The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin

George H. Smith

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't know anyone personally that has been robbed or attacked and later been in the same area that that happened?

\

No. I have read news reports about robberies or attacks but not known any victims personally or even second hand. The worst things I have personally witnessed have been fatal car accidents.

I don't think anyone on earth has not felt afraid in 35 years.

Of course I have felt afraid. I am the founding member of the Canadian League of Cowards. But being attacked or robbed on the streets of Toronto is just not one of the things I am afraid of.

What? Within my first year living in Toronto I knew someone who was robbed, was with someone who was punched and chased by a guy literally twice his size, and knew another guy who had his house broken into.

Since then I've heard a lot more stories, so even though I have not felt personally threatened, I am aware of what can happen.

Did Zimmerman have bruises from the alleged sucker punch? Did he have defensive wounds? Did Martin have Zimmerman's DNA under his fingernails, or hair traces indicating a head-grabbing? Where is the blood on the sidewalk (I know, it was raining).

Did Zimmerman have bruises from the alleged sucker punch?

You mean other than his broken nose?

Did he have defensive wounds?

Please define "defensive wounds."

Did Martin have Zimmerman's DNA under his fingernails, or hair traces indicating a head-grabbing?

Since the "competent" Sanford police department left the body in the rain for approximately three (3) hours and did not "bag Trevon's hands" according to evidenciary protocols in a murder/manslaughter case, we will never know.

A...

[....]

You have not yet provided me with one MSM salivating riot-feeding example.

[/quoAdam, I have actually been following this up and still I have found no riot-predictors except right-wing ones. [....]

Likewise after some pretty extensive searching.

Ellen

I don't see or anticipate either a guilty verdict or real over-the-top riots.

Carol seems to be the only one here to be passionate about this case or her case about the case--I can't tell them apart.

--Brant

both?

What? Within my first year living in Toronto I knew someone who was robbed, was with someone who was punched and chased by a guy literally twice his size, and knew another guy who had his house broken into.

Since then I've heard a lot more stories, so even though I have not felt personally threatened, I am aware of what can happen.

When I answered, I was in fact thinking only of myself and other women I know. Duh! Of course, I have heard of plenty, from my own husband and sons..and our car was hotwired once.It is a much more dangerous world for men than for women, especially young men.

http://politicsandpreppers.com/news/zimmerman-acquittal-will-see-its-worst-race-riot

I am posting this because of the CNN interview with the Sanford police.

Ellen Stuttle wrote:

Some links pertaining to possible riots if Zimmerman is acquitted.

end quote

A couple of days ago Rush Limbaugh compiled about a dozen news lead in’s from the major left wing media outlets like ABC, CBS, and NBC. They all were pushing FOR riots and FOR violence against innocent whites if Zimmerman is acquitted. The only exception was FOX. It was in the left wing media's deeper interests to move the narrative along to an even more tragic conclusion.

Likewise the selection of news stories also shows bias. I watched a rerun of HBO’s “Newsroom” show. After proudly saying the main character despised liberal and conservatives, the screen writer then treated the Gulf oil spill story and the death of eleven oil rig workers as the tragedy of the century, rivaling 9/11. If there had been a warehouse or apartment building fire and eleven had died it would have been a tragedy but not the story of the century. The writer’s agenda was anti-capitalism, pro environmental extremism.

Likewise if Zimmerman had been black (if we discount his one thirty second percent of black genes from a grandfather) then this story would not be important to the progressive, American traitor class. If this story was not being utilized for an agenda we would hardly know about it.

Peter

I don't see or anticipate either a guilty verdict or real over-the-top riots.

Carol seems to be the only one here to be passionate about this case or her case about the case--I can't tell them apart.

--Brant

both?

Yes. When I first heard of it I felt merely sick with sadness, at the thought of his life - any life - ending at 17. And you know my feelings about the gun culture.But just discussing it here, while my feelings can't change, a lot of the passion has been diffused into areas of simple interest. Murder trials are painfully interesting, after all. And in this case there is so much missing evidence and conflicting testimony.

Ideally, I would like to see the jury recommend a manslaughter conviction if that is possible, with a minimum or even suspended sentence. I don't care if Z goes to jail or not. But he killed someone, an unarmed someone. He didn't threaten or warn or wound someone, he shot him very accurately, through the heart.

