Donald Trump

4 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

That is a particular instance of what lawyers are supposed to do.  They are expected to get bloody killers  off,  if they can and protect evil-doers from the punishment that they, the evil doer,  deserves, and if they can't  they are expected to cut the best deal for their client with the prosecution. 

I bet you thought that lawyers are supposed to have something to do with justice.  Am I right? Am I right?  

Gravestone:  Here lies a lawyer and an honest man.

Observer:  Imagine that. Burying 2 men in the same grave.

13 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Trump needs to come out with all guns firing this evening. No hold back.

--Brant

He may as well.  If he shows up looking as stupid as he did in the first (so-called)  debate he will suffer greatly for it.   Let him go after Hillary fully armed.  At the very least Hillary will be shown up as the damaged goods she is.   People may still vote against Trump but very few people with vote   for   Hillary.

A Banzai charge is called for.   Tennōheika Banzai!

18 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Trump needs to come out with all guns firing this evening. No hold back.

Brant,

The only sticky part is that his family and Clinton's are going to be sitting right there in front of both of them.

His performance is going to have to be creative, fun and deadly to come off right.

Even if he flubs it, I think he will win.

But to nail this round, which is wicked easy to lose, it's show time for real for the showman. 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump is the systemic break they were looking for, a way to fight back in an effective manner. He is a traitor to the scammer elitist ruling class. He knows them, he knows where the bodies are buried and he's beaten them at their own game. And he likes the public--the average folks, not the elites--enough to want to entertain everybody. He wants to make them feel good and dream big. He did that for years on TV. Now he wants normal folks to be well off. This comes from the heart and they believe him.

Will he live up to expectations once in office? I think so. He has enough leadership experience and productive achievements for me to believe that, but it's still an unknown.

Michael

In regard to the partially removed posting I agree.

After reading the Playboy interview he revealed I think probably something germane to the role he will take on. In his character is a je ne sai quoi. That certain something Is a difficult thing to see really considering his gift for gab and often silly asides but has resulted in tangible gains for him. Its akin to having a righteous chip on ones shoulder and the necessary constitution to back it up.

Whatever he is, hes a fighter. At 70, as you say, its an unknown, whether in this other realm, he can bring those same attributes to bear in an effective manner. I like sports metaphors so I'll say its a hail mary. He wants to throw a good ball that a good receiver will want to catch. Between them lies a minefield of opportunities. A lot of him being president will depend on the release, trajectory and so many other variables. The one tangible is someone has the guts to push measurably to the good side, whether its real or bravado and what choice there is other than to act to gain and keep values is to be determined. Then there is the question in everyones mind, what is the new franchise player/coach/team building towards and will those x's and o's result in incremental gains and achieve goals.

NFL teams average scoring margin for 2016 has been .21 in '15 - .01. It stood up to reason then why there has been an emphasis on masterminding an effective 2 minute drill. The thought process goes like this though, without football knowledge, it doesnt matter how much skill you have.

We all seem to know the constitutional make up of the Donald. What will he bring.......tonite..........that will be decisive? ;) While I dont know the answer, I think I do, and will record but not watch unless the Monday morning quarterbacking blows up in favor of one or the other.

Here's some more "bimbo eruption," to use Hillary Clinton's colorful jargon. (That one should go right beside "basket of deplorables." :)

This is just as powerful as the earlier one by Juanita, except not as tearful.

I have a feeling a string of women are going to come out of the woodwork accusing Bill Clinton of rape, sexual abuse, exposing himself, etc.

And then they will talk about the threats and terrorism they suffered from Hillary.

We live in interesting times...

:) 

Michael

I believe the consensus on Trump's list of favorites for supreme court nominees is excellent (among Constitutionalists, free market and liberty folks).  That alone makes a Trump presidency a success.  I don't think anyone has any reason to believe his picks for every top position in the executive branch would be any worse.  He is both a collaborator and a decision maker.  I am hopeful, unless we end up having a Soviet style election; meaning a sham election and democracy is over in the United States.  Or Trump could be killed before the election, but I think the SS guys would give their lives to prevent that from happening (rumor is they loath HC?).  Please let Trump win so I can retire with peace of mind...

[unfriended Carly...sorry Carly]

Is this what grabbing some pussy looks like?

For those who have trouble with Twitter embeds, here's a photo from The Gateway Pundit's article: 

SHOCKING VIDEO RECOVERED=> Bill Clinton Grabs Stewardess P*ssy

bill-clinton-grope.jpg

Michael

6 hours ago, BaalChatzaf said:

That is a particular instance of what lawyers are supposed to do.    

Your comment reveals why almost all lawyers are secular liberal democrats. That amoral attitude you just described is taught in government school, which is why you share so many of their views.

Greg

10 minutes ago, moralist said:

Your comment reveals why almost all lawyers are secular liberal democrats. That amoral attitude you just described is taught in government school, which is why you share so many of their views.

Greg

I am being realistic.  Do you think lawyers have anything to do with Justice?  If would be nice if they did,  but our current system is just not built that way.

In my schools I was taught to respect Facts.  Facts trump Beliefs.  Facts trump Principles.  Facts trump Theories.  The Universe consists of Facts (Wittgenstein). 

Gentlemen, the following is all good advice but add in biased, news seeking moderators and the spectators asking questions, there are just too many variables and chances for chaos. There will be no time for a “And Brutus is an honorable man,” speech.

