Donald Trump

41 minutes ago, KorbenDallas said:

I recognized the number when she said it, it's not classified info:

Korben,

Well, she's a regular military genius, that she is. Perfect commander in chief material. And if you believe that... (you complete the phrase :) ). 

Just look at the Middle East and behold her fine work. :) 

Even if that kind of information is known, it's not a good thing to say it the way she did it. A potential commander in chief extols the strengths of the military in public, or general areas for improvement if needed, not outright vulnerabilities in such detail.

Also, because it is not widely known that this is known, her statement is a public relations disaster for a person who has a classified information image problem. Many in the press are having a field day at her expense, including press that is friendly to her. How many of their readers and viewers are going to check the gotcha as opposed to the ones who will go with the media accounts?

I stand by my charge of dumbass. Hillary Clinton is a dumbass.

:) 

Let's hope Clinton and the other geniuses around her (including Obama) don't bumble us into WWIII in the next few months.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wow!

Last night I made the rounds to vote on who won the debate.

Did you know that Breitbart readers believed Hillary Clinton won the debate hands down? There were figures like 70% for Clinton to 30% for Trump with about 50,000 people voting. 

Man, those Breitbart folks must have been seeing the light...

Who knows, maybe Bannon will quit Trump's campaign and hang his head in shame...

Now it's getting back to reality (see here) and Trump is winning because Trump supporters are finding the poll. That Hillary spam-bot machine is good, though. Too bad it doesn't know how to pace itself.

Breitbart explains, but this is bullshit.

Trump Wins Breitbart Debate Poll Despite Massive Foreign Pro-Clinton Infiltration

I don't think there was any foreign infiltration at all. Breitbart is spinning the shit out of this one.

Oh, the IPs were from foreign countries, all right, but the folks (two or three kids most likely) operating the Clinton bots were sitting comfortably right here in a US city. It's not impossible they used a couple of foreigners, but I doubt it.

They were using what is called proxies (proxy IP numbers). Hackers and black hatters use these all the time.

The IP numbers are from the world over. You use a special kind of program when browsing and it makes it look like you are from that IP number and country.

This is Black Hat 101.

Michael

11 hours ago, moralist said:

Hey Mike, :)

It's normal for women to be more liberal than men. Making personal allowances for this is what makes for a happy marriage. No matter who wins the election only one fact remains:

People ALWAYS get the government they deserve.

This election is one of the most historically pivotal political events in our lifetimes... and we are getting to witness it first hand.

Man, that's real entertainment! :lol:

Greg

"People" is a collective generalization. You can't be saying if Illery wins you personally deserve it, being one of them thar "people."

--Brant

Brant wrote with “”””, "People" is a collective generalization. You can't be saying if Illery wins you personally deserve it, being one of them thar "people."

If you see IT, but you do nothing to stop IT, you deserve it. If you try to stop IT and fail, you do not deserve the result, because your thoughts and matching actions were pure. The resulting failure was inconsistent with your pure thoughts which is sort of Platonic, eh? (Hint, hint as a solution to Greg’s mental loop.) So . . .  if a soldier is killed or captured in battle it is not a failure on his part. He can still be a hero like John McCain. Take that Trump and all your allegories!

I see there’s a movie out about a conscientious objector. He refuses to pick up a rifle or kill the enemy but he is still a hero. Kind of like Sir Brant.

Poltergeist 

4 hours ago, Brant Gaede said:

"People" is a collective generalization. You can't be saying if Illery wins you personally deserve it, being one of them thar "people."

--Brant

Calamity is never uniform. Brant. 

Some people drown in exactly the same water that others safely float on in the boats they built.

Each of our own personal experiences of government is different and is determined by how we each live our uniquely individual lives. I've always done just fine regardless of who happens to be President. The government basically leaves me alone to enjoy my life because it answers to exactly the same higher moral law that I do. Anyone who does what's right can enjoy American freedom. Because inalienable rights cannot be granted by government, they cannot be revoked by government. To enjoy those rights, all a person needs to do is to live a decent responsible productive life deserving of them... and the government graciously acquiesces to the same greater moral order that they do.

