every other toss up, (170 plus 112 equals 282,) he could lose Florida and lose the election since 282 minus 29 equals 253 . . . 282 minus Minnesota and New Hampshire loses. All the tossups but Nevada 6 (with a big Hispanic vote) combined with losses in Maine 2 and Arizona 11, loses the election . . . You get the picture.

Will I have popcorn and a six pack handy on voting night? Maybe, but if he loses Florida 29, or North Carolina 15, on the east coast, it is over very early.  Here is an odd combo. If he loses Maine and New Hampshire he could still win. If he makes it beyond the returns on the east coast he should win enough in the Midwest to seize the brass ring. Is that a false hope? Not according to Yogi Berra. 

Peter