Brant wrote as John Wayne: Trump needs to come out with all guns firing this evening. No hold back. end quote

Ba’al with gall responded, with a backdrop of the rising sun: . . . . Let him go after Hillary fully armed.  At the very least Hillary will be shown up as the damaged goods she is . . . . A Banzai charge is called for. Tennōheika Banzai! end quote

And Michael responded to Brant as Phil Hartman from Saturday Night Live, doing one of his “Deep Thought” monologues: The only sticky part is that his family and Clinton's are going to be sitting right there in front of both of them. His performance is going to have to be creative, fun and deadly to come off right. Even if he flubs it, I think he will win. But to nail this round, which is wicked easy to lose, it's show time for real for the showman. end quote

IF Trump comes off like freaky clown Tim Kaine it won’t help his cause. He should apologize again when the subject comes up, and once again say, I trash talk at times. I am sincerely sorry. If Hillary says one word about Trump being unfit he should respond with a factual list of what she has done to damage women and then if she starts on a rant, he should have a prearranged comeback that is sincere and factual, with “Just the facts, Ma’am.”

How long did it take Bill Clinton or people like Anthony Weiner to make a comeback? What I worry about is that Trump will have another bad recording in the wings. He may not do something stupid AGAIN like Wiener but the past will crop up without time for forgiveness. I will be watching with great interest at 9.

Peter     

34 minutes ago, Peter said:

IF Trump comes off like freaky clown Tim Kaine it won’t help his cause. He should apologize again when the subject comes up, and once again say, I trash talk at times. I am sincerely sorry. If Hillary says one word about Trump being unfit he should respond with a factual list of what she has done to damage women and then if she starts on a rant, he should have a prearranged comeback that is sincere and factual, with “Just the facts, Ma’am.”

A good pivot for Trump, "Hillary I may have trash talked at times in private, but what did you do in private?  You set up a private e-mail server, sold out your office as Secretary of State making backroom deals, and you sent classified information compromising every citizen in the United States---this is what you did when you thought nobody was listening or watching, I said some bad things on a bus."

Trump has his work cut out for him, though.  Hillary is going to be as prepared as ever...

18 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For covert persuasion geeks like myself, here is a masterful frame of the underdog David and Goliath story:

10.09.2016-15.02.png

Americans love a comeback story better than anything else. 

Michael

The Hidden Persuaders 60 years later.

--Brant

you guys don't give up--even after the tar and featherings

I wonder if Pence is in seclusion at the moment considering a resignation. And if he does who would take his place.

Surprise, its October. ;)

Does the stream of invective continue with Cubans pledge of $5M to out the hot tapes on the N word used during the Aprentice?

Did Trump use the N word? Oh boy, I hope not. As of now, unless something major occurs, Trump will lose the election. If anyone doubts me try and convince a women to change her pissed off mind and vote for Trump . . . for ALL the good reasons you can think of. They may not vote for Old Hickory Clinton if they are usually Republican, but they are not going to vote for D.J. Trump. Per RCP with no toss up states, Clinton has a clear majority. She wins 340 electoral votes to Trump’s 198. And it may go downhill from there.

Peter 

From Sunday’s Wall Street Journal, The Reaction of Women: Women as a group tend to back Democrats for president, but some women, such as suburban women and white women, swing between the two parties. How they react to Mr. Trump’s recorded comments and to Sunday’s debate will be one of the most important factors in the election.

With minorities siding so heavily with Mrs. Clinton, the views of white women have the greater potential to change the race. In Pennsylvania, Mrs. Clinton had a lead of 12 percentage points among white women in this morning’s Journal/NBC News/Marist polls—a big contributor to her 12-point lead among voters overall in the state.

In Florida, by contrast, Mr. Trump led among white women by 15 points, one reason that the state remains competitive. Mrs. Clinton’s overall lead there was 3 points in the new surveys.

If news of Mr. Trump’s lewd comments drives away women, a competitive state such as Florida would likely move beyond his reach. end quote 

4 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

A good pivot for Trump, "Hillary I may have trash talked at times in private, but what did you do in private?  You set up a private e-mail server, sold out your office as Secretary of State making backroom deals, and you sent classified information compromising every citizen in the United States---this is what you did when you thought nobody was listening or watching, I said some bad things on a bus."

Trump has his work cut out for him, though.  Hillary is going to be as prepared as ever...

I'd switch it from "what did you do in private" to "what did you do in public, in your capacity as a public servant..."

BTW, Scott Adams has switched his endorsement to Gary Johnson.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151552548531/why-i-endorse-gary-johnson-this-week

27 minutes ago, 9thdoctor said:

I'd switch it from "what did you do in private" to "what did you do in public, in your capacity as a public servant..."

BTW, Scott Adams has switched his endorsement to Gary Johnson.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151552548531/why-i-endorse-gary-johnson-this-week

There goes the Dilbert Vote

Off to a great start and it hasn't even started.

Trump did a short presser with Bill Clinton rape and sexual abuse victims, and ensuing threats, intimidation and terrorism from Hillary.

The press tried to be really obnoxious at the end and one of the victims (I think it was Paula Jones) shut them down in shame.

Michael

The debate is over and I feel like I just took a bath.

The pundits are talking about dirt, but Trump said he would investigate Clinton's affairs if he wins. Equal justice for all.

That's cleanliness. 

Do you know how many people here in America have pined for a moment like that in the last couple of decades?

Not to mention what Trump said about foreign policy, immigration, the economy, the Supreme Court nominations, etc.

Even if Trump loses this election, which he will not (especially not after tonight), I am sooooooooo satisfied that I was able to witness this debate.

Now the corrupt mainstream crony lying-ass press will go into high gear to try to spin it. I don't care. And I bet a crapload of voters don't care, either.

Woo hoo!

Michael