Even if Hillary becomes President, I'll still get the government I deserve just like I have been with Obama as President.

This is because there is Something Else in play here which is not generally recognized... and it will always continue to be in play regardless of whether of not anyone acknowledges it.

It is truly the Trillion Ton Gorilla in the room. :wink:

Greg

3 hours ago, moralist said:

Calamity is never uniform. Brant. 

Some people drown in exactly the same water that others safely float on in the boats they built.

Each of our own personal experiences of government is different and is determined by how we each live our uniquely individual lives. I've always done just fine regardless of who happens to be President. The government basically leaves me alone to enjoy my life because it answers to exactly the same higher moral law that I do. Anyone who does what's right can enjoy American freedom. Because inalienable rights cannot be granted by government, they cannot be revoked by government. To enjoy those rights, all a person needs to do is to live a decent responsible productive life deserving of them... and the government graciously acquiesces to the same greater moral order that they do.

Even if Hillary becomes President, I'll still get the government I deserve just like I have been with Obama as President.

This is because there is Something Else in play here which is not generally recognized... and it will always continue to be in play regardless of whether of not anyone acknowledges it.

It is truly the Trillion Ton Gorilla in the room. :wink:

Greg

We all get  the gravitation we deserve,  there thermodynamics we observe, the electromagnetic fields we deserve....

No matter what happens we all get what we deserve,  so deserving is totally meaningless.

1 hour ago, BaalChatzaf said:

We all get  the gravitation we deserve,  there thermodynamics we observe, the electromagnetic fields we deserve....

No matter what happens we all get what we deserve,  so deserving is totally meaningless.

The problem is most people don't know this--or only have a very vague idea--so they end up with the luck of the draw; likely bad luck. The odds are better in Vegas.

BTW: where's your moral agency?

--Brant

know when to hold them .  .  .

8 hours ago, Peter said:

Brant wrote with “”””, "People" is a collective generalization. You can't be saying if Illery wins you personally deserve it, being one of them thar "people."

If you see IT, but you do nothing to stop IT, you deserve it. If you try to stop IT and fail, you do not deserve the result, because your thoughts and matching actions were pure. The resulting failure was inconsistent with your pure thoughts which is sort of Platonic, eh? (Hint, hint as a solution to Greg’s mental loop.) So . . .  if a soldier is killed or captured in battle it is not a failure on his part. He can still be a hero like John McCain. Take that Trump and all your allegories!

I see there’s a movie out about a conscientious objector. He refuses to pick up a rifle or kill the enemy but he is still a hero. Kind of like Sir Brant.

Poltergeist 

It's like if you're in the wrong situation that's on you. I was not any kind of conscientious objector. I was a combatant combat medic. I combated.:wacko:

--Brant

if Illery wins I might move to Mexico to avoid nuclear war

1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

The problem is most people don't know this--or only have a very vague idea--so they end up with the luck of the draw; likely bad luck. The odds are better in Vegas.

BTW: where's your moral agency?

--Brant

know when to hold them .  .  .

My moral agency is in my head,  along with my logical agency and my epistemological agency.  I live mostly in my head.

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

Well, she's a regular military genius, that she is. Perfect commander in chief material. And if you believe that... (you complete the phrase :) ). 

Just look at the Middle East and behold her fine work. :) 

The Middle East was a mess before Clinton was secretary of state and will be a mess long after.  

4 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Moral gravity is just as real.

Greg

I am torn, I can't decide whether to wish for Trump's win or for the successful steal by the banks. All the fun ends when he wins - the banks will crash economies, tip the many delayed disasters and try to blame it all on Trump. Unfortunately, this will probably work on most people and Trump will be blamed for it all. Four years from now the consensus could be we tried non-tyranny and it didn't work.

On the other hand, if their steal is a success the fun gets started for real; perpetual demonstrations, Syrian conflagration, more damning leaks, impeachment proceedings. And they probably cannot keep their game limping along much longer - so the financial disaster will occur with her as President and that would be better.