I don't care if Z goes to jail or not. But he killed someone, an unarmed someone. He didn't threaten or warn or wound someone, he shot him very accurately, through the heart.

You keep taking this fact out of context. It's hard to threaten someone with a gun when they are on top of you: Trayvon could have wrestled for it and George could have potentially lost the gun, or fired when he had the chance.

Who's life is rightfully at risk? The person who initiated the current level of violence--they made the choice. If Trayvon was the one who chose to make it a potentially deadly fight (remember that girl who got hit in the head with a hockey puck and died that night?) then he chose to put his own life at risk, not just George's.

Killing someone is killing someone, with intent or without. You should not be less of a victim because your attacker only meant to give you a concussion. It is possible that Trayvon said, "You're going to die tonight," who knows, but even if he was not intending to kill George, which I doubt he was, if he straddled him and punched him he made the mistake of putting another person's life at risk.

Do you think there will be a Trayvon Martin Memorial Riot if Mr. Z is acquitted?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf wrote:

Do you think there will be a Trayvon Martin Memorial Riot if Mr. Z is acquitted?

end quote

Yes. And No. I have spoken about the case with a person with Afro-American genes (he’s just a bit darker than me with my summer tan) about six months ago, and then I spoke with him yesterday. His wife is a friend of my wife and he has hauled off two truck loads of metal that my father in law left on our property thinking it was valuable. Copper, brass and aluminum are still worth the effort but other metal is only worth seven cents per hundred pounds. It’s not worth the bad back you might get from the work. He eagerly brought up the subject of this case and “stand your ground laws” during his last visit. When the gentleman came here yesterday to see if I had any other metal, he carefully avoided speaking about the trial of Zimmerman, and I think there would have been some disagreement between us if he had.

He had a new truck and a “crew” who were doing lawn work for his new company. He was formerly a working management person for the State of Maryland road repair division, and as we say around here, “He ain’t stupid,” which means he is actually intelligent. He won’t be rioting but it is possible people in large cities will. The Black Panthers and Al Sharpton may sponsor riots. There may be random acts of violence against whites. I would have police forces on alert when the verdict is read, and then on the night and weekend after the verdict is read.

Peter

http://politicsandpreppers.com/news/zimmerman-acquittal-will-see-its-worst-race-riot

I don't see that interview in the link you posted. Maybe it's on a sidebar or something.

However a transcript of it is included in a transcript of a Rush Limbaugh segment included here:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/03/limbaugh-media-agitating-race-riots-if-zimmerman-found-not-guilty

I suspect that it's from Limbaugh's presentation that you got your claim about the main stream media salivating.

To me Limbaugh sounds like the one who's frothed up. :smile:

Ellen

I don't see that interview in the link you posted. Maybe it's on a sidebar or something.

However a transcript of it is included in a transcript of a Rush Limbaugh segment included here:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/07/03/limbaugh-media-agitating-race-riots-if-zimmerman-found-not-guilty

I suspect that it's from Limbaugh's presentation that you got your claim about the main stream media salivating.

To me Limbaugh sounds like the one who's frothed up. :smile:

Ellen

Ellen:

I have been, and will continue to listen to Rush. He saved AM radio. His show is hilariously diverse and his perceptions are spot on.

However, I was able to watch some of the testimony this week on MSLSD and CNN and during the breaks on both of those channels, I observed the "legal" panels, including Marsha, "I am too incompetent to convict OJ", Clark and other folks "salivate" over the possibility/probability of "riots," if Zimmerman is acquitted.

A...

A clarification: I think that it's tinderbox land in inner-city predominantly black sections and that there might be riots if Zimmerman is acquitted. I'm just not thus far seeing signs, if they're there, of any prevailing mainstream media desire for rioting to occur. Or signs of a plot to use such rioting as a pretext for declaring martial law.

Ellen

c'mon dggl, that isn't George, it is Honey Boo Boo's mother!

I'm proud to say I've never watched that show.

Seriously, though, look at the profiling that baby is obviously doing.

I don't watch it either. I get all my vital information from the |National Enquirer.