The January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot Horse Hooey

20 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I've been collecting short "State Farm Arena" surveillance videos that purport to demonstrate Freeman's alleged fraud -- as well as fuller videos covering all the hours of surveillance. Anybody want me to post them here, in case they may match what has been described?

From the Donald Trump YouTube channel, Jacki Pick speaking.

Edited by william.scherk

8 hours ago, Marc said:

But will Peter accept it is the $64,000 question.

Of course, Marc. I need to see the proof, dwell on it, wait for nay sayer's opinions, political commentary, etc. Public opinion or juries are not full proof, nor is any forum that I frequent. But I think Michael is "quite usually" on the mark here on OL. I enjoy disagreeing and seeing the responses too. I miss the old forums like Atlantis but now this is my new objectivist home.   

• Like 1
  • Smile 1

19 hours ago, tmj said:

Do they correlate with the activity of the devices she was using , were they correlated with specific device (s) she was using at the time , or the correlation investigated or allowed or possible? 

Who are you talking about? What is "they"?

On 8/23/2022 at 3:32 PM, tmj said:

They were/are multiple videos?

There are hours and hours of recorded video of the room in question from security cameras at State Farm arena -- preserved by the state of Georgia. Call this set of raw footage 'State Farm Security Footage.' 

Then there are videos in which a section or part of the SFSF material is presented -- raw, orwith comment and analysis overlaid. Eg, 

Jacki Pick appeared on the day of Rudy Giuliani's briefing before a Georgia state senate special committee (one of two briefings before the state senate on December 3 2020). Her video presentation was just under 20 minutes of the whole six hours.

Then there are many types of reports, TV show segments and further interviews that were broadcast or posted to social media-- using the Giuliani/Pick presentation to summarize what was claimed -- or/and to add further questions and answers

Then there are later campaign videos -- which in some cases played a broadcast editorial on a screen during a public event.

For example, there is footage from Newsmax played on-screen at the Valdosta Georgia Trump rally  December 6 2020 January 2021.  

When someone tells me something like "I saw it with my own eyes" ... I have to guess what it is they are remembering, what is is they saw; while the Pick/Giuliani presentation in December was what 'kicked off' the theory of "professional vote scammer and hustler" Ruby Freeman, a month of video and commentary was circulating by the time Trump played the Stinchfield clip.

For the full flavour of Trump's January 3 slurs on Freeman, see the unredacted or un-bleeped phone call from the White House to Georgia secretary of state Raffensperger:

NB -- OAN settled a defamation lawsuit with Freeman and Moss, "obviously busted" or not.

Edited by william.scherk
Spelking, Stinchfield, OAN; corrected date of Valdosta rally

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trump calls in to Micki Witthoeft, the mother of the murdered Ashli Babbitt, near the now-illegally incarcerated 9-6 people.

And lefties try to disrupt the call with vulgarity.

“We’re With You. We’re Working with a Lot of Different People on This” – BREAKING NOW: PRESIDENT TRUMP calls Protesters Outside of the DC Gulag — During Nightly Vigil! (VIDEO)

trump-dc-gulag.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

For several weeks now Micki Witthoeft, the mother of deceased Capitol protester Ashli Babbitt, has held a nightly protest outside the Washington DC prison and political prisoner gulag. On Tuesday...

Trump made a point to mention the horrible killing of Ashli Babbitt and the equally horrible guard who shot her.

Here is the video and transcript.

pTOMf.o4fe.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

PRESIDENT TRUMP calls Protesters Outside the DC Gulag -- During Nightly Vigil!

President Trump speaking:

Well, Micki. It’s an honor to be with you and to everyone listening.

It’s a terrible thing that has happened to a lot of people, that are being treated very, very unfairly. 

We love Ashli and it was so horrible what happened to her. That that man shot Ashli. It was a disgrace. And then he goes on television and it looks like he was actually bragging about it. 

There's never been a thing like this has happened in our country. And I just want to tell everybody that's listening: 

We’re with you. We’re working with a lot of different people on this. And we can’t let this happen. This has never happened before. You look at all the riots that took place for the last long period of time. Not just in 2020. The last long period of time. And almost nothing has happened to those people.

And what they're doing here is a disgrace. It's a disgrace to our country. And it just cannot be allowed to happen. And it cannot be allowed to continue.

So I just want to say to everybody: Everybody's working on it. And I very much appreciate, Micky, your asking me to just speak to everybody.

But we cannot allow this to happen to our country. 

So God bless everybody. We are working very hard. 

That is not ambiguous. That's clear.

Wanna bet the power abusers and other bad guys are going to prison later?

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Man, did the Jan 6 select committee peter out.

Does anybody even remember what it was?

:) 

So, just to put a little icing on that cake, they are not even going to try to influence the midterms anymore. Probably, because they know they blew it big time.

What's worse, if they publish the report before the election, they might even influence some independents to vote MAGA. And they know it.

Michael

This is what a Hail Mary pass from the losing side looks like when the score is 59 to 2 after the two minute warning.

At least the press can do another round of "the wall are closing in."

LOL...

The stern hide-your-anxiety look on these people's faces as they voted reminds me of the following song.

The "she" in the song is the American people.

Michael

EDIT: Oops, I somehow crossed posts with TG. :) 

"Pelosi wanted to physically attack the President of the United States?"

"PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy"

• Smile 2

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy"

Nancy Pelosi was mic’d up and had a professional documentary film crew with multiple cams recording her every move on J6. Stop acting like this is 'normal.'"

10 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

She is going to get her wish and go to jail although not for "the punch".