32 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

All the fun ends when he wins - the banks will crash economies, tip the many delayed disasters and try to blame it all on Trump. Unfortunately, this will probably work on most people and Trump will be blamed for it all.

Jon,

I'm not so sure.

If this were some other pro-freedom candidate like Rand Paul or Ted Cruz, I would agree.

But Trump is wicked smart and doesn't play by the presupposed self-imposed constraints on leaders that has been allowing the elites to dominate the drift toward a one world government.

Just look what he did with the election.

Believe it or not, Alex Jones (him of all people :) ) said it right. The elites are actually idiots once they get on a roll. It's part of their psychological makeup of believing they are superior to everyone else. Their arrogance ultimately leads them to believe their own bullshit and they screw up in idiotic manners when power goes to their heads.

I can see crashing economies of entire countries leading to some very interesting elite screw-ups that backfire on them big time.

Michael

37 minutes ago, moralist said:

Moral gravity is just as real.

Greg

Gravitation is the curvature of the space-time manifold  imposed by mass.  What is "moral gravity"? 

"Hillary Got $12 Million for Clinton Charity As Quid Pro Quo For Morocco Meeting"

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/20/wikileaks-hillary-got-12-million-for-clinton-charity-as-quid-pro-quo-for-morocco-meeting/#ixzz4Njr7ZIWI

"The actual meeting was paid for by OCP, the Moroccan-government-owned mining company that has been accused of serious human rights violations. Clinton vigorously supported the Moroccan King when she was Secretary of State and the U.S.-financed Export-Import Bank gave OCP a $92 million loan guarantee during her tenure as Secretary of State.

The mining company also contributed between $5 million to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation, according to the charity’s web site.

Abedin described the arrangement in the email as having been organized by her boss. Hillary Clinton “created this mess and she knows it,” she told Podesta and Mook."

"The Moroccan firm mines phosphates. Human rights critics have called OCP’s mining product “blood phosphates,” appropriating the term “blood diamonds” for gems mined in operations that kill and injure local workers

OCP is not the only mining company linked to human rights violations that has donated to the Clinton Foundation. The foundation accepted a $100 million pledge from Lukas Lundin, who owns mining and oil drilling operations in North Africa and in the Congo."

Read more:  http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/20/wikileaks-hillary-got-12-million-for-clinton-charity-as-quid-pro-quo-for-morocco-meeting/#ixzz4Njtqeuvy

I think it is time someone started categorizing those Wikileaks into an easily accessible and quotable form, with an index. I would read many articles based on different groups of leaks. Donald Trump needs a top down pyramid of leaks, with worse at the top, to put in his speeches and releases.

Rush is talking about Trump’s spoof about supporting the “legitimate” winner of the election only if it is him. Why is the Press so hysterical? Rush is saying Trump meant AND the left wing propaganda machine understood, “I know you are cheating. You know you are cheating. And I am not letting you get away with it!” And that is why they are going ballistic. He will expose their “con.”

Peter       

From Rasmussen. White House Watch, White House Watch: Still A Close One, Friday, October 21, 2016: Early results from their final debate are in, and Donald Trump remains barely ahead of Hillary Clinton in the White House Watch. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with a 43% to 41% lead over his Democratic rival. Five percent (5%) favor Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein earns three percent (3%) support. Another three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. Yesterday, Trump was ahead by three. The lead has been shifting back and forth since late last week. 

Rasmussen Reports updates its White House Watch survey daily Monday through Friday at 8:30 am Eastern based on a three-day rolling average of 1,500 Likely U.S. Voters. This is the first survey to include a full night following the final presidential candidate debate in Las Vegas.

A new high of 88% of voters now say they are certain how they will vote in this election. Among these voters, it’s Trump 48%, Clinton 47%, Johnson three percent (3%) and Stein two percent (2%). Among voters who say they still could change their minds between now and Election Day, it’s Trump 38%, Clinton 25%, Johnson 21% and Stein 16%. The survey of 1,500 Likely Voters was conducted on October 18-20, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.  Eighty percent  (80%) of voters believe this year’s presidential campaign is more negative than past campaigns.