Donald Trump released a fourteen page letter to the committee of benghazi chairman Benny Thompson.  I wonder how long it took to dictate and edit. Embedded link to the Truth Social @realDonaldTrump posting.

Truth_Social_Profile_Icon.png
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

peacefullyPatriotically.png

Direct link to letter: 

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/27/27b7896f-01c5-4609-93c7-742e5cb22e96/830-am-final-january-6th-committee-letter14446.pdf

peacefullyPatriotically2.png

Edited by william.scherk
Added screen shot of Trump's posting, letter

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Donald Trump released a fourteen page letter to the committee of benghazi chairman Benny Thompson.  I wonder how long it took to dictate and edit. Embedded link to the Truth Social @realDonaldTrump posting.

Truth_Social_Profile_Icon.png
TRUTHSOCIAL.COM

Truth Social is America's "Big Tent" social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating on the basis of political ideology.

peacefullyPatriotically.png

Direct link to letter: 

https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/27/27b7896f-01c5-4609-93c7-742e5cb22e96/830-am-final-january-6th-committee-letter14446.pdf

peacefullyPatriotically2.png

Probably not as long as you take writing your anti Trump posts and searching your links.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Marc said:

More proof coming down the pipeline Peter!

This is why we fight for 2020 before simply awaiting 2024.

The following isn’t from Q or “Dirt-bag Alex Jones,” but some real reporting based on facts and a lot of “ifs.” Those coulda, woulda, shoulda elections will occur in a few weeks.  

Old news from July, 2022. From Newsweek: Christina Bobb, an attorney who has supported Donald Trump's legal challenge to overturn the 2020 election, has suggested a scenario in which the former president could be reinstated after the midterm elections in November. Bobb told the conservative news outlet the Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN) what she thought could happen in states in which there was "evidence that Joe Biden cheated" in the election Trump and his allies have continuously claimed was fraudulent. "They could withdraw their electors, or they could actually decide to award Trump electors, although I would anticipate they will probably just withdraw the electors," she said.

"If that happens from three different states, three different resolutions go into Congress," she said it would then be up to Congress to decide "whether they want to accept the resolutions, whether they want to act on them or not."

13 hours ago, Peter said:

The following isn’t from Q or “Dirt-bag Alex Jones,” but some real reporting based on facts and a lot of “ifs.” Those coulda, woulda, shoulda elections will occur in a few weeks.  

Another straw-man argument from Peter, as if people here are relying on Q or Alex Jones (who Peter would have beheaded, if he had his way; he must have loved that Stalin-esque, near-billion dollar verdict against him). No, official documents have been making the case, but those have been ignored in those straw-man attacks...(not refuted in "good faith", should he have an honest disagreement with the claims as presented, but ignored in favor of his strawman arguments and attacks of other's "Objectivist-ness"...)

4-1-scaled.jpg
BECKERNEWS.COM

It has now been confirmed that at least twenty FBI and ATF agents were embedded around the capitol building on January 6, according to...

"Confirmed: ‘At Least’ TWENTY FBI Agents & ATF Operatives Were Embedded at Capitol on January 6, Legal Docs Show"

It has now been confirmed that at least twenty FBI and ATF agents were embedded around the capitol building on January 6, according to court documents related to a criminal case that is proceeding in federal court.

The revelation about the number of FBI and ATF agents was made in a footnote to a motion to dismiss submitted by the defense in United States v. Thomas Caldwell (U.S. v. Elmer Stewart Rhodes). It is based on witness testimony, un-Mirandized statements, and multiple 302s:

Literally tens of thousands of private communications within the Oath Keepers organization have been provided, including encrypted messages specifically addressing preparations for J6. Additionally, multiple 302s, witness statements, un-Mirandized statements, etc. from multiple Oath Keeper related witnesses and defendants have been reviewed. At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6. Additionally, discovery proves that the Oath Keepers were being monitored and recorded prior to J6.

The motion to dismiss contains no further information on the “20 FBI and ATF assets,” but it is a figure that confirms there were more federal agents embedded at the capitol on January 6 than previously known. The admission into court of the factual statement raises disturbing questions about the FBI’s infiltration of far-right groups that showed up on January 6 to sow chaos and confusion during a Donald Trump speaking event.

It also further corroborates that the FBI were well aware of far-right groups’ plans for January 6, and at a minimum, allowed the groups to carry out an operation that has since been characterized as a ‘coup’ attempt or a plot to ‘overthrow the government.’

As Tucker Carlson noted in his interview with Revolver editor Darren Beattie last June, there is the matter of certain unindicted co-conspirators from the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. The FBI’s odd treatment of  “Person Two” and “Person Three” referenced in the indictment of Thomas Caldwell is reviewed in a Revolver piece from last June.

The Revolver piece draws a bright red line between the activities of  ‘Person Two’ and ‘Person Three’ and similarities with the Whitmer kidnapping plot case, which led initially to two acquittals for reasons of ‘entrapment.’ The Whitmer kidnapping case is currently in retrial.

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Old news from July, 2022. From Newsweek:...

Peter,

You might want to pay attention to a messaging shift in the news sources you like.

The term "election deniers" is on the way out, at least according to the New York Times. The term is now morphing into "election skeptics."

You don't have to believe me. Just keep reading and watching and listening to what you normally do. But remember, you heard it here first.

But here's a link: Over 370 Republican Candidates Have Cast Doubt on the 2020 Election

Most election skeptics, however, have not denied the 2020 results entirely.

Steve Bannon asked if Trump's half-a-billion dollar lawsuit against CNN might spooked the fake news media about using aggressive slanderous terms. Who knows? 

He also said he objects to the term "election skeptics." He himself is an "election denier."

Michael