Trump has the support of 78% of Republicans and 15% of Democrats and continues to hold a small lead among voters not affiliated with either major political party. Clinton has the backing of 77% of Democrats and 11% of GOP voters. Johnson has 10% of the unaffiliated vote, but both he and Stein now earn just low single-digit support among voters in both major parties. Just over 90% of both Republicans and Democrats are certain of their vote, compared to 77% of unaffiliateds. Twelve percent (12%) of men and 10% of women say they still could change their minds. Trump has a double-digit lead among men; Clinton has a slightly smaller lead among women. The older the voter, the more certain they are of how they will vote. Trump continues to lead among those 40 and over, while Clinton remains ahead among younger voters. Johnson and Stein run strongest among voters under 40 who are also the likeliest age group to still be undecided.

Mitt Romney earned 17% of the black vote in 2012, and Trump appears to be running near that level. Seventy-three percent (73%) of black voters favor Clinton. Ninety-one percent (91%) of blacks say they’ve made up their minds, making them slightly more certain than whites and other minority voters. Whites prefer Trump; other minorities like Clinton by a 20-point margin.

Newly released information shows that a State Department official offered the FBI a secret deal to take the classified rating off at least one of the e-mails that Hillary Clinton was sending around on her private e-mail server while the FBI was investigating the matter. We’ll tell you at 10:30 this morning whether voters still disagree with the FBI’s decision not to seek a criminal indictment of Clinton.

Voters now rate a candidate's business past as more important to their vote than experience in government. Republicans and unaffiliated voters tend to see Trump's lifetime of business experience as good training for the White House. Most Democrats do not. Trump continues to trash Clinton's tenure as secretary of State, but as far as voters are concerned, it's her biggest professional achievement. Fortunately for both major party candidates who have been beset with questions about their honesty and integrity, most voters put their policy positions ahead of their character

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/21/pat-caddell-polling-is-all-over-the-place-shock-potential-is-enormous/

"All of the tracking polls keep holding at Trump being ahead,” he continued. “And then all of these other polls that are one-off polls, or whatever … I don’t know how they’re doing some of these university polls. You just put the name of some university and apparently it becomes credible, whether they know what they’re doing, or not.

Caddell was pointing out the discrepancy between the different types of polls. “But in any event, polling is all over the place…. Something isn’t adding up,” said Caddell.

4 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

All the fun ends when he wins - the banks will crash economies, tip the many delayed disasters and try to blame it all on Trump.

In my opinion the credit/debt driven economy will crash no matter who is President. The indicators are sending up a blizzard of red flags. And while everyone is busy betting red and black on the debt wheel...

...green double zero is going to come up. :wink:

maxresdefault.jpg

Greg

8 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

What is "moral gravity"? 

It's the force that draws a person's moral character downward when they step off of a moral cliff by choosing to do evil.

Been all through this many times already, Bob, so why not just give it a freaking rest?

Greg

9 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

Gravitation is the curvature of the space-time manifold  imposed by mass.  What is "moral gravity"? 

Space-time is a concept only--just like moral gravity--neither has corporeal existence.

--Brant

no actual physicalites

I'm going to go all Greg on everybody in this post.

Obama thinks Trump's massive support is due to the alt right media publishing conspiracy theories.

From Breitbart:

Obama Blames ‘Far-Right Media’ for ‘Pumping Out All Kinds of Crazy Toxic Stuff’

This is breathtaking from the man who told the whole world, right there at the United Nations, that an anti-Muhammad YouTube video caused a deadly attack on the American Embassy in Benghazi. Or was visited 47 times by the guy who hired thugs to disrupt Trump rallies. Or whose administration fomented race riots in several cities across the US. And on and on and on...

If anyone believes that the reason hordes of Americans show up to Trump rallies, and act peacefully once there, is because they are brainwashed by "all kinds of crazy toxic stuff" coming from the alt-right, they already have the government they deserve.

And they are going to get the next government they deserve, too.

:evil:  :) 

